uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#376 2023-07-06 20:52:45

JONSNOWING

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Lanistergame2;18059 wrote:
Camavinga;17948 wrote:

You have a very good point my friend, there are some people who look at the price of CRP right now and they are not happy because they think that it is low, they forget that is what makes it the right time to buy it, and when you buy it you keep it and sell it later.

The thing is not everyone is aware of the potential CRP has and they prefer to wait and see obvious changes in the price before making a decision to invest.

Those same people will be lining up to buy you CRP at a more expensive price in the next years.

These are mostly the problems with those that fail to see the potential of a coin, the become the late birds and invest when the coin has gained enough popularity and their may not be enough coin available to them

#377 2023-07-06 21:20:53

Dozie

JONSNOWING;18100 wrote:
Lanistergame2;18059 wrote:
Camavinga;17948 wrote:

You have a very good point my friend, there are some people who look at the price of CRP right now and they are not happy because they think that it is low, they forget that is what makes it the right time to buy it, and when you buy it you keep it and sell it later.

The thing is not everyone is aware of the potential CRP has and they prefer to wait and see obvious changes in the price before making a decision to invest.

Those same people will be lining up to buy you CRP at a more expensive price in the next years.

These are mostly the problems with those that fail to see the potential of a coin, the become the late birds and invest when the coin has gained enough popularity and their may not be enough coin available to them

The best way to ensure you see the potentials of a coin is making sure you are a long te holder, virtually the long term holders are always the ones that enjoy more benefits.

#378 2023-07-06 21:45:50

MRBEAST

Well I am Long term holder and definitely I have strong faith in CRP crypton and I believe that this coin would do so much and probably do x5 if that's possible

#379 2023-07-06 22:10:28

Camavinga

MRBEAST;18113 wrote:

Well I am Long term holder and definitely I have strong faith in CRP crypton and I believe that this coin would do so much and probably do x5 if that's possible

x5 is possible, but it will take a long time for it to happen, people will want a coin to pump immediately, but it will not happen, the thing to care about is how good and truthful the project is, if they are good they will pump very well for you when the time comes.

#380 2023-07-06 23:16:02

Crpuss

Long term holding of any coin gives it the time to make enough improvements and the holder gets used to understanding the patterns of coin increase and decrease and when best to purchase or invest more

#381 2023-07-06 23:24:23

JONSNOWING

Also long term holding of a coin has more tendency to yield more profits especially if the coin keeps doing well and improving, am a long term holder and I really advise anyone to try it

#382 2023-07-07 19:21:43

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;18193 wrote:

Also long term holding of a coin has more tendency to yield more profits especially if the coin keeps doing well and improving, am a long term holder and I really advise anyone to try it

Yes that's very correct it's most favorable to be a long term holder because you give the coin a better opportunity to grow.

#383 2023-07-07 19:35:26

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;18244 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18193 wrote:

Yes that's very correct it's most favorable to be a long term holder because you give the coin a better opportunity to grow.

Well sometimes being a long term holder won't save you in all situation you need to also be intelligent and be able to choice the right coin to invest in.

#384 2023-07-07 19:36:55

JONSNOWING

I understand not everyone may want to be a long term holder because it takes discipline to hold a coin long term ignoring all the spike and decrease in its price till one gets their desired outcomes

#385 2023-07-07 19:43:11

Crpuss

I remember when I held a coin short time due to reduced resources to keep on purchasing. I actually realized now that long term holding Crypton coin is always worth it

#386 2023-07-07 21:00:55

Detroit

Investing is the long-term strategy of buying and holding crypto assets for some time. Crypto assets are generally well suited to a long-time hold.

#387 2023-07-07 21:02:30

CrytoCynthia

The cryptocurrency market is a Wild West (although the U.S. government is taking a more active role in overseeing the crypto space), so those could be potential green flags.

#388 2023-07-07 21:10:39

Detroit

A cryptocurrency market crash is part and parcel of the market and usually provides an opportunity to buy more. Clearly, this is not the time to panic and do a rash decision.

#389 2023-07-07 21:10:59

Comrade

Crypto currency has stablize the economy  from getting raid for over bagged bank account and so on .

#390 2023-07-07 21:35:09

KingCRP

Some see Bitcoin as a hedge against inflation because the supply is permanently fixed unlike those of fiat currencies, which central banks can expand anyways.

#391 2023-07-07 21:49:25

Camavinga

Comrade;18362 wrote:

Crypto currency has stablize the economy  from getting raid for over bagged bank account and so on .

Which economy do you mean, is it the one of your country or is it the economics of the whole world, that is global economics, cryptocurrencies cannot stabilize that are do what you have just said, crypto has its own purpose which is not for economic stability.

#392 2023-07-07 21:50:58

crpuusd

Bitcoins was actually a Fire starter the crypto currency raise and thats why its been related to in every as of crypto while people forget that it is limited with to it services while other coin like Crypton coin are of more uses and secured value.

#393 2023-07-07 22:01:13

Camavinga

crpuusd;18427 wrote:

Bitcoins was actually a Fire starter the crypto currency raise and thats why its been related to in every as of crypto while people forget that it is limited with to it services while other coin like Crypton coin are of more uses and secured value.

There are many cryptocurrencies in the world today and many of them are scams, but the ones that is not scam has their own purpose, utopia decentralized ecosystem has its purpose and bitcoin too has its own purpose, the two ecosystems are good.

#394 2023-07-07 22:08:11

Europ

Camavinga;18435 wrote:
crpuusd;18427 wrote:

There are many cryptocurrencies in the world today and many of them are scams, but the ones that is not scam has their own purpose, utopia decentralized ecosystem has its purpose and bitcoin too has its own purpose, the two ecosystems are good.

It well understood thst both coin are good but must say the CRYPTON coin as manage to be a top notch coin that are surrounded by secured branded ecosystem but the Bitcoin actually now has some beaches of privacy in forum management.

#395 2023-07-07 22:22:26

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;18435 wrote:
crpuusd;18427 wrote:

And are mostly recommended, I refer either the CRP Crypton or bitcoin interms of investment and exchange. The CRP Crypton remains the coin I invest more with

#396 2023-07-07 22:26:09

Europ

JONSNOWING;18445 wrote:
Camavinga;18435 wrote:
crpuusd;18427 wrote:

And are mostly recommended, I refer either the CRP Crypton or bitcoin interms of investment and exchange. The CRP Crypton remains the coin I invest more with

I will actually say the rejection of bitcoin as a grossly effect in crypto currency market and its good if users get to see that there other coins that serve as a escape route to every users endeavors.

#397 2023-07-07 23:11:16

gap

Europ;18447 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18445 wrote:
Camavinga;18435 wrote:

I will actually say the rejection of bitcoin as a grossly effect in crypto currency market and its good if users get to see that there other coins that serve as a escape route to every users endeavors.

I will prefer you dont point hand but actually you have a point the CRP  coin should be considered as a light bringer for the those seeking the light of crypto currency and securities.

#398 2023-07-08 07:45:13

Comrade

gap;18457 wrote:
Europ;18447 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18445 wrote:

I will prefer you dont point hand but actually you have a point the CRP  coin should be considered as a light bringer for the those seeking the light of crypto currency and securities.

Periodically it Should be accepted as what it is, Utopia p2p ecosystem emanated from a secured 1984 group LP that strict adhere for the safety of all users to see the bright side of crypto currency.

#399 2023-07-08 22:21:01

JONSNOWING

gap;18457 wrote:
Europ;18447 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18445 wrote:

I agree with you mate, if one takes the right investment steps in CRP Crypton and follow transaction steps currently to avoid loosing coins then the CRP coin should be said to be their light bringer

#400 2023-07-09 20:37:03

Comrade

JONSNOWING;18477 wrote:
gap;18457 wrote:
Europ;18447 wrote:

I agree with you mate, if one takes the right investment steps in CRP Crypton and follow transaction steps currently to avoid loosing coins then the CRP coin should be said to be their light bringer

Getting to understand the procedures of the of the CRP exchange is quite necessary to secured a well safe and sound trade system.

Board footer