Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-03 18:36:09

KingCRP

Re: Crypton in the next six month

Detroit;7462 wrote:
oba;7459 wrote:
oba;7334 wrote:

Maybe there are people who anticipated the and purchase the dogecoin and also sell off before the dump but the chance of it happening is 50% because most people that do that will only sell some portion of theor holding.

But what I don't understand is why would anyone invest in the Dogecoin because Elon Musk a billionaire hype it when he barely has adequate knowledge about cryptocurrency.

People bought it because at that time even now as a billionaire he hyped the coin with an increased in price which was what everyone wanted. He also bought some of the coin.

This is what we call billionaires influences, but one thing I have managed to stay away from is the way people try to speak FOMO and FUD in the cryptocurrency system.

#102 2023-05-03 22:43:23

IyaJJJ

oba;7459 wrote:
oba;7334 wrote:
Lanistergame2;7223 wrote:

Not everyone. There would always be those who were quick enough to make a purchase in anticipation of the spike in the peice after the news announcement and sold off as the price was rising.

For there to be people that made a loss while investing there has to be those that dumped on them who made a profit

Maybe there are people who anticipated the and purchase the dogecoin and also sell off before the dump but the chance of it happening is 50% because most people that do that will only sell some portion of theor holding.

But what I don't understand is why would anyone invest in the Dogecoin because Elon Musk a billionaire hype it when he barely has adequate knowledge about cryptocurrency.

The reason is simple but I believe it because some people see him as their role model while some see him as one of the smart guys because he's a billionaire.

#103 2023-05-03 22:43:58

joanna

IyaJJJ;7551 wrote:
oba;7459 wrote:
oba;7334 wrote:

The reason is simple but I believe it because some people see him as their role model while some see him as one of the smart guys because he's a billionaire.

The reason why some crypto investors invested in Dogecoin when Elon Musk hyped it could be one of what you stated but I still believe its lack of cryptocurrency knowledge will make anyone make an investment base on all that you said.

#104 2023-05-03 22:44:53

full

joanna;7552 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7551 wrote:
oba;7459 wrote:

The reason why some crypto investors invested in Dogecoin when Elon Musk hyped it could be one of what you stated but I still believe its lack of cryptocurrency knowledge will make anyone make an investment base on all that you said.

I think the root of all this is making quick money through cryptocurrency, and greed but the fundamental reason behind it all is still a lack of knowledge because enough can still be made in the long term through organic price-based crypto like BTC, ETH and CRPcoin.

#105 2023-05-03 22:45:38

level

Detroit;7394 wrote:
Lanistergame2;7223 wrote:
thrive;7202 wrote:

Technically those that invested in Dogecoin when Elon Musk hype it through Twitter are at loss. There's no one to blame but their naivety about cryptocurrency investment.

Not everyone. There would always be those who were quick enough to make a purchase in anticipation of the spike in the peice after the news announcement and sold off as the price was rising.

For there to be people that made a loss while investing there has to be those that dumped on them who made a profit

Yeah,  some folks have the mentality of selling off immediately there is hype or an increase in the price of a commodity. This can be a good thing to some extent but can also be bad. I usually tell people if you withdraw your Bitcoin when it was 50 or 100 dollars you still made a profit and should not be mad at yourself for not leaving it to get to 50k dollars.

Yes, people that bought Bitcoin when it was 50 dollars make a profit selling it at 100 dollars. Why would they be mad about their decision when it was self made decision and the only person to be judge is themselves because better is make in crypto when invest for the long-term.

#106 2023-05-04 21:46:59

Camavinga

KingCRP;7486 wrote:
Detroit;7462 wrote:
oba;7459 wrote:

People bought it because at that time even now as a billionaire he hyped the coin with an increased in price which was what everyone wanted. He also bought some of the coin.

This is what we call billionaires influences, but one thing I have managed to stay away from is the way people try to speak FOMO and FUD in the cryptocurrency system.

I think most newbies in cryptocurrency suffer from FOMO and FUD.  That's because they are after getting rich quickly through cryptocurrency which increases their chances of getting scammed.

#107 2023-05-21 18:23:59

JONSNOWING

Many Ponzi schemes now claim to give coins to accumulate into cash which people out of ignorance take to be Cryptocurrency related, I think watching YouTube teaching videos about Cryptocurrency and enrolling for training will help eliminate Crypto Amateurs from creating a bad name for it

#108 2023-05-21 19:42:28

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;9518 wrote:

Many Ponzi schemes now claim to give coins to accumulate into cash which people out of ignorance take to be Cryptocurrency related, I think watching YouTube teaching videos about Cryptocurrency and enrolling for training will help eliminate Crypto Amateurs from creating a bad name for it

That could work also if these set of people have not corrupted the system to think that cryptocurrency is a pay-quick scheme. They also control the media so they all will also fill the internet with the content.

#109 2023-05-21 20:24:46

Camavinga

The original plan for cryptocurrency needs to be revisited. These people have no conscience. They do what eases them. I have heard how brutal their operations are.

#110 2023-05-21 20:48:04

Detroit

All the precautions fall on the user in question. They ned to understand how they can protect themselves and others. First is knowing when to keep quiet and not speak.

#111 2023-05-21 23:22:15

Vastextension

Camavinga;9551 wrote:

The original plan for cryptocurrency needs to be revisited. These people have no conscience. They do what eases them. I have heard how brutal their operations are.

This is something we should expect from an ecosystem that presents a lot of opportunity because there will always be some set of people that will do shady things just to fetch their own means.

#112 2023-05-21 23:24:57

thrive

Detroit;9572 wrote:

All the precautions fall on the user in question. They ned to understand how they can protect themselves and others. First is knowing when to keep quiet and not speak.

Are you sure there's a human that will have a bad experience about something that causes him/her huge money and just keep quiet about it?

#113 2023-05-21 23:25:17

joanna

thrive;9617 wrote:
Detroit;9572 wrote:

Are you sure there's a human that will have a bad experience about something that causes him/her huge money and just keep quiet about it?

Normally, no human in this life will ever have the potential of keeping quiet in such a situation even if he is still going to learn.

#114 2023-05-21 23:27:11

full

JONSNOWING;9518 wrote:

Yes, Youtube videos can be helpful means to eliminate cryptocurrency newbies from creating a bad name for it. However, people can still use Youtube as a weapon against us.

#115 2023-05-21 23:28:00

level

full;9619 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9518 wrote:

Yes, Youtube videos can be helpful means to eliminate cryptocurrency newbies from creating a bad name for it. However, people can still use Youtube as a weapon against us.

You're right Youtube is a centralized platform and I could remember it was also the platform used to send out false information just to cause misconception.

#116 2023-05-21 23:51:21

Vastextension

Lanistergame2;9522 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9518 wrote:

That could work also if these set of people have not corrupted the system to think that cryptocurrency is a pay-quick scheme. They also control the media so they all will also fill the internet with the content.

That's correct it can only work if people haven't corrupted the system and platform like Youtube is also corrupted.

#117 2023-05-22 08:34:01

MRBEAST

i have been on Utopia p2p probably the longest time just as i missed bitcoin back in 2019 i have always seen Utopia P2P as another opportunity for me although patience is the key i would say not much would happen in six month.

#118 2023-05-22 16:26:22

KAMSI_UG

MRBEAST;9673 wrote:

i have been on Utopia p2p probably the longest time just as i missed bitcoin back in 2019 i have always seen Utopia P2P as another opportunity for me although patience is the key i would say not much would happen in six month.

Well I am a long term holder and I believe in holding coingor long term so I am not really concerned about CRP crypton in six months

#119 2023-05-22 17:25:37

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;9700 wrote:
MRBEAST;9673 wrote:

Well I am a long term holder and I believe in holding coingor long term so I am not really concerned about CRP crypton in six months

Holding coin for a longer time actually gives the coin more time to grow, as an investor I am always in the support that we should hold coin more for a longer time but the thing here is that you should hold more solid coin than any other coin.

#120 2023-05-22 17:41:01

CrytoCynthia

Well I won't be judging the six months from when this post was first made but I would be judging it from six months ahead now, well we are all very enthusiastic about the potential of CRP and the potentials the crypto-currency market can achieve, so it's going to be good times for CRP crypton.

#121 2023-05-22 18:13:26

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;9716 wrote:

Well I won't be judging the six months from when this post was first made but I would be judging it from six months ahead now, well we are all very enthusiastic about the potential of CRP and the potentials the crypto-currency market can achieve, so it's going to be good times for CRP crypton.

What would make CRP crypton improve by next 6 month, I would like to understand what are the things that would make the price of CRP crypton boom in the next six months.

#122 2023-05-22 18:33:53

KingCRP

Kelechi;9720 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9716 wrote:

What would make CRP crypton improve by next 6 month, I would like to understand what are the things that would make the price of CRP crypton boom in the next six months.

Well if I am to answer this question the Bitcoin halving is very much around the corner and this always cause the price of CRP crypton to increase also this rise in Bitcoin would also be beneficial for altcoins.

#123 2023-05-22 19:41:40

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;9734 wrote:
Kelechi;9720 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9716 wrote:

Well if I am to answer this question the Bitcoin halving is very much around the corner and this always cause the price of CRP crypton to increase also this rise in Bitcoin would also be beneficial for altcoins.

We are all expecting the Bitcoin halving to be very profitable for Bitcoin and everyother coin but the truth is that there are chances that the Bitcoin halving won't lead to a bull run.

#124 2023-05-22 23:30:44

joanna

CrytoCynthia;9749 wrote:
KingCRP;9734 wrote:
Kelechi;9720 wrote:

We are all expecting the Bitcoin halving to be very profitable for Bitcoin and everyother coin but the truth is that there are chances that the Bitcoin halving won't lead to a bull run.

What is the thing you believe we lead to the chance of Bitcoin halving not to leading to bullish? For the record, the halving was created as a means to control inflation.

#125 2023-05-23 05:48:46

Comrade

full;4665 wrote:
Dozie;4572 wrote:

Well if you are looking for security in a coin like a coin that would be able to hold strong even in the worst dip then Utopia p2p is the right coin for anyone.

Yes, Utopia p2p is a wonderful ecosystem but it's never a coin buddy. The cryptocurrency of the Utopia p2p ecosystem is Crypton coin which is always strong in price in a bearish market and UUSD which is the first privacy stablecoin in the whole crypto market.

Utopia Crypto currency coins has an elipsing value to withstand
all fluctuation of market trade. Its best characterized as SAC- coin

Board footer