uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-02-04 20:46:32

Dozie

Re: Crypton in the next six month

full;4665 wrote:
Dozie;4572 wrote:

Well if you are looking for security in a coin like a coin that would be able to hold strong even in the worst dip then Utopia p2p is the right coin for anyone.

Yes, Utopia p2p is a wonderful ecosystem but it's never a coin buddy. The cryptocurrency of the Utopia p2p ecosystem is Crypton coin which is always strong in price in a bearish market and UUSD which is the first privacy stablecoin in the whole crypto market.

Well I meant Utopia p2p coin CRP Crypton. In as much as I made the error you should understand what I was talking about. I have noy used CRP Crypton for to long and I am still understanding how solid it is in the market.

#52 2023-02-04 21:11:43

level

Kelechi;4655 wrote:
Camavinga;4618 wrote:
Dozie;4572 wrote:

Well if you are looking for security in a coin like a coin that would be able to hold strong even in the worst dip then Utopia p2p is the right coin for anyone.

Well, CRP is a very good coin, even last year when so many events caused dips in the crypto market, CRP didn’t crash too much, there are other privacy coins that are very good too, but CRP is surely one of them. The main advantage of CRP isn’t that it is a hedge during dips, but that it is decentralized, anonymous and safe.

If you had $1000 right now mate what would be the most likely Altcoin you would invest your money into right now and why.

To be honest, diversification is the best thing to do in every cryptocurrency market. If the question is directed to me, I will invest in CRP coin which is my number one priority altcoin, then Eth and save 25% for the next opportunity the market will present.

#53 2023-02-04 21:16:25

full

Dozie;4666 wrote:
full;4665 wrote:
Dozie;4572 wrote:

Yes, Utopia p2p is a wonderful ecosystem but it's never a coin buddy. The cryptocurrency of the Utopia p2p ecosystem is Crypton coin which is always strong in price in a bearish market and UUSD which is the first privacy stablecoin in the whole crypto market.

Well I meant Utopia p2p coin CRP Crypton. In as much as I made the error you should understand what I was talking about. I have noy used CRP Crypton for to long and I am still understanding how solid it is in the market.

Of course, I understand what you're trying to say. I just want to clarify the mistake because we may have new users that are yet to understand the Utopia p2p cryptocurrency and the mistake could impact their learning.

#54 2023-02-04 22:02:34

thrive

JONSNOWING;4661 wrote:
Kelechi;4655 wrote:
Camavinga;4618 wrote:

Well, CRP is a very good coin, even last year when so many events caused dips in the crypto market, CRP didn’t crash too much, there are other privacy coins that are very good too, but CRP is surely one of them. The main advantage of CRP isn’t that it is a hedge during dips, but that it is decentralized, anonymous and safe.

If you had $1000 right now mate what would be the most likely Altcoin you would invest your money into right now and why.

Well it's not always good to ask people this question directly especially in a public group many may see it as a financial advice and If it goes bad they blame you, what I do is give people the opportunity to make gheir own choices.

You have a point but anyone that sees the statement of an influencer as financial advice is definitely a newbie and the person has already made a lost before he even makes an investment.

#55 2023-02-04 22:10:33

joanna

Camavinga;4618 wrote:
Dozie;4572 wrote:

The performance of the Crypton in last year's crash market you're talking about was the product of the coin being no whales manipulated coin and solid utility.

#56 2023-02-05 17:53:02

CrytoCynthia

joanna;4704 wrote:
Camavinga;4618 wrote:
Dozie;4572 wrote:

The performance of the Crypton in last year's crash market you're talking about was the product of the coin being no whales manipulated coin and solid utility.

Well yes last year was a big time mess for many cryptocurrency coin and some coins are still feeling the effects of the bad market up till now, so I give it to Utopia p2p for holding strong.

#57 2023-02-05 18:00:29

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;4740 wrote:

Well yes last year was a big time mess for many cryptocurrency coin and some coins are still feeling the effects of the bad market up till now, so I give it to Utopia p2p for holding strong.

Yeah,  last year was really bad in the cryptocurrency market. Despite how bad it was some people benefited big time from it. Examples are Lucky Block (LBLOCK), Ethereum (ETH), Aave (AAVE),
Shiba Inu (SHIB). Etc.

#58 2023-02-05 19:24:14

Camavinga

I think many people who use crypto are more concerned about the short term than the long term, and that is very bad. We must understand that the most important thing about every crypto is how good it can be in the long term, if you are worried about the short term you will miss a lot. So just buy CRP and hold it for some years.

#59 2023-02-05 20:15:23

Kelechi

Camavinga;4783 wrote:

I think many people who use crypto are more concerned about the short term than the long term, and that is very bad. We must understand that the most important thing about every crypto is how good it can be in the long term, if you are worried about the short term you will miss a lot. So just buy CRP and hold it for some years.

Well truth be told we have more short term investors than long term investors and that's the reason why people don't hold for long, but the fact remains that to enjoy the real value of CRP Crypton is holding it for long.

#60 2023-02-06 05:04:03

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;4783 wrote:

Very true.
Many expect to come in and get rich in a couple of weeks or months at best, thinking it is a get rich quick scheme.

That is not how it works, and while you can profit within a short time frame, you can also lose out big as it is a volatile market. To avoid pressure plan for the future and you would not be bothered by short term price changes.

#61 2023-02-06 19:24:19

Camavinga

Kelechi;4815 wrote:

Well truth be told we have more short term investors than long term investors and that's the reason why people don't hold for long, but the fact remains that to enjoy the real value of CRP Crypton is holding it for long.

I know there are coins that are short term coins, and if you hold these coins for too long you will become a bagholder, but there are other coins that are so good, and it is great to hold them for a long time. CRP is one of such coins, people should not be afraid to hold CRP for a long time.

#62 2023-02-06 20:13:12

Detroit

Camavinga;4882 wrote:

I know there are coins that are short term coins, and if you hold these coins for too long you will become a bagholder, but there are other coins that are so good, and it is great to hold them for a long time. CRP is one of such coins, people should not be afraid to hold CRP for a long time.

I think it's a bit difficult to convince someone to hold crypton after the last time it went back a bit. Most especially when it's a newbie.  How would suggest you convince it or talk a newbie to holding Crypton?

#63 2023-02-07 13:19:51

Camavinga

Detroit;4908 wrote:

I think it's a bit difficult to convince someone to hold crypton after the last time it went back a bit. Most especially when it's a newbie.  How would suggest you convince it or talk a newbie to holding Crypton?

You don’t have to convince anyone to hold or buy any coin, whether it is CRP, BTC, ETH, or any coin for that matter, when you convince people to buy a coin, they would blame if things do not go the way they expect, if they were your friends, they could even turn to foes. All you need do is provide resources for people to research for themselves and decide what they want to do.

#64 2023-02-07 15:45:16

KingCRP

Camavinga;4982 wrote:
Detroit;4908 wrote:

You don’t have to convince anyone to hold or buy any coin, whether it is CRP, BTC, ETH, or any coin for that matter, when you convince people to buy a coin, they would blame if things do not go the way they expect, if they were your friends, they could even turn to foes. All you need do is provide resources for people to research for themselves and decide what they want to do.

Financial advice in cryptocurrency has always been a red flag to me. Everyone should be allowed to make their choice from educated suggestions and researches, that’s how newbies grow.

#65 2023-02-07 18:23:14

Detroit

Camavinga;4982 wrote:

Yeah, that is true. But looking at it from another angle, if you don't tell them that a particular coin is doing very well and you make some good amount of cool cash from it and probably they found it later it must have been exhausted,  they will look at you as a bad person for withholding such valuable information or blaming you that you didn't convince them enough. Either way, you look bad at it so why not just tell them?

#66 2023-02-07 20:50:41

Lanistergame2

Detroit;5000 wrote:

Yeah, that is true. But looking at it from another angle, if you don't tell them that a particular coin is doing very well and you make some good amount of cool cash from it and probably they found it later it must have been exhausted, they will look at you as a bad person for withholding such valuable information or blaming you that you didn't convince them enough. Either way, you look bad at it so why not just tell them?

Enlightening someone about something is not the same as convincing them to buy it. If they show considerable interest, provide them with as much information about the asset as possible, enough to allow them make an informed decision and inform them of the consequences of their actions.

Never give financial advice.

#67 2023-02-08 11:21:44

Camavinga

KingCRP;4994 wrote:

Financial advice in cryptocurrency has always been a red flag to me. Everyone should be allowed to make their choice from educated suggestions and researches, that’s how newbies grow.

In the U.S, Spain, and in some other countries today, there is a serious clampdown on crypto influencers and promoters who give people advice and later the crypto turns out to be a scam, if you give people any sort of advice that results in loss, you have to pay a huge fine and face other penalties. That is how bad it is to give people financial advice or try to convince them to buy crypto.

Last edited by Camavinga (2023-02-08 11:22:13)

#68 2023-02-08 15:50:22

Vastextension

Lanistergame2;5036 wrote:
Detroit;5000 wrote:

Yeah, that is true. But looking at it from another angle, if you don't tell them that a particular coin is doing very well and you make some good amount of cool cash from it and probably they found it later it must have been exhausted, they will look at you as a bad person for withholding such valuable information or blaming you that you didn't convince them enough. Either way, you look bad at it so why not just tell them?

Enlightening someone about something is not the same as convincing them to buy it. If they show considerable interest, provide them with as much information about the asset as possible, enough to allow them make an informed decision and inform them of the consequences of their actions.

It is good to tell someone who is dear to you about a certain cryptocurrency that's good for a long-term investment that's if they are into crypto but you need to tell them about the beauty of the project and it shouldn't be only about making money.

#69 2023-02-08 16:21:24

KingCRP

Vastextension;5102 wrote:
Lanistergame2;5036 wrote:
Detroit;5000 wrote:

It is good to tell someone who is dear to you about a certain cryptocurrency that's good for a long-term investment that's if they are into crypto but you need to tell them about the beauty of the project and it shouldn't be only about making money.

Well it’s not wrong to tell people about any cryptocurrency you feel has good potentials but what’s wrong is trying to convince people forcefully to believe in what you tell them.

#70 2023-02-08 17:42:46

CrytoCynthia

Some people actually don’t understand how to educate people about Cryptocurrency, what I do when telling people about Cryptocurrency I try as much as possible to explain the dangers and the potentials.

#71 2023-02-08 18:35:11

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;5118 wrote:

Some people actually don’t understand how to educate people about Cryptocurrency, what I do when telling people about Cryptocurrency I try as much as possible to explain the dangers and the potentials.

Well you won’t blame anyone, let’s say I made some money through a particular thing and then told you about it I bet the only point that may sound interesting to you is that I made money through an idea.

#72 2023-02-08 19:01:33

YES

We may not see another new ATH in the next 6 months, but I expect a significant rise from its current price, $0.62.

Despite its many features and offerings, Crypton is still considered undervalued. CRP is a sleeping giant, a strong investment opportunity. With the increasing adoption of the Utopia P2P app and the growing number of merchants that accept CRP as a payment method, a target price of over $1 is realistic in the next 6 months.

#73 2023-02-08 19:16:35

Lanistergame2

YES;5136 wrote:

We may not see another new ATH in the next 6 months, but I expect a significant rise from its current price, $0.62.

Same here.

Most coins are hugely correlated with bitcoin and I do not expect Bitcoin to enter a bull phase within the next 6 months or even a year. CRP could of course chart its own path and be completely independent of other assets as many great projects have in the past.

But whether in the next six months or 12 or more, we just have to hold.

#74 2023-02-08 19:22:56

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;5118 wrote:

Exactly what I'm trying to say. Some people don't explain enough to keep themselves out of danger of becoming a bad person when things don't turn out how it was supposed to.

#75 2023-02-08 19:25:44

Detroit

YES;5136 wrote:

Despite its many features and offerings, Crypton is still considered undervalued. CRP is a sleeping giant, a strong investment opportunity. With the increasing adoption of the Utopia P2P app and the growing number of merchants that accept CRP as a payment method, a target price of over $1 is realistic in the next 6 months.

I'm afraid that I will need to agree with you on this.  We may really not see a bigger push than we currently have.  It will take a much longer time but definitely there will be a massive increase in Crypton.

Board footer