uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-06-09 23:52:47

full

Re: What are the other cool features you like?

thrive;13034 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13033 wrote:
thrive;13032 wrote:

We can have an upgrade in the Utopia AI apart from the Open AI service if Utopia AI wants to stand out in the market.

You make not know that the UtopiaP2P ecosystem uses one of the most advanced AI chatbots on their messenger client and for the record people are paying $20 for it.

Understand this the Utopia AI was designed to help with any questions or tasks related to UtopiaP2P ecosystem,and other question so it shouldn't be limited.

I also somehow feel that the UtopiaP2P artificial intelligence assistant is limited because it doesn't have the capacity draw, make video, etc.

#77 2023-06-09 23:54:07

thrive

full;13035 wrote:
thrive;13034 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13033 wrote:

You make not know that the UtopiaP2P ecosystem uses one of the most advanced AI chatbots on their messenger client and for the record people are paying $20 for it.

Understand this the Utopia AI was designed to help with any questions or tasks related to UtopiaP2P ecosystem,and other question so it shouldn't be limited.

I also somehow feel that the UtopiaP2P artificial intelligence assistant is limited because it doesn't have the capacity draw, make video, etc.

That's exactly my point and for the UtopiaP2P artificial intelligence assistant be outstand and see as the go-to place for artificial intelligence use it also have to provide vast service.

#78 2023-06-10 19:10:19

Kelechi

thrive;13036 wrote:
full;13035 wrote:
thrive;13034 wrote:

That's exactly my point and for the UtopiaP2P artificial intelligence assistant be outstand and see as the go-to place for artificial intelligence use it also have to provide vast service.

Artificial intelligence is popular right now but guys do you think the general public would at anytime come to accept artificial intelligence technology.

#79 2023-06-10 20:02:55

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;13059 wrote:

Artificial intelligence is popular right now but guys do you think the general public would at anytime come to accept artificial intelligence technology.

I am certain of it. Artificial intelligence would be slowly introduced to our society and eventually would become a regular innvation which would be available everywhere and would be used for different purposes.

#80 2023-06-10 20:44:13

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;13111 wrote:
Kelechi;13059 wrote:

I am certain of it. Artificial intelligence would be slowly introduced to our society and eventually would become a regular innvation which would be available everywhere and would be used for different purposes.

Well if Artificial intelligence is slowly introduce into the society but the people seem to be against it don't you think it would cause a clash .

#81 2023-06-10 20:52:30

KingCRP

I believe the uVoucher the mining sector and other utilities on Utopia p2p are great and I think Utopia p2p would also improve on them to make them even better.

#82 2023-06-10 22:26:36

CrytoCynthia

As this match ended it really hurts I could not stake on it, I think the team should have a better form of the project, I believe many projects are awesome

#83 2023-06-12 17:48:21

Europ

CrytoCynthia;13163 wrote:

As this match ended it really hurts I could not stake on it, I think the team should have a better form of the project, I believe many projects are awesome

The system will always get better and with our contributions they can actually helps in restructuring the field. And make it more convenient for users coming and all.

#84 2023-06-12 19:40:01

KingCRP

Europ;13418 wrote:

The system will always get better and with our contributions they can actually helps in restructuring the field. And make it more convenient for users coming and all.

Well I have always been advocating that we all help out the project the best possible way we can and by giving out the words to people about Utopia p2p we are helping the project.

#85 2023-06-12 20:19:06

Kelechi

KingCRP;13466 wrote:
Europ;13418 wrote:

Well I have always been advocating that we all help out the project the best possible way we can and by giving out the words to people about Utopia p2p we are helping the project.

I think you are right and it's now actually a big deal helping spread the word out their about Utopia p2p.

#86 2023-06-13 13:35:52

Europ

Kelechi;13481 wrote:
KingCRP;13466 wrote:
Europ;13418 wrote:

I think you are right and it's now actually a big deal helping spread the word out their about Utopia p2p.

Actually with all dimensions of support we all look up for great news, and we are not relenting in making this ecosystem a high place and valuable platform.

#87 2023-06-13 19:51:52

KingCRP

Europ;13640 wrote:
Kelechi;13481 wrote:
KingCRP;13466 wrote:

Actually with all dimensions of support we all look up for great news, and we are not relenting in making this ecosystem a high place and valuable platform.

I believe that the coming months would be very good for UtopiaP2P I am very optimistic about this fact and we would get even better services from the team.

#88 2023-06-13 21:17:55

oba

Kelechi;13481 wrote:
KingCRP;13466 wrote:

I completely concur with what you mentioned since it is beneficial for cryptocurrency investors to support the coin they invested in considering doing so will ensure the success of their investment.

#89 2023-06-13 21:19:48

Vastextension

oba;13695 wrote:
Kelechi;13481 wrote:
KingCRP;13466 wrote:

I completely concur with what you mentioned since it is beneficial for cryptocurrency investors to support the coin they invested in considering doing so will ensure the success of their investment.

We as investors can promote the Crypton coin through social media platforms, such as Twitter, Reddit, and Telegram.

#90 2023-06-13 21:46:21

CrytoCynthia

Vastextension;13696 wrote:
oba;13695 wrote:
Kelechi;13481 wrote:

We as investors can promote the Crypton coin through social media platforms, such as Twitter, Reddit, and Telegram.

Well yes we can all help the project get the publicity it needs the best way we can that's what we owe UtopiaP2P although it won't be easy and we would face some difficulty.

#91 2023-06-13 21:47:30

full

oba;13695 wrote:
Kelechi;13481 wrote:

Yes and simple support and sharing of news and updates posted by the UtopiaP2P development about the crypton coin will help the project cause it will raise awareness.

#92 2023-06-13 21:47:55

Vastextension

full;13716 wrote:
oba;13695 wrote:

Yes and simple support and sharing of news and updates posted by the UtopiaP2P development about the crypton coin will help the project cause it will raise awareness.

We also need to join the UtopiaP2P community this will help the project and can also help us as investors to stay informed about developments, issues, and events regarding the coin.

#93 2023-06-13 21:48:35

full

Vastextension;13717 wrote:
full;13716 wrote:

We also need to join the UtopiaP2P community this will help the project and can also help us as investors to stay informed about developments, issues, and events regarding the coin.

By participating in forums like we do here and discussions, we as the investors can provide feedback and share our opinions and experiences. Besides, also be the first to know about some information about the project just like we are the first to see the airdrop announcement.

#94 2023-06-13 21:49:11

Vastextension

full;13718 wrote:
full;13716 wrote:

By participating in forums like we do here and discussions, we as the investors can provide feedback and share our opinions and experiences. Besides, also be the first to know about some information about the project just like we are the first to see the airdrop announcement.

Another thing is holding our Crypton coin can help to increase the coin's value by reducing circulating supply and creating demand.

#95 2023-06-13 21:51:30

full

Vastextension;13720 wrote:
full;13718 wrote:

Another thing is holding our Crypton coin can help to increase the coin's value by reducing circulating supply and creating demand.

Yes, this is a good one because it will help to improve the Crypton coin's reputation and credibility in the market over time.

#96 2023-06-13 21:51:56

Vastextension

full;13723 wrote:
full;13718 wrote:

Yes, this is a good one because it will help to improve the Crypton coin's reputation and credibility in the market over time.

Encouraging merchants and business owners to accept the Crypton coin as a form of payment will boost the Crypton coin adoption rate and increase its demand. It is good that we already have 1859 merchants already.

#97 2023-06-13 22:00:41

full

Vastextension;13724 wrote:
full;13723 wrote:

Encouraging merchants and business owners to accept the Crypton coin as a form of payment will boost the Crypton coin adoption rate and increase its demand. It is good that we already have 1859 merchants already.

Providing constructive feedback to the UtopiaP2P development team can also help improve the ecosystem features and functionality, as well as address any issues or concerns that the project may have.

#98 2023-06-13 22:06:26

Vastextension

full;13730 wrote:
full;13723 wrote:

Providing constructive feedback to the UtopiaP2P development team can also help improve the ecosystem features and functionality, as well as address any issues or concerns that the project may have.

Educating others about cryptocurrency and the Crypton coin as a good altcoin so that they can invest in it. It will increase the overall understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies with Crypton coin.

#99 2023-06-13 22:06:54

full

Vastextension;13733 wrote:
full;13730 wrote:

Educating others about cryptocurrency and the Crypton coin as a good altcoin so that they can invest in it. It will increase the overall understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies with Crypton coin.

I believe by taking these actions, we as investors will help to support and promote the coin we invested in, and contribute to the growth and success of the cryptocurrency industry as a whole.

#100 2023-06-13 22:20:01

Dozie

full;13734 wrote:
Vastextension;13733 wrote:
full;13730 wrote:

I believe by taking these actions, we as investors will help to support and promote the coin we invested in, and contribute to the growth and success of the cryptocurrency industry as a whole.

Well I think If we talk more about CRP crypton more on social media we are helping the coin and the project get better publicity and that's a gradual process but we can.

Board footer