uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-03 13:06:24

CrytoCynthia

Re: Why do people invest in cryptocurrency

Vastextension;7431 wrote:
Dozie;7270 wrote:

I joined cryptocurrency early this year although I had the wrong briefing and it resulted in me making wrong choices I have actually changed all that and has started developing my skills.

I have join this movement long ago and this forum either but was away due to some certain personal issue and i decided to hop back in since this forum is getting more traffic.
The anonymity provided by Utopia which can't be found anywhere is the reason why I choose to be one of the project enthusiasts.

I have to support you on this one, the Anonymity that is available on Utopia p2p is hardly found any where in the cryptocurrency space, I believe this makes Utopia p2p indispensable.

#27 2023-05-03 15:00:02

oba

CrytoCynthia;7453 wrote:
Dozie;7270 wrote:

I joined cryptocurrency early this year although I had the wrong briefing and it resulted in me making wrong choices I have actually changed all that and has started developing my skills.

I have join this movement long ago and this forum either but was away due to some certain personal issue and i decided to hop back in since this forum is getting more traffic.
The anonymity provided by Utopia which can't be found anywhere is the reason why I choose to be one of the project enthusiasts.

I have to support you on this one, the Anonymity that is available on Utopia p2p is hardly found any where in the cryptocurrency space, I believe this makes Utopia p2p indispensable.

There's no doubt about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem being indispensable but there's always competition in the cryptocurrency market and for the UtopiaP2P to continue as an indispensable project the dev team needs to do some upgrades from time to time.

#28 2023-05-03 16:30:51

KingCRP

oba;7457 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7453 wrote:

There's no doubt about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem being indispensable but there's always competition in the cryptocurrency market and for the UtopiaP2P to continue as an indispensable project the dev team needs to do some upgrades from time to time.

I don’t think there is competition in the cryptocurrency sector but to be very honest Utopia p2p has no competition because no other project can offer such utilities.

#29 2023-05-03 17:45:37

Detroit

KingCRP;7461 wrote:
oba;7457 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7453 wrote:

I don’t think there is competition in the cryptocurrency sector but to be very honest Utopia p2p has no competition because no other project can offer such utilities.

Exactly mate, there's no disagreement there. Utopia p2p has no competition because of what they offer. They bring a lot to the table that most exchanges can't offer them.

#30 2023-05-03 18:27:21

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;7479 wrote:
KingCRP;7461 wrote:
oba;7457 wrote:

Exactly mate, there's no disagreement there. Utopia p2p has no competition because of what they offer. They bring a lot to the table that most exchanges can't offer them.

That’s actually true but I suggests we all discuss, so mate from your experience with Utopia p2p so far what’s your best choice or best utility on the application?

#31 2023-05-03 22:55:07

joanna

oba;7457 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7453 wrote:

You're about what said and one of the things I like about the UtopiaP2P developers is that they are working round the clock and always do some system upgrades so the area you mentioned is settled.

#32 2023-05-03 22:56:31

IyaJJJ

joanna;7562 wrote:
oba;7457 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7453 wrote:

You're about what said and one of the things I like about the UtopiaP2P developers is that they are working round the clock and always do some system upgrades so the area you mentioned is settled.

System upgrade is not enough though because they still need to add the latest trending features and I could remember that a lot of users old and new are thrilled when the Utopia developers integrated ChatGPT.

#33 2023-05-03 23:05:05

level

IyaJJJ;7563 wrote:
joanna;7562 wrote:
oba;7457 wrote:

System upgrade is not enough though because they still need to add the latest trending features and I could remember that a lot of users old and new are thrilled when the Utopia developers integrated ChatGPT.

Hmm because the ChatGPT added to the UtopiaP2P application client creates some traffic for the app based on the number of users that I see in the Chat Lobby channel.

#34 2023-05-04 12:04:24

CrytoCynthia

level;7566 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7563 wrote:
joanna;7562 wrote:

Hmm because the ChatGPT added to the UtopiaP2P application client creates some traffic for the app based on the number of users that I see in the Chat Lobby channel.

The number of users of the Utopia p2p ChatGPT would likely increase in the coming days and definitely would open more global adoption.

#35 2023-05-04 12:15:10

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;7584 wrote:
level;7566 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7563 wrote:

The number of users of the Utopia p2p ChatGPT would likely increase in the coming days and definitely would open more global adoption.

There has been lots of documentation about the usefulness of the ChatGPT and the artificial intelligence technology so I believe yes the adoption would increase.

#36 2023-05-07 22:14:14

Kelechi

Kelechi;7586 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7584 wrote:
level;7566 wrote:

There has been lots of documentation about the usefulness of the ChatGPT and the artificial intelligence technology so I believe yes the adoption would increase.

Before now I have never used ChatGPT service but since it was made available on Utopia p2p I have been using it for some weeks now and it's been an excellent personal assistant to have.

#37 2023-05-07 22:48:26

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;7584 wrote:
level;7566 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7563 wrote:

The users of the UtopiaP2P ChatGPT have already increased because I can see some users lately that join the Utopia application client just for the sake of using the Utopia AI and I hope the developer team will do some upgrade of the ChatGPT.

#38 2023-05-07 22:50:27

full

IyaJJJ;8078 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7584 wrote:
level;7566 wrote:

The users of the UtopiaP2P ChatGPT have already increased because I can see some users lately that join the Utopia application client just for the sake of using the Utopia AI and I hope the developer team will do some upgrade of the ChatGPT.

Yes, it will be nice if the UtopiaP2P developer do some upgrades of the ChatGPT but not now since the GPT-4 is not official release, and with the experience I had when using the Utopia AI I believe it is an advanced AI bot.

#39 2023-05-07 22:53:28

joanna

full;8079 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8078 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7584 wrote:

Yes, it will be nice if the UtopiaP2P developer do some upgrades of the ChatGPT but not now since the GPT-4 is not official release, and with the experience I had when using the Utopia AI I believe it is an advanced AI bot.

I believe the best course of action is to always be one step ahead of rival companies in the market, and I think UtopiaP2P has to apply this strategy with Utopia AI since a lot of development effort is being put into the AI chatbot and preparing to develop an innovation.

#40 2023-05-07 22:55:55

thrive

joanna;8080 wrote:
full;8079 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8078 wrote:

I believe the best course of action is to always be one step ahead of rival companies in the market, and I think UtopiaP2P has to apply this strategy with Utopia AI since a lot of development effort is being put into the AI chatbot and preparing to develop an innovation.

We all have different points of view. What I believe the UtopiaP2P needs to do is simultaneously upgrading of their Utopia AI bot. Add more AI bots that will provide another result like AI used to generate images, etc.

#41 2023-05-08 13:21:04

CrytoCynthia

thrive;8081 wrote:
joanna;8080 wrote:
full;8079 wrote:

We all have different points of view. What I believe the UtopiaP2P needs to do is simultaneously upgrading of their Utopia AI bot. Add more AI bots that will provide another result like AI used to generate images, etc.

Isn’t the artificial intelligence bot only meant for the Utopia p2p ChatGPT service? I Never thought the bot was also for any other thing educate me.

#42 2023-05-08 21:32:25

thrive

CrytoCynthia;8096 wrote:
thrive;8081 wrote:
joanna;8080 wrote:

Isn’t the artificial intelligence bot only meant for the Utopia p2p ChatGPT service? I Never thought the bot was also for any other thing educate me.

Aside from ChatGPT, there are a lot of artificial intelligence bots that have same and different functionality as ChatGPT. Most of these artificial intelligence bot are use for rephrase, generating image, creating video, etc.

#43 2023-05-08 21:38:37

IyaJJJ

thrive;8108 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8096 wrote:
thrive;8081 wrote:

Aside from ChatGPT, there are a lot of artificial intelligence bots that have same and different functionality as ChatGPT. Most of these artificial intelligence bot are use for rephrase, generating image, creating video, etc.

Most people don't know what you just point out and their believe is that ChatGPT is the only artificial intelligence where as it is just the project that's the pacesetter in the artificial intelligence space.

#44 2023-05-08 21:41:18

full

IyaJJJ;8109 wrote:
thrive;8108 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8096 wrote:

Most people don't know what you just point out and their believe is that ChatGPT is the only artificial intelligence where as it is just the project that's the pacesetter in the artificial intelligence space.

Yes, there are a lot of artificial intelligence projects but among all ChatGPT appear to be the only one that provide free service to user and most of AI-generated image website or video creation always require for service fee.

#45 2023-05-09 22:58:40

IyaJJJ

full;8110 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8109 wrote:
thrive;8108 wrote:

Yes, there are a lot of artificial intelligence projects but among all ChatGPT appear to be the only one that provide free service to user and most of AI-generated image website or video creation always require for service fee.

Yes, you're right. I once used an artificial intelligence website that was not powered by Open AI and after I use it for about 3-7 times they require some membership payment before I can continue to make use of their service.

#46 2023-05-13 21:29:09

Lanistergame2

IyaJJJ;8168 wrote:
full;8110 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8109 wrote:

Yes, you're right. I once used an artificial intelligence website that was not powered by Open AI and after I use it for about 3-7 times they require some membership payment before I can continue to make use of their service.

It's business, those people wants some profit for using their programs. I personally understand how ChatGPT works but I feel there is more to what they are telling us.

#47 2023-05-14 13:36:53

level

Lanistergame2;8324 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8168 wrote:
full;8110 wrote:

It's business, those people wants some profit for using their programs. I personally understand how ChatGPT works but I feel there is more to what they are telling us.

Yes, there's more to the service ChatGPT provided and that's why they offer some form of subscription that will give users VIP membership access to their artificial intelligence.

#48 2023-05-14 13:38:32

joanna

level;8370 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8168 wrote:

Yes, there's more to the service ChatGPT provided and that's why they offer some form of subscription that will give users VIP membership access to their artificial intelligence.

Technically, the AI assistant service provided by ChatGPT will be a limited edition for users that are using the free version of their chatbot. Isn't it?

#49 2023-05-14 13:39:01

level

joanna;8371 wrote:
level;8370 wrote:

Technically, the AI assistant service provided by ChatGPT will be a limited edition for users that are using the free version of their chatbot. Isn't it?

Yes, it is but the no paywall, no restriction, and advanced AI assistant provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem appear to provide the solution to such limitation.

#50 2023-05-14 13:40:11

joanna

level;8372 wrote:
joanna;8371 wrote:
level;8370 wrote:

Yes, it is but the no paywall, no restriction, and advanced AI assistant provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem appear to provide the solution to such limitation.

I believe this is the reason why a lot of AI assistant enthusiasts are flocking to make use of the UtopiaP2P application client while they also get the chance to earn some free CRP coins.

Board footer