uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-06-24 21:17:53

crpuusd

Re: Utopia eco friendliness need to be talked about

Detroit;15547 wrote:

Environmentalists agree that the “mining” of bitcoin uses a worrying amount of fossil fuels.

However, there are alternative, eco-friendly cryptocurrencies that inflict less damage on the planet.

Crypton mining was never hard to mine but has it basics configurations set up which include public ip adress. Crypton mining also required few tools to kick start and lesser work space not like the bitcoin mining.

#77 2023-06-24 21:43:34

Europ

crpuusd;15565 wrote:
Detroit;15547 wrote:

Environmentalists agree that the “mining” of bitcoin uses a worrying amount of fossil fuels.

However, there are alternative, eco-friendly cryptocurrencies that inflict less damage on the planet.

Crypton mining was never hard to mine but has it basics configurations set up which include public ip adress. Crypton mining also required few tools to kick start and lesser work space not like the bitcoin mining.

Its all admirable that the Utopia p2p ecosystem users has practically makes the mining more simple to set up, start and profitable in the future.

#78 2023-06-25 20:37:21

Detroit

Mining difficulty works as a dynamic parameter that is constantly adjusted according to network conditions. Remember that the mining objective is to discover more cryptocurrency.

#79 2023-06-25 21:58:09

CrytoCynthia

Crypto mining difficulty relates to how hard it is to successfully mine a cryptocurrency block in the proof of work (PoW) consensus. The more the hash power, the more difficult it will be to find valid hashes for a block.

#80 2023-06-25 23:31:16

Europ

The collation set up of the mining configuration has to be stabilize to get and actual mine results and its essential that this practice should be done accordingly. Thanks that the Utopia p2p miners team have created all required set ups

#81 2023-06-26 10:05:59

gap

CrytoCynthia;15769 wrote:

Crypto mining difficulty relates to how hard it is to successfully mine a cryptocurrency block in the proof of work (PoW) consensus. The more the hash power, the more difficult it will be to find valid hashes for a block.

Is quite advisable to make research and follow certain required procedures before jumping into mining.

#82 2023-06-26 11:39:46

Comrade

gap;15874 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;15769 wrote:

Is quite advisable to make research and follow certain required procedures before jumping into mining.

Mining is one of the most providus crypto development process, if you are more technologically inclined you can go into mining and we all know that rewards are made through mining after the validation of transaction.

#83 2023-06-26 19:06:23

Camavinga

Detroit;15731 wrote:

Mining difficulty works as a dynamic parameter that is constantly adjusted according to network conditions. Remember that the mining objective is to discover more cryptocurrency.

This mining difficulty tecnique that you have explained is for Bitcoin. The Utopia network does not have this kind of technique for adjusting mining difficulty. If you want to mine CRP just learn how to set up the utopia mining bot, ensure you have good internet and cheap electricity and you are good to go

#84 2023-06-26 19:45:07

Detroit

mining is almost obsolete now due to the increasing difficulty of crypto-currency mining and the emergence of task specific hardware like ASICs.

#85 2023-06-26 20:10:59

CrytoCynthia

The crypto market overall is experiencing significant volatility, and crypto prices have plunged 70% from their all-time highs.Crypto is considered volatile because of how much and how quickly its value can change unexpectedly.

#86 2023-06-26 20:32:59

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;15996 wrote:

The crypto market overall is experiencing significant volatility, and crypto prices have plunged 70% from their all-time highs.Crypto is considered volatile because of how much and how quickly its value can change unexpectedly.

Yes that's true I checked the price of Bitcoin not too long ago and the price was around $30k but lately that price has actually dropped so yes the market is very volatile.

#87 2023-06-26 20:52:07

MRBEAST

One of the reasons I value Utopia p2p is that they actually value and respect the ecosystem and you can see that on all of their Utilities, they actually support an eco-friendly system

#88 2023-06-27 11:56:03

crpuusd

MRBEAST;16008 wrote:

One of the reasons I value Utopia p2p is that they actually value and respect the ecosystem and you can see that on all of their Utilities, they actually support an eco-friendly system

Its most acknowledgeable that Utopia have this great trait goes a long way to care for the safety of the users while adding values in the process

#89 2023-06-27 17:49:13

gap

crpuusd;16099 wrote:
MRBEAST;16008 wrote:

Its most acknowledgeable that Utopia have this great trait goes a long way to care for the safety of the users while adding values in the process

The behavioral analysis of the ecosystem is actually impressive and furtherly flutters a great belief.  Accessibly the greater the conformatives to the manifesto we are actually seeing the Utopia ecosystem at the peak  in the Future.

#90 2023-06-27 19:40:31

KingCRP

gap;16116 wrote:
crpuusd;16099 wrote:
MRBEAST;16008 wrote:

The behavioral analysis of the ecosystem is actually impressive and furtherly flutters a great belief.  Accessibly the greater the conformatives to the manifesto we are actually seeing the Utopia ecosystem at the peak  in the Future.

Well the honest truth is that Utopia p2p has beat almost everyone expectations of it and I think it definitely would go very far in my own opinion and holding CRP crypton right now is a good decision.

#91 2023-06-27 20:37:33

Dozie

KingCRP;16135 wrote:
gap;16116 wrote:
crpuusd;16099 wrote:

Well the honest truth is that Utopia p2p has beat almost everyone expectations of it and I think it definitely would go very far in my own opinion and holding CRP crypton right now is a good decision.

Well not everyone has heard about Utopia p2p yet. I think there is still going to be an influx of people into the UtopiaP2P ecosystem anytime soon.

#92 2023-06-27 20:51:03

Camavinga

Detroit;15974 wrote:

mining is almost obsolete now due to the increasing difficulty of crypto-currency mining and the emergence of task specific hardware like ASICs.

Mining isn’t becoming obsolete, without mining there will be no cryptocurrencies, that is for cryptocurrencies that use proof of work algorithm, it is bitcoin mining that uses Asics, utopia mining does not use Asic as you can mine Utopia with any decent pc, that’s why it is friendly to the enviroment.

#93 2023-06-27 20:53:40

MRBEAST

Camavinga;16153 wrote:
Detroit;15974 wrote:

Mining isn’t becoming obsolete, without mining there will be no cryptocurrencies, that is for cryptocurrencies that use proof of work algorithm, it is bitcoin mining that uses Asics, utopia mining does not use Asic as you can mine Utopia with any decent pc, that’s why it is friendly to the enviroment.

Well you are right mining isn't going extinct. We actually need the services of the miners so fhaf cryptocurrency activities can be Carried out but it has gotten more expensive n

#94 2023-06-27 21:07:28

Camavinga

MRBEAST;16154 wrote:

Well you are right mining isn't going extinct. We actually need the services of the miners so fhaf cryptocurrency activities can be Carried out but it has gotten more expensive n

Mining cannot be as cheap as you want it to be, you have to spend something to be able to mine, but you should try and make sure that what you are spending is smaller than the profit you are making. If you want to mine a coin like CRP you just have to ensure that you have very cheap electricity and your internet connection is strong and affordable.

#95 2023-06-27 21:34:24

Detroit

The graphics card shortage caused by the growth of the mining market caused many computer enthusiasts and scientists to become enraged due to unsustainable risks.

#96 2023-06-27 22:00:42

CrytoCynthia

Bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency, has been stealthily rising in different ways. Trading in cryptocurrencies is asking to gamble and should be regulated.

#97 2023-06-27 22:08:57

Europ

CrytoCynthia;16196 wrote:

Bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency, has been stealthily rising in different ways. Trading in cryptocurrencies is asking to gamble and should be regulated.

There was actually a trend research on the crypto where there are green light in some crypto coin and i believe the CRP is already good  to go and as we expected more greater rises to it full potentials.

Last edited by Europ (2023-06-27 22:10:26)

#98 2023-06-27 22:32:34

full

Dozie;16147 wrote:
KingCRP;16135 wrote:
gap;16116 wrote:

Well not everyone has heard about Utopia p2p yet. I think there is still going to be an influx of people into the UtopiaP2P ecosystem anytime soon.

It is not possible for everyone to hear about UtopiaP2P and the same thing goes for Bitcoin which is the first cryptocurrency. Therefore we shouldn't expect everyone to hear about UtopiaP2P.
The people we need are those that will grow their enthusiasm for this project.

#99 2023-06-27 22:32:59

IyaJJJ

full;16210 wrote:
Dozie;16147 wrote:
KingCRP;16135 wrote:

It is not possible for everyone to hear about UtopiaP2P and the same thing goes for Bitcoin which is the first cryptocurrency. Therefore we shouldn't expect everyone to hear about UtopiaP2P.

It is possible for everyone in the urban area to know about Crypton, but it may not be probable that they will use it because some people don't see any reason why they have to use privacy coins.

#100 2023-06-27 22:41:21

full

IyaJJJ;16212 wrote:
full;16210 wrote:
Dozie;16147 wrote:

It is possible for everyone in the urban area to know about Crypton, but it may not be probable that they will use it because some people don't see any reason why they have to use privacy coins.

Crypton is a digital currency that is based on blockchain technology, which means that it can be accessed and used by anyone with an internet connection and a digital wallet.

Board footer