uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-03 19:38:40

full

What are the other cool features you like?

xYNfcPL.png
There no doubt that Crypton coin (CRP) is the best cryptocurrency for making quick and secure financial transactions but on the Utopia p2p application client. On the app client what are the other cool features you like?

#2 2023-02-03 20:13:01

joanna

Re: What are the other cool features you like?

Since the Utopia p2p application client have a lot of surprising features aside from the anonymity of the application client it's hard to tell the other cool features I like because everything depends on my mood.

#3 2023-02-03 20:22:18

level

The Utopia p2p team has implemented many meaningful, useful and reliable P2P features on their application and the features i like is surfing the internet through the use of the Idyll browser which make browsing the internet more easier and safer.

#4 2023-02-03 20:24:56

Dozie

Well I like the interface I must say although it's best on a personal commuter I must say that. Well right now I am more interested in the launching of the NFT marketplace.

#5 2023-02-03 20:48:11

thrive

Dozie;4550 wrote:

Well I like the interface I must say although it's best on a personal commuter I must say that. Well right now I am more interested in the launching of the NFT marketplace.

I learn that the NFT suppose to be launched last year before things don't work according to the development team plan. I think we should see something about it this year or next.

#6 2023-02-03 21:05:29

Detroit

thrive;4562 wrote:
Dozie;4550 wrote:

Well I like the interface I must say although it's best on a personal commuter I must say that. Well, right now I am more interested in the launching of the NFT marketplace.

I learn that the NFT suppose to be launched last year before things don't work according to the development team plan. I think we should see something about it this year or next.

I hope so too. I'm a very big fan of NFT. NFTs are great. It's just like having a beautiful painting on your wall but this time in a digital form. Also,  NFTs come with a value you can trade for fiat.

#7 2023-02-03 21:29:48

Dozie

Detroit;4567 wrote:
thrive;4562 wrote:
Dozie;4550 wrote:

Well I like the interface I must say although it's best on a personal commuter I must say that. Well, right now I am more interested in the launching of the NFT marketplace.

I hope so too. I'm a very big fan of NFT. NFTs are great. It's just like having a beautiful painting on your wall but this time in a digital form. Also,  NFTs come with a value you can trade for fiat.

Yes mate I believe the team are making final plans on the possibility of NFT being launched although I am still understanding how NFT works i would still like to have that option.

#8 2023-02-03 22:27:39

Detroit

Dozie;4573 wrote:
Detroit;4567 wrote:
thrive;4562 wrote:

Yes mate I believe the team are making final plans on the possibility of NFT being launched although I am still understanding how NFT works i would still like to have that option.

NFT is a very beautiful piece added to cryptocurrency. Not many were meant to see or understand it. But for those who did, NFT has changed a lot of people's lives for the better.

#9 2023-02-03 23:00:09

full

Detroit;4567 wrote:
thrive;4562 wrote:
Dozie;4550 wrote:

I also once read about uNS being traded as NFTs in the future although I don't remember the venue where I saw the information.
Having said that, NFTs is a great movement but the people that are abusing the market need to stop it now that some multinational company are thinking of entering the NFT market.

#10 2023-02-03 23:07:43

level

Dozie;4573 wrote:
Detroit;4567 wrote:
thrive;4562 wrote:

The NFT that will be provided on the Utopia p2p ecosystem will be different since Utopia is a privacy focus project and if you join the Ai-generated image channel you'll have some idea about the colorful NFTs we will see in the future.

#11 2023-02-03 23:13:30

joanna

Detroit;4586 wrote:
Dozie;4573 wrote:
Detroit;4567 wrote:

NFT is a very beautiful piece added to cryptocurrency. Not many were meant to see or understand it. But for those who did, NFT has changed a lot of people's lives for the better.

Just like NFT has changed a lot of people's lives, it has also ruined some people's lives either because of NFT collector's naiveness about the NFTs they choose to hold.

#12 2023-02-04 17:12:11

CrytoCynthia

joanna;4595 wrote:
Detroit;4586 wrote:
Dozie;4573 wrote:

Just like NFT has changed a lot of people's lives, it has also ruined some people's lives either because of NFT collector's naiveness about the NFTs they choose to hold.

Speaking of NFT when do you think the Nft market place for Utopia p2p would be released I have really been anticipating for this right now and I am certain it would be secured.

#13 2023-02-04 17:28:54

full

joanna;4595 wrote:
Detroit;4586 wrote:
Dozie;4573 wrote:

I believe the major problem that leads to the loss of value of most NFTs is that 50% are overbought while 50% are built on no solid fundamental concept and hype base. This is the reason why most NFTs are currently worthless.

#14 2023-02-04 18:15:56

KingCRP

But guys yes NFT is very exciting and amazing and even more but who else has noticed that NFT isn’t as hyped as it used to be. Who can tell me why the drop of interest on NFT?

#15 2023-02-04 19:16:48

Camavinga

KingCRP;4611 wrote:

But guys yes NFT is very exciting and amazing and even more but who else has noticed that NFT isn’t as hyped as it used to be. Who can tell me why the drop of interest on NFT?

The reason for the drop in NFT hype is the same as what happened with ICO’s and IEO’s, when these things start, there is so much hype and people are usually genuine about it all, but after a while scams start to happen and people lose money, then interests would begin to drop and after sometime the hype would drop significantly.

#16 2023-02-04 19:45:22

Detroit

Camavinga;4629 wrote:

The reason for the drop in NFT hype is the same as what happened with ICO’s and IEO’s, when these things start, there is so much hype and people are usually genuine about it all, but after a while scams start to happen and people lose money, then interests would begin to drop and after sometime the hype would drop significantly.

This is so true. Also,  many people can differentiate between the real ones and the scam ones. I don't know if by now people have been able to know which of these is the scam. There should be a difference,  at least one.

#17 2023-02-04 19:50:02

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;4640 wrote:
Camavinga;4629 wrote:

This is so true. Also,  many people can differentiate between the real ones and the scam ones. I don't know if by now people have been able to know which of these is the scam. There should be a difference,  at least one.

What I have decided to do is to avoid ICO and it’s kind completely because I think by now what’s left of them are scam, it used to be a thing before but right now it’s filled with fakes.

#18 2023-02-04 19:53:09

thrive

full;4602 wrote:
joanna;4595 wrote:
Detroit;4586 wrote:

I believe the major problem that leads to the loss of value of most NFTs is that 50% are overbought while 50% are built on no solid fundamental concept and hype base. This is the reason why most NFTs are currently worthless.

Speaking about 50% of NFTs being built on baseless fundamental concepts. I read about the YouTuber Logan Paul sued in a class action lawsuit alleging his crypto NFT project 'CryptoZoo' to be a rug pull.

#19 2023-02-04 20:49:17

joanna

full;4602 wrote:
joanna;4595 wrote:
Detroit;4586 wrote:

You have a point and according to what I said. Some NFTs collectors don't know the NFTs they ought to hold and all they are after is making a profit which leads them to hold some of the 50% that are not built on the solid fundamental concept.

#20 2023-02-05 20:16:54

Kelechi

Currently my best feature on the Utopia p2p ecosystem definitely has to be their Internal exchange Crypton Exchange, this exchange is very secured, has fast transactions and doesn't require any form of KYC.

#21 2023-02-05 20:52:22

Dozie

Kelechi;4816 wrote:

Currently my best feature on the Utopia p2p ecosystem definitely has to be their Internal exchange Crypton Exchange, this exchange is very secured, has fast transactions and doesn't require any form of KYC.

Well is Crypton Exchange more important that CRP Crypton itself? We have different preference and opinions but I would pick CRP Crypton as the best Utopia p2p utilities.

#22 2023-02-06 18:52:11

KingCRP

I think I am already in love with the poker game of Utopia p2p. I just reviewed it today and trust me I have been on several poker games but this is special.

#23 2023-02-08 16:50:39

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;4875 wrote:

I think I am already in love with the poker game of Utopia p2p. I just reviewed it today and trust me I have been on several poker games but this is special.

Awesome and that’s not only you mate I am very much interested in the Utopia poker games but I must confess that there are good players already in the game.

#24 2023-03-15 20:30:50

KAMSI_UG

full;4539 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/xYNfcPL.png
There no doubt that Crypton coin (CRP) is the best cryptocurrency for making quick and secure financial transactions but on the Utopia p2p application client. On the app client what are the other cool features you like?

Well let’s not blow our horn too much, Crypton CRP is amongst the top best coins to use to send untraceable anonymous transactions but it’s my personal favorite so I would keep on using it.

#25 2023-03-15 21:59:10

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;5604 wrote:
full;4539 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/xYNfcPL.png

Well let’s not blow our horn too much, Crypton CRP is amongst the top best coins to use to send untraceable anonymous transactions but it’s my personal favorite so I would keep on using it.

Honestly there are few coins that can rival CRP in terms of secured anonymous transactions I can say that for a certain. Monero is also good but in terms of other things you can use CRP Crypton to do, Monero oy beats CRP in terms of popularity.

Board footer