uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-15 14:30:14

thrive

Re: Utopia P2P Web Proxy

IyaJJJ;8466 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8461 wrote:

Is there any hodden charges on Utopia p2p web proxy server? If non what's the benefit for Utopia p2p for creating the server.

The UtopiaP2P web proxy browser is totally free now and in the future. The benefit of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem creating it is that they keep the promises made to the privacy enthusiast and make privacy easier.

I believe he ask this question because he never believes there will be a project that provides an innovative and unique features for free. Let me shock you, the aim of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem was the protection of all human rights in regard to the privacy of communication and freedom of self-expression.

#52 2023-05-15 14:32:23

oba

thrive;8477 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8466 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8461 wrote:

Is there any hodden charges on Utopia p2p web proxy server? If non what's the benefit for Utopia p2p for creating the server.

The UtopiaP2P web proxy browser is totally free now and in the future. The benefit of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem creating it is that they keep the promises made to the privacy enthusiast and make privacy easier.

I believe he ask this question because he never believes there will be a project that provides an innovative and unique features for free. Let me shock you, the aim of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem was the protection of all human rights in regard to the privacy of communication and freedom of self-expression.

In the provision of aid in the creation of a self-governing community that values both freedom and humanism. This is the reason why the UtopiaP2P ecosystem was funded so that the community can be sure of the developer team's true intention.

#53 2023-05-15 14:46:22

joanna

oba;8478 wrote:
thrive;8477 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8466 wrote:

In the provision of aid in the creation of a self-governing community that values both freedom and humanism. This is the reason why the UtopiaP2P ecosystem was funded so that the community can be sure of the developer team's true intention.

For the first time in the privacy, innovation, and cryptocurrency space. The UtopiaP2P ecosystem is the only project that's changing everything by providing next-generation benefits and features for free.

#54 2023-05-15 17:54:59

KingCRP

Nhave a friend that complained that he wasn't able to use the web proxy to get access to any coin. I have used the web proxy myself and it has great utilities although I have not used it on several sites or application.

#55 2023-05-15 21:47:31

IyaJJJ

joanna;8479 wrote:
oba;8478 wrote:
thrive;8477 wrote:

For the first time in the privacy, innovation, and cryptocurrency space. The UtopiaP2P ecosystem is the only project that's changing everything by providing next-generation benefits and features for free.

Meanwhile, everything is free now and in the future when there's huge traffic on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem getting the current service will involve money and this is the reason why experienced crypto investors joined the ecosystem now to maximize their chances.

#56 2023-05-15 22:22:21

PEACEMAKER

IyaJJJ;8567 wrote:
joanna;8479 wrote:
oba;8478 wrote:

Meanwhile, everything is free now and in the future when there's huge traffic on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem getting the current service will involve money and this is the reason why experienced crypto investors joined the ecosystem now to maximize their chances.

I hope the service we are getting from Utopia p2p right now never get soar because this project is one I would love to seen in the future.

#57 2023-05-15 22:28:02

JONSNOWING

Well Utopia p2p has lasted since 2019 thats over 4 years now I believe it can only get better from here, and yea Utopia would keep improving

#58 2023-05-15 22:40:24

full

IyaJJJ;8567 wrote:
joanna;8479 wrote:
oba;8478 wrote:

what I like about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is that it provided us with the most crucial element, features, and benefit for earning, passive income, ChatGPT, and liberation from every angle.

#59 2023-05-15 22:41:16

level

full;8590 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8567 wrote:
joanna;8479 wrote:

what I like about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is that it provided us with the most crucial element, features, and benefit for earning, passive income, ChatGPT, and liberation from every angle.

Yeah. Through the help of the UtopiaP2P application client, everyone suddenly had the opportunity to express their opinions and views on any topic on the Internet while also getting the chance to interest their earning.

#60 2023-05-15 22:42:24

joanna

level;8591 wrote:
full;8590 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8567 wrote:

Yeah. Through the help of the UtopiaP2P application client, everyone suddenly had the opportunity to express their opinions and views on any topic on the Internet while also getting the chance to interest their earning.

The heartwarming aspect of the UtopiaP2P service is that it's easy to use for tech and non-tech savvy. Besides, many of their services like ChatGPT and web proxy browsers started to gain huge popularity.

#61 2023-05-15 22:42:35

JONSNOWING

oba;7833 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7832 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7820 wrote:

I wouldn’t say ChatGPT is new, it’s fast becoming an advancing technology and it has already started to displace many jobs in every industry now.

Ok. Assuming i agree with you that ChatGPT is not new. When was is it launch?
Normally, most project creator start from the basic before they move to the advanced stage of it and that's one of the reason why i said ChatGPT is still new.

You have a point it's always one step after another and I could remember when I first join the UtopiaP2P project the application client is not as good as the current one we're using now and in the future, the application will be better.

I think the team should also try working on the Mobile application because many people would like to use the Mobile application more offen because its flexible.

#62 2023-05-16 18:16:17

Detroit

JONSNOWING;8593 wrote:
oba;7833 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7832 wrote:

Normally, most project creator start from the basic before they move to the advanced stage of it and that's one of the reason why i said ChatGPT is still new.

You have a point it's always one step after another and I could remember when I first join the UtopiaP2P project the application client is not as good as the current one we're using now and in the future, the application will be better.

I think the team should also try working on the Mobile application because many people would like to use the Mobile application more offen because its flexible.

That's a good point.  Some people on this forum haven mentioned and it's a very good suggestion.  Many people enjoy the pleasure of having everything they need on their phone.

#63 2023-05-16 19:11:49

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;8593 wrote:
oba;7833 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7832 wrote:

Is not many people, user like myself also like to make use of the UtopiaP2P application client and I will really appreciate if the team could upgrade the mobile app with features that will allow it to receive and send CRP coin.

#64 2023-05-16 19:26:09

Detroit

IyaJJJ;8656 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8593 wrote:
oba;7833 wrote:

Is not many people, user like myself also like to make use of the UtopiaP2P application client and I will really appreciate if the team could upgrade the mobile app with features that will allow it to receive and send CRP coin.

Don't you think that will be quite tasky?  Considering the privacy and anonymity we always talk about. I don't think they will like to jeopardize that by adding such a feature.

#65 2023-05-16 23:31:10

full

Detroit;8651 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8593 wrote:
oba;7833 wrote:

That's a good point.  Some people on this forum have mentioned and it's a very good suggestion.  Many people enjoy the pleasure of having everything they need on their phone.

The reason why some people never mentioned it before would only be because we have more users that are ok with the desktop application client than the mobile.

#66 2023-05-16 23:31:34

level

full;8748 wrote:
Detroit;8651 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8593 wrote:

That's a good point.  Some people on this forum have mentioned and it's a very good suggestion.  Many people enjoy the pleasure of having everything they need on their phone.

The reason why some people never mentioned it before would only be because we have more users that are ok with the desktop application client than the mobile.

Maybe if because desktop applications always come with good security and features than mobile applications but people have to decide if they will choose comfort over security.

#67 2023-05-16 23:31:58

joanna

level;8749 wrote:
full;8748 wrote:
Detroit;8651 wrote:

Maybe if because desktop applications always come with good security and features than mobile applications but people have to decide if they will choose comfort over security.

I choose security over the comfort of using the mobile application but it will be awesome to have our favorite application on the go cause some users can spend their day without using the Utopia application client and through the mobile app they can do that.

#68 2023-05-16 23:36:37

joanna

IyaJJJ;8656 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8593 wrote:
oba;7833 wrote:

Is not many people, user like myself also like to make use of the UtopiaP2P application client and I will really appreciate if the team could upgrade the mobile app with features that will allow it to receive and send CRP coins.

In addition to what you said. It will be nice if the mobile application can also support the copy of post links and quoting user messages for better replies in channel chat.

#69 2023-05-16 23:36:56

level

joanna;8755 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8656 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8593 wrote:

Is not many people, user like myself also like to make use of the UtopiaP2P application client and I will really appreciate if the team could upgrade the mobile app with features that will allow it to receive and send CRP coins.

In addition to what you said. It will be nice if the mobile application can also support the copy of post links and quoting user messages for better replies in channel chat.

There are many features that the mobile application lack but let us not forget that the mobile application can not have all the features we see on the PC version of the application.

#70 2023-05-17 10:45:55

Kelechi

level;8756 wrote:
joanna;8755 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8656 wrote:

There are many features that the mobile application lack but let us not forget that the mobile application can not have all the features we see on the PC version of the application.

Well I don't think that's true, the mobile application can actually have the features we see on the desktop version of the application it's just that they may not have it presented the same way.

#71 2023-05-17 14:53:51

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;8788 wrote:
level;8756 wrote:
joanna;8755 wrote:

Well I don't think that's true, the mobile application can actually have the features we see on the desktop version of the application it's just that they may not have it presented the same way.

The mobile application is always lighter than the desktop version of the application but the mobile application can still take anything the desktop version can but in a lighter version.

#72 2023-05-17 20:55:06

PEACEMAKER

The issues with many newbies is that they aren't even ready to learn many of them are found of making the same mistakes over and over again.

#73 2023-05-17 21:02:58

Lanistergame2

PEACEMAKER;8917 wrote:

The issues with many newbies is that they aren't even ready to learn many of them are found of making the same mistakes over and over again.

It all comes down to the misconception they have been filled with. Many of them believe that once you join cryptocurrency money starts falling from heaven heavily that they don't need to work.

#74 2023-05-17 21:42:25

JONSNOWING

Lanistergame2;8924 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8917 wrote:

It all comes down to the misconception they have been filled with. Many of them believe that once you join cryptocurrency money starts falling from heaven heavily that they don't need to work.

Yes thats a crazy thought that Cryptocurrency is a magical money maker where no one loses, its crazy people do think like that.

#75 2023-05-17 21:55:25

PEACEMAKER

JONSNOWING;8933 wrote:
Lanistergame2;8924 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8917 wrote:

Yes thats a crazy thought that Cryptocurrency is a magical money maker where no one loses, its crazy people do think like that.

The best thing to do now is search for a solid coin that has always shown good market strength and cool even in bad situation. CRP Crypton is one of those coins.

Board footer