uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-05-23 12:05:03

JONSNOWING

Re: Crypton in the next six month

KAMSI_UG;3407 wrote:

It won’t be an easy next six months for Crypton or any other coin in the Cryptocurrency market. A lot would really influence the out come of the market in six months.

This is what upcoming investors needs to understand, it can be a negative or positive influence which won’t get sour or continue like that. While we hope for the best, l have a positive feeling about Crypton in the next six months

#127 2023-05-23 17:08:46

Comrade

As we all know  about the flow of market, factors affecting crypto and trading. We should understand the adequate liquidity, benefits ans effects so dont lets get carried away but make use of every opportunities that comes within. Utopia serve to stay and do the best.

#128 2023-05-23 18:17:33

crpuusd

Comrade;9864 wrote:

As we all know  about the flow of market, factors affecting crypto and trading. We should understand the adequate liquidity, benefits ans effects so dont lets get carried away but make use of every opportunities that comes within. Utopia serve to stay and do the best.

Next 6 months Crypton will have made a core in going viral, more developer will need to get on board as the service will demand more secured and Mining in place. Its will be a starting point for great deals

#129 2023-05-23 18:37:30

KingCRP

crpuusd;9868 wrote:
Comrade;9864 wrote:

Next 6 months Crypton will have made a core in going viral, more developer will need to get on board as the service will demand more secured and Mining in place. Its will be a starting point for great deals

Well to be honest 6 month is a very short time for all that to happen, I think we should be very realistic about the achievement A coin can achieve regardless of the fact that we are holding those coins.

#130 2023-05-23 20:48:39

Detroit

A lot could happen in six months. Even though we are trying to be realistic, we also need to understand the achievement and try to hold these coins.

#131 2023-05-23 20:55:52

Europ

Detroit;9895 wrote:

A lot could happen in six months. Even though we are trying to be realistic, we also need to understand the achievement and try to hold these coins.

Im new in this platform but what i understand about crypto or digital Currency is that with the aid of good publicity, upgrading development,unique taste of a lively forum just as this it can only get better.

#132 2023-05-23 21:22:19

MRBEAST

Europ;9897 wrote:
Detroit;9895 wrote:

Im new in this platform but what i understand about crypto or digital Currency is that with the aid of good publicity, upgrading development,unique taste of a lively forum just as this it can only get better.

are  you new to the platform or are you new to the Utopia p2p ecosyste because i think you are getting a lot of things wrong you need to go do your research

#133 2023-05-23 22:10:43

Detroit

I am looking forward to seeing the Utopia ecosystem do things on this platform to make life easier and much better. Bringing this in place will work perfectly.

#134 2023-05-23 22:26:06

oba

Detroit;9895 wrote:

yes, a lot of things will happen before the next six months but it's better to know or understand every project concept and what is in it in the future not to just only understand the achievement.

#135 2023-05-23 22:49:01

joanna

Europ;9897 wrote:
Detroit;9895 wrote:

You have a point about it getting better but the list is not complete because what most investors always look out for in a project or cryptocurrency is a major concept, utility, use case, and potential.

#136 2023-05-23 22:49:40

Vastextension

joanna;9961 wrote:
Europ;9897 wrote:
Detroit;9895 wrote:

You have a point about it getting better but the list is not complete because what most investors always look out for in a project or cryptocurrency is a major concept, utility, use case, and potential.

In some cases, it is all about the developer experience, honestly, and the project whitepaper.

#137 2023-05-23 22:50:15

thrive

Vastextension;9963 wrote:
joanna;9961 wrote:
Europ;9897 wrote:

In some cases, it is all about the developer experience, honestly, and the project whitepaper.

About the whitepaper, I have never seen any on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem website or any user mention before. I'm curious about what could be the reason behind it all.

#138 2023-05-23 22:53:12

joanna

thrive;9964 wrote:
joanna;9961 wrote:

About the whitepaper, I have never seen any on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem website or any user mention before. I'm curious about what could be the reason behind it all.

UtopiaP2P is a privacy focus project and it can't be expected to operate by providing essential information that possibly leads to exposing the vital information of the project.

#139 2023-05-25 11:32:15

crpuusd

joanna;9967 wrote:
thrive;9964 wrote:

UtopiaP2P is a privacy focus project and it can't be expected to operate by providing essential information that possibly leads to exposing the vital information of the project.

wanting to invest in a loud digital bank is like carrying a bag of money with 2 security and shouting "I have $6 million here with me, Oh my God!   Stop putting a price on your head, you are actually making it difficult to secure something that is already safe. Utopia p2p cares about a secured environment and i always trust my privacy and funds with them

#140 2023-05-25 17:03:11

full

crpuusd;10016 wrote:
joanna;9967 wrote:
thrive;9964 wrote:

wanting to invest in a loud digital bank is like carrying a bag of money with 2 security and shouting "I have $6 million here with me, Oh my God!   Stop putting a price on your head, you are actually making it difficult to secure something that is already safe. Utopia p2p cares about a secured environment and i always trust my privacy and funds with them

To prevent the issue of people putting prices on their heads and avoiding high transaction fees for border-to-border payment is the reason why people that don't believe in crypto started to see it as the future of payment but the total privacy provided by UtopiaP2P make it the future of security.

#141 2023-05-25 20:55:26

KingCRP

We are hoping that the bear market doesn't get worse in the next six months for now it's a recovery phase, we can't skip that phase and go to the next phase with understanding it.

#142 2023-05-25 21:03:54

IyaJJJ

full;10021 wrote:
crpuusd;10016 wrote:
joanna;9967 wrote:

To prevent the issue of people putting prices on their heads and avoiding high transaction fees for border-to-border payment is the reason why people that don't believe in crypto started to see it as the future of payment but the total privacy provided by UtopiaP2P make it the future of security.

There's no doubt about what you said concerning cryptocurrency at large footing the lesson I learn when I first heard about cryptocurrency back in the year 2011 when Bitcoin was $1 then but I see it as a scam idea.

#143 2023-05-25 21:13:47

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;10077 wrote:
full;10021 wrote:
crpuusd;10016 wrote:

There's no doubt about what you said concerning cryptocurrency at large footing the lesson I learn when I first heard about cryptocurrency back in the year 2011 when Bitcoin was $1 then but I see it as a scam idea.

Funny enough I first heard about cryptocurrency on the news but for some reasons those years back I don't believe in the news.

#144 2023-05-25 21:43:46

Dozie

Hey guys good evening? And I have a question, I read some one say CRP crypton would do very well this year, so guys is there possiblity of an all time high this year.

#145 2023-05-25 21:51:36

oba

IyaJJJ;10077 wrote:
full;10021 wrote:
crpuusd;10016 wrote:

Almost everybody in cryptocurrency who is not an early miner and adopter has a story to tell about not trusting cryptocurrency at the early stage.

#146 2023-05-25 21:56:30

CrytoCynthia

oba;10097 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10077 wrote:
full;10021 wrote:

Almost everybody in cryptocurrency who is not an early miner and adopter has a story to tell about not trusting cryptocurrency at the early stage.

Well it sounded too good to be true so we need to have doubted by issue is that how did those that trusted Bitcoin see that decision I believe they would have thought it to be their best decision.

#147 2023-05-26 05:23:52

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;10100 wrote:
oba;10097 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10077 wrote:

Well it sounded too good to be true so we need to have doubted by issue is that how did those that trusted Bitcoin see that decision I believe they would have thought it to be their best decision.

Yeah, its actually surprising seeing the rapid growth in the cypto world, who would  have ever thought about the high values just a singles digital coins would bring. Definitely there's actually a large future for crypto world .

#148 2023-05-26 19:20:46

Vastextension

oba;10097 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10077 wrote:
full;10021 wrote:

I believe in cryptocurrency of its possible potential to make someone a millionaire overnight and as you guys have said people that ignore cryptocurrency at an early wish they didn't and I don't want to make the same mistake that I hold unto UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#149 2023-05-26 19:22:01

joanna

Vastextension;10200 wrote:
oba;10097 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10077 wrote:

I believe in cryptocurrency of its possible potential to make someone a millionaire overnight and as you guys have said people that ignore cryptocurrency at an early wish they didn't and I don't want to make the same mistake that I hold unto UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

It is sure that everybody will have a story to tell and the most important thing about our previous mistake is never to make another one since we're now into cryptocurrency.

#150 2023-05-26 19:22:22

oba

joanna;10201 wrote:
Vastextension;10200 wrote:
oba;10097 wrote:

It is sure that everybody will have a story to tell and the most important thing about our previous mistake is never to make another one since we're now into cryptocurrency.

I supported what you said, it is good to make a mistake as a human but not learning from it is what I called foolishness and the decision we make today about our cryptocurrency investment is important.

Board footer