uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-06-02 23:00:43

Europ

Re: Utopia eco friendliness need to be talked about

Camavinga;2666 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2653 wrote:

I think we would be glad we are early adopters of this ecosystem.

I think we have to say more about this, the utopia ecosystem is relatively new compared to quite a lot of other projects, so i believe people who are into the ecosystem now should take full advantage of it, they should buy CRP and hold it for a long time, they should also mine crp and enjoy some of the staking rewards that utopia give, in some couple of years we the early adopters would be glad to have been involved when we were.

That's the better strategies to profits, because its more structured of Utopia presently holds a very high standards.

#27 2023-06-03 15:45:05

Comrade

Europ;11632 wrote:
Camavinga;2666 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2653 wrote:

I think we would be glad we are early adopters of this ecosystem.

I think we have to say more about this, the utopia ecosystem is relatively new compared to quite a lot of other projects, so i believe people who are into the ecosystem now should take full advantage of it, they should buy CRP and hold it for a long time, they should also mine crp and enjoy some of the staking rewards that utopia give, in some couple of years we the early adopters would be glad to have been involved when we were.

That's the better strategies to profits, because its more structured of Utopia presently holds a very high standards.

The Utopia p2p ecosystem is streaming at the high value at the moment,  i will advise us to keep in the tone.

#28 2023-06-03 19:19:03

Detroit

The most important thing about cryptocurrency is risk management. It begins by simply setting bounds for what you deem is acceptable or unacceptable to lose in the cryptocurrency trade.

#29 2023-06-03 19:39:29

Camavinga

Many governments have taken a hands-off approach to crypto, but its rapid ascent and evolution, coupled with the rise of DeFi, has forced regulators to begin crafting rules for the emerging sector.

#30 2023-06-03 19:40:46

Camavinga

In an effort to assert sovereignty, many central banks, including the U.S. Federal Reserve, are considering introducing their own digital cash, known as a central bank digital currency (CBDC).

#31 2023-06-03 20:27:42

crpuusd

Camavinga;11746 wrote:

In an effort to assert sovereignty, many central banks, including the U.S. Federal Reserve, are considering introducing their own digital cash, known as a central bank digital currency (CBDC).

Ithe CBdc coin was once mentioned in the group. And what i can say about that coin is that its just getting it publicity through influence marketing. Crypton coin will always surpass the coin.

#32 2023-06-03 20:29:24

MRBEAST

crpuusd;11763 wrote:
Camavinga;11746 wrote:

Ithe CBdc coin was once mentioned in the group. And what i can say about that coin is that its just getting it publicity through influence marketing. Crypton coin will always surpass the coin.

What type of coin is that? For real I think we should limit talks on any coin that isn't productive because it could limit many other people, let's all be very careful.

#33 2023-06-04 20:42:21

Detroit

MRBEAST;11764 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>crpuusd;11763 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Camavinga;11746 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>In an effort to assert sovereignty, many central banks, including the U.S. Federal Reserve, are considering introducing their own digital cash, known as a central bank digital currency (CBDC).</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Ithe CBdc coin was once mentioned in the group. And what i can say about that coin is that its just getting it publicity through influence marketing. Crypton coin will always surpass the coin.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>What type of coin is that? For real I think we should limit talks on any coin that isn&#039;t productive because it could limit many other people, let&#039;s all be very careful.</p>

j
I think it's alright to talk about any coin at all provided it is done in moderation. This helps to know which coin is doing better than the other and also to copy the strategy to boost crypto to the next level.

#34 2023-06-04 22:46:29

crpuusd

Detroit;11975 wrote:
MRBEAST;11764 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>crpuusd;11763 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Camavinga;11746 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>In an effort to assert sovereignty, many central banks, including the U.S. Federal Reserve, are considering introducing their own digital cash, known as a central bank digital currency (CBDC).</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Ithe CBdc coin was once mentioned in the group. And what i can say about that coin is that its just getting it publicity through influence marketing. Crypton coin will always surpass the coin.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>What type of coin is that? For real I think we should limit talks on any coin that isn&#039;t productive because it could limit many other people, let&#039;s all be very careful.</p>

j
I think it's alright to talk about any coin at all provided it is done in moderation. This helps to know which coin is doing better than the other and also to copy the strategy to boost crypto to the next level.

Its all about getting CRP coin a girlfriend coin. Its relative will actually fall in line, there is no objection, the CRP has it own value and it already going place.

#35 2023-06-04 22:59:04

Europ

crpuusd;12030 wrote:
Detroit;11975 wrote:
MRBEAST;11764 wrote:

j

Its all about getting CRP coin a girlfriend coin. Its relative will actually fall in line, there is no objection, the CRP has it own value and it already going place.

The rising and expansion of CRP coin is  our joy. The voting values is still on for market pairing

#36 2023-06-05 19:44:39

Detroit

crpuusd;12030 wrote:
Detroit;11975 wrote:
MRBEAST;11764 wrote:

j

Its all about getting CRP coin a girlfriend coin. Its relative will actually fall in line, there is no objection, the CRP has its own value and it already going place.

Wow, okay "a girlfriend" really? Why should Crypton have a girlfriend?? I think Crypton is all good on it's own.  Crypton value is getting a bit high which is a good thing.

#37 2023-06-06 06:26:37

Europ

Detroit;12167 wrote:
crpuusd;12030 wrote:
Detroit;11975 wrote:

j

Its all about getting CRP coin a girlfriend coin. Its relative will actually fall in line, there is no objection, the CRP has its own value and it already going place.

Wow, okay "a girlfriend" really? Why should Crypton have a girlfriend?? I think Crypton is all good on it's own.  Crypton value is getting a bit high which is a good thing.

Crypton is a fast rising coin and i can see a bigger picture of crypton sitting among the top coin.

#38 2023-06-06 17:06:17

Lanistergame2

Detroit;11975 wrote:

It has to be done in moderation and if possible the admins can create an altcoin board where users can discuss other coins other than CRP.

That would open up the discussions here to the general happenings in the crypto space.

#39 2023-06-06 18:56:22

Detroit

Lanistergame2;12307 wrote:
Detroit;11975 wrote:

It has to be done in moderation and if possible the admins can create an altcoin board where users can discuss other coins other than CRP.

That would open up the discussions here to the general happenings in the crypto space.

Everything in life has to be done in moderation else there will be an error. There us no way we all can go all out discussing other projects and coins without Crypton being the priority.

#40 2023-06-06 19:28:22

Camavinga

Discussing other coins is not entirely a bad idea. Just a majority of people here have said it should be done in moderation. But I see a serious boost in Crypton very soon.

#41 2023-06-07 19:46:43

Detroit

Cryptocureencies are meant to be spoken of on any crypto currency forum or platform. This helps the developers hear different opinions of users and also capitalize on the errors other developers are doing on their projects.

#42 2023-06-07 19:55:43

Europ

Detroit;12537 wrote:

Cryptocureencies are meant to be spoken of on any crypto currency forum or platform. This helps the developers hear different opinions of users and also capitalize on the errors other developers are doing on their projects.

I will like to compare Monero to CRP but i very much surprised that CRP already have more qualities than the XMR coin.

#43 2023-06-07 20:49:31

Camavinga

Crypton is one of the fastest-growing young cryptocurrencies in the market cap. Crypton in its own way has done such a great job by keeping itself its developers in the market trend for some months now.

#44 2023-06-08 07:36:49

Comrade

Camavinga;12595 wrote:

Crypton is one of the fastest-growing young cryptocurrencies in the market cap. Crypton in its own way has done such a great job by keeping itself its developers in the market trend for some months now.

Crypton coin has shows a great qualities to be listed among every other coin and its will be good if those qualities are invested on by putting the coin out in the market

#45 2023-06-08 15:56:17

full

Camavinga;12595 wrote:

Crypton coin shouldn't be considered youngcryptocurrency since it has tasted the bearish market several times and was able do well. Besides, it is doing the same thing in this current bearish market.

#46 2023-06-08 17:00:30

PEACEMAKER

Camavinga;12595 wrote:

Crypton is over  4 years old so it's not a young cryptocurrency, but it is still relatively young as an asset for investment.
There is already historical data to support Crypton growth and lots to look forward to in the future.

#47 2023-06-08 18:28:41

Detroit

Crypton is doing well. The project is one of the best I have seen so far. Many investors who know what they are doing know that Crypton is the right investment.

#48 2023-06-08 19:16:21

Camavinga

New cryptocurrency projects enter the market on almost a daily basis in turn, the player knows that they are getting a fair deal, and Crypton is part of them.

#49 2023-06-08 20:17:31

Vastextension

full;12695 wrote:
Camavinga;12595 wrote:

Crypton coin shouldn't be considered youngcryptocurrency since it has tasted the bearish market several times and was able do well. Besides, it is doing the same thing in this current bearish market.

You have a point. Crypton coin can be consider a moderate cap decentralized privacy cryptocurrency but, not a young and if i am correct the coin is almost years in the cryptocurrency market.

#50 2023-06-08 20:18:09

thrive

Vastextension;12739 wrote:
full;12695 wrote:
Camavinga;12595 wrote:

You have a point. Crypton coin can be consider a moderate cap decentralized privacy cryptocurrency but, not a young and if i am correct the coin is almost years in the cryptocurrency market.

Aside from that, it is also the main payment unit of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem which is categorized as a broad ecosystem with vast beneficial tools.

Board footer