Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#251 2023-06-12 10:34:17

Comrade

Re: Crypton in the next six month

oba;13369 wrote:
thrive;13368 wrote:
joanna;13367 wrote:

It would be impossible to link the stolen coins to any specific individual or account. Therefore the stolen cryptocurrency will be gone forever.

I think will be nice if we have an immediate or automatic deactivation of uWallets which would prevent the sending of transactions from vulnerable wallets.

Crypton coin is highly secure and safe to use for transactions and investment purposes but user should be naive about the danger in expose privacy keys.

Its more important that the system make it more comfortable for us all to make our transaction more sleeky, fast and say and if peradventure you are having some certain problem kindly open let talk its out within

#252 2023-06-12 18:03:38

JONSNOWING

I doubt if any user here can do that mistake of exposing their privacy keys or security, we learn a lot from eachother here and it should be enough to guide anyone to secure their privacy keys and security

#253 2023-06-12 18:42:26

Europ

JONSNOWING;13422 wrote:

I doubt if any user here can do that mistake of exposing their privacy keys or security, we learn a lot from eachother here and it should be enough to guide anyone to secure their privacy keys and security

Its more proefficient to learn from given advice to that to be a victim sharing experience.

#254 2023-06-12 19:20:40

Detroit

Getting educated and taking a few basic steps may well keep you from becoming a victim of crime and fraud and save you a great deal of time and trouble.

#255 2023-06-12 19:22:20

Kelechi

Detroit;13445 wrote:

Getting educated and taking a few basic steps may well keep you from becoming a victim of crime and fraud and save you a great deal of time and trouble.

Education has nothing to do we this. You aren't taught scam as a course in school there are things you get to learn and even an illiterate can use those things to protect themselves.

#256 2023-06-12 19:23:28

Camavinga

Scammers took advantage of the coronavirus pandemic to con people into giving up their money. During that time of uncertainty, knowing about the possible payout.

#257 2023-06-12 20:58:14

PEACEMAKER

Detroit;13445 wrote:

Scammers target those who are ignorant so getting educated on how they operate and what steps to take inorder to protect yourself would go a long way in protecting us from scammers.

#258 2023-06-12 21:19:43

MRBEAST

PEACEMAKER;13508 wrote:
Detroit;13445 wrote:

Scammers target those who are ignorant so getting educated on how they operate and what steps to take inorder to protect yourself would go a long way in protecting us from scammers.

Well I have been in sectors I actually know very little about but employing simple primary common sense I was able to avoid getting scammed, why people get scammed today highly has to do with greed and lacking basic security consciousness.

#259 2023-06-13 04:49:57

Comrade

MRBEAST;13510 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;13508 wrote:
Detroit;13and 445 wrote:

Well I have been in sectors I actually know very little about but employing simple primary common sense I was able to avoid getting scammed, why people get scammed today highly has to do with greed and lacking basic security consciousness.

Its takes a high precaution to stay safe, and it will be okay if other users can nuture such a good cautious habits.

#260 2023-06-13 06:40:48

Lanistergame2

MRBEAST;13510 wrote:

Most of the time not doing something silly like writing your private keys on websites or sending to an address without double checking, or even not downloading random, unknown apps is enough to keep you safe.
Always tread lightly while using the internet.

#261 2023-06-13 09:08:13

Comrade

Lanistergame2;13609 wrote:
MRBEAST;13510 wrote:

Most of the time not doing something silly like writing your private keys on websites or sending to an address without double checking, or even not downloading random, unknown apps is enough to keep you safe.

Its really doesn't cost alot to keep yourself safe. Just that most people go through alot of junk site alot. Instead of staying put and learn stick to where they are safe

#262 2023-06-13 18:15:58

Europ

Comrade;13622 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13609 wrote:
MRBEAST;13510 wrote:

Its really doesn't cost alot to keep yourself safe. Just that most people go through alot of junk site alot. Instead of staying put and learn stick to where they are safe

This as become a very loud noise in the ecosystem and i will say we should move on to something more resourceful.

#263 2023-06-13 19:08:56

JONSNOWING

The internet is a place where research and information can be gotten, but it’s still filled with trickish people and scammers. Not all links and websites are as legit as they claim to be. It’s best unknown internet links or  sites should be avoided for safety sake

#264 2023-06-13 22:01:50

Europ

JONSNOWING;13654 wrote:

The internet is a place where research and information can be gotten, but it’s still filled with trickish people and scammers. Not all links and websites are as legit as they claim to be. It’s best unknown internet links or  sites should be avoided for safety sake

Just wondering if am not in this platform where would i have been. I just love the freedom of spending time in secured and peaceful platform.

#265 2023-06-13 22:06:05

CrytoCynthia

Europ;13731 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13654 wrote:

Just wondering if am not in this platform where would i have been. I just love the freedom of spending time in secured and peaceful platform.

Well if you weren't here you would probably be somewhere where freedom isn't served, Utopia p2p is quite a unique type of system with amazing utilities and service

#266 2023-06-13 22:23:11

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;13732 wrote:
Europ;13731 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13654 wrote:

Well if you weren't here you would probably be somewhere where freedom isn't served, Utopia p2p is quite a unique type of system with amazing utilities and service

The 1984 group are made up of great legendary men who is trying to change the crypto-currency game they are giving the freedom people needs and it is really good thing

#267 2023-06-13 23:00:47

Comrade

Dozie;13745 wrote:
Europ;13731 wrote:

The 1984 group are made up of great legendary men who is trying to change the crypto-currency game they are giving the freedom people needs and it is really good thing

Utopia p2p team have witnessed what is like to be in an open junky websites where a lot of people lots most of their datas, account, fund and wallets. It's actually a great idea for us to be here.

#268 2023-06-14 09:08:09

crpuusd

Comrade;13758 wrote:
Dozie;13745 wrote:

Utopia p2p team have witnessed what is like to be in an open junky websites where a lot of people lots most of their datas, account, fund and wallets. It's actually a great idea for us to be here.

The Utopia p2p ecosystem brought a total safety for all users and  community. Its a free from online threat platform and also and opportunity for those who understands the importance of cryptocurrency.

#269 2023-06-14 14:56:31

Europ

crpuusd;13802 wrote:
Comrade;13758 wrote:
Dozie;13745 wrote:

The Utopia p2p ecosystem brought a total safety for all users and  community. Its a free from online threat platform and also and opportunity for those who understands the importance of cryptocurrency.

The Utopia p2p ecosystem is the first and ever made safe house ever exist in the crypto world and its has took the team a relentless effort to get it to this place and more.

#270 2023-06-14 15:57:36

JONSNOWING

The Utopia web developers without doubt put in their best in the project and they’re still working to provide their best services to all their users. I believe they will keep up with the good services

#271 2023-06-14 17:14:21

PEACEMAKER

JONSNOWING;13826 wrote:

<p>The Utopia web developers without doubt put in their best in the project and they’re still working to provide their best services to all their users. I believe they will keep up with the good services</p>

That's very true,  they put in their very best in the project and have our best interest at heart.
They are willing and ready to make progress and improve the system when needed and they do well to listen to their members.

#272 2023-06-14 17:41:24

oba

PEACEMAKER;13840 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13826 wrote:

<p>The Utopia web developers without doubt put in their best in the project and they’re still working to provide their best services to all their users. I believe they will keep up with the good services</p>

That's very true,  they put in their very best in the project and have our best interest at heart.
They are willing and ready to make progress and improve the system when needed and they do well to listen to their members.

Yes, it is essential for the UtopiaP2P project development team to listen to the community cause it will make the community have more positive vibes for the project.

Last edited by oba (2023-06-14 17:41:57)

#273 2023-06-14 17:51:11

joanna

oba;13849 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;13840 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13826 wrote:

Yes, it is essential for the UtopiaP2P project development team to listen to the community cause it will make the community have more positive vibes for the project.

Agreed. The community of users and investors is a crucial component of any blockchain or cryptocurrency project. By listening to the community's feedback, the project development team can learn about the users' needs, preferences, and concerns.

#274 2023-06-14 17:51:29

KAMSI_UG

oba;13849 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;13840 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13826 wrote:

I believe the UtopiaP2P team are definitely listening to the community and I see that they are making some very needed improvements here and there.

#275 2023-06-14 17:51:37

IyaJJJ

joanna;13854 wrote:
oba;13849 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;13840 wrote:

Agreed. The community of users and investors is a crucial component of any blockchain or cryptocurrency project. By listening to the community's feedback, the project development team can learn about the users' needs, preferences, and concerns.

That's a nice one since communities often raise important issues that the development team may have overlooked or not considered. Addressing these issues can improve the quality of the product or service provided by the project.

Board footer