uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-02-08 19:29:25

YES

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Lanistergame2;5137 wrote:
YES;5136 wrote:

We may not see another new ATH in the next 6 months, but I expect a significant rise from its current price, $0.62.

Same here.

Most coins are hugely correlated with bitcoin and I do not expect Bitcoin to enter a bull phase within the next 6 months or even a year. CRP could of course chart its own path and be completely independent of other assets as many great projects have in the past.

But whether in the next six months or 12 or more, we just have to hold.

The next Bitcoin halving is expected to occur in March 2024. The cryptocurrency market is already starting to show signs of movement now. In the next 6 months, there may be a buildup of excitement similar to that seen four years ago. This period of increased activity may be seen as a warm-up before the halving in 2024. These first 6 months are a time phase where you buy CRP cheaply.

#77 2023-02-08 19:29:27

Detroit

KingCRP;5104 wrote:

Well it’s not wrong to tell people about any cryptocurrency you feel has good potentials but what’s wrong is trying to convince people forcefully to believe in what you tell them.

Well, it's actually not possible to forcefully convince someone to invest in a coin or believe in one. The only that will happen there is that the person will have the impression that it's a shame d run away. In that case, you have inputted into them that you want to scam them.

#78 2023-02-08 19:32:27

Detroit

YES;5144 wrote:

The next Bitcoin halving is expected to occur in March 2024. The cryptocurrency market is already starting to show signs of movement now. In the next 6 months, there may be a buildup of excitement similar to that seen four years ago. This period of increased activity may be seen as a warm-up before the halving in 2024. These first 6 months are a time phase where you buy CRP cheaply.

I can't wait for it to happen.  I have been expecting that for a while now. Do you think the Bitcoin halving will affect other coins like crypton? How and why will they get affected?

#79 2023-02-08 19:32:44

Lanistergame2

YES;5144 wrote:

You are right about the timing for the halving and its significance to the market price.

If previous market cycles are anything to go buy, there would be a slight dip between late 2022 and early 2023 as everyone tries to buy in cheap in expectation of increased prices.

But as I mentioned, I would not be surprised if Crypton does not follow the regular rules.

#80 2023-03-26 19:00:27

Camavinga

The entire utopia ecosystem is doing very good, CRP and crypton exchange are wonderful features of the utopia ecosystem, and i am not even looking at the next 6 months, i am looking well into the future and i am sure utopia ecosystem is growing so fast and in the future adoption would be everywhere.

#81 2023-03-30 16:17:48

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;6631 wrote:

i am not even looking at the next 6 months, i am looking well into the future and i am sure utopia ecosystem is growing so fast and in the future adoption would be everywhere.

That is the best way to look at the market.
You limit the possibilities if you only look ahead to a few months and not what could be in the next 5 to 10 years. CRP could easily be the fastest growing crypto asset of the decade or at least fall into the top ten. If you sell for temporary gains, you miss out on potential ones.

#82 2023-04-02 20:26:49

CrytoCynthia

I See Crypton doing better than many Altcoin this period, I am not sure when the Altcoin season would show up but I am very optimistic that when ever that happens CRP would be amongst the first to go parabolic.

#83 2023-04-04 06:33:10

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;6662 wrote:

I See Crypton doing better than many Altcoin this period, I am not sure when the Altcoin season would show up but I am very optimistic that when ever that happens CRP would be amongst the first to go parabolic.

It can possibly happen, from various analysis altcoin season would soon be here, the bitcoin markek is a little bit stable for now, anytime it is like this when close to a bull run, it means the altcoin season may be close. So i will accumulate more crypton because i believe it will pump very high when altcoin season comes.

#84 2023-04-06 23:50:49

level

CrytoCynthia;6662 wrote:

Crypton Coin is doing better more than many altcoins already if you notice how it performs, how its ranks climbed up, and not its surge in price.

#85 2023-04-07 05:17:15

Camavinga

level;7064 wrote:

Crypton Coin is doing better more than many altcoins already if you notice how it performs, how its ranks climbed up, and not its surge in price.

Crypton coin is doing well, just that there are many altcoins and maybe that is why it isn’t being noticed too much. What i like about crypton coin is that it is kind of stable, it does not pump and dump like many altcoins. I believe when altcoin season comes CRP is going to really pump.

#86 2023-04-07 09:02:47

level

Camavinga;7068 wrote:
level;7064 wrote:

Crypton coin is doing well, just that there are many altcoins and maybe that is why it isn’t being noticed too much. What i like about crypton coin is that it is kind of stable, it does not pump and dump like many altcoins. I believe when altcoin season comes CRP is going to really pump.

An enormous number of altcoins may be the reason why Crypton was not noticed but that's not the actual reason. The reason is that most cryptocurrency investors are always after profit, and hype and only a few consider using privacy coins.

#87 2023-04-07 15:36:49

oba

level;7085 wrote:
Camavinga;7068 wrote:
level;7064 wrote:

An enormous number of altcoins may be the reason why Crypton was not noticed but that's not the actual reason. The reason is that most cryptocurrency investors are always after profit, and hype and only a few consider using privacy coins.

Well said, a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts focus only on the hype-based projects and projects mentioned by people like Elon Musk, etc. This is the reason why Doge experience an uptrend when Elon Musk added its logo to Twitter but go a downtrend when whales dump $151 million worth of the coin.
The same thing happened when we see people who are victims of the scam DeFi but the change is coming soon.

#88 2023-04-07 17:29:54

CrytoCynthia

This post was made in January and we are in April so let’s approximate it to three months, so guys it’s three months and that’s half of six month so far how do you think CRP Crypton has done?

#89 2023-04-07 17:38:34

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;7120 wrote:

This post was made in January and we are in April so let’s approximate it to three months, so guys it’s three months and that’s half of six month so far how do you think CRP Crypton has done?

Yes it’s already been three months now in the cryptocurrency world since this thread was created and honestly nothing much has changed, we had all hoped this year would be the decisive year for us all.

#90 2023-04-07 17:57:00

Detroit

Camavinga;7068 wrote:
level;7064 wrote:

Yeah true, that's a good point there. There are so many cryptocurrency coins out there that you barely notice if there are any improvements unless it's significant.

#91 2023-04-07 17:59:55

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;7120 wrote:

I will say they have done pretty well for themselves. Crypto coins do not grow in one day. It takes a lot of time and proper timing with the right effort for it to blossom.

#92 2023-04-07 22:07:47

IyaJJJ

level;7085 wrote:
Camavinga;7068 wrote:
level;7064 wrote:

Meanwhile, this is the exact reason why we see a lot of cryptocurrency scam victims because 90% of all crypto investors don't focus much on what they ought to make their priority.

#93 2023-04-07 22:10:10

joanna

IyaJJJ;7195 wrote:
level;7085 wrote:
Camavinga;7068 wrote:

Meanwhile, this is the exact reason why we see a lot of cryptocurrency scam victims because 90% of all crypto investors don't focus much on what they ought to make their priority.

No matter how silly some cryptocurrencies could be, in the future, the use of privacy coins is inevitable due to the issue of hackers, huge manipulate, and sorts of attacks that will happen in the future.

#94 2023-04-07 22:25:29

thrive

oba;7108 wrote:
level;7085 wrote:
Camavinga;7068 wrote:

Well said, a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts focus only on the hype-based projects and projects mentioned by people like Elon Musk, etc. This is the reason why Doge experience an uptrend when Elon Musk added its logo to Twitter but go a downtrend when whales dump $151 million worth of the coin.
The same thing happened when we see people who are victims of the scam DeFi but the change is coming soon.

Technically those that invested in Dogecoin when Elon Musk hype it through Twitter are at loss. There's no one to blame but their naivety about cryptocurrency investment.
Meanwhile, I am happy to have vast knowledge about crypto, or else I will also be among those chasing the wrong investments when I can get everything I ever wanted through CRP coin.

#95 2023-04-08 12:05:51

Detroit

thrive;7202 wrote:
oba;7108 wrote:
level;7085 wrote:

Technically those that invested in Dogecoin when Elon Musk hype it through Twitter are at loss. There's no one to blame but their naivety about cryptocurrency investment.
Meanwhile, I am happy to have vast knowledge about crypto, or else I will also be among those chasing the wrong investments when I can get everything I ever wanted through CRP coin.

Would you really use the word "naivety"? These individuals invested in dogecoin because the richest man in the world endorsed it. People put aside their disbelief for years about cryptocurrency and want to do something for themselves, and those scammers saw it as away to cash out then portraying cryptocurrency as a scam package.

#96 2023-04-08 13:08:24

Lanistergame2

thrive;7202 wrote:

Not everyone. There would always be those who were quick enough to make a purchase in anticipation of the spike in the peice after the news announcement and sold off as the price was rising.

For there to be people that made a loss while investing there has to be those that dumped on them who made a profit

#97 2023-05-01 23:54:22

oba

Lanistergame2;7223 wrote:
thrive;7202 wrote:

Not everyone. There would always be those who were quick enough to make a purchase in anticipation of the spike in the peice after the news announcement and sold off as the price was rising.

For there to be people that made a loss while investing there has to be those that dumped on them who made a profit

Maybe there are people who anticipated the and purchase the dogecoin and also sell off before the dump but the chance of it happening is 50% because most people that do that will only sell some portion of theor holding.

#98 2023-05-02 19:18:40

Detroit

thrive;7202 wrote:

Yeah,  some folks have the mentality of selling off immediately there is hype or an increase in the price of a commodity. This can be a good thing to some extent but can also be bad. I usually tell people if you withdraw your Bitcoin when it was 50 or 100 dollars you still made a profit and should not be mad at yourself for not leaving it to get to 50k dollars.

#99 2023-05-03 15:24:12

oba

oba;7334 wrote:
thrive;7202 wrote:

Maybe there are people who anticipated the and purchase the dogecoin and also sell off before the dump but the chance of it happening is 50% because most people that do that will only sell some portion of theor holding.

But what I don't understand is why would anyone invest in the Dogecoin because Elon Musk a billionaire hype it when he barely has adequate knowledge about cryptocurrency.

#100 2023-05-03 16:49:32

Detroit

oba;7459 wrote:
oba;7334 wrote:

But what I don't understand is why would anyone invest in the Dogecoin because Elon Musk a billionaire hype it when he barely has adequate knowledge about cryptocurrency.

People bought it because at that time even now as a billionaire he hyped the coin with an increased in price which was what everyone wanted. He also bought some of the coin.

Board footer