Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-06-15 21:31:31

Europ

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

MRBEAST;14077 wrote:
KingCRP;14060 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14056 wrote:

I also believe this to be true the Utopia p2p team are really working very hard to give us amazing utilities that would be beneficial for everyone.

Well I think we should all take it easy on the praises we shower on UtopiaP2P yes they are doing very well but we should also be free to give the team advice on how to be better.

Well yes we can give the team and the project in general advice but I don't think we should just outright stop praising the team even when they do deserve the praises we give them.

The Utopia p2p team are doing a Great job and with that they also appreciate our efforts, they deserves the praises and moreover we should try to maintain the forum and bring in more ideas.

#102 2023-06-18 18:29:43

JONSNOWING

Ideas form a part of upgrade of an ecosystem, our ideas and recommendations as the Forum users will form a basis of more insight on what to do to help the Utopia ecosystem grow

#103 2023-06-18 19:12:08

Lanistergame2

Europ;14151 wrote:

The Utopia p2p team are doing a Great job and with that they also appreciate our efforts, they deserves the praises and moreover we should try to maintain the forum and bring in more ideas.

The team is playing their role to perfection. We as users have to also play our own part and make the discussions here of high quality and help out other users wherever we can do so.

This would attract new users to the platform.

#104 2023-06-18 20:43:44

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;14727 wrote:
Europ;14151 wrote:

The team is playing their role to perfection. We as users have to also play our own part and make the discussions here of high quality and help out other users wherever we can do so.

I guess thats right and it's would be more okay if the innovation process and upgrades continue in other to change the face of the forum, probably colour and watchlist can be added.

#105 2023-06-28 20:14:20

JONSNOWING

Europ;14151 wrote:

I think so far everyone is trying. As long it’s a cryptocurrency related question or Utopia related I always get answers and teaching that are of help. The developer team are also doing a great job

#106 2023-06-28 22:05:24

full

JONSNOWING;16379 wrote:
Europ;14151 wrote:

I think so far everyone is trying. As long it’s a cryptocurrency related question or Utopia related I always get answers and teaching that are of help. The developer team are also doing a great job

Yes, the UtopIaP2P ecosystem development is really killing it with enormous good features.
For the people participating on the forum, everyone is trying as said above.

#107 2023-06-29 18:20:40

JONSNOWING

And the good relationship that exists between members of the Utopia P2P ecosystem has made it very easy for everyone to say their challenges on the forum or cryptocurrency generally without fear of not being responded to. Kudos to all the Utopia members

#108 2023-06-29 20:06:49

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;16550 wrote:

And the good relationship that exists between members of the Utopia P2P ecosystem has made it very easy for everyone to say their challenges on the forum or cryptocurrency generally without fear of not being responded to. Kudos to all the Utopia members

Well I believe that why the relationship exist is because every member here on the forum is going about their activities in a great manner.

#109 2023-06-29 20:33:14

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;16581 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16550 wrote:

Well I believe that why the relationship exist is because every member here on the forum is going about their activities in a great manner.

The forum is still growing this is not to sound pessimistic or anything but I think that more members would be coming to the forum and definitely we may have some very naughty members.

#110 2023-06-30 20:04:25

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;16593 wrote:
Kelechi;16581 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16550 wrote:

The forum is still growing this is not to sound pessimistic or anything but I think that more members would be coming to the forum and definitely we may have some very naughty members.

I think for a forum that relates with cryptocurrency investments there won’t be need for such manners among us members, because we learn from ourselves and putting up any less behavior won’t be profitable at all

#111 2023-06-30 20:13:07

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;16832 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;16593 wrote:
Kelechi;16581 wrote:

I think for a forum that relates with cryptocurrency investments there won’t be need for such manners among us members, because we learn from ourselves and putting up any less behavior won’t be profitable at all

Well learn everyday, I am not a rookie to cryptocurrency or Utopia p2p but I must say I have learnt so much so far from it .

#112 2023-06-30 20:21:21

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;16835 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16832 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;16593 wrote:

Well learn everyday, I am not a rookie to cryptocurrency or Utopia p2p but I must say I have learnt so much so far from it .

This forum has to be my first forum where I have not seen complains of spamming nor have I seen of scamming.

#113 2023-07-01 20:16:22

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;16840 wrote:
Kelechi;16835 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16832 wrote:

This forum has to be my first forum where I have not seen complains of spamming nor have I seen of scamming.

It’s best to take into knowledge that as long as a forum has a good start and doesn’t have scammers amongst their developers, then it’s hard to put in methods that scammers can hack so easily into such systems

Last edited by JONSNOWING (2023-07-01 20:17:00)

#114 2023-07-01 20:48:56

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;17046 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;16840 wrote:
Kelechi;16835 wrote:

It’s best to take into knowledge that as long as a forum has a good start and doesn’t have scammers amongst their developers, then it’s hard to put in methods that scammers can hack so easily into such systems

Well also take into consideration that not many people are familiar with UtopiaP2P forum yet and I hope we don't get influx of scammers in the future.

#115 2023-07-01 21:48:41

MRBEAST

KingCRP;17087 wrote:
JONSNOWING;17046 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;16840 wrote:

Well also take into consideration that not many people are familiar with UtopiaP2P forum yet and I hope we don't get influx of scammers in the future.

Many times it's not all about being familiar with the forum, there are forum that started getting scammers and spammers at a very early stage of the project m

#116 2023-07-02 20:27:00

JONSNOWING

MRBEAST;17110 wrote:
KingCRP;17087 wrote:
JONSNOWING;17046 wrote:

Many times it's not all about being familiar with the forum, there are forum that started getting scammers and spammers at a very early stage of the project m

Scammers most times do not review their true identity, unless the hacked an account of someone already in the forum, because how then can they own an account they opened by themselves

#117 2023-07-02 21:36:42

Crpuss

JONSNOWING;17258 wrote:
MRBEAST;17110 wrote:
KingCRP;17087 wrote:

Scammers most times do not review their true identity, unless the hacked an account of someone already in the forum, because how then can they own an account they opened by themselves

The truth is that many of this scammers are very Intelligent individuals that actually needs their victims to fall and they go through lots of process to achieve that

#118 2023-07-02 22:12:16

gap

Crpuss;17302 wrote:
JONSNOWING;17258 wrote:
MRBEAST;17110 wrote:

The truth is that many of this scammers are very Intelligent individuals that actually needs their victims to fall and they go through lots of process to achieve that

Most people actually don't really give much time to make research, only what they need is someone just to tell them a particular system is safe and highly profitable without stress.

#119 2023-07-02 22:15:23

crpuusd

gap;17317 wrote:
Crpuss;17302 wrote:
JONSNOWING;17258 wrote:

Most people actually don't really give much time to make research, only what they need is someone just to tell them a particular system is safe and highly profitable without stress.

Right mate, and in the process they provide their own make up proof of profits which is actually high, this technics will actually interest the client to want to know more better and how to get start.

#120 2023-07-02 22:17:31

gap

crpuusd;17323 wrote:
gap;17317 wrote:
Crpuss;17302 wrote:

Right mate, and in the process they provide their own make up proof of profits which is actually high, this technics will actually interest the client to want to know more better and how to get start.

The scammers actually take their time to learn more and more because they believe knowledge is power and once the knowledge is acquired. Its makes their dubious act more simple and enticing.

#121 2023-07-02 22:22:22

crpuusd

gap;17327 wrote:
crpuusd;17323 wrote:
gap;17317 wrote:

The scammers actually take their time to learn more and more because they believe knowledge is power and once the knowledge is acquired. Its makes their dubious act more simple and enticing.

That's why there are lots of untrue story to be told out their in the digital world, all what users need is to make sure they are always cautious of what is too good to be true.

#122 2023-07-02 22:26:52

gap

crpuusd;17336 wrote:
gap;17327 wrote:
crpuusd;17323 wrote:

That's why there are lots of untrue story to be told out their in the digital world, all what users need is to make sure they are always cautious of what is too good to be true.

Thats why i always advise people  that the only way to reduce risk and internet threat  is by choosing a decentralized sites and also tell how focus the scammer are in Targeting a centralised sites.

#123 2023-07-02 22:42:02

Crpuss

I believe we have no business right now searching for when someone is online the fourm is open and also Utopia p2p protects ones privacy so I don't think they would add this utility.

#124 2023-07-03 19:54:28

KAMSI_UG

Guys lets just stop thinking about this I don't think Utopia p2p would want to give out this information of someone else out

#125 2023-07-03 20:25:54

JONSNOWING

You are right mate, they try to maintain their user privacy and they know the best features to make public and private as long as they online written on profile is showing then it’s better than none at all

Board footer