uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-01 21:32:41

IyaJJJ

Utopia P2P Web Proxy

Last month the UtopiaP2P ecosystem dev introduce a web proxy for fast and anonymous Internet surfing of clearnet website and the web proxy also works in Idyll Browser.
What do you think about this UtopiaP2P web proxy?

#2 2023-05-01 23:11:06

thrive

Re: Utopia P2P Web Proxy

I think the web proxy was a gift to the privacy space by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem because a lot of Utopia users complain about the limited access of website on the Idyll browser and since Idyll is tor alternative it will work for the Clearnet site.

#3 2023-05-01 23:16:19

IyaJJJ

thrive;7321 wrote:

I think the web proxy was a gift to the privacy space by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem because a lot of Utopia users complain about the limited access of website on the Idyll browser and since Idyll is tor alternative it will work for the Clearnet site.

It was indeed a gift to the user of the Utopia network but some people seem not to understand that Web Proxy is not a separate Utopia P2P tool. It only works in the ecosystem but use to browse all Clearnet sites.

#4 2023-05-03 12:11:39

oba

In case we still have some people who are naive about the UtopiaP2P web proxy.
It is a feature on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that allows users to browse all Clearnet website anonymously and securely without disclosing their identity or physical location.

#5 2023-05-03 13:04:10

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys is it now very official that the Utopia p2p web proxy can work and get through any type of site and application no matter which and where it is ?

#6 2023-05-03 17:06:20

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;7452 wrote:

Hey guys is it now very official that the Utopia p2p web proxy can work and get through any type of site and application no matter which and where it is ?

Yes very true mate.  It can get you through any type of site and application. The best part is that you get to do all these without VPN.  It's really crazy mate.

#7 2023-05-03 21:56:30

full

IyaJJJ;7322 wrote:
thrive;7321 wrote:

It was indeed a gift to the user of the Utopia network but some people seem not to understand that Web Proxy is not a separate Utopia P2P tool. It only works in the ecosystem but use to browse all Clearnet sites.

I'm surprised some people still dont understand that the total privacy provision of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is provided through their application client and for the Web proxy to provide adequate privacy it has to be on the app client.

#8 2023-05-03 21:57:37

joanna

full;7517 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7322 wrote:
thrive;7321 wrote:

I'm surprised some people still dont understand that the total privacy provision of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is provided through their application client and for the Web proxy to provide adequate privacy it has to be on the app client.

Yes, and the web proxy is built into the Idyll browser, which is also included in the Utopia software package. It operates by encrypting and routing the user's internet data through Utopia's peer-to-peer network, making it harder for anyone to monitor or track the user's behavior.

#9 2023-05-03 22:00:10

Vastextension

joanna;7518 wrote:
full;7517 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7322 wrote:

Yes, and the web proxy is built into the Idyll browser, which is also included in the Utopia software package. It operates by encrypting and routing the user's internet data through Utopia's peer-to-peer network, making it harder for anyone to monitor or track the user's behavior.

What I like about the web proxy is that users can access any website they want for free through it, and their browsing activity will remain completely private and secure.

#10 2023-05-03 22:14:30

level

Vastextension;7519 wrote:
joanna;7518 wrote:
full;7517 wrote:

What I like about the web proxy is that users can access any website they want for free through it, and their browsing activity will remain completely private and secure.

Apart from the recent ChatGPT that's integrated into the UtopiaP2P app client. I consider the Utopia Web Proxy to be an important tool for anyone who wants to protect their online privacy and maintain their anonymity while using the internet.

#11 2023-05-04 21:54:46

Camavinga

level;7532 wrote:
joanna;7518 wrote:

Apart from the recent ChatGPT that's integrated into the UtopiaP2P app client. I consider the Utopia Web Proxy to be an important tool for anyone who wants to protect their online privacy and maintain their anonymity while using the internet.

I do not like the concept of using a hot type or whatever. This chatGPT what exactly does it do? Does it also steal data and information from users and bring it to the developers to sell on Blackweb?

#12 2023-05-05 19:41:56

Detroit

level;7532 wrote:
joanna;7518 wrote:

ChaptGTP is an important tool for most online cryptocurrency users.
Privacy is a key thing in crypto currency business. Anonymity is very important.

#13 2023-05-05 20:49:57

IyaJJJ

Detroit;7755 wrote:
level;7532 wrote:

Privacy is a key thing in cryptocurrency business. Anonymity is very important.

ChatGPT is actually an important tool for all computational enthusiasts while privacy is an important tool for everything that has to do with cryptocurrency and communication.

#14 2023-05-05 20:54:35

thrive

IyaJJJ;7774 wrote:
Detroit;7755 wrote:
level;7532 wrote:

ChatGPT is actually an important tool for all computational enthusiasts while privacy is an important tool for everything that has to do with cryptocurrency and communication.

Both ChatGPT and privacy are tools that can't do without each other. Besides, they are both good for computational and cryptocurrency.

#15 2023-05-05 21:03:31

Camavinga

IyaJJJ;7774 wrote:
Detroit;7755 wrote:
level;7532 wrote:

ChatGTP,  I do not see it as being competent to do things for you that are related to the internet. For this bot to work, it has to have all the access in your phone as everything is connected to it and therefore steals data and information from you.

#16 2023-05-05 21:06:18

Camavinga

thrive;7777 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7774 wrote:
Detroit;7755 wrote:

Both ChatGPT and privacy are tools that can't do without each other. Besides, they are both good for computational and cryptocurrency.

How can ChatGTP offer privacy?? You can't offer what you don't have. This a bot that takes information from you in other to serve you well. So if they take that information from you, how safe are they???

#17 2023-05-05 21:09:04

CrytoCynthia

Camavinga;7782 wrote:
thrive;7777 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7774 wrote:

How can ChatGTP offer privacy?? You can't offer what you don't have. This a bot that takes information from you in other to serve you well. So if they take that information from you, how safe are they???

ChatGPT is a more like a chat tool and I don’t think it has its own privacy protection but since it’s under Utopia p2p then it’s very much protected.

#18 2023-05-05 21:12:01

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;7783 wrote:
Camavinga;7782 wrote:
thrive;7777 wrote:

ChatGPT is a more like a chat tool and I don’t think it has its own privacy protection but since it’s under Utopia p2p then it’s very much protected.

Well what I feel was the question was that how secured is the Utopia p2p ChatGPT, I have seen many ChatGPT that are just like a virus and can actually cause damage to the user.

#19 2023-05-05 21:16:11

Camavinga

KingCRP;7786 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7783 wrote:
Camavinga;7782 wrote:

Well what I feel was the question was that how secured is the Utopia p2p ChatGPT, I have seen many ChatGPT that are just like a virus and can actually cause damage to the user.

I honestly will not advise anyone to use ChatGTP for anything. The danger in it outweighs its positive potential and it is not a worthy risk to take.

#20 2023-05-05 22:17:47

IyaJJJ

Camavinga;7779 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7774 wrote:
Detroit;7755 wrote:

ChatGTP,  I do not see it as being competent to do things for you that are related to the internet. For this bot to work, it has to have all the access in your phone as everything is connected to it and therefore steals data and information from you.

I guess you dont understand that ChatGPT is still new and the impact of will continue to grow in many different sectors of the economy, as there will be many upgrade.

#21 2023-05-05 22:18:53

KAMSI_UG

IyaJJJ;7819 wrote:
Camavinga;7779 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7774 wrote:

I guess you dont understand that ChatGPT is still new and the impact of will continue to grow in many different sectors of the economy, as there will be many upgrade.

I wouldn’t say ChatGPT is new, it’s fast becoming an advancing technology and it has already started to displace many jobs in every industry now.

#22 2023-05-05 22:19:41

thrive

Camavinga;7782 wrote:
thrive;7777 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7774 wrote:

I think you just misunderstand my statement, i said both ChatGPT and privacy technically work somehow in a way that they correlate with each other.

#23 2023-05-05 22:21:26

oba

KingCRP;7786 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7783 wrote:
Camavinga;7782 wrote:

Very secure because everything integrated on the UtopiaP2P network is eternal, secure storage with 256-bit AES and curve25519 high-speed encryption.

#24 2023-05-05 22:39:47

IyaJJJ

KAMSI_UG;7820 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7819 wrote:
Camavinga;7779 wrote:

I wouldn’t say ChatGPT is new, it’s fast becoming an advancing technology and it has already started to displace many jobs in every industry now.

Ok. Assuming i agree with you that ChatGPT is not new. When was is it launch?
Normally, most project creator start from the basic before they move to the advanced stage of it and that's one of the reason why i said ChatGPT is still new.

#25 2023-05-05 22:42:05

oba

IyaJJJ;7832 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7820 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7819 wrote:

Ok. Assuming i agree with you that ChatGPT is not new. When was is it launch?
Normally, most project creator start from the basic before they move to the advanced stage of it and that's one of the reason why i said ChatGPT is still new.

You have a point it's always one step after another and I could remember when I first join the UtopiaP2P project the application client is not as good as the current one we're using now and in the future, the application will be better.

Board footer