Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-06-18 12:46:41

KAMSI_UG

Re: Why do people invest in cryptocurrency

gap;14638 wrote:
Comrade;14554 wrote:
full;14526 wrote:

People engage in cryptocurrencies for a variety of reasons, including the possibility of large returns, decentralization, security, privacy, and the opportunity to participate in the technological revolution.

Few numbers of users strive to make the system more condulsive and interactive for the future uplift. That alone should be abd open ticket to employ them direct to acquire more faster outcome.

The Utopia are trying, the team are not relenting,the users are all about it  and a day never goes by without each and every one making the ecosystem a focus.

Yes you are right UtopiaP2P team has really progressed in so many ways, the team and devs are definitely doing a great job and it's amazing.

#127 2023-06-18 14:29:32

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;14649 wrote:
gap;14638 wrote:
Comrade;14554 wrote:

Few numbers of users strive to make the system more condulsive and interactive for the future uplift. That alone should be abd open ticket to employ them direct to acquire more faster outcome.

The Utopia are trying, the team are not relenting,the users are all about it  and a day never goes by without each and every one making the ecosystem a focus.

Yes you are right UtopiaP2P team has really progressed in so many ways, the team and devs are definitely doing a great job and it's amazing.

I think the devs and team deserves All the credit they Are getting that's quite understandable but also we the members also does deserve some credit to because we hold the community together.

#128 2023-06-18 18:27:32

JONSNOWING

Dozie;14676 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14649 wrote:
gap;14638 wrote:

I think the devs and team deserves All the credit they Are getting that's quite understandable but also we the members also does deserve some credit to because we hold the community together.

You are right mate, the unity and willingness to help one another is a good thing I noticed among us members and the old members through this gives the new members reasons to remain in the forum

#129 2023-06-18 18:41:30

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;14711 wrote:
Dozie;14676 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14649 wrote:

You are right mate, the unity and willingness to help one another is a good thing I noticed among us members and the old members through this gives the new members reasons to remain in the forum

Is great that people actually can help each other through this platform so mate it's actually a good thing if you ask me that is why I love this platform because I learn new things everyday.

#130 2023-06-18 19:07:43

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;14711 wrote:

Having a community where users can freely ask questions and they would get answers is one of the best things you can have in a forum and it makes it a better experience for every user.

uTalk has taught me a lot and I am grateful to the other users that have contributed one way or the other.

#131 2023-06-18 20:52:30

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;14725 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14711 wrote:

Having a community where users can freely ask questions and they would get answers is one of the best things you can have in a forum and it makes it a better experience for every user.

uTalk has taught me a lot and I am grateful to the other users that have contributed one way or the other.

You are right. Utopia makes it possible and most of we users makes its more convenient and accomodative  for new users

#132 2023-06-19 16:37:59

gap

crpuusd;14771 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14711 wrote:

You are right. Utopia makes it possible and most of we users makes its more convenient and accomodative  for new users

Utopia p2p ecosystem has been a decentralized community for transaction, support, investment, development, crypto chat and more.

#133 2023-06-19 17:26:17

KAMSI_UG

gap;14914 wrote:
crpuusd;14771 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem has been a decentralized community for transaction, support, investment, development, crypto chat and more.

Utopia p2p is giving the real decentralized enthusiast like me something to be happy about in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

#134 2023-06-19 21:58:09

JONSNOWING

Without doubt Information,opinion and teachings shared on The forum is enough knowledge for a newbie into cryptocurrency to start with rather than gaining knowledge from someone that knows little or nothing

#135 2023-06-19 23:05:39

Europ

JONSNOWING;15018 wrote:

Without doubt Information,opinion and teachings shared on The forum is enough knowledge for a newbie into cryptocurrency to start with rather than gaining knowledge from someone that knows little or nothing

The utopia are always trying to share the knowledge and grant great news and opportunities .

#136 2023-06-20 11:48:54

Comrade

Europ;15062 wrote:
JONSNOWING;15018 wrote:

The utopia are always trying to share the knowledge and grant great news and opportunities .

For the reference purpose there has been alot of information shared that will assist users in building thereself on crypto safety and mining. Such knowledge is a Gold to users who utilises it

#137 2023-06-20 15:16:24

KingCRP

Comrade;15071 wrote:
Europ;15062 wrote:
JONSNOWING;15018 wrote:

For the reference purpose there has been alot of information shared that will assist users in building thereself on crypto safety and mining. Such knowledge is a Gold to users who utilises it

Well you should understand that mining is a very complicated part of cryptocurrency right now and that is because so many miners are available now so you need to compete.

#138 2023-06-20 15:22:24

Dozie

KingCRP;15089 wrote:
Comrade;15071 wrote:
Europ;15062 wrote:

Well you should understand that mining is a very complicated part of cryptocurrency right now and that is because so many miners are available now so you need to compete.

I believe there was a time in cryptocurrency where one could actually mine with their phone well those can be considered the great times of cryptocurrency.

#139 2023-06-20 18:05:51

KAMSI_UG

People are in search of financial gains that's why we all keep investing in cryptocurrency but still we can loose

#140 2023-06-20 21:24:21

CrytoCynthia

Well investing in cryptocurrency is not all about earning, some times in cryptocurrency if you invest wrongly then you would definitely lose your funds.

#141 2023-06-20 23:54:05

Vastextension

CrytoCynthia;15135 wrote:

Well investing in cryptocurrency is not all about earning, some times in cryptocurrency if you invest wrongly then you would definitely lose your funds.

If we do the examination the number of users who sees cryptocurrency investment as a means of making a profit will be 90% because most investor that invested in cryptocurrency invested due to its potential good return.

#142 2023-06-21 05:52:07

gap

Vastextension;15247 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;15135 wrote:

If we do the examination the number of users who sees cryptocurrency investment as a means of making a profit will be 90% because most investor that invested in cryptocurrency invested due to its potential good return.

Moreover i will say the remaining 10% goes to tbose tbat only want their fund to be safely stored for future purpose.

#143 2023-06-21 20:31:21

Lanistergame2

Profits influences investors a lot. When looking for a potential investment the first question that would be asked is how much can I earn from this overtime before any other aspect of the investment is discussed.

With Utopia it has so many features and also promises return on investment.

#144 2023-06-21 21:38:16

Comrade

Lanistergame2;15305 wrote:

Profits influences investors a lot. When looking for a potential investment the first question that would be asked is how much can I earn from this overtime before any other aspect of the investment is discussed.

With Utopia it has so many features and also promises return on investment.

Utopia has a big heart of turning every silver to Gold and glasses to Diamond, the system brought in the values that was never found in decentralized world. So its better to hope on how much big its treasures can be.

Last edited by Comrade (2023-06-21 21:38:33)

#145 2023-06-21 21:59:28

JONSNOWING

Let’s not forget all systems fluctuate especially coins but so far utopia has tried its best to ensure its users always get the best of their efforts

#146 2023-06-24 23:27:13

gap

JONSNOWING;15360 wrote:

Let’s not forget all systems fluctuate especially coins but so far utopia has tried its best to ensure its users always get the best of their efforts

The market values of every traded currency eventually fluctuate in the terms of it affecting factors. profit is attain in as much a proper research is made.

#147 2023-06-26 20:21:56

JONSNOWING

Cryptocurrency may not always be about the profit mate, it fluctuates and as such requires a determined mindset to stay put and hold their coins still without monitoring any slight fluctuations which I don’t advice for anyone interested in holding cryptocurrency

#148 2023-06-26 20:34:21

Dozie

JONSNOWING;15998 wrote:

Cryptocurrency may not always be about the profit mate, it fluctuates and as such requires a determined mindset to stay put and hold their coins still without monitoring any slight fluctuations which I don’t advice for anyone interested in holding cryptocurrency

Well the truth is that cryptocurrency may not always ve profitable in the short term, but the truth is that if you invest wisely and you actually do your research and you are a long term investor then you should make profits.

#149 2023-06-26 21:30:23

Crpuss

Dozie;16003 wrote:
JONSNOWING;15998 wrote:

Well the truth is that cryptocurrency may not always ve profitable in the short term, but the truth is that if you invest wisely and you actually do your research and you are a long term investor then you should make profits.

The long and short of it is that make sure to be holding the right coin, and then have a good strategy the best is holding for long term and giving the coin good chance to grow

#150 2023-06-26 23:20:01

oba

Dozie;16003 wrote:
JONSNOWING;15998 wrote:

Yes, cryptocurrency investment is not made for weak hands that why is it good to have adequate knowledge about the market.

Board footer