Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-06-09 23:08:48

oba

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Vastextension;12994 wrote:
oba;12993 wrote:
Europ;12766 wrote:

The attack makes to get in control of a wallet can either results in lost of funds or the wallets itself.  And the wallet might be use as a tools to defraud other users, and decoy for businesses.

The first and most important asset that cryptocurrency hackers aim for is private keys. Private keys are a string of characters that provide access to cryptocurrency stored in a wallet.

If a hacker gains access to a private key, they can quickly transfer cryptocurrency from the wallet to another location they control since the purpose is to steal any or all of the cryptocurrencies stored in a wallet.

Let's talk about Crypto exchanges since they hold large quantities of cryptocurrency and they are high-value targets for cryptocurrency hackers.

#227 2023-06-09 23:09:52

Vastextension

oba;12995 wrote:
oba;12993 wrote:

The first and most important asset that cryptocurrency hackers aim for is private keys. Private keys are a string of characters that provide access to cryptocurrency stored in a wallet.

If a hacker gains access to a private key, they can quickly transfer cryptocurrency from the wallet to another location they control since the purpose is to steal any or all of the cryptocurrencies stored in a wallet.

Let's talk about Crypto exchanges since they hold large quantities of cryptocurrency and they are high-value targets for cryptocurrency hackers.

Yes and once hackers gain access inside the exchange, hackers can send the stolen cryptocurrency to their own wallets, which are difficult to trace.

#228 2023-06-09 23:10:13

oba

Vastextension;12996 wrote:
oba;12995 wrote:

Yes and once hackers gain access inside the exchange, hackers can send the stolen cryptocurrency to their own wallets, which are difficult to trace.

Attackers can target the personal information of crypto-holders such as login credentials, email addresses, and phone numbers to gain access to wallets and exchanges. This is why it's good to use a privacy service.

#229 2023-06-09 23:12:31

Vastextension

oba;12997 wrote:
oba;12995 wrote:

Attackers can target the personal information of crypto-holders such as login credentials, email addresses, and phone numbers to gain access to wallets and exchanges. This is why it's good to use a privacy service.

In a Crypto mining setting. If hacker have access to mining rigs, and hack the machines it can provide attackers with the computing power they need to carry out additional attacks.

#230 2023-06-09 23:12:55

full

Vastextension;12998 wrote:
oba;12997 wrote:

In a Crypto mining setting. If hacker have access to mining rigs, and hack the machines it can provide attackers with the computing power they need to carry out additional attacks.

Cryptocurrency hackers are after any tangible asset where there's money, private keys being the highest priority. It is essential to maintain the security of your digital assets by using trusted wallets and exchanges and not using exchanges as storage.

#231 2023-06-09 23:15:28

Vastextension

full;12999 wrote:
oba;12997 wrote:

Cryptocurrency hackers are after any tangible asset where there's money, private keys being the highest priority. It is essential to maintain the security of your digital assets by using trusted wallets and exchanges and not using exchanges as storage.

Taking appropriate measures to protect your private keys and personal information with simple steps such as using complex passwords, not sharing sensitive information with anyone, and being careful of phishing scams can go a long way to safeguard digital assets.

#232 2023-06-10 05:27:37

Comrade

Vastextension;13000 wrote:
full;12999 wrote:

Taking appropriate measures to protect your private keys and personal information with simple steps such as using complex passwords, not sharing sensitive information with anyone, and being careful of phishing scams can go a long way to safeguard digital assets.

The safety of your assets is in your hands. Your device should be protected, your tools are to be jept for private use and not for public use, and always check if your device is hacked or monitors.

#233 2023-06-10 19:16:21

PEACEMAKER

You all are absolutely correct. You are your own bank when handling cryptocurrency so the safety of your coins is your responsibility and you have to take extra precaution to keep it safe.

#234 2023-06-10 19:18:56

Camavinga

Being your bank is very difficult but it's something you have to do if you want animosity and privacy. Nothing good comes really easy. So you have to take responsibility.

#235 2023-06-10 22:21:32

Europ

Camavinga;13074 wrote:

Being your bank is very difficult but it's something you have to do if you want animosity and privacy. Nothing good comes really easy. So you have to take responsibility.

Some people like to take charge of their currency in a manner where its can only be access by them while some are more cautious of their mishandled so they find someone to take responsibility of their fund safety.

#236 2023-06-11 18:14:18

crpuusd

Europ;13161 wrote:
Camavinga;13074 wrote:

Some people like to take charge of their currency in a manner where its can only be access by them while some are more cautious of their mishandled so they find someone to take responsibility of their fund safety.

So they can always have someone to blame for their lost right?

#237 2023-06-11 18:18:43

crpuusd

crpuusd;13272 wrote:
Europ;13161 wrote:
Camavinga;13074 wrote:

To me i have always choose Utopia p2p coin  and even if hackers get in my device they are always going to find it odd to understand what the CRP is about and even can't get through my private key cause its going to be long process to understand the system and also get my keys and app.

#238 2023-06-11 19:12:05

Kelechi

Same here I would also always choose Utopia p2p CRP crypton over most coins right now because this coin has great utilities and opportunity.

#239 2023-06-11 20:39:27

KingCRP

Well in my own opinion the value of CRP crypton in the next six months would depend on what the crypto-currency market is at because there need to be a bull run before anything POSITIVE can happen

#240 2023-06-11 20:48:12

Europ

KingCRP;13314 wrote:

Well in my own opinion the value of CRP crypton in the next six months would depend on what the crypto-currency market is at because there need to be a bull run before anything POSITIVE can happen

CRP with strong and great developed strength to triumph over fluctuating market as been a unique surprised to every incestors, just wondering how Utopia get to pull up that great work.

#241 2023-06-11 22:15:46

oba

crpuusd;13273 wrote:
crpuusd;13272 wrote:
Europ;13161 wrote:

To me i have always choose Utopia p2p coin  and even if hackers get in my device they are always going to find it odd to understand what the CRP is about and even can't get through my private key cause its going to be long process to understand the system and also get my keys and app.

Yeah, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem was created with great security and privacy provision but once you make yourself vulnerable and a hacker get your wallet privacy information forget about it.

#242 2023-06-11 23:04:06

thrive

oba;13338 wrote:
crpuusd;13273 wrote:
crpuusd;13272 wrote:

Yeah, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem was created with great security and privacy provision but once you make yourself vulnerable and a hacker get your wallet privacy information forget about it.

That's correct and for others reading this don't be naive about the security of your cryptocurrency wallet. Crypton coin was designed to prioritize security and protect users' privacy.

#243 2023-06-11 23:04:25

IyaJJJ

thrive;13361 wrote:
oba;13338 wrote:
crpuusd;13273 wrote:

That's correct and for others reading this don't be naive about the security of your cryptocurrency wallet. Crypton coin was designed to prioritize security and protect users' privacy.

Besides, the built-in uWallet ensures secure storage of Crypton coin, UUSD, and it is protected by advanced encryption but doesn't mean if the user exposes himself to danger the hacker will find it odd to understand what CRP coin is about.

#244 2023-06-11 23:04:51

oba

IyaJJJ;13362 wrote:
thrive;13361 wrote:
oba;13338 wrote:

Besides, the built-in uWallet ensures secure storage of Crypton coin, UUSD, and it is protected by advanced encryption but doesn't mean if the user exposes himself to danger the hacker will find it odd to understand what CRP coin is about.

Although, Crypton and the Utopia ecosystem are decentralized, meaning that there is no central point of failure that could be targeted by an attacker. That doesn't mean Crypton coin holders don't have to take the responsibility of securing their wallets.

#245 2023-06-11 23:05:10

joanna

oba;13363 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13362 wrote:
thrive;13361 wrote:

Although, Crypton and the Utopia ecosystem are decentralized, meaning that there is no central point of failure that could be targeted by an attacker. That doesn't mean Crypton coin holders don't have to take the responsibility of securing their wallets.

Yes, In order for a hacker to gain access to the uWallet and steal Crypton coins, they would need to breach the entire Utopia network's multiple layers of encryption and security measures that are if the wallet owner doesn't expose his wallet's private keys.

#246 2023-06-11 23:06:03

oba

joanna;13364 wrote:
oba;13363 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13362 wrote:

Yes, In order for a hacker to gain access to the uWallet and steal Crypton coins, they would need to breach the entire Utopia network's multiple layers of encryption and security measures that are if the wallet owner doesn't expose his wallet's private keys.

I think this is likely to be the statement that some users misunderstand, despite given the fact that Utopia has been designed with the highest standards of security and privacy in mind users still need to be security wise.

#247 2023-06-11 23:06:25

IyaJJJ

oba;13365 wrote:
joanna;13364 wrote:
oba;13363 wrote:

I think this is likely to be the statement that some users misunderstand, despite given the fact that Utopia has been designed with the highest standards of security and privacy in mind users still need to be security wise.

However, should a situation arise where a uWallet is compromised, the untraceable nature of the Crypton coin makes it essentially impossible for anyone to trace the moved stolen coins.

#248 2023-06-11 23:06:45

joanna

IyaJJJ;13366 wrote:
oba;13365 wrote:
joanna;13364 wrote:

However, should a situation arise where a uWallet is compromised, the untraceable nature of the Crypton coin makes it essentially impossible for anyone to trace the moved stolen coins.

It would be impossible to link the stolen coins to any specific individual or account. Therefore the stolen cryptocurrency will be gone forever.

#249 2023-06-11 23:07:08

thrive

joanna;13367 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13366 wrote:
oba;13365 wrote:

It would be impossible to link the stolen coins to any specific individual or account. Therefore the stolen cryptocurrency will be gone forever.

I think will be nice if we have an immediate or automatic deactivation of uWallets which would prevent the sending of transactions from vulnerable wallets.

#250 2023-06-11 23:07:37

oba

thrive;13368 wrote:
joanna;13367 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13366 wrote:

I think will be nice if we have an immediate or automatic deactivation of uWallets which would prevent the sending of transactions from vulnerable wallets.

Crypton coin is highly secure and safe to use for transactions and investment purposes but user should be naive about the danger in expose privacy keys.

Board footer