uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-13 10:40:22

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,485

Crypton in the next six month

Crypton seems to be growing really fast.
I'm hoping to see it at the very top real soon.
That brings me to the question,  where do you see Crypton in the next six months? I'm seeing an increase in traffic on the market cap and that's a good sign of growth.

Other coins have been really doing exceptionally well this year.
Such as Bitcoin, Solana, Ethereum, etc.
With this, I'm thinking the same measure will apply to Crypton which overturns boost the popularity of the Utopia community.

Offline

#2 2023-01-13 13:57:07

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,068

Re: Crypton in the next six month

After Crypton coin makes it to the CoinGecko top trending cryptocurrency, and also move up on the CoinMarketCap ranking I specifically expect the next six month and this year as a whole to be mind-blowing for Crypton coin. I see Crypton coin making a $2 price this year.

Offline

#3 2023-01-13 13:59:31

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,416

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Well mate the cryptocurrency market is very volatile let’s not forget that so I believe there would also be up and down this year to in the market but honestly speaking I am very optimistic about CRP Crypton.

Offline

#4 2023-01-13 14:35:10

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Definitely the price of CRP in the next six months is going to see a big considerable rise that’s for sure by it’s not going to be that easy we also would have our own part to play for that to happen.

Offline

#5 2023-01-13 18:13:50

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Remember that the entire crypto market is still in a bear market, even bitcoin and the other coins you mentioned aren’t doing too great. CRP isn’t doing bad itself, it surely has not reached its full potential, but i guess it will do that when the general crypto market is in a bull run, then we can probably see the price of CRP rise to ~2$.

Offline

#6 2023-01-13 19:03:08

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,485

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Camavinga;2983 wrote:

Remember that the entire crypto market is still in a bear market, even bitcoin and the other coins you mentioned aren’t doing too great. CRP isn’t doing bad itself, it surely has not reached its full potential, but i guess it will do that when the general crypto market is in a bull run, then we can probably see the price of CRP rise to ~2$.

Yeah, I totally agree with you.
But we need to see the positive side of it. I think it's peculiar to cryptocurrencies, always have ups and downs but the most important part is coming out stronger just like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Last edited by Detroit (2023-01-13 19:04:22)

Offline

#7 2023-01-13 19:43:47

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,319

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Well I can say that the bear market is slowly going away and I am very Bullish about CRP Crypton, I believe it would be amongst the first coins to go parabolic watch out.

Offline

#8 2023-01-13 20:42:29

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,682

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Crypton is growing very fast from the point when it traded for less than 20 cents and had very little volume in the market.

In the next 6 months I expect to experience more significant growths in price, adoption and utility. It could become a top 500 coin by market cap and have a trading volume of over $100k .
Then possibly get close to our ATH within the next year or two.

Offline

#9 2023-01-13 20:47:25

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Six months is actually short judging by how long it takes for a coin to go parabolic, even if I am enthusiastic about CRP Crypton and the Cryptocurrency market generally this year I still think it would take time to Materialise.

Offline

#10 2023-01-14 12:43:44

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,682

Re: Crypton in the next six month

JONSNOWING;3031 wrote:

Six months is actually short judging by how long it takes for a coin to go parabolic, even if I am enthusiastic about CRP Crypton and the Cryptocurrency market generally this year I still think it would take time to Materialise.

Six months is short depending on the type of market we are in.

During bull runs, the price, adoption and utility can grow sporadically within a very short period of time and during bear markets: growth is slower and sometimes there can even be corrections. This are the periods when good projects can be more easily identified as most coins and tokens would fizzle away during this time.

Maybe we revisit this thread in six months and check how much growth has occured

Offline

#11 2023-01-14 16:05:56

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Kelechi;3004 wrote:

Well I can say that the bear market is slowly going away and I am very Bullish about CRP Crypton, I believe it would be amongst the first coins to go parabolic watch out.

It is possible, yet impossible to predict the crypto market, anything can happen. CRP is a good coin backed by a strong project: utopia; so we can expect the best from it, even during the bear market utopia didn’t do bad, so i expect it to pump with the bull market. Six months is not such a long time though, i will be looking at crypton in the next ~2 years or so, it could be at an unimaginable price as of that time.

Offline

#12 2023-01-14 17:55:51

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,222

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Camavinga;3064 wrote:
Kelechi;3004 wrote:

Well I can say that the bear market is slowly going away and I am very Bullish about CRP Crypton, I believe it would be amongst the first coins to go parabolic watch out.

It is possible, yet impossible to predict the crypto market, anything can happen. CRP is a good coin backed by a strong project: utopia; so we can expect the best from it, even during the bear market utopia didn’t do bad, so i expect it to pump with the bull market. Six months is not such a long time though, i will be looking at crypton in the next ~2 years or so, it could be at an unimaginable price as of that time.

I agreed with what you said since cryptocurrency is a very promising market and it is also volatile. Speaking of Crypton being among the first go-to parabolic, if you guys look at the current price of Crypton you'll know that the parabolic has already started.

Offline

#13 2023-01-15 21:32:01

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Crypton in the next six month

For some cryptocurrencies, this year's market will be challenging because it always marks the year when a weak coin perishes and a new altcoin gem is discovered by investors before the following year's bullish market.
I think the next six months will provide Crypton coin with a global platform, judging by how the coin did last year.

Offline

#14 2023-01-15 21:37:22

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,319

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Alot can happen in six months, it's long enough time to make or break any coin although I am positive that it would make CRP Crypton.

Offline

#15 2023-01-16 10:45:40

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Crypton in the next six month

oba;3227 wrote:

I think the next six months will provide Crypton coin with a global platform, judging by how the coin did last year.

I am very optimistic about CRP, and i know it performed very well, and with how strong the utopia team is, CRP is surely going to continue growing this year. But i don’t think CRP is going to gain global status in the next 6 months; 6 months is too short to gain global status, we should be looking at ~2-3 years for something like that to happen. Things do not happy so fast in the crypto industry, but it eventually happens.

Offline

#16 2023-01-16 11:00:31

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,485

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Camavinga;3252 wrote:
oba;3227 wrote:

I think the next six months will provide Crypton coin with a global platform, judging by how the coin did last year.

I am very optimistic about CRP, and i know it performed very well, and with how strong the utopia team is, CRP is surely going to continue growing this year. But i don’t think CRP is going to gain global status in the next 6 months; 6 months is too short to gain global status, we should be looking at ~2-3 years for something like that to happen. Things do not happy so fast in the crypto industry, but it eventually happens.

I agree with you.
In the crypto currency business, it takes quite a lot of time for it to show its actual worth. But in six months we should be to see its potential and be able to analyze its possible outcome in the next two years.

Offline

#17 2023-01-16 11:16:43

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,682

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Camavinga;3252 wrote:

I am very optimistic about CRP, and i know it performed very well, and with how strong the utopia team is, CRP is surely going to continue growing this year. But i don’t think CRP is going to gain global status in the next 6 months; 6 months is too short to gain global status, we should be looking at ~2-3 years for something like that to happen. Things do not happy so fast in the crypto industry, but it eventually happens.

You are right, true organic growth takes time especially since the creators would want the public to see the project for the poduct they are offering and not simply shill it to them using paid influencers. The latter can quickly shoot a project to the public space, but it would quickly fizzle out.

Slow, organic growth on the other hand would keep a project at the top for a long time.

Offline

#18 2023-01-17 11:24:24

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Lanistergame2;3275 wrote:

Slow, organic growth on the other hand would keep a project at the top for a long time.

That is just the fact, and that is why investors have to always be patient, when you invest in a project, do not expect to start making profits immediately, it takes time for that to happen, as long as it is a good project, it will continue to grow, all you have to do is patiently hold. I am accumulating CRP for sometime now and i will hold it, i believe in the next 2 years CRP could be as high as 2$ or more.

Offline

#19 2023-01-17 15:09:06

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,485

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Camavinga;3364 wrote:

That is just the fact, and that is why investors have to always be patient, when you invest in a project, do not expect to start making profits immediately, it takes time for that to happen, as long as it is a good project, it will continue to grow, all you have to do is patiently hold. I am accumulating CRP for sometime now and i will hold it, i believe in the next 2 years CRP could be as high as 2$ or more.

That's the truth man. Many people especially newbies are after making money quickly forget that every good thing takes time to grow

Offline

#20 2023-01-17 16:00:19

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Crypton in the next six month

I am going to be very realistic although I am very bullish about CRP Crypton, I believe it would do very well this year as it has always done and I would say it may reach $2 this year.

Offline

#21 2023-01-17 19:42:02

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,040

Re: Crypton in the next six month

It won’t be an easy next six months for Crypton or any other coin in the Cryptocurrency market. A lot would really influence the out come of the market in six months.

Offline

#22 2023-01-18 08:34:44

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,485

Re: Crypton in the next six month

KAMSI_UG;3407 wrote:

It won’t be an easy next six months for Crypton or any other coin in the Cryptocurrency market. A lot would really influence the out come of the market in six months.

They've been significant growth in cryptocurrency lately.
I hope it stays that way. Many traders are enjoying cryptocurrency with the anonymity and privacy it brings.

Offline

#23 2023-01-18 17:14:37

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,682

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Camavinga;3364 wrote:

That is just the fact, and that is why investors have to always be patient, when you invest in a project, do not expect to start making profits immediately, it takes time for that to happen, as long as it is a good project, it will continue to grow, all you have to do is patiently hold. I am accumulating CRP for sometime now and i will hold it, i believe in the next 2 years CRP could be as high as 2$ or more.

And this is why many investors lose out, cause they lack the patience and foresight to hold a good asset through troubled market conditions.

People are so fixated on price and expect to get rich quick from investing in crypto that they forget the basics of buying an asset.

Offline

#24 2023-01-18 17:42:25

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,222

Re: Crypton in the next six month

KAMSI_UG;3407 wrote:

It won’t be an easy next six months for Crypton or any other coin in the Cryptocurrency market. A lot would really influence the out come of the market in six months.

Nothing good comes easy and that's why despite the cryptocurrency market presenting great opportunity it also comes with great risk. Could explain what you mean by won't be easy for Crypton coin?

Offline

#25 2023-01-18 17:44:52

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Detroit;3371 wrote:

That's the truth man. Many people especially newbies are after making money quickly forget that every good thing takes time to grow

The truth is that many people take crypto as something that gives quick money, but it is not, any crypto program that promises to give you quick money is nothing but a scam. Every good crypto takes time to grow and returns on investment do not come too quickly. If you are a new investor and you have just bought CRP, hold it for the long run.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB