Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-06-05 23:49:28

joanna

Re: Crypton in the next six month

level;12268 wrote:
full;12200 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12109 wrote:

The future will tell I know, but am yet to see any Cryptocurrency that I would prefer over the CRP Crypton . And there are high chances of more investors grabbing the CRP Crypton as long it keeps up this pace

Yes, if the Crypton coin can keep it pace the cryptocurrency will be the king of privacy coin in the future footing all its benefits.

I understand your point guys but you may not know or notice that the Crypton coin will always keep its pace while also providing adequate privacy services.

If we do the mathematical calculation you are right because the Crypton coin was currently accepted as payment by 1859 online merchants which is a hard record for every privacy coin.

#177 2023-06-05 23:49:53

oba

joanna;12269 wrote:
level;12268 wrote:
full;12200 wrote:

Yes, if the Crypton coin can keep it pace the cryptocurrency will be the king of privacy coin in the future footing all its benefits.

I understand your point guys but you may not know or notice that the Crypton coin will always keep its pace while also providing adequate privacy services.

If we do the mathematical calculation you are right because the Crypton coin was currently accepted as payment by 1859 online merchants which is a hard record for every privacy coin.

Yes, some of the records achieved by the Crypton coin in 3years is something some cryptocurrency in the market was unable to achieve as we speak.

#178 2023-06-05 23:50:15

thrive

oba;12270 wrote:
joanna;12269 wrote:
level;12268 wrote:

Yes, some of the records achieved by the Crypton coin in 3years is something some cryptocurrency in the market was unable to achieve as we speak.

What I like about Crypton coin that also makes me believe it will be among the top privacy coin is that it is completely good for everything, transaction, and mass adoption.

#179 2023-06-05 23:50:33

Vastextension

thrive;12271 wrote:
oba;12270 wrote:
joanna;12269 wrote:

What I like about Crypton coin that also makes me believe it will be among the top privacy coin is that it is completely good for everything, transaction, and mass adoption.

Its transaction confirmation time is world-class and there's no doubt that it will be incredible for mass adoption and border-to-border payment.

#180 2023-06-05 23:51:04

level

Vastextension;12272 wrote:
thrive;12271 wrote:
oba;12270 wrote:

Its transaction confirmation time is world-class and there's no doubt that it will be incredible for mass adoption and border-to-border payment.

Aside from Crypton coin being a completely good cryptocurrency. The UtopiaP2P development team also create an exchange to complement Crypton coin potential in case the government totally restricted privacy coins people can still trade them on Crypton Exchange.

#181 2023-06-05 23:51:29

joanna

level;12273 wrote:
thrive;12271 wrote:

Aside from Crypton coin being a completely good cryptocurrency. The UtopiaP2P development team also create an exchange to complement Crypton coin potential in case the government totally restricted privacy coins people can still trade them on Crypton Exchange.

Yeah, and that's a perfect combination and strategy to make privacy coin to be more valuable in the cryptocurrency market. It's a good one from the UtopiaP2P dev team.

#182 2023-06-05 23:51:48

oba

joanna;12274 wrote:
level;12273 wrote:

Yeah, and that's a perfect combination and strategy to make privacy coin to be more valuable in the cryptocurrency market. It's a good one from the UtopiaP2P dev team.

Honestly, the years the UtopiaP2P development team spent on research before the creation of this project does worth it and I am happy to be one of those that learn about this project when the Crypton is yet to make a $1 price.

#183 2023-06-06 05:53:59

Europ

oba;12275 wrote:
joanna;12274 wrote:
level;12273 wrote:

Honestly, the years the UtopiaP2P development team spent on research before the creation of this project does worth it and I am happy to be one of those that learn about this project when the Crypton is yet to make a $1 price.

I will say the idea behind this project was an idea of being intelligent, able to think outside the box and ahead of the future. Hmmm! Utopia p2p ecosystem is more like Estein project.

#184 2023-06-06 17:48:09

PEACEMAKER

oba;12275 wrote:

Yes they really did their homework when setting up this project and it shows how much research is relevant when embarking on a new project.

Investors should copy this when choosing a coin to buy.

#185 2023-06-06 18:03:49

JONSNOWING

Most investors go with the current trend of a coin and forget to observe how good the coin is, hence they might end up loosing money and labelling the general Cryptocurrencies as not worth the investment. In months time, I believe the CRP Crypton wil do better than it is currently and more users will be tempted to Join the best

#186 2023-06-06 18:29:24

Detroit

Cryptocurrency is a good investment if you want to gain direct exposure to the demand for digital currency. A safer but potentially less lucrative alternative is buying the stocks of companies with exposure to cryptocurrency.

#187 2023-06-06 18:30:42

Camavinga

It is possible to get filthy rich by investing in cryptocurrency but it is also very possible that you lose all of your money. Investing in crypto assets is risky, but can be a good investment if you do it properly and as part of a diversified portfolio.

#188 2023-06-06 18:31:25

Detroit

JONSNOWING;12322 wrote:

Most investors go with the current trend of a coin and forget to observe how good the coin is, hence they might end up loosing money and labelling the general Cryptocurrencies as not worth the investment. In months time, I believe the CRP Crypton wil do better than it is currently and more users will be tempted to Join the best

Multiple factors show that cryptocurrency is not always a safe investment. All the while, other signs are emerging that cryptocurrency is here to stay.

#189 2023-06-06 18:32:50

Camavinga

Detroit;12325 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12322 wrote:

Multiple factors show that cryptocurrency is not always a safe investment. All the while, other signs are emerging that cryptocurrency is here to stay.

There's also no guarantee that a crypto project you invest in will succeed. Competition is fierce among thousands of blockchain projects, and many projects are no more than scams. Only a small percentage of cryptocurrency projects will ultimately flourish. I think Crypton is one of them.

#190 2023-06-06 18:59:22

Comrade

Camavinga;3471 wrote:
Detroit;3371 wrote:

That's the truth man. Many people especially newbies are after making money quickly forget that every good thing takes time to grow

The truth is that many people take crypto as something that gives quick money, but it is not, any crypto program that promises to give you quick money is nothing but a scam. Every good crypto takes time to grow and returns on investment do not come too quickly. If you are a new investor and you have just bought CRP, hold it for the long run.

According to what you have said, cryptocurrency is the only currency or one of the currency that comes with a great interest rate when stored, especially having a new coin with Great potentials and determine policy such as Utopia CRP coin.

#191 2023-06-06 19:31:25

Camavinga

If you’re looking to start buying cryptocurrency, you might be wondering which one will bring the biggest potential return. I think it's Crypton.

#192 2023-06-06 19:52:35

crpuusd

Camavinga;12350 wrote:

If you’re looking to start buying cryptocurrency, you might be wondering which one will bring the biggest potential return. I think it's Crypton.

The truth to be told, its actually those who are have make their research that can relate to the great potential of crypton determination. Its not just aiming for a spot but actually aiming for the best.

#193 2023-06-06 20:23:37

Kelechi

Guys does anyone see CRP reaching a new all time high this year again with the way things are going?

#194 2023-06-06 20:41:58

KAMSI_UG

Well I am not sure if CRP crypton can reach an all time high in the space of 3 month now but I am sure that CRP crypton would do very well

#195 2023-06-06 20:55:03

PEACEMAKER

Kelechi;12355 wrote:

<p>Guys does anyone see CRP reaching a new all time high this year again with the way things are going?

Yes it is definitely possible for it to beat an all time high this year but I will be expecting it next year when the crypto market should be in a bull run.

Just hold and don't think about when it hits an all time high.

#196 2023-06-06 21:09:56

Kelechi

PEACEMAKER;12366 wrote:
Kelechi;12355 wrote:

<p>Guys does anyone see CRP reaching a new all time high this year again with the way things are going?

Yes it is definitely possible for it to beat an all time high this year but I will be expecting it next year when the crypto market should be in a bull run.

Well guys I don't think it would be that easy checking how the market is going recently, it would be really hard for that to happen.

#197 2023-06-06 21:34:21

KingCRP

Kelechi;12375 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;12366 wrote:
Kelechi;12355 wrote:

Well guys I don't think it would be that easy checking how the market is going recently, it would be really hard for that to happen.

Yes you are right it may not be easy but its something that has a good chance of happening, I believe CRP crypton has all it takes to have a good market record this year so let keep our fingers crossed.

#198 2023-06-07 05:46:29

Comrade

KingCRP;12393 wrote:
Kelechi;12375 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;12366 wrote:

Yes you are right it may not be easy but its something that has a good chance of happening, I believe CRP crypton has all it takes to have a good market record this year so let keep our fingers crossed.

CRP is doing extremely great and we shouldn't forget that its the crypto market. i remember i once said that there are some particular things that CRP needs to put in place to ensure a sit at the top list and apparently this are actually of those things you are seeing....  I beseech you not to expect nothing less but something greater.

#199 2023-06-07 18:58:29

JONSNOWING

Alot of persons got scammed in this way, they were made to invest and were convinced that Crypto program gives free Cryptocurrency to maybe all its new users. Cryptocurrency generally doesn’t operate in this manner

#200 2023-06-07 19:03:46

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;12502 wrote:

Alot of persons got scammed in this way, they were made to invest and were convinced that Crypto program gives free Cryptocurrency to maybe all its new users. Cryptocurrency generally doesn’t operate in this manner

Well if you check the statistics well you would see that the most people who are prone to getting scammed are the newbies that hate doing their research.

Board footer