uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-06-14 21:36:04

CrytoCynthia

Re: Why do people invest in cryptocurrency

PEACEMAKER;13933 wrote:
Kelechi;13851 wrote:

Well that's the truth but we need to encourage people more to explore Utopia p2p not just for profit sake but also to check out all aspects.

Profit is just one aspect of utopia. This is an all round platform which has a feature for everyone who is interested in crypto.
It is alright to be interested in the market price but we should also carefully study the features and utilize them.

Well I won't want to sound greedy but profit to me is a big aspect of Utopia p2p it amongst the reasons I am still here on the ecosystem to get very honest and UtopiaP2P is not disappointing me.

#102 2023-06-15 06:59:36

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;13980 wrote:

Well I won't want to sound greedy but profit to me is a big aspect of Utopia p2p it amongst the reasons I am still here on the ecosystem to get very honest and UtopiaP2P is not disappointing me.

Profit is a big aspect of it to everyone, it is perfectly normal as an investor to be interested in making profits from your investments.
But without noticing it we tend to follow what offers value to us, utopia offers great value and when we find that out we are sure that this value is going to be very profitable in the future.

#103 2023-06-15 22:11:39

Europ

Lanistergame2;14030 wrote:

Profit is a big aspect of it to everyone, it is perfectly normal as an investor to be interested in making profits from your investments.
But without noticing it we tend to follow what offers value to us, utopia offers great value and when we find that out we are sure that this value is going to be very profitable in the future.

I heard the best way to make profit is by partnering with the Utopia p2p team.  I will like to be a member in such assisting field.

#104 2023-06-15 22:13:35

JONSNOWING

Investment are primarily focused on its profit to the individual or as a way of saving in cryptocurrency to avoid too much handling of currencies that can limit one’s savings as it is always available in cash to spend

#105 2023-06-16 05:59:00

gap

JONSNOWING;14188 wrote:

Investment are primarily focused on its profit to the individual or as a way of saving in cryptocurrency to avoid too much handling of currencies that can limit one’s savings as it is always available in cash to spend

Centralised savings don't really count when crypton investment is in play.

#106 2023-06-16 08:44:37

Lanistergame2

Europ;14187 wrote:

I heard the best way to make profit is by partnering with the Utopia p2p team. I will like to be a member in such assisting field.

There are several ways one can profit and as investors we do not have to limit ourselves to any one.
Holders of CRP would benefit in the future so also will partners and those who are working directly with the project.

#107 2023-06-16 15:33:01

Comrade

Lanistergame2;14232 wrote:
Europ;14187 wrote:

I heard the best way to make profit is by partnering with the Utopia p2p team. I will like to be a member in such assisting field.

There are several ways one can profit and as investors we do not have to limit ourselves to any one.
Holders of CRP would benefit in the future so also will partners and those who are working directly with the project.

Exactly the point. utopia p2p ecosystem is a big firm with big dreams. There's a brighter future for the CRP coin and profiting for investors and those that choose the system.

#108 2023-06-16 21:02:53

full

There's no doubt about profit being a big aspect of cryptocurrency investment and that's how it works in investment schemes. Therefore, I don't see anything that has to do with greed in the above user statement.

#109 2023-06-16 21:32:06

MRBEAST

full;14328 wrote:

There's no doubt about profit being a big aspect of cryptocurrency investment and that's how it works in investment schemes. Therefore, I don't see anything that has to do with greed in the above user statement.

Profit is not just a Big aspect of crypto-currency investment it actually the main reason for cryptocurrency investment, people actually do invest so that they can make money.

#110 2023-06-16 23:44:09

oba

full;14328 wrote:

The good thing is that for people who are in need of profit, privacy, and innovative technology once they learn about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and the benefit involved they see it as the best place to be.

#111 2023-06-16 23:44:27

level

oba;14427 wrote:
full;14328 wrote:

The good thing is that for people who are in need of profit, privacy, and innovative technology once they learn about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and the benefit involved they see it as the best place to be.

Truth be told the biggest reason why people invest in cryptocurrency or make any other form of investment is the potential for high returns on investment.

#112 2023-06-16 23:44:54

Vastextension

level;14428 wrote:
oba;14427 wrote:
full;14328 wrote:

Truth be told the biggest reason why people invest in cryptocurrency or make any other form of investment is the potential for high returns on investment.

The only asset to have grown significantly during the previous ten years has been cryptocurrency, with many coins witnessing enormous price increases.

#113 2023-06-16 23:45:15

oba

Vastextension;14429 wrote:
level;14428 wrote:
oba;14427 wrote:

The only asset to have grown significantly during the previous ten years has been cryptocurrency, with many coins witnessing enormous price increases.

There is no question in my mind. For instance, Bitcoin, the first and most popular cryptocurrency, rose from only a few pennies to an all-time high of about $65,000 in April 2021.

#114 2023-06-16 23:45:39

level

oba;14430 wrote:
level;14428 wrote:

There is no question in my mind. For instance, Bitcoin, the first and most popular cryptocurrency, rose from only a few pennies to an all-time high of about $65,000 in April 2021.

Additionally, because they rely on advanced encryption and blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies provide a substantial level of decentralization, anonymity, and security.

#115 2023-06-16 23:46:00

Vastextension

level;14431 wrote:
oba;14430 wrote:

Additionally, because they rely on advanced encryption and blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies provide a substantial level of decentralization, anonymity, and security.

This feature enables consumers to instantly transfer digital assets around the world without incurring large transaction costs or relying on intermediaries such as banks.

#116 2023-06-16 23:46:28

oba

Vastextension;14432 wrote:
level;14431 wrote:
oba;14430 wrote:

This feature enables consumers to instantly transfer digital assets around the world without incurring large transaction costs or relying on intermediaries such as banks.

Cryptocurrencies are frequently viewed as a hedge against inflation, geopolitical unrest, and economic volatility. Because cryptocurrencies are decentralized, their value is unaffected by the policies of any single government or institution.

#117 2023-06-16 23:47:11

level

oba;14433 wrote:
level;14431 wrote:

Cryptocurrencies are frequently viewed as a hedge against inflation, geopolitical unrest, and economic volatility. Because cryptocurrencies are decentralized, their value is unaffected by the policies of any single government or institution.

likewise, some investors see cryptocurrencies as a way to participate in the technological revolution while also supporting the growth of the blockchain.

#118 2023-06-16 23:47:49

oba

level;14434 wrote:
oba;14433 wrote:

likewise, some investors see cryptocurrencies as a way to participate in the technological revolution while also supporting the growth of the blockchain.

Anyone with an internet connection can participate in Bitcoin initiatives and contribute to their growth through cryptocurrency investment.

#119 2023-06-17 14:44:34

KAMSI_UG

oba;14435 wrote:
level;14434 wrote:
oba;14433 wrote:

Anyone with an internet connection can participate in Bitcoin initiatives and contribute to their growth through cryptocurrency investment.

Well not just any one when don't want newbies that aren't capable of reading and researching this is very important.

#120 2023-06-17 15:17:50

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;14441 wrote:
oba;14435 wrote:
level;14434 wrote:

Well not just any one when don't want newbies that aren't capable of reading and researching this is very important.

It's unfortunate but that's the truth, many newbies right now in cryptocurrency aren't well grounded about what crypto-currency is really all about all they want to do is earn.

#121 2023-06-17 15:31:31

MRBEAST

Dozie;14454 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14441 wrote:
oba;14435 wrote:

It's unfortunate but that's the truth, many newbies right now in cryptocurrency aren't well grounded about what crypto-currency is really all about all they want to do is earn.

Well in my own opinion earning is actually not a terrible thing, everyone is entitled to earn but you can actually earn in cryptocurrency and also trying your best to have good knowledge of it

#122 2023-06-17 15:41:33

CrytoCynthia

MRBEAST;14461 wrote:
Dozie;14454 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14441 wrote:

Well in my own opinion earning is actually not a terrible thing, everyone is entitled to earn but you can actually earn in cryptocurrency and also trying your best to have good knowledge of it

To be very honest we all want to earn that's the plain truth no body wants to be in anything without earning when they actually have the opportunity to earn so that's why we are all here.

#123 2023-06-17 20:28:44

full

oba;14435 wrote:
level;14434 wrote:
oba;14433 wrote:

People engage in cryptocurrencies for a variety of reasons, including the possibility of large returns, decentralization, security, privacy, and the opportunity to participate in the technological revolution.

#124 2023-06-17 21:32:27

Comrade

full;14526 wrote:
oba;14435 wrote:
level;14434 wrote:

People engage in cryptocurrencies for a variety of reasons, including the possibility of large returns, decentralization, security, privacy, and the opportunity to participate in the technological revolution.

Few numbers of users strive to make the system more condulsive and interactive for the future uplift. That alone should be abd open ticket to employ them direct to acquire more faster outcome.

#125 2023-06-17 23:32:22

gap

Comrade;14554 wrote:
full;14526 wrote:
oba;14435 wrote:

Few numbers of users strive to make the system more condulsive and interactive for the future uplift. That alone should be abd open ticket to employ them direct to acquire more faster outcome.

The Utopia are trying, the team are not relenting,the users are all about it  and a day never goes by without each and every one making the ecosystem a focus.

Board footer