Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#276 2023-06-14 17:52:15

oba

Re: Crypton in the next six month

IyaJJJ;13856 wrote:
joanna;13854 wrote:
oba;13849 wrote:

Yes, it is essential for the UtopiaP2P project development team to listen to the community cause it will make the community have more positive vibes for the project.

Agreed. The community of users and investors is a crucial component of any blockchain or cryptocurrency project. By listening to the community's feedback, the project development team can learn about the users' needs, preferences, and concerns.

That's a nice one since communities often raise important issues that the development team may have overlooked or not considered. Addressing these issues can improve the quality of the product or service provided by the project.

When the project team listens to the community, it shows that they care about their opinions and concerns.

#277 2023-06-14 17:52:36

joanna

oba;13857 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13856 wrote:
joanna;13854 wrote:

Agreed. The community of users and investors is a crucial component of any blockchain or cryptocurrency project. By listening to the community's feedback, the project development team can learn about the users' needs, preferences, and concerns.

That's a nice one since communities often raise important issues that the development team may have overlooked or not considered. Addressing these issues can improve the quality of the product or service provided by the project.

When the project team listens to the community, it shows that they care about their opinions and concerns.

This will technically create a relationship of trust between the team and the community, which is crucial for any blockchain or cryptocurrency project to flourish.

Last edited by joanna (2023-06-14 17:53:02)

#278 2023-06-14 17:53:25

IyaJJJ

joanna;13859 wrote:
oba;13857 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13856 wrote:

This will technically create a relationship of trust between the team and the community, which is crucial for any blockchain or cryptocurrency project to flourish.

The development team can involve the community in the project development process, by seeking their opinions, ideas, and solutions.

#279 2023-06-14 17:53:55

oba

IyaJJJ;13860 wrote:
joanna;13859 wrote:
oba;13857 wrote:

The development team can involve the community in the project development process, by seeking their opinions, ideas, and solutions.

Hmm. Nice one cause it will increase community engagement and involvement in the project, which can lead to increased adoption and usage of the project.

#280 2023-06-14 17:54:31

IyaJJJ

oba;13862 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13860 wrote:
joanna;13859 wrote:

Hmm. Nice one cause it will increase community engagement and involvement in the project, which can lead to increased adoption and usage of the project.

Listening to the community can help the development team understand the community's perception of the project. This, in turn, can help improve marketing efforts by highlighting the project's unique features and addressing the community's concerns.

#281 2023-06-14 17:54:55

oba

IyaJJJ;13863 wrote:
oba;13862 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13860 wrote:

Listening to the community can help the development team understand the community's perception of the project. This, in turn, can help improve marketing efforts by highlighting the project's unique features and addressing the community's concerns.

Honestly, listening to the community is essential for blockchain and cryptocurrency projects to succeed. It helps to improve the product/service quality, build trust, increase community engagement, and improve marketing efforts.

#282 2023-06-14 17:57:29

KingCRP

oba;13865 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13863 wrote:
oba;13862 wrote:

Honestly, listening to the community is essential for blockchain and cryptocurrency projects to succeed. It helps to improve the product/service quality, build trust, increase community engagement, and improve marketing efforts.

Well said but I would really like to understand why you are making this point, Utopia p2p is an amazing project and I think the team and community are in great sync with each other

#283 2023-06-14 18:37:22

Camavinga

oba;13865 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>IyaJJJ;13863 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>oba;13862 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>IyaJJJ;13860 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>The development team can involve the community in the project development process, by seeking their opinions, ideas, and solutions.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Hmm. Nice one cause it will increase community engagement and involvement in the project, which can lead to increased adoption and usage of the project.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Listening to the community can help the development team understand the community&#039;s perception of the project. This, in turn, can help improve marketing efforts by highlighting the project&#039;s unique features and addressing the community&#039;s concerns.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Honestly, listening to the community is essential for blockchain and cryptocurrency projects to succeed. It helps to improve the product/service quality, build trust, increase community engagement, and improve marketing efforts.</p>

Good point mate, listening to the people is very vital if not the most vital part of the ecosystem. This help to bring everyone together to achieve greater things.

#284 2023-06-14 18:52:27

Lanistergame2

IyaJJJ;13863 wrote:

And that is exactly what the utopia team does.
We have a very vocal community which is constantly making suggestions about ways to improve the platform and the team has shown to be listening to everything and taking notes, they have also made changes based on community feedback.

#285 2023-06-14 18:57:57

Dozie

Lanistergame2;13901 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13863 wrote:

And that is exactly what the utopia team does.
We have a very vocal community which is constantly making suggestions about ways to improve the platform and the team has shown to be listening to everything and taking notes, they have also made changes based on community feedback.

The community is fast rising last year the community was still trying to have an impact but right now it has great impact and has already gotten amazing progress so far in the crypto-currency space.

#286 2023-06-14 19:01:14

Lanistergame2

Dozie;13907 wrote:

<The community is fast rising last year the community was still trying to have an impact but right now it has great impact and has already gotten amazing progress so far in the crypto-currency space.

Very fast rising with a lot of potential. 2024 and 2025 would be amazing years for crypton and the entire utopia platform and we would be very lucky by then cause we are well informed about the platform now and can position ourselves accordingly.

#287 2023-06-14 19:31:18

Camavinga

The positioning of the cryptocurrency Crypton is encouraging.  It shows publicity is going out according.  Though we need to do more to generate more traffic.

#288 2023-06-14 20:46:47

Dozie

Well I am not a short term investor and I think I would consider the next six months as a short term vision but it's okay, I would be looking at CRP crypton In the next 2 years as a great coin.

#289 2023-06-14 21:22:44

gap

Dozie;13959 wrote:

Well I am not a short term investor and I think I would consider the next six months as a short term vision but it's okay, I would be looking at CRP crypton In the next 2 years as a great coin.

There's is a great hope that the crypto coin will be on the list very soon and more users will be on board.

#290 2023-06-15 02:35:26

Comrade

Dozie;13959 wrote:

As far as there is improvement in the cryptons values and rate thats exactly what we need to get to the top

#291 2023-06-15 07:20:53

Lanistergame2

Dozie;13959 wrote:

A short term investor is basically a trader as six months or even a year is a very short time to give an asset before you want to make profits. There are assets you hold for several years before making a good returns and those you hold for decades even and use them as your retirement plan.
With CRP you do not have to wait that long.

#292 2023-06-15 14:41:08

Camavinga

Crypto is not something you have to expect money to come out fast, you have to wait wait for a long time to expect profit. So if you are holding CRP always hold it tight to expect more profits in return

#293 2023-06-15 15:20:28

Europ

Camavinga;14038 wrote:

Crypto is not something you have to expect money to come out fast, you have to wait wait for a long time to expect profit. So if you are holding CRP always hold it tight to expect more profits in return

You can hold crypto for long, but why waiting when you can actually trade your coin to get more profits on the long run.

#294 2023-06-15 15:23:41

crpuusd

Europ;14043 wrote:
Camavinga;14038 wrote:

You can hold crypto for long, but why waiting when you can actually trade your coin to get more profits on the long run.

How is that possible? some believe coin's value has to be on a high rate before considering trading.

#295 2023-06-15 15:25:54

Europ

crpuusd;14044 wrote:
Europ;14043 wrote:
Camavinga;14038 wrote:

How is that possible? some believe coin's value has to be on a high rate before considering trading.

That's why investors are different from coin keeper.

#296 2023-06-15 15:28:35

crpuusd

Europ;14045 wrote:
crpuusd;14044 wrote:
Europ;14043 wrote:

Kindly explain better. Do you mean keeping your coin doesn't makes you an investors?

#297 2023-06-15 15:42:48

Europ

crpuusd;14046 wrote:
Europ;14045 wrote:
crpuusd;14044 wrote:

Kindly explain better. Do you mean keeping your coin doesn't makes you an investors?

When its comes to Utopia p2p ecosystem you are an investors... This p2p system have this great characteristics to keep you safe. What you always need to considered is how you can double your coin... Most people looking for airdrops,bet, prediction, freebies are always tasty to get more. Elon musk don't only rely on Tesla to make his fortune,

#298 2023-06-15 16:52:40

Kelechi

Europ;14048 wrote:
crpuusd;14046 wrote:
Europ;14045 wrote:

When its comes to Utopia p2p ecosystem you are an investors... This p2p system have this great characteristics to keep you safe. What you always need to considered is how you can double your coin... Most people looking for airdrops,bet, prediction, freebies are always tasty to get more. Elon musk don't only rely on Tesla to make his fortune,

Ever since I joined Utopia p2p I have always felt very safe in this ecosystem, the team and the devs are really doing a great job.

#299 2023-06-15 17:19:09

KingCRP

Kelechi;14049 wrote:
Europ;14048 wrote:
crpuusd;14046 wrote:

Ever since I joined Utopia p2p I have always felt very safe in this ecosystem, the team and the devs are really doing a great job.

Well if you actually go check the values I mean the core values of the UtopiaP2P project you would notice that it is focused on building an ecosystem that offers utilities that supports anonymity, privacy protection and security.

#300 2023-06-15 18:05:24

JONSNOWING

There is no doubt in the quality and nature of the services provided by the Utopia P2P ecosystem which if weighed cannot be offered by some projects no matter the time they’re given

Board footer