uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-07-03 22:03:43

crpuusd

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

JONSNOWING;17471 wrote:

You are right mate, they try to maintain their user privacy and they know the best features to make public and private as long as they online written on profile is showing then it’s better than none at all

We can notice the fact that the system are quite building up greater tools to enhaces great services and makes things more innovative than ever.

#127 2023-07-04 20:37:47

JONSNOWING

So it’s best we make do with the features made available for everyone and appreciate the efforts of the developer team I think it will stimulate the willingness to do more in the forum

#128 2023-07-04 21:36:41

Crpuss

JONSNOWING;17722 wrote:

So it’s best we make do with the features made available for everyone and appreciate the efforts of the developer team I think it will stimulate the willingness to do more in the forum

Definitely I don't think we need to put pressure on the team for any further utilities, I honestly think the team already has their plate filled up and definitely it's for our good

#129 2023-07-04 21:45:46

MRBEAST

Crpuss;17755 wrote:
JONSNOWING;17722 wrote:

Definitely I don't think we need to put pressure on the team for any further utilities, I honestly think the team already has their plate filled up and definitely it's for our good

Well I don't know why jn here no one is talking about the chatGPT service on the UtopiaP2P secured messenger, what's really going on guys are we using it

#130 2023-07-04 23:51:53

Europ

MRBEAST;17759 wrote:
Crpuss;17755 wrote:
JONSNOWING;17722 wrote:

Well I don't know why jn here no one is talking about the chatGPT service on the UtopiaP2P secured messenger, what's really going on guys are we using it

Seriously i don't think this has been discussed either cause this tools was released for the use but are yet to see it in play when it comes to the messenger aspects of the utopia system.

#131 2023-07-05 18:44:00

Detroit

Hackers have seized on worldwide interest in the artificial intelligence-powered tool ChatGPT in an effort to break into people's devices

#132 2023-07-05 23:06:45

Europ

Detroit;17904 wrote:

Hackers have seized on worldwide interest in the artificial intelligence-powered tool ChatGPT in an effort to break into people's devices

According to the occurrence stated how workers use the bot to optimize proprietary code or enter classified correspondences. Given that ChatGPT's default configuration saves all conversations commands.

#133 2023-07-06 22:57:03

Detroit

While it might be easy to get caught up in the hype, the transformational impact of these models is real and it definitely applies to Web3.

#134 2023-07-06 23:38:35

JONSNOWING

The team can always update the forum with current features needed by the users and also on privacy and security features to keep up with scam protection to its users

#135 2023-07-07 19:08:11

oba

Detroit;17904 wrote:

I don't understand what you are because the last time I check hackers never seized the artificial intelligence-powered tool ChatGPT and they only have access to the ChatGPT registered information.

#136 2023-07-07 19:08:51

IyaJJJ

oba;18239 wrote:
Detroit;17904 wrote:

I don't understand what you are because the last time I check hackers never seized the artificial intelligence-powered tool ChatGPT and they only have access to the ChatGPT registered information.

That's also what I know either and wonder where he got the news about the hackers seizing on the worldwide interest in AI tools.

#137 2023-07-07 19:12:53

oba

IyaJJJ;18240 wrote:
oba;18239 wrote:
Detroit;17904 wrote:

That's also what I know either and wonder where he got the news about the hackers seizing on the worldwide interest in AI tools.

Maybe he read the news about ChatGPT on one of the cryptocurrency news platforms that provides false news information. I think there's a need to stop false new information

#138 2023-07-07 19:35:47

IyaJJJ

oba;18241 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18240 wrote:
oba;18239 wrote:

Maybe he read the news about ChatGPT on one of the cryptocurrency news platforms that provides false news information. I think there's a need to stop false new information

Although it can be difficult to stop incorrect information or deceptive practices in the cryptocurrency market, there are certain efforts that can be taken to lessen their impact.

#139 2023-07-07 19:36:26

oba

IyaJJJ;18249 wrote:
oba;18241 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18240 wrote:

Although it can be difficult to stop incorrect information or deceptive practices in the cryptocurrency market, there are certain efforts that can be taken to lessen their impact.

One I think is before making any decisions or acting on information, conduct thorough research from reliable sources.

#140 2023-07-07 19:40:41

IyaJJJ

oba;18250 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18249 wrote:
oba;18241 wrote:

One I think is before making any decisions or acting on information, conduct thorough research from reliable sources.

Yes. Verify the credibility of the information by cross-checking multiple sources and looking for consensus among reputable experts or organizations.

#141 2023-07-07 19:41:04

oba

IyaJJJ;18253 wrote:
oba;18250 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18249 wrote:

Yes. Verify the credibility of the information by cross-checking multiple sources and looking for consensus among reputable experts or organizations.

However, there's a need to develop critical thinking skills to evaluate information critically. Just like the saying if you want to catch a thief think like a thief.

#142 2023-07-07 19:50:11

IyaJJJ

oba;18254 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18253 wrote:
oba;18250 wrote:

However, there's a need to develop critical thinking skills to evaluate information critically. Just like the saying if you want to catch a thief think like a thief.

Assess the source of the information, consider potential biases or conflicts of interest, and analyze the evidence supporting the claims. Be cautious of exaggerated claims or promises that seem too good to be true.

#143 2023-07-07 19:50:47

oba

IyaJJJ;18257 wrote:
oba;18254 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18253 wrote:

Assess the source of the information, consider potential biases or conflicts of interest, and analyze the evidence supporting the claims. Be cautious of exaggerated claims or promises that seem too good to be true.

Fact-checking is essential to verify claims and debunk false information. Check statements against reliable sources and fact-checking websites that specialize in uncovering misinformation and hoaxes.

#144 2023-07-07 19:51:32

thrive

oba;18258 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18257 wrote:
oba;18254 wrote:

Fact-checking is essential to verify claims and debunk false information. Check statements against reliable sources and fact-checking websites that specialize in uncovering misinformation and hoaxes.

Stay informed about the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies and the market. Develop a good understanding of the technology, terminology, and key concepts. This will help you better discern accurate information from misleading claims.

#145 2023-07-07 19:52:15

IyaJJJ

thrive;18259 wrote:
oba;18258 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18257 wrote:

Stay informed about the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies and the market. Develop a good understanding of the technology, terminology, and key concepts. This will help you better discern accurate information from misleading claims.

Engage in cryptocurrency communities, such as forums, social media groups, and Reddit communities, where experts and enthusiasts share information and insights.

#146 2023-07-07 20:07:17

level

IyaJJJ;18261 wrote:
thrive;18259 wrote:
oba;18258 wrote:

Engage in cryptocurrency communities, such as forums, social media groups, and Reddit communities, where experts and enthusiasts share information and insights.

Participate in discussions, ask questions, and contribute to the community's collective knowledge.

#147 2023-07-07 20:08:07

joanna

level;18263 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18261 wrote:
thrive;18259 wrote:

Participate in discussions, ask questions, and contribute to the community's collective knowledge.

If you come across false information or fraudulent activities in the crypto market, report them to the appropriate authorities or platforms.

#148 2023-07-07 20:08:36

oba

joanna;18264 wrote:
level;18263 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18261 wrote:

If you come across false information or fraudulent activities in the crypto market, report them to the appropriate authorities or platforms.

Yes, there are some decentralized crypto platforms that are good for reporting issues. The reporting can help raise awareness and protect other users from falling victim to scams or misleading information.

#149 2023-07-07 20:09:02

thrive

oba;18265 wrote:
joanna;18264 wrote:
level;18263 wrote:

Yes, there are some decentralized crypto platforms that are good for reporting issues. The reporting can help raise awareness and protect other users from falling victim to scams or misleading information.

Support regulations and initiatives aimed at combating fraud, market manipulation, and misleading practices in the crypto industry but it's not good for privacy.

#150 2023-07-07 20:09:28

IyaJJJ

thrive;18266 wrote:
oba;18265 wrote:
joanna;18264 wrote:

Support regulations and initiatives aimed at combating fraud, market manipulation, and misleading practices in the crypto industry but it's not good for privacy.

That correct. Regulatory measures can help establish guidelines and accountability, ensuring a more trustworthy and transparent market but it's bad for privacy in the market.

Board footer