Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-14 13:53:47

level

Re: Why do people invest in cryptocurrency

joanna;8373 wrote:
level;8372 wrote:
joanna;8371 wrote:

Technically, the AI assistant service provided by ChatGPT will be a limited edition for users that are using the free version of their chatbot. Isn't it?

Yes, it is but the no paywall, no restriction, and advanced AI assistant provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem appear to provide the solution to such limitation.

I believe this is the reason why a lot of AI assistant enthusiasts are flocking to make use of the UtopiaP2P application client while they also get the chance to earn some free CRP coins.

That is one of the reasons why people regard the UtopiaP2P application as revolutionary. However, one of the features on the UtopiaP2P application client that has contributed to the recent expansion is the ongoing airdrop.

#52 2023-05-14 14:02:28

joanna

level;8375 wrote:
joanna;8373 wrote:
level;8372 wrote:

Yes, it is but the no paywall, no restriction, and advanced AI assistant provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem appear to provide the solution to such limitation.

I believe this is the reason why a lot of AI assistant enthusiasts are flocking to make use of the UtopiaP2P application client while they also get the chance to earn some free CRP coins.

That is one of the reasons why people regard the UtopiaP2P application as revolutionary. However, one of the features on the UtopiaP2P application client that has contributed to the recent expansion is the ongoing airdrop.

I learn that to participate in the airdrop people need to update their application client to the latest UtopiaP2P messenger client which is the 1.2.406 version. Is this all true?

#53 2023-05-14 14:05:04

level

joanna;8376 wrote:
level;8375 wrote:
joanna;8373 wrote:

I learn that to participate in the airdrop people need to update their application client to the latest UtopiaP2P messenger client which is the 1.2.406 version. Is this all true?

You can participate in the airdrop with or without the latest UtopiaP2P application client 1.2.406 version but the latest application client have unique setting, features, and benefit that allow you to be ahead of others in the airdrop and also in term of the application client functionality.

#54 2023-05-14 14:08:54

joanna

level;8377 wrote:
joanna;8376 wrote:
level;8375 wrote:

You can participate in the airdrop with or without the latest UtopiaP2P application client 1.2.406 version but the latest application client have unique setting, features, and benefit that allow you to be ahead of others in the airdrop and also in term of the application client functionality.

This means using the latest application gives the user the chance to be ahead of other participants.
Having said that when it comes to security. Using the latest application client is what is most advisable for every cryptocurrency enthusiast

#55 2023-05-14 14:20:22

level

joanna;8378 wrote:
level;8377 wrote:
joanna;8376 wrote:

This means using the latest application gives the user the chance to be ahead of other participants.
Having said that when it comes to security. Using the latest application client is what is most advisable for every cryptocurrency enthusiast

Yes. How the Utopia P2P latest application client comes with
Implementation of Chat Utopia AI
Recent and contact list changes
Chats and Channels design changes
New default tab mode
Channel pinned messages changes
Improvements in private channel messages
Improvement of mail, in pinned chat and dashboard, adding shrink window

#56 2023-05-14 14:23:37

joanna

level;8379 wrote:
joanna;8378 wrote:
level;8377 wrote:

New default tab mode

Nice one and with the improvement of the chat, channel design, and change in the contact list and private messages cause it will make the Utopia application client operate smoothly.

#57 2023-05-14 18:28:36

KAMSI_UG

joanna;8380 wrote:
level;8379 wrote:
joanna;8378 wrote:

New default tab mode

Nice one and with the improvement of the chat, channel design, and change in the contact list and private messages cause it will make the Utopia application client operate smoothly.

Have you used the chatGPT service on the messenger yet and what was the noticable benefits using such service from what we are already used to.

#58 2023-05-14 18:52:15

KingCRP

Well I invested in cryptocurrency for the opportunity it offers me, I have been financially well to do since coming into cryptocurrency and that has been a big big boost for me and I believe it would keep getting better

#59 2023-05-14 20:59:16

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;8420 wrote:

Well I invested in cryptocurrency for the opportunity it offers me, I have been financially well to do since coming into cryptocurrency and that has been a big big boost for me and I believe it would keep getting better

In invested in Crypto because of all the advance it has over financial system, it has more advantages over the banking system.

#60 2023-05-15 16:20:22

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;8428 wrote:
KingCRP;8420 wrote:

In invested in Crypto because of all the advance it has over financial system, it has more advantages over the banking system.

The banking system is a trap, it's a trap to keep people boxed in that's just the Truth, I don't see any purpose of the banking system also the disadvantages it brings are quite enormous.

#61 2023-05-15 22:15:35

PEACEMAKER

The ready answer to this question is that people invest in Crypto currency for all the monetary benefits they can get from it and that's the honest truth.

#62 2023-05-15 23:02:11

JONSNOWING

PEACEMAKER;8578 wrote:

The ready answer to this question is that people invest in Crypto currency for all the monetary benefits they can get from it and that's the honest truth.

No mate there are still people that sees Cryptocurrency for the other benefit it can offers like decentralized utilities.

#63 2023-05-16 19:24:40

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;8598 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8578 wrote:

No mate there are still people that sees Cryptocurrency for the other benefit it can offers like decentralized utilities.

I must tell you the truth you can see CRP crypton for both reasons, it's a free world and you can use CRP crypton for what ever reason you want

#64 2023-05-16 20:47:59

Detroit

Kelechi;8659 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8598 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8578 wrote:

I must tell you the truth you can see CRP Crypton for both reasons, it's a free world and you can use CRP Crypton for whatever reason you want

Yes, absolutely.  You can do whatever you want in this life provided you are not endangering another citizen. The same thing applies to crypton you are free to do whatever you like with them.

#65 2023-05-20 14:31:45

JONSNOWING

oba;6684 wrote:

In the cryptocurrency market, a lot of scenarios happened where investors and fudder in the market create some rumor or negativity in the market to cause a panic sell in the market.
All this and some other things I did mention make me think. What is the reason why people invested in crypto is it to cause damage to others and enrich themselves.

I think Most times they invest in Cryptocurrency out of ignorance, misinformation and just to be part of Cryptocurrency holders which may not necessarily be enriching them and hence no damage may be caused to others

#66 2023-05-20 20:13:38

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;9327 wrote:
oba;6684 wrote:

In the cryptocurrency market, a lot of scenarios happened where investors and fudder in the market create some rumor or negativity in the market to cause a panic sell in the market.
All this and some other things I did mention make me think. What is the reason why people invested in crypto is it to cause damage to others and enrich themselves.

I think Most times they invest in Cryptocurrency out of ignorance, misinformation and just to be part of Cryptocurrency holders which may not necessarily be enriching them and hence no damage may be caused to others

You are absolutely correct mate. You just said it as it is. Exactly what happens when young users start using cryptocurrency and they see a little hype on the media by one stupid person.

#67 2023-05-22 06:00:39

crpuusd

Vastextension;7431 wrote:
Dozie;7270 wrote:

I joined cryptocurrency early this year although I had the wrong briefing and it resulted in me making wrong choices I have actually changed all that and has started developing my skills.

I have join this movement long ago and this forum either but was away due to some certain personal issue and i decided to hop back in since this forum is getting more traffic.
The anonymity provided by Utopia which can't be found anywhere is the reason why I choose to be one of the project enthusiasts.

The purpose of people joining crypto lies with the economical crises of rise and fall centralised currency, insecurities, lost in values of Currency, government policies, international currentcy change and more. All this are factors that affect the real life currency we use.
Cryptocurrency has few actors affecting and always comes with secured privacy use.

#68 2023-05-23 18:39:00

KingCRP

crpuusd;9670 wrote:
Vastextension;7431 wrote:
Dozie;7270 wrote:

I joined cryptocurrency early this year although I had the wrong briefing and it resulted in me making wrong choices I have actually changed all that and has started developing my skills.

I have join this movement long ago and this forum either but was away due to some certain personal issue and i decided to hop back in since this forum is getting more traffic.
The anonymity provided by Utopia which can't be found anywhere is the reason why I choose to be one of the project enthusiasts.

The purpose of people joining crypto lies with the economical crises of rise and fall centralised currency, insecurities, lost in values of Currency, government policies, international currentcy change and more. All this are factors that affect the real life currency we use.
Cryptocurrency has few actors affecting and always comes with secured privacy use.

Very correct this was also my reason to join cryptocurrency to find more security and also to escape from the centralized system, and one coin that has been able to give me that service is CRP crypton.

#69 2023-05-23 21:05:28

KAMSI_UG

Well people invest in cryptocurrency for lots of reasons but majority of people invest in cryptocurrency because of the money.

#70 2023-05-23 22:41:20

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;9904 wrote:

Well people invest in cryptocurrency for lots of reasons but majority of people invest in cryptocurrency because of the money.

Yeah, you are correct. People invest in cryptocurrency for a lot of reasons but the majority of them are involved in it because of the one they have for it.

#71 2023-05-25 07:14:53

JONSNOWING

Most people also want to own the latest coin, they might invest without having knowledge about it just to be counted as a Cryptocurrency investor..And also for fear of not having much savings in normal currencies

#72 2023-05-31 23:04:38

Europ

JONSNOWING;10006 wrote:

Most people also want to own the latest coin, they might invest without having knowledge about it just to be counted as a Cryptocurrency investor..And also for fear of not having much savings in normal currencies

just as u mentioned it's better to have decentralized safe currency just as the CRP coin that appreciated rather than having a currency that depreciated and expose to threat on the long run

#73 2023-06-01 16:32:37

Comrade

JONSNOWING;10006 wrote:

You are right. Crypto currency is a predicted coin that add values on the long run which is more safer than the bank note that faces retardness in value.

#74 2023-06-05 21:15:05

JONSNOWING

The traffic on the forum will keep on increasing as long they don’t lower their Quality of service and always ensuring their features maintain their user privacy service. The Utopia forum will soon reach all nooks and cranny of all users and intending users of cryptocurrency

#75 2023-06-06 21:00:04

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;12197 wrote:

The traffic on the forum will keep on increasing as long they don’t lower their Quality of service and always ensuring their features maintain their user privacy service. The Utopia forum will soon reach all nooks and cranny of all users and intending users of cryptocurrency

I agree with that because "Consistency and efficiency" is the key that open a door to breakthrough. Utopia have a great characteristics and if she keeps it up it actually going somewhere high up

Board footer