uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-09-11 17:50:27

CrytoCynthia

Re: No place to see when someone was last online

Europ;21741 wrote:

The utopia  is a long time project that have to grow furtherly more than all respected crypto currency in the market list. The system are trying in a very great way to achieve success and stay in the top currency platform.

Well I believe that Utopia p2p kicked off 2019 and if I am correct 2019 is actually not so much time for a project to grow, I would still consider UtopiaP2P a new project and so far has done well .

#202 2023-09-14 21:56:12

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;21796 wrote:
Europ;21741 wrote:

The utopia  is a long time project that have to grow furtherly more than all respected crypto currency in the market list. The system are trying in a very great way to achieve success and stay in the top currency platform.

Well I believe that Utopia p2p kicked off 2019 and if I am correct 2019 is actually not so much time for a project to grow, I would still consider UtopiaP2P a new project and so far has done well .

I agree with you mate, they have done so well so far as a new project and even better than some forums that were before the utoopia and the forum is still heading to do better in time to come

#203 2023-09-17 19:57:47

Europ

KingCRP;10075 wrote:

Well I just checked again and it's still not possible to see when someone is online I think the team should really look into this because I would like to know the time someone I am in discussion with left online.

I will suggest that you put this up on the Utopia support center. What i can actually see here is that there are already Online indicator in the forum where you can actually see users who are currently active .

#204 2023-09-17 20:02:55

gap

Europ;22062 wrote:
KingCRP;10075 wrote:

Well I just checked again and it's still not possible to see when someone is online I think the team should really look into this because I would like to know the time someone I am in discussion with left online.

I will suggest that you put this up on the Utopia support center. What i can actually see here is that there are already Online indicator in the forum where you can actually see users who are currently active .

Im replying to this cause it actually indicating that this users just make a reply to this not quite long or possible still active at the moment. You always find latest replied topic at the top of the listed topics.

#205 2023-09-17 20:06:24

Europ

gap;22063 wrote:
Europ;22062 wrote:
KingCRP;10075 wrote:

Im replying to this cause it actually indicating that this users just make a reply to this not quite long or possible still active at the moment. You always find latest replied topic at the top of the listed topics.

Well. If he's referring to the forum and offline and online then i believe he's getting it wrong cause the indicators says here that this other user is online.

#206 2023-09-17 20:09:35

gap

Its mostly fun having people online and also help to interact better in the forum and i believe other users will also agree to this

#207 2023-09-17 20:14:15

Europ

gap;22065 wrote:

Its mostly fun having people online and also help to interact better in the forum and i believe other users will also agree to this

I agree with you mate,  we all understand that conversation is all about give and take, which helps user to easily drop their idea and get their instant feedbacks from active users rather than drop of questions or ideas and waiting to check the next day for answer.

#208 2023-09-17 20:21:29

gap

Europ;22067 wrote:
gap;22065 wrote:

I agree with you mate,  we all understand that conversation is all about give and take, which helps user to easily drop their idea and get their instant feedbacks from active users rather than drop of questions or ideas and waiting to check the next day for answer.

Yeah it quite possible to wake up the next day or couple of hours just to discover that there are already numbers of replies lying aong the questions.

#209 2023-09-17 20:34:24

Europ

gap;22071 wrote:
Europ;22067 wrote:
gap;22065 wrote:

Yeah it quite possible to wake up the next day or couple of hours just to discover that there are already numbers of replies lying aong the questions.

There might also be possibility that the question is answered  along those mentioned replies or misinterpreted along the line. Better still i do like to keep my question straight and simple  but i can actually get hold of how to create a watchlist.

#210 2023-09-17 21:58:17

crpuusd

Europ;22076 wrote:
gap;22071 wrote:
Europ;22067 wrote:

There might also be possibility that the question is answered  along those mentioned replies or misinterpreted along the line. Better still i do like to keep my question straight and simple  but i can actually get hold of how to create a watchlist.

Well its good to also take notes of specific time of people when they are likely to be online and also there also online indicator and time of post

#211 2023-09-18 19:34:48

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;22100 wrote:
Europ;22076 wrote:
gap;22071 wrote:

Well its good to also take notes of specific time of people when they are likely to be online and also there also online indicator and time of post

I really don't like people keeping track of mean and I don't think I would like it when someone tries to study and understand when I am online so it doesn't make sense to me

#212 2023-09-18 20:30:32

Kelechi

All this contributes to the reasons why this feature might not be a part of the Utopia P2P services. The forum hold its users privacy in esteem so it may be hard getting this feature on the forum

#213 2023-09-18 20:42:52

KAMSI_UG

I think the utility of having an option to send and receive messages is far more important than having to know when a user is online.

#214 2023-09-21 18:08:54

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;22182 wrote:

I think the utility of having an option to send and receive messages is far more important than having to know when a user is online.

You are right mate, most services may offer almost same function to members.Sending and receiving messages is a better option than just seeing when last someone was online

#215 2023-09-21 23:13:30

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;22295 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22182 wrote:

You are right mate, most services may offer almost same function to members.Sending and receiving messages is a better option than just seeing when last someone was online

That's true I would rather want to see a service board where other projects can come to advertise here in uTalk forum this would also offer employment opportunities for users here

#216 2023-09-22 23:43:48

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;22182 wrote:

The importance of sending and receiving messages on a forum versus knowing when a user is online can vary depending on the specific context and requirements of the forum

#217 2023-09-22 23:55:59

level

Vastextension;22362 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22182 wrote:

The importance of sending and receiving messages on a forum versus knowing when a user is online can vary depending on the specific context and requirements of the forum

Sending and receiving messages on a forum are fundamental aspects of facilitating communication and engagement among users.

#218 2023-09-23 00:00:15

oba

level;22363 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22182 wrote:

Sending and receiving messages on a forum are fundamental aspects of facilitating communication and engagement among users.

It allows users to share ideas, ask questions, provide feedback, and build connections within the community. Effective communication is often a critical factor in the success and vibrancy of a forum.

#219 2023-09-23 00:00:41

thrive

oba;22364 wrote:
level;22363 wrote:

It allows users to share ideas, ask questions, provide feedback, and build connections within the community. Effective communication is often a critical factor in the success and vibrancy of a forum.

While knowing when a user is online can be useful for facilitating real-time interactions and immediate responses, it may not be essential for every forum.

#220 2023-09-23 00:00:57

Vastextension

thrive;22365 wrote:
oba;22364 wrote:
level;22363 wrote:

While knowing when a user is online can be useful for facilitating real-time interactions and immediate responses, it may not be essential for every forum.

Forums often prioritize asynchronous communication, where users can post messages and receive responses at their convenience.

#221 2023-09-23 00:01:16

oba

Vastextension;22366 wrote:
thrive;22365 wrote:
oba;22364 wrote:

Forums often prioritize asynchronous communication, where users can post messages and receive responses at their convenience.

This approach allows for more flexibility and accommodates users in different time zones or with varying schedules.

#222 2023-09-23 00:01:50

thrive

oba;22367 wrote:
thrive;22365 wrote:

This approach allows for more flexibility and accommodates users in different time zones or with varying schedules.

Some users might prefer not to share their online status or be constantly available for real-time conversations.

#223 2023-09-23 00:02:13

Vastextension

thrive;22368 wrote:
oba;22367 wrote:

Some users might prefer not to share their online status or be constantly available for real-time conversations.

Respecting user privacy and granting them control over their availability can create a sense of autonomy and comfort within the forum environment.

#224 2023-09-23 00:02:32

oba

Vastextension;22369 wrote:
thrive;22368 wrote:
oba;22367 wrote:

Respecting user privacy and granting them control over their availability can create a sense of autonomy and comfort within the forum environment.

Forum administrators and moderators can benefit from knowing when a user is online, especially for addressing urgent issues, responding to user reports, or facilitating real-time discussions.

#225 2023-09-23 00:02:52

thrive

oba;22370 wrote:
Vastextension;22369 wrote:
thrive;22368 wrote:

Forum administrators and moderators can benefit from knowing when a user is online, especially for addressing urgent issues, responding to user reports, or facilitating real-time discussions.

It enables them to provide timely support, prevent conflicts, and maintain the overall integrity of the forum.

Board footer