uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-04 10:21:23

oba

Why do people invest in cryptocurrency

In the cryptocurrency market, a lot of scenarios happened where investors and fudder in the market create some rumor or negativity in the market to cause a panic sell in the market.
All this and some other things I did mention make me think. What is the reason why people invested in crypto is it to cause damage to others and enrich themselves.

#2 2023-04-04 11:18:10

Kelechi

Re: Why do people invest in cryptocurrency

Well the answer to this is not far fetched, people are always trying to make profits and cryptocurrency offers that legal(in some country) way of making profits.

#3 2023-04-04 14:14:24

CrytoCynthia

Well in terms of investment people invest in cryptocurrency because of the gains that it would offer them but if you meant why do people use cryptocurrency then may they are tired of the poor banking system.

#4 2023-04-04 15:08:46

oba

Kelechi;6687 wrote:

Well the answer to this is not far fetched, people are always trying to make profits and cryptocurrency offers that legal(in some country) way of making profits.

It is good to make a profit legally through one's investment but most of the cryptocurrency investors of today are greedy and that's why we see some project owners that see their opponent thriving and plan to create some FUD against the project.

#5 2023-04-04 15:22:31

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;6696 wrote:

Well in terms of investment people invest in cryptocurrency because of the gains that it would offer them but if you meant why do people use cryptocurrency then may they are tired of the poor banking system.

Yes, the mean of people investing in cryptocurrency is always about making a profit but some investor join the crypto market because of the limited supply of it since the government never stop printing more fiat currency and there's no way a trillion note will be printed and the country economic won't experience inflation so some people see a safe-haven in crypto.

#6 2023-04-04 19:51:00

KingCRP

IyaJJJ;6708 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6696 wrote:

Yes, the mean of people investing in cryptocurrency is always about making a profit but some investor join the crypto market because of the limited supply of it since the government never stop printing more fiat currency and there's no way a trillion note will be printed and the country economic won't experience inflation so some people see a safe-haven in crypto.

What do you define investment as? I believe you are using the wrong term because it’s for certain that people invest for the purpose of making money that’s what the term investment signifies.

#7 2023-04-04 21:27:42

joanna

From what I see in the cryptocurrency which also the exact reason why we see a lot of cryptocurrency investors who are victims of cryptocurrency scams. All investors in this current market are into crypto to make a profit only the early miners and investors are into it for the love of the technology.

#8 2023-04-04 21:30:27

level

oba;6705 wrote:
Kelechi;6687 wrote:

It is good to make a profit legally through one's investment but most of the cryptocurrency investors of today are greedy and that's why we see some project owners that see their opponent thriving and plan to create some FUD against the project.

Honestly, this is a sad situation in the cryptocurrency market and that's also the reason why we see 51% attacks either in the crypto market. Instead of all project owners and exchanges working together for the greater good of the ecosystem they are looking for the failure of others.

#9 2023-04-04 21:35:54

thrive

99% of all crypto investors invest in crypto because of large profit of becoming a millionaire overnight. For example, in 2010, one Bitcoin was around a cent; by 2021, it had grown to more than $50,000, so anyone who purchased $100 worth of Bitcoin back then could be a millionaire.

#10 2023-04-04 21:47:43

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;6724 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6708 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6696 wrote:

What do you define investment as? I believe you are using the wrong term because it’s for certain that people invest for the purpose of making money that’s what the term investment signifies.

I am not talking about what investment means, I am talking about what happened during the covid-19 when banking institutions first find a safe-haven in cryptocurrency, and if you notice this is actually the moment private organizations started to diversify some of their capital into crypto.

#11 2023-05-01 09:28:26

CrytoCynthia

IyaJJJ;6761 wrote:
KingCRP;6724 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6708 wrote:

I am not talking about what investment means, I am talking about what happened during the covid-19 when banking institutions first find a safe-haven in cryptocurrency, and if you notice this is actually the moment private organizations started to diversify some of their capital into crypto.

During the case of corona many people weren’t sure of what the latter outcome would be that was the reason for some pulling out their funds into cryptocurrency the uncertainty caused it.

#12 2023-05-01 15:54:57

CrytoCynthia

Many people has there various reasons for investing in cryptocurrency some see it as a point of investment where they can make quick money by investing, others see the more futuristic aspect of cryptocurrency.

#13 2023-05-01 16:30:39

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;7257 wrote:

Many people has there various reasons for investing in cryptocurrency some see it as a point of investment where they can make quick money by investing, others see the more futuristic aspect of cryptocurrency.

The truth be told many people are joining the Cryptocurrency market just because of the monetary benefits they are hoping to get from it, most of the time they actually lose what they invested.

#14 2023-05-01 16:51:29

Dozie

I joined cryptocurrency early this year although I had the wrong briefing and it resulted in me making wrong choices I have actually changed all that and has started developing my skills.

#15 2023-05-01 17:34:58

Kelechi

Dozie;7270 wrote:

I joined cryptocurrency early this year although I had the wrong briefing and it resulted in me making wrong choices I have actually changed all that and has started developing my skills.

Well it's still a process and I am glad you slowly learning about cryptocurrency, you need to Also see that there are other benefits Utopia p2p in terms of making the financial system more efficient.

#16 2023-05-01 22:25:28

thrive

CrytoCynthia;7240 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6761 wrote:
KingCRP;6724 wrote:

During the case of corona many people weren’t sure of what the latter outcome would be that was the reason for some pulling out their funds into cryptocurrency the uncertainty caused it.

I don't think people weren't sure about what the latter outcome would be before they decided to move their funds into cryptocurrency because the situation was totally clear that the only safe haven is cryptocurrency.

#17 2023-05-01 22:35:03

oba

CrytoCynthia;7257 wrote:

There is no doubt that people opt to invest in bitcoin for a variety of reasons, but the main one is always the possibility for high profits. We are also aware that cryptocurrencies have had substantial growth over the years, with some witnessing large price increases in a short period of time. Investors are hoping to get in early and profit from the boom.

#18 2023-05-01 22:42:01

joanna

KingCRP;7262 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7257 wrote:

The truth be told many people are joining the Cryptocurrency market just because of the monetary benefits they are hoping to get from it, most of the time they actually lose what they invested.

The monetary benefit will always be the end goal but i joined the UtopiaP2P project because i see the exact thing i saw in Bitcoin on the project and i like the fact that the project cryptocurrencies are decentralized.

#19 2023-05-01 22:54:34

IyaJJJ

oba;7313 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7257 wrote:

There is no doubt that people opt to invest in bitcoin for a variety of reasons, but the main one is always the possibility for high profits. We are also aware that cryptocurrencies have had substantial growth over the years, with some witnessing large price increases in a short period of time. Investors are hoping to get in early and profit from the boom.

You're quite right about what you said and this is the exact reason we see some cryptocurrency investors buying dogecoin when Elon Musk used the coin logo on Twitter but it's funny how greedy some cryptocurrency would be all in the name of making a profit.

#20 2023-05-02 13:58:32

level

thrive;7312 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7240 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6761 wrote:

I don't think people weren't sure about what the latter outcome would be before they decided to move their funds into cryptocurrency because the situation was totally clear that the only safe haven is cryptocurrency.

Plus one on what you just said because every setting was losing in potential, performance, and use case but cryptocurrency remains strong. I could remember that Robert Kiyosaki even advised people to switch to crypto during the covid-19 season and he also talk about his investment in crypto.

#21 2023-05-02 16:31:31

oba

joanna;7314 wrote:
KingCRP;7262 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7257 wrote:

The monetary benefit will always be the end goal but i joined the UtopiaP2P project because i see the exact thing i saw in Bitcoin on the project and i like the fact that the project cryptocurrencies are decentralized.

The confidentiality and the aim of the UtopiaP2P developer team about making privacy available from all angles. What I foresee is that after they successfully execute it a lot of people will join in and when the time comes the early bird will have the most benefit.

#22 2023-05-02 17:54:31

CrytoCynthia

oba;7375 wrote:
joanna;7314 wrote:
KingCRP;7262 wrote:

The confidentiality and the aim of the UtopiaP2P developer team about making privacy available from all angles. What I foresee is that after they successfully execute it a lot of people will join in and when the time comes the early bird will have the most benefit.

I have used several cryptocurrency projects before I started to use Crypton crp, one of the issues I had is that my private details was always compromised that’s why I am a big user of Crypton CRP.

#23 2023-05-02 19:52:10

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;7386 wrote:
oba;7375 wrote:
joanna;7314 wrote:

I have used several cryptocurrency projects before I started to use Crypton crp, one of the issues I had is that my private details was always compromised that’s why I am a big user of Crypton CRP.

Well everyone is talking about the usefulness but no one is really talking about the fact that Utopia p2p is profitable, that’s just being hypocritical. And the truth is that we all are.

#24 2023-05-02 21:11:51

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;7386 wrote:
oba;7375 wrote:
joanna;7314 wrote:

I can understand your point because I was in the exact situation before I learn about the CRP coin and the benefit of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem

#25 2023-05-02 22:50:06

Vastextension

Dozie;7270 wrote:

I have join this movement long ago and this forum either but was away due to some certain personal issue and i decided to hop back in since this forum is getting more traffic.
The anonymity provided by Utopia which can't be found anywhere is the reason why I choose to be one of the project enthusiasts.

Board footer