uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-06-15 22:00:10

Europ

Re: What are the other cool features you like?

Dozie;13743 wrote:
full;13734 wrote:
Vastextension;13733 wrote:

Educating others about cryptocurrency and the Crypton coin as a good altcoin so that they can invest in it. It will increase the overall understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies with Crypton coin.

I believe by taking these actions, we as investors will help to support and promote the coin we invested in, and contribute to the growth and success of the cryptocurrency industry as a whole.

Well I think If we talk more about CRP crypton more on social media we are helping the coin and the project get better publicity and that's a gradual process but we can.

Thats very right and it will be public view to create awareness to other crypto users and aspirant

#102 2023-06-15 22:03:23

gap

Europ;14175 wrote:
Dozie;13743 wrote:
full;13734 wrote:

I believe by taking these actions, we as investors will help to support and promote the coin we invested in, and contribute to the growth and success of the cryptocurrency industry as a whole.

Well I think If we talk more about CRP crypton more on social media we are helping the coin and the project get better publicity and that's a gradual process but we can.

Thats very right and it will be public view to create awareness to other crypto users and aspirant

And which of the social Media and i think we need a page on the social media platforms where we can introduce users to the new coin

#103 2023-06-15 22:22:53

MRBEAST

gap;14179 wrote:
Europ;14175 wrote:
Dozie;13743 wrote:

And which of the social Media and i think we need a page on the social media platforms where we can introduce users to the new coin

Introducing users tk new coin? Please I am lost here what do you mean. Also Utopia p2p already has a native coin and that's CRP crypton and it's been amazing.

#104 2023-06-15 23:17:52

gap

MRBEAST;14198 wrote:
gap;14179 wrote:
Europ;14175 wrote:

Introducing users tk new coin? Please I am lost here what do you mean. Also Utopia p2p already has a native coin and that's CRP crypton and it's been amazing.

What's im actually referring to is that, with social media we can have new people to introduce the CRP coin to and other crypto users can also benefits in the opportunity of investing in Crypto coin and Utopia ecosystem

#105 2023-06-16 15:44:24

Comrade

gap;14221 wrote:
MRBEAST;14198 wrote:
gap;14179 wrote:

What's im actually referring to is that, with social media we can have new people to introduce the CRP coin to and other crypto users can also benefits in the opportunity of investing in Crypto coin and Utopia ecosystem

You have av a point ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, social media promotion is ongoing in the process and moreover we all have our hands on deck to get the system running and occupied.

#106 2023-06-16 21:08:21

full

gap;14179 wrote:
Europ;14175 wrote:
Dozie;13743 wrote:

We don't need a page on social media the UtopiaP2P ecosystem already has its own social media page what we need to do is support the posting and announcement.

#107 2023-06-17 23:11:08

joanna

Comrade;14242 wrote:
gap;14221 wrote:
MRBEAST;14198 wrote:

You have av a point ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, social media promotion is ongoing in the process and moreover we all have our hands on deck to get the system running and occupied.

The development team or the community can introduce new cryptocurrencies on a number of social media platforms but I don't understand what you guys are saying since CRP coin is already in the market.

#108 2023-06-17 23:11:30

oba

joanna;14620 wrote:
Comrade;14242 wrote:
gap;14221 wrote:

The development team or the community can introduce new cryptocurrencies on a number of social media platforms but I don't understand what you guys are saying since CRP coin is already in the market.

I think they are talking about doing some marketing for the CRP coin social media which is good but can easily done just by joining the UtopiaP2P social page and making use of their posts.

#109 2023-06-17 23:12:05

IyaJJJ

oba;14621 wrote:
joanna;14620 wrote:
Comrade;14242 wrote:

I think they are talking about doing some marketing for the CRP coin social media which is good but can easily done just by joining the UtopiaP2P social page and making use of their posts.

Twitter is a good platform for something like spreading the news, updating users on new cryptocurrencies, interacting with influencers and investors, and introducing new digital currencies.

#110 2023-06-17 23:12:27

level

IyaJJJ;14622 wrote:
oba;14621 wrote:
joanna;14620 wrote:

Twitter is a good platform for something like spreading the news, updating users on new cryptocurrencies, interacting with influencers and investors, and introducing new digital currencies.

By posting interesting and educational content, as well create a podcast on Twitter to answer questions from the community, cryptocurrency developers can gain followers on the platform.

#111 2023-06-17 23:12:48

joanna

level;14623 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14622 wrote:
oba;14621 wrote:

By posting interesting and educational content, as well create a podcast on Twitter to answer questions from the community, cryptocurrency developers can gain followers on the platform.

One of the biggest online communities is Reddit, and there are a lot of vibrant cryptocurrency communities there but i dont know if UtopiaP2P a Reddit page.

#112 2023-06-17 23:13:15

oba

joanna;14624 wrote:
level;14623 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14622 wrote:

One of the biggest online communities is Reddit, and there are a lot of vibrant cryptocurrency communities there but i dont know if UtopiaP2P a Reddit page.

If they don't have that's not a problem they can start with Twitter and the developers can interact with these groups to solicit feedback, respond to inquiries, and disseminate details about their cryptocurrency initiatives.

#113 2023-06-17 23:13:44

IyaJJJ

oba;14625 wrote:
joanna;14624 wrote:
level;14623 wrote:

If they don't have that's not a problem they can start with Twitter and the developers can interact with these groups to solicit feedback, respond to inquiries, and disseminate details about their cryptocurrency initiatives.

Additionally, campaigns on Twitter can be used to draw attention to a new cryptocurrency or promote it, such as airdrops and giveaways.

#114 2023-06-17 23:14:03

level

IyaJJJ;14626 wrote:
oba;14625 wrote:
joanna;14624 wrote:

Additionally, campaigns on Twitter can be used to draw attention to a new cryptocurrency or promote it, such as airdrops and giveaways.

Yes and doing that either on Telegram which is also a popular platform for cryptocurrency developers and communities is a good idea. Since Telegram is a platform that developers can use to advertise their cryptocurrencies, inform the community of breaking news, and interact with investors and other users of the community.

#115 2023-06-17 23:14:31

oba

level;14628 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14626 wrote:
oba;14625 wrote:

Yes and doing that either on Telegram which is also a popular platform for cryptocurrency developers and communities is a good idea. Since Telegram is a platform that developers can use to advertise their cryptocurrencies, inform the community of breaking news, and interact with investors and other users of the community.

They can use it to target genuine groups host AMA sessions, bounty tasks, and other activities that can be created on Telegram to boost user engagement.

#116 2023-06-17 23:14:58

joanna

oba;14629 wrote:
level;14628 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14626 wrote:

They can use it to target genuine groups host AMA sessions, bounty tasks, and other activities that can be created on Telegram to boost user engagement.

Publishing on Medium is also another good one since it allows authors and organizations to share their news and stories.

#117 2023-06-17 23:15:17

IyaJJJ

joanna;14630 wrote:
oba;14629 wrote:
level;14628 wrote:

Publishing on Medium is also another good one since it allows authors and organizations to share their news and stories.

Yes, the developers of UtopiaP2P can use Medium to give detailed updates on their projects, as well as to talk about their technology, partnerships, and future goals.

#118 2023-06-17 23:15:46

level

IyaJJJ;14631 wrote:
joanna;14630 wrote:
oba;14629 wrote:

Yes, the developers of UtopiaP2P can use Medium to give detailed updates on their projects, as well as to talk about their technology, partnerships, and future goals.

I am sure all this will establish business relationships with investors, advisors, and collaborators. As well as inviting potential investors and collaborating in groups and forums, developers can use LinkedIn to share information about their cryptocurrency projects.

#119 2023-06-17 23:17:38

IyaJJJ

level;14632 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14631 wrote:
joanna;14630 wrote:

I am sure all this will establish business relationships with investors, advisors, and collaborators. As well as inviting potential investors and collaborating in groups and forums, developers can use LinkedIn to share information about their cryptocurrency projects.

The team also buy a promotion slot for their project announcement on Twitter since social media platforms provide beneficial chances for cryptocurrency developers to advertise their projects and interact with their communities.

#120 2023-06-18 13:20:30

KingCRP

IyaJJJ;14634 wrote:
level;14632 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14631 wrote:

The team also buy a promotion slot for their project announcement on Twitter since social media platforms provide beneficial chances for cryptocurrency developers to advertise their projects and interact with their communities.

Wow I did not see this but honestly it would be a good thing, Twitter is a great platform for any project to promote themselves so it's a great step in my opinion.

#121 2023-06-18 14:30:49

Dozie

KingCRP;14655 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14634 wrote:
level;14632 wrote:

Wow I did not see this but honestly it would be a good thing, Twitter is a great platform for any project to promote themselves so it's a great step in my opinion.

Well there are some very good Twitter influencers that commands good following and a post from them about Utopia p2p could open the doors to more people joining.

#122 2023-06-18 17:50:04

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;14677 wrote:
KingCRP;14655 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14634 wrote:

Well there are some very good Twitter influencers that commands good following and a post from them about Utopia p2p could open the doors to more people joining.

The values of Twitter influencers is slowing going down, many people are now seeing it as a scam because they know those influencers are bought.

#123 2023-06-18 19:19:33

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;14698 wrote:

The values of Twitter influencers is slowing going down, many people are now seeing it as a scam because they know those influencers are bought.

People are just being slow with their realization. Twitter influencers have always been a way for them to make money at the expense of their followers. Many of them advertise projects without doing any research whatsoever and put their followers at risk of losing out.

#124 2023-06-18 20:38:55

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;14729 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14698 wrote:

People are just being slow with their realization. Twitter influencers have always been a way for them to make money at the expense of their followers. Many of them advertise projects without doing any research whatsoever and put their followers at risk of losing out.

I would rather go for a platform with more traffics and response. Such as tik tok, Instagram and Facebook.

#125 2024-04-04 21:57:25

Kelechi

Encouraging critical thinking and skepticism among followers can help mitigate the risk of misinformation and protect investors from potential scams or losses.

Board footer