uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-30 17:42:27

Detroit

Re: Be Privacy conscious; Protect your data

full;10806 wrote:
Detroit;10488 wrote:

Elon Musk said in a new interview that artificial intelligence could lead to “civilization destruction,” even as he remains deeply involved in the growth of AI through his many companies, including a rumored new venture

It is hard to understand this person and I think some certain restriction is needed to place on their Tweet because he once Tweeted that artificial intelligence that doing something good and changing everything now he's saying something else.

He may be taking out of some much assurance and looking into the money he's going to make but after much consideration, he realized it was a bad idea.

#102 2023-06-05 15:23:51

JONSNOWING

Privacy is one important thing anyone into Cryptocurrency should always be sure to maintain for the sake of their personal information/data. Scammers are everywhere but especially in the Cryptocurrency system claiming to know about Crypto and its transactions.

#103 2023-06-05 18:46:00

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;12108 wrote:

Privacy is one important thing anyone into Cryptocurrency should always be sure to maintain for the sake of their personal information/data. Scammers are everywhere but especially in the Cryptocurrency system claiming to know about Crypto and its transactions.

That's very correct there are risks in cryptocurrency that's very true so acknowledging that is very important for everyone. Always try to protect your privacy.

#104 2023-06-05 18:49:22

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;12118 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12108 wrote:

That's very correct there are risks in cryptocurrency that's very true so acknowledging that is very important for everyone. Always try to protect your privacy.

Well Utopia p2p is one project that has taking it upon themselves to actually protect the privacy of it's users I believe all other projects should emulate this.

#105 2023-06-05 19:13:11

Detroit

Utopia p2p is doing the best it can to keep its customers glued to them by providing everything customers need. Many projects can not boast of these attributes.

#106 2023-06-05 19:14:19

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;12136 wrote:

Utopia p2p is doing the best it can to keep its customers glued to them by providing everything customers need. Many projects can not boast of these attributes.

Well I don't think Utopia p2p Is doing their best just for customers to be glued to them, that wasn't the intention of the project they Are actually helping their community not patronizing them.

#107 2023-06-05 20:01:18

PEACEMAKER

KingCRP;12121 wrote:

Well Utopia p2p is one project that has taking it upon themselves to actually protect the privacy of it's users I believe all other projects should emulate this.

It is one of the few truly private coins, another one I am aware of is Monero coin but CRP is the best I have used so far and it being the newest shows that it can still improve a whole lot.

#108 2023-06-06 06:19:19

Europ

PEACEMAKER;12176 wrote:
KingCRP;12121 wrote:

It is one of the few truly private coins, another one I am aware of is Monero coin but CRP is the best I have used so far and it being the newest shows that it can still improve a whole lot.

CRP coin is more like a committed coin with a determinant of enthusiastic bullheaded teams. Why won't we expect the best.

#109 2023-06-06 17:08:24

Lanistergame2

PEACEMAKER;12176 wrote:

You are right. I have used both CRP and XME and I would choose CRP over it. Both coins are good privacy options, but crypton offers more robust functions and has a lot more to offer besides the market value.

#110 2023-06-06 17:29:21

PEACEMAKER

Lanistergame2;12308 wrote:

You are right. I have used both CRP and XME and I would choose CRP over it. Both coins are good privacy options, but crypton offers more robust functions and has a lot more to offer besides the market value.</p>

You are correct about CRP being good privacy option but do you mind sharing more about the features of CRP that made you choose it over XME?

I will also choose CRP, I just want to know if there are some features I am not using.

#111 2023-06-06 19:04:25

Detroit

Crypton will always be better than most low-tier cryptocurrency coins. Most of them do not offer or can not offer what Crypton offers even if they try.  Crypton is operating on a higher level.

#112 2023-06-06 19:31:27

crpuusd

Detroit;12337 wrote:

Crypton will always be better than most low-tier cryptocurrency coins. Most of them do not offer or can not offer what Crypton offers even if they try.  Crypton is operating on a higher level.

Exactly the fact. Crypton is like a standard decentralized currency providing more value to users than most coin, cause as far as i can see most publicized coin drop in value than Crypton at the moment.

#113 2023-06-06 19:45:52

Comrade

crpuusd;12351 wrote:
Detroit;12337 wrote:

Exactly the fact. Crypton is like a standard decentralized currency providing more value to users than most coin, cause as far as i can see most publicized coin drop in value than Crypton at the moment.

Hmmm, seems like you are doing a lot of research on the Crypton and other crash coin. I agree with your perspectives, actually the Utopia p2p ecosystem are putting everything together to triumph over other crypto coin.

#114 2023-06-06 19:48:17

crpuusd

Detroit;12337 wrote:

Its more essential that its already getting to stage where Crypton shouldn't be compared with other coin cause it actually of more values to every users and buyers.

#115 2023-06-07 19:56:06

Detroit

Utopia p2p network can host any utilities and projects. The ecosystem helps to promote protection and anonymity. Smart decisions should make.

#116 2023-06-07 20:13:29

JONSNOWING

Detroit;12337 wrote:

The CRP Crypton will always remain a good coin to invest in and in due time Crypton will be among the top tier coin if not almost there if they continue with this good pace and maintain it

#117 2023-06-07 20:34:59

PEACEMAKER

JONSNOWING;12553 wrote:

The CRP Crypton will always remain a good coin to invest in and in due time Crypton will be among the top tier coin if not almost there if they continue with this good pace and maintain it

You are right, Crypton will remain a good coin to invest in and considering how quickly it is rising, it will soon be among the top picks for investors.

#118 2023-06-07 21:05:03

Camavinga

Binance Coin holders can use the tokens to receive discounts on Binance crypto exchange transaction fees. It can also be used to trade for other cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Dogecoin, or Litecoin,  also possibly they will add crypton.

#119 2023-06-07 23:56:55

IyaJJJ

Camavinga;12606 wrote:

Binance Coin holders can use the tokens to receive discounts on Binance crypto exchange transaction fees. It can also be used to trade for other cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Dogecoin, or Litecoin,  also possibly they will add crypton.

Apart from the Binance coin being use for what you just stated I don't see any more use case that the crypto currency have and I am sure why some cryptocurrency investors invested in it.
I don't see them listing Crypton coin since they will delist some privacy coins soon.

#120 2023-06-08 05:38:47

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;12606 wrote:

Binance Coin holders can use the tokens to receive discounts on Binance crypto exchange transaction fees. It can also be used to trade for other cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Dogecoin, or Litecoin,&#160; also possibly they will add crypton.

With the millions of users on Binance it would be amazing if the add crypton to their listed coins, it would also be beneficial to them as an exchange to be adding an already established and innovative project to their platform.
A win for all parties, especially the new users who would be buying CRP.

#121 2023-06-08 06:34:41

PEACEMAKER

IyaJJJ;12675 wrote:

Apart from the Binance coin being use for what you just stated I don't see any more use case that the crypto currency have and I am sure why some cryptocurrency investors invested in it. I don't see them listing Crypton coin since they will delist some privacy coins soon.

Crypto investors have different purposes for why they choose the coin although some make mistakes by being carried away with the price and fail to do their research. BNB is not a bad investment option but I will pick CRP over it.

#122 2023-06-08 07:01:01

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;12689 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12675 wrote:

Apart from the Binance coin being use for what you just stated I don't see any more use case that the crypto currency have and I am sure why some cryptocurrency investors invested in it. I don't see them listing Crypton coin since they will delist some privacy coins soon.

Crypto investors have different purposes for why they choose the coin although some make mistakes by being carried away with the price and fail to do their research. BNB is not a bad investment option but I will pick CRP over it.

To bet in proper attention for crypton I will suggest the need for social media influencer should be take in. With a couple of influencer its can draw more attention to crypton coin and Uusd

#123 2023-06-08 16:43:41

PEACEMAKER

Comrade;12693 wrote:

To bet in proper attention for crypton I will suggest the need for social media influencer should be take in. With a couple of influencer its can draw more attention to crypton coin and Uusd

Influencers can do a very good job at drawing attention but it has to be done using those with organic followers. They are some influencers with millions of followers but little traffic as such they will not be able to attract more users.

#124 2023-06-08 18:59:53

Camavinga

PEACEMAKER;12696 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Comrade;12693 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p> To bet in proper attention for crypton I will suggest the need for social media influencer should be take in. With a couple of influencer its can draw more attention to crypton coin and Uusd</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Influencers can do a very good job at drawing attention but it has to be done using those with organic followers. They are some influencers with millions of followers but little traffic as such they will not be able to attract more users.</p>

Influencers are a lot more effective in inducing consumer engagement than conventional digital marketing tactics. In fact, research shows that 92%of consumers would rather make a purchase based on influencer opinion instead of ads.

#125 2023-06-08 19:02:05

Detroit

Large advertising campaigns widely boost brand recognition, but influencer campaigns increase organic interests, drive community growth and build brand reputation.

Board footer