Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-05 22:45:20

thrive

Re: Utopia P2P Web Proxy

oba;7823 wrote:
KingCRP;7786 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7783 wrote:

ChatGPT is a more like a chat tool and I don’t think it has its own privacy protection but since it’s under Utopia p2p then it’s very much protected.

Well what I feel was the question was that how secured is the Utopia p2p ChatGPT, I have seen many ChatGPT that are just like a virus and can actually cause damage to the user.

Very secure because everything integrated on the UtopiaP2P network is eternal, secure storage with 256-bit AES and curve25519 high-speed encryption.

Apart from the advanced algorithms used to secure the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, the decentralized architecture of the ecosystem also adds to the security of the ecosystem.

#27 2023-05-05 22:47:17

thrive

oba;7833 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7832 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7820 wrote:

I wouldn’t say ChatGPT is new, it’s fast becoming an advancing technology and it has already started to displace many jobs in every industry now.

Ok. Assuming i agree with you that ChatGPT is not new. When was is it launch?
Normally, most project creator start from the basic before they move to the advanced stage of it and that's one of the reason why i said ChatGPT is still new.

You have a point it's always one step after another and I could remember when I first join the UtopiaP2P project the application client is not as good as the current one we're using now and in the future, the application will be better.

Meanwhile, i also expect both the Idyll browser and the Utopia Web proxy to be better than the current version we're using since the Utopia P2P developers are always working on the betterment of the ecosystem.

#28 2023-05-06 15:36:30

Detroit

thrive;7835 wrote:
oba;7833 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7832 wrote:

Ok. Assuming i agree with you that ChatGPT is not new. When was is it launch?
Normally, most project creator start from the basic before they move to the advanced stage of it and that's one of the reason why i said ChatGPT is still new.

You have a point it's always one step after another and I could remember when I first join the UtopiaP2P project the application client is not as good as the current one we're using now and in the future, the application will be better.

Meanwhile, I also expect both the Idyll browser and the Utopia Web proxy to be better than the current version we're using since the Utopia P2P developers are always working on the betterment of the ecosystem.

They are always on their toes doing the best they can to improve the quality and betterment of the utopia community. But I think they lack traffic currently.

#29 2023-05-06 18:09:21

Camavinga

thrive;7834 wrote:
oba;7823 wrote:
KingCRP;7786 wrote:

Well what I feel was the question was that how secured is the Utopia p2p ChatGPT, I have seen many ChatGPT that are just like a virus and can actually cause damage to the user.

Very secure because everything integrated on the UtopiaP2P network is eternal, secure storage with 256-bit AES and curve25519 high-speed encryption.

Apart from the advanced algorithms used to secure the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, the decentralized architecture of the ecosystem also adds to the security of the ecosystem.

The algorithm used in the Utopia community is going in the right direction in terms of privacy, security, and anonymity.  I'm sure they invested a lot in it to get where they are today.

#30 2023-05-06 20:06:22

KAMSI_UG

Camavinga;7858 wrote:
thrive;7834 wrote:
oba;7823 wrote:

The algorithm used in the Utopia community is going in the right direction in terms of privacy, security, and anonymity.  I'm sure they invested a lot in it to get where they are today.

One of the biggest Utopia advantages over other projects is the fact that it supports anonymity, privacy and security that’s a great head start above others.

#31 2023-05-06 20:13:12

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;7898 wrote:
Camavinga;7858 wrote:
thrive;7834 wrote:

One of the biggest Utopia advantages over other projects is the fact that it supports anonymity, privacy and security that’s a great head start above others.

Well to me those are not the only advantages Utopia p2p has over any other projects UTOPIA P2P also possess some amazing useful utilities in its Arsenal.

#32 2023-05-06 22:54:46

IyaJJJ

Camavinga;7858 wrote:
thrive;7834 wrote:
oba;7823 wrote:

Yes, apart from the Utopia project being a self-funded project the project developer also spent a lot of years researching about the development of the project and how it will industry leading project.

#33 2023-05-06 23:10:12

joanna

IyaJJJ;7952 wrote:
Camavinga;7858 wrote:
thrive;7834 wrote:

Yes, apart from the Utopia project being a self-funded project the project developer also spent a lot of years researching about the development of the project and how it will industry leading project.

If could remember correctly the years spent on research about this UtopiaP2P project were around 4 years and based on this people shouldn't be surprised that the UtopiaP2P provides futuristic features.

#34 2023-05-06 23:28:22

thrive

joanna;7957 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7952 wrote:
Camavinga;7858 wrote:

If could remember correctly the years spent on research about this UtopiaP2P project were around 4 years and based on this people shouldn't be surprised that the UtopiaP2P provides futuristic features.

The years the developer's team of the UtopiaP2P spent building and researching about the UtopiaP2P project before its official launch it after 3-4 years shows their dedication to this project.

#35 2023-05-06 23:30:42

full

thrive;7961 wrote:
joanna;7957 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7952 wrote:

The years the developer's team of the UtopiaP2P spent building and researching about the UtopiaP2P project before its official launch it after 3-4 years shows their dedication to this project.

I consider the developer of the UtopiaP2P project as the project number enthusiast and investors because they are giving their best for the safety, security, and investment betterment of all of us.

#36 2023-05-07 17:58:02

Detroit

full;7962 wrote:
thrive;7961 wrote:
joanna;7957 wrote:

I consider the developer of the UtopiaP2P project as the project number enthusiast and investors because they are giving their best for the safety, security, and investment betterment of all of us.

I agree with you.  No doubt they are going their possible best here just that sometimes it's not enough. Also, when your consumer starts feeling you are not doing enough the business starts slacking.

#37 2023-05-07 17:59:33

Detroit

thrive;7961 wrote:
joanna;7957 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7952 wrote:

Tyr number of years they have spent on this project should have given them more insight on what and what the consumer needs and what they don't need.

#38 2023-05-07 18:48:19

Camavinga

Detroit;7982 wrote:
thrive;7961 wrote:
joanna;7957 wrote:

Tyr number of years they have spent on this project should have given them more insight on what and what the consumer needs and what they don't need.

I guess those number of years have taught them nothing. They no longer invest time and resources into it like they are supposed to. The consumers are not happy like you said.

#39 2023-05-07 20:32:16

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;8006 wrote:
Detroit;7982 wrote:
thrive;7961 wrote:

I guess those number of years have taught them nothing. They no longer invest time and resources into it like they are supposed to. The consumers are not happy like you said.

Running a cryptocurrency project us not like running a school project. It takes a very long time for it to be functional. Sometimes you think that us all you need and then all f a sudden you need more.

#40 2023-05-09 03:15:05

full

Lanistergame2;8030 wrote:
Camavinga;8006 wrote:
Detroit;7982 wrote:

Running a cryptocurrency project us not like running a school project. It takes a very long time for it to be functional. Sometimes you think that us all you need and then all f a sudden you need more.

Cryptocurrency investors that are close to a project team won't dare join the league of people complaining about project performance especially if the project is organic price based and it is easy for memecoin to get some traffic since the team involve always hype the project.

#41 2023-05-11 21:04:38

CrytoCynthia

full;8134 wrote:
Camavinga;8006 wrote:

Cryptocurrency investors that are close to a project team won't dare join the league of people complaining about project performance especially if the project is organic price based and it is easy for memecoin to get some traffic since the team involve always hype the project.

On a personal note I have never judged a project or anything coin but hype? I always wait till I get involved and then I can actually be able to assess the project properly.

#42 2023-05-13 14:35:29

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;8203 wrote:
full;8134 wrote:

On a personal note I have never judged a project or anything coin but hype? I always wait till I get involved and then I can actually be able to assess the project properly.

That's very thoughtful of you mate. Many people join and spend or invest huge amounts of money on different cryptocurrency projects based on hype without actually understanding exactly what those projects have to offer.

#43 2023-05-13 20:37:40

Camavinga

Detroit;8301 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8203 wrote:
full;8134 wrote:

That's very thoughtful of you mate. Many people join and spend or invest huge amounts of money on different cryptocurrency projects based on hype without actually understanding exactly what those projects have to offer.

Let's not forget that some people genuinely want to invest in good business but really do not know how to go about it. May running some cryptocurrency-related business classes will welcome people.

#44 2023-05-13 20:55:58

Detroit

Camavinga;8310 wrote:
Detroit;8301 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8203 wrote:

Let's not forget that some people genuinely want to invest in good business but really do not know how to go about it. May running some cryptocurrency-related business classes will welcome people.

Many of these people you are talking about are not going to come for these classes. They are just dickheads that never listen to whatever you say so the classes will be pointless.

#45 2023-05-14 23:00:25

thrive

CrytoCynthia;8203 wrote:
full;8134 wrote:

Judging a project without knowing the true intention is not right but I also don't believe in meme coins because they are always the most manipulated cryptocurrency in the market.

#46 2023-05-14 23:03:35

PEACEMAKER

Is there any hodden charges on Utopia p2p web proxy server? If non what's the benefit for Utopia p2p for creating the server.

Last edited by PEACEMAKER (2023-05-14 23:03:54)

#47 2023-05-14 23:03:44

IyaJJJ

Detroit;8301 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8203 wrote:
full;8134 wrote:

I think this is the exact strategy used in the meme coin space and if we look into the concept of all the project they always have something in common which mean they normally imitate.
Nevertheless, investors that jump into a project without knowing what it offers are naive

#48 2023-05-14 23:06:45

oba

IyaJJJ;8462 wrote:
Detroit;8301 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8203 wrote:

I think this is the exact strategy used in the meme coin space and if we look into the concept of all the project they always have something in common which mean they normally imitate.
Nevertheless, investors that jump into a project without knowing what it offers are naive

Yes, cryptocurrency investors that ignore the doing your own research and jump on the wagon of a certain altcoin is indeed naive but the thing that always influence such decision is the influencer marketing hype

#49 2023-05-14 23:13:13

IyaJJJ

PEACEMAKER;8461 wrote:

Is there any hodden charges on Utopia p2p web proxy server? If non what's the benefit for Utopia p2p for creating the server.

The UtopiaP2P web proxy browser is totally free now and in the future. The benefit of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem creating it is that they keep the promises made to the privacy enthusiast and make privacy easier.

#50 2023-05-15 14:27:00

Vastextension

Camavinga;8310 wrote:
Detroit;8301 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8203 wrote:

You have a good point and the people that are in this position are newbies that just join the cryptocurrency investment market but they can easily get along if they seek knowledge first and always go for projects that provide solutions.

Board footer