uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-06-01 18:14:24

crpuusd

Re: What are the other cool features you like?

CrytoCynthia;10779 wrote:
KingCRP;10742 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;10693 wrote:

Crypto-currency mining is not as easy as it used to be now even if we go back to the days where you can use your phone to mine the competition would still be much because many people are becoming miners

Yes hku are right but Crypton CRP mining is far more simpler and required less power consumption than that of other mining system but still to compete against miners you need to up your game.

For more understanding about how CRP crypton mining works hku definitely need to check out their mining channel on the UtopiaP2P application lots of information is inside there.

Utopia p2p ecosystem is a well reserved cooperation, the development is unpredictable and incomparable. Its not a competition its just the enthusiastic nature of the developer team.

#52 2023-06-01 18:39:57

Kelechi

crpuusd;11281 wrote:
KingCRP;10742 wrote:

Yes hku are right but Crypton CRP mining is far more simpler and required less power consumption than that of other mining system but still to compete against miners you need to up your game.

For more understanding about how CRP crypton mining works hku definitely need to check out their mining channel on the UtopiaP2P application lots of information is inside there.

Utopia p2p ecosystem is a well reserved cooperation, the development is unpredictable and incomparable. Its not a competition its just the enthusiastic nature of the developer team.

Well I strongly believe that Utopia p2p has not reached its full potentials just yet and we should just hang on would definitely be amazed by what it does.

#53 2023-06-01 22:42:47

Europ

Kelechi;11292 wrote:
crpuusd;11281 wrote:

Well I strongly believe that Utopia p2p has not reached its full potentials just yet and we should just hang on would definitely be amazed by what it does.

Utopia p2p ecosystem carries the mantle to heal the digital world and trade. Its will someday be heard all over the world for a good work accomplished.

#54 2023-06-02 22:19:09

crpuusd

Europ;11409 wrote:
Kelechi;11292 wrote:
crpuusd;11281 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem carries the mantle to heal the digital world and trade. Its will someday be heard all over the world for a good work accomplished.

Features i enjoying now is the crypton exchange and the great values of free secured platform.  Its a dream coming to reality seeing a great changes in the Crypton World.

#55 2023-06-03 15:25:39

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;11292 wrote:

There would always be room for improvement at any point in the progress of the utopia system. I am already amazed by how much utopia has achieved in the couple of years it has been active and I am very excited for what lies ahead in this journey.

#56 2023-06-03 18:52:18

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;11668 wrote:
Kelechi;11292 wrote:

There would always be room for improvement at any point in the progress of the utopia system. I am already amazed by how much utopia has achieved in the couple of years it has been active and I am very excited for what lies ahead in this journey.

Yes for real UtopiaP2P has achieved so much greatness so far in their come up but like I would always believe that there is always room for improvement and they can definitely improve.

#57 2023-06-04 23:16:05

Europ

KAMSI_UG;11705 wrote:
Lanistergame2;11668 wrote:
Kelechi;11292 wrote:

Yes for real UtopiaP2P has achieved so much greatness so far in their come up but like I would always believe that there is always room for improvement and they can definitely improve.

The phase or basic concept of Utopia p2p ecosystem support everyone's idea and its well known to place a more value on pushing the CRP to the Peak.

#58 2023-06-05 19:25:26

KingCRP

Right now I won't like the uMusic is amongst the best Utopia p2p service based on channels I like, I have even enjoy amazing music all day from the uMusic channel and there is no ads

#59 2023-06-05 20:57:55

MRBEAST

KingCRP;12148 wrote:

Right now I won't like the uMusic is amongst the best Utopia p2p service based on channels I like, I have even enjoy amazing music all day from the uMusic channel and there is no ads

I believe you meant the uMusic channel is your favorite channel right now, well it's a great choice the music are good and it's also a good platform for upcoming artist to explore.

#60 2023-06-06 22:34:16

KingCRP

I don't know of I have said this here before but the coolest features or channel now on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem has to be the uMusic channel it's quite amazing and very unique.

#61 2023-06-06 22:49:48

MRBEAST

KingCRP;12435 wrote:

I don't know of I have said this here before but the coolest features or channel now on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem has to be the uMusic channel it's quite amazing and very unique.

The uMusic channel is very good and I still repeat myself, it offers great entertainment experience that has no frustrating ads at all and it a good platform for upcoming artist to showcase their talent.

#62 2023-06-07 06:54:46

Comrade

MRBEAST;12448 wrote:
KingCRP;12435 wrote:

The uMusic channel is very good and I still repeat myself, it offers great entertainment experience that has no frustrating ads at all and it a good platform for upcoming artist to showcase their talent.

I can relate to that, as i actually get caught up with something i just keep the music up while i attend to some other things.

Last edited by Comrade (2023-06-07 06:55:47)

#63 2023-06-07 07:35:02

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;12435 wrote:

I share your sentiment. I am an avid lover of music and was delighted to discover the channel, There are so many other really cool channels that would rival it for the coolest on the block spot.

#64 2023-06-08 22:32:23

Europ

Lanistergame2;12483 wrote:
KingCRP;12435 wrote:

I share your sentiment. I am an avid lover of music and was delighted to discover the channel, There are so many other really cool channels that would rival it for the coolest on the block spot.

I think we should look into the ChatGPT  features cause will say. More over we like to confirm if there have been any upgrades in the UTOPIA4

#65 2023-06-09 16:53:48

Kelechi

Europ;12776 wrote:
KingCRP;12435 wrote:

I think we should look into the ChatGPT  features cause will say. More over we like to confirm if there have been any upgrades in the UTOPIA4

What do you mean by Utopia4 ? I haven't heard anything like this and also maybe you probably meant chatGPT4. Or maybe you can explain better.

#66 2023-06-09 18:45:42

Dozie

Guys I am seeing everywhere in social media and people are very hyped about the UtopiaP2P chatGPT service on their secured messenger so has any one here used it and how was your experience.

#67 2023-06-09 19:35:29

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;12878 wrote:

Guys I am seeing everywhere in social media and people are very hyped about the UtopiaP2P chatGPT service on their secured messenger so has any one here used it and how was your experience.

Yes mate the chatGPT service on Utopia p2p secured messenger is free twenty four hours a day seven days a week and it's an amazing personal assistant.

#68 2023-06-09 19:43:04

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;12899 wrote:
Dozie;12878 wrote:

Yes mate the chatGPT service on Utopia p2p secured messenger is free twenty four hours a day seven days a week and it's an amazing personal assistant.

Well the UtopiaP2P chatGPT service is generated by artificial intelligence making Utopia p2p a project that is consistently evolving into a very solid project with great potentials.

#69 2023-06-09 20:34:24

PEACEMAKER

KingCRP;12906 wrote:

Well the UtopiaP2P chatGPT service is generated by artificial intelligence making Utopia p2p a project that is consistently evolving into a very solid project with great potentials.

It came as a surprise to me that utopia is already adopting such modern technology, that would be the edge that would put utopia way ahead of other crypto platforms, the fact that it is ever evolving is a great feature.

#70 2023-06-09 22:19:30

Europ

PEACEMAKER;12943 wrote:
KingCRP;12906 wrote:

It came as a surprise to me that utopia is already adopting such modern technology, that would be the edge that would put utopia way ahead of other crypto platforms, the fact that it is ever evolving is a great feature.

There have always been more admirable of their development and features. If  more is needed to be added i can just brief around on the unnecessary aspect cause im more satisfied with what on ground. Or probably if a title could be added to those more efficient in the forum

#71 2023-06-09 23:46:28

full

Europ;12776 wrote:
KingCRP;12435 wrote:

It depends on what you mean by upgrade because there's nothing to upgrade in the Utopia AI base on what I see.

#72 2023-06-09 23:47:21

IyaJJJ

full;13030 wrote:
Europ;12776 wrote:

It depends on what you mean by upgrade because there's nothing to upgrade in the Utopia AI base on what I see.

There can be a need for an upgrade of the Utopia AI base on the GPT provided by Open AI since the AI used by UtopiaP2P is powered by Open AI

#73 2023-06-09 23:47:39

thrive

IyaJJJ;13031 wrote:
full;13030 wrote:
Europ;12776 wrote:

There can be a need for an upgrade of the Utopia AI base on the GPT provided by Open AI since the AI used by UtopiaP2P is powered by Open AI

We can have an upgrade in the Utopia AI apart from the Open AI service if Utopia AI wants to stand out in the market.

#74 2023-06-09 23:49:20

IyaJJJ

thrive;13032 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13031 wrote:
full;13030 wrote:

We can have an upgrade in the Utopia AI apart from the Open AI service if Utopia AI wants to stand out in the market.

You make not know that the UtopiaP2P ecosystem uses one of the most advanced AI chatbots on their messenger client and for the record people are paying $20 for it.

#75 2023-06-09 23:50:47

thrive

IyaJJJ;13033 wrote:
thrive;13032 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13031 wrote:

You make not know that the UtopiaP2P ecosystem uses one of the most advanced AI chatbots on their messenger client and for the record people are paying $20 for it.

Understand this the Utopia AI was designed to help with any questions or tasks related to UtopiaP2P ecosystem,and other question so it shouldn't be limited.

Board footer