Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-31 22:30:41

Europ

Re: utopia-protectron bot to remove spam in chats

Comrade;10816 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10628 wrote:
Lanistergame2;8320 wrote:

Monetizing your work shows that your us beautiful and good and you as a person trust in your craft. I'm sure it will sell if the owner decides to run that route.

Monetization of work is a beautiful thing cause it involves doing what we love while we also learn from it but it will only be a good decision until we make the best out of it

A good job deserves a profitable handshake and every works needs a tell a person structure to keep the profits keep coming in. Such monetized programmed its a good step. I think monetizing don't comes first in a new Source but it seem you are optimistic about your work.

The bot is a actually good tools to secures and maintain creators page. I will assume its a very useful in other to experience a large output of spam-free page

#27 2023-06-01 17:06:42

oba

Comrade;10816 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10628 wrote:
Lanistergame2;8320 wrote:

Monetizing your work shows that your us beautiful and good and you as a person trust in your craft. I'm sure it will sell if the owner decides to run that route.

Monetization of work is a beautiful thing cause it involves doing what we love while we also learn from it but it will only be a good decision until we make the best out of it

A good job deserves a profitable handshake and every works needs a tell a person structure to keep the profits keep coming in. Such monetized programmed its a good step. I think monetizing don't comes first in a new Source but it seem you are optimistic about your work.

Yes, you're right monetization doesn't always come first and what always comes first is good plan and dedication. What work are you guys talking about?

#28 2023-06-01 17:15:55

Vastextension

Europ;11205 wrote:
Comrade;10816 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10628 wrote:

The bot is a actually good tools to secures and maintain creators page. I will assume its a very useful in other to experience a large output of spam-free page

The bot will be useful in other to remove large amounts of spam messages on the channel in the UtopiaP2P application client. Yes, it will be a good tool that will work as a page moderator 24/7.

#29 2023-06-01 17:16:23

joanna

Vastextension;11261 wrote:
Europ;11205 wrote:
Comrade;10816 wrote:

The bot will be useful in other to remove large amounts of spam messages on the channel in the UtopiaP2P application client. Yes, it will be a good tool that will work as a page moderator 24/7.

It will be better if more functionality could be added to the bot in case the channel owner want to reward user on their channel based on participation.

#30 2023-06-01 21:20:35

Europ

joanna;11262 wrote:
Europ;11205 wrote:

It will be better if more functionality could be added to the bot in case the channel owner want to reward user on their channel based on participation.

Utopia p2p ecosystem with a moderating bot? That sound productive and amazing. It will always be like an AI who think little and act as commanded... Its better to make available a support option in case  there is strict action taken by the bot.

#31 2023-06-02 00:14:52

full

Europ;11386 wrote:
joanna;11262 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem with a moderating bot? That sound productive and amazing. It will always be like an AI who think little and act as commanded... Its better to make available a support option in case  there is strict action taken by the bot.

It is actually the UtopiaP2P ecosystem having moderating bot. Its channel on the UtopiaP2P application client has a moderating and of course it will be productive.

#32 2023-06-02 18:56:19

Comrade

full;11445 wrote:
Europ;11386 wrote:
joanna;11262 wrote:

It is actually the UtopiaP2P ecosystem having moderating bot. Its channel on the UtopiaP2P application client has a moderating and of course it will be productive.

In Addition it will help in sorting of spam comment, out of policy text, and unengaging topics to avoid overflooding of uncorresponding contributions.

#33 2023-06-02 20:32:15

Vastextension

joanna;11262 wrote:
Europ;11205 wrote:

Yes, I agree with what you said but there's a bot once used in the "Chat Lobby channel" for airdrop distribution then and it reward users based on participation.

#34 2023-06-02 20:35:22

joanna

Europ;11386 wrote:
joanna;11262 wrote:

The bot will be used on the UtopiaP2P application but don't forget the bot was not created by the Utopia development team and it was created by enthusiasts of the project.

#35 2023-06-02 20:36:54

level

Vastextension;11536 wrote:
joanna;11262 wrote:

Yes, I agree with what you said but there's a bot once used in the "Chat Lobby channel" for airdrop distribution then and it reward users based on participation.

I also remember the bot and I believe we'll see it back online when it is Q4 of this year base on my research and calculation about the airdrop.

#36 2023-06-05 19:12:41

crpuusd

level;11542 wrote:
joanna;11262 wrote:

I also remember the bot and I believe we'll see it back online when it is Q4 of this year base on my research and calculation about the airdrop.

Its quite amazing having a bot to get rid of spamming message. Someone actually asked me one crazy questions and  i was like maybe i can push it to the platform.

#37 2023-06-09 03:03:32

oba

crpuusd;12134 wrote:
level;11542 wrote:

Its quite amazing having a bot to get rid of spamming message. Someone actually asked me one crazy questions and  i was like maybe i can push it to the platform.

The bot that filters spamming messages is a small concept among something good we will see on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.
You can any question you have buddy.

#38 2023-06-09 06:43:19

crpuusd

oba;12833 wrote:
crpuusd;12134 wrote:
level;11542 wrote:

The bot that filters spamming messages is a small concept among something good we will see on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.
You can any question you have buddy.

The bot with an amazing features of sorting messages is quite inquisitive. I was on a forum discussing with someone and the person actually pop up this conphisticated questions like. "If ChatGPT is an auto responder and a spamming bot are both combined to run a forum, is it possible for the both packages to work at thesame time and what will be the needs for a moderator if such is possible?.  Will like to throw this to the public.

#39 2024-01-15 20:29:28

Lanistergame2

Utopia-Protectron bot could be designed to automatically detect and remove spam in chats. It might utilize algorithms to identify common spam patterns, keywords, or behavior, helping maintain a cleaner and more enjoyable chat environment. Regular updates and adaptations to new spam techniques would be crucial for its effectiveness

#40 2024-02-11 17:59:01

Lanistergame2

Moderation Bots: Use moderation bots or tools that allow you to set filters, block certain keywords, or automatically ban users who violate community guidelines.
User Verification: Implement user verification mechanisms to ensure that participants in the chat are legitimate and not bots. This might involve CAPTCHAs or other verification steps

#41 2024-02-15 22:21:44

Lanistergame2

utopia-protectron" bot, but it sounds like a tool designed to remove spam in chats. Bots like these are common in messaging platforms to maintain a cleaner and more secure environment by automatically identifying and removing spam messages. If you have questions about implementing or using such a bot

Board footer