Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-17 21:58:33

JONSNOWING

Re: Utopia P2P Web Proxy

PEACEMAKER;8938 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8933 wrote:
Lanistergame2;8924 wrote:

It all comes down to the misconception they have been filled with. Many of them believe that once you join cryptocurrency money starts falling from heaven heavily that they don't need to work.

Yes thats a crazy thought that Cryptocurrency is a magical money maker where no one loses, its crazy people do think like that.

The best thing to do now is search for a solid coin that has always shown good market strength and cool even in bad situation. CRP Crypton is one of those coins.

The process of searching for a solid coin to choose from now is very difficult, I am glad to have actually found out CRP Crypton.

#77 2023-05-18 06:52:41

Comrade

Its very interesting that the Utopia P2p web proxy is not just only "secured" and anonymous but actually unbreakable. I have severals of users testifying the authenticity and can't wait to have more.

#78 2023-05-18 13:37:24

Kelechi

Comrade;8948 wrote:

Its very interesting that the Utopia P2p web proxy is not just only "secured" and anonymous but actually unbreakable. I have severals of users testifying the authenticity and can't wait to have more.

I have always had difficult trying to register for Bitcoin talk using any VPN at all but using this Utopia p2p web proxy I have been able achieve so much.

#79 2023-05-18 13:44:04

KAMSI_UG

How does the UtopiaP2P web proxy work, like is it also a VPN in disguise, how is it about to bypass restrictions that one would have faced without it

#80 2023-05-18 13:47:52

full

PEACEMAKER;8938 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8933 wrote:
Lanistergame2;8924 wrote:

It all comes down to the misconception they have been filled with. Many of them believe that once you join cryptocurrency money starts falling from heaven heavily that they don't need to work.

Yes thats a crazy thought that Cryptocurrency is a magical money maker where no one loses, its crazy people do think like that.

The best thing to do now is search for a solid coin that has always shown good market strength and cool even in bad situation. CRP Crypton is one of those coins.

Yes, the best thing to do is by searching for a solid project that did well in the bearish market but how can newbies do that when they didn't have the needed knowledge?

#81 2023-05-18 14:38:56

Comrade

Kelechi;8951 wrote:
Comrade;8948 wrote:

I have always had difficult trying to register for Bitcoin talk using any VPN at all but using this Utopia p2p web proxy I have been able achieve so much.

It very encouraging that the authentication of the UTopia p2p web proxy is not only about been anonymous but as well have a great deal in keeping the validation of bypassing strict webpage

#82 2023-05-18 14:50:50

full

Comrade;8972 wrote:
Kelechi;8951 wrote:
Comrade;8948 wrote:

It very encouraging that the authentication of the UTopia p2p web proxy is not only about been anonymous but as well have a great deal in keeping the validation of bypassing strict webpage

Yes but the benefit of UtopiaP2P surpasses the bypassing of restricted webpage because UtopiaP2P is a multipurpose decentralized ecosystem that offers users personal tools for blogging, general website creation, information retrieval, and many more tasks.

#83 2023-05-18 15:47:46

KingCRP

full;8978 wrote:
Comrade;8972 wrote:
Kelechi;8951 wrote:

Yes but the benefit of UtopiaP2P surpasses the bypassing of restricted webpage because UtopiaP2P is a multipurpose decentralized ecosystem that offers users personal tools for blogging, general website creation, information retrieval, and many more tasks.

No you don't understand the post it was talking about the benefits of the UtopiaP2P web proxy server and you are talking about the benefits of UtopiaP2P in general, they are different things.

#84 2023-05-18 17:35:20

full

KingCRP;9003 wrote:
full;8978 wrote:
Comrade;8972 wrote:

No you don't understand the post it was talking about the benefits of the UtopiaP2P web proxy server and you are talking about the benefits of UtopiaP2P in general, they are different things.

You have a point there. He was indeed talking about the benefit of the UtopiaP2P Web proxy but all the same and the good thing is that we both common goal after we understanding the benefit of the ecosystem.

#85 2023-05-18 17:41:32

Vastextension

full;9020 wrote:
KingCRP;9003 wrote:
full;8978 wrote:

You have a point there. He was indeed talking about the benefit of the UtopiaP2P Web proxy but all the same and the good thing is that we both common goal after we understanding the benefit of the ecosystem.

That's true because it's good to be in the midst of project enthusiasts than people who are only here cause FUD.
Having said that. Let's be sincere, the Web Proxy browser is a great invention and I am sure every user on the Utopia app client like it.

#86 2023-05-18 17:46:35

joanna

full;8959 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8938 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8933 wrote:

Yes, the best thing to do is by searching for a solid project that did well in the bearish market but how can newbies do that when they didn't have the needed knowledge?

You have a point here and I can see that we mostly talk about the newbie's mistake with the inclusion of wrong investment decisions but we never talk about how they will save themselves from making wrong choices.

#87 2023-05-18 17:47:00

Vastextension

joanna;9025 wrote:
full;8959 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8938 wrote:

You have a point here and I can see that we mostly talk about the newbie's mistake with the inclusion of wrong investment decisions but we never talk about how they will save themselves from making wrong choices.

We already have some article websites, blogs, and Youtube videos that explain everything the newbies needed to know to start their cryptocurrency with flying colors and earning.

#88 2023-05-18 17:55:39

joanna

Vastextension;9026 wrote:
joanna;9025 wrote:
full;8959 wrote:

We already have some article websites, blogs, and Youtube videos that explain everything the newbies needed to know to start their cryptocurrency with flying colors and earning.

Yes, this is true but there are a lot of misinformation and misleading cryptocurrency articles on websites, blogs, and Youtube videos that have already shared wrong information that lead to the losses of newbie investors.

#89 2023-05-18 17:56:07

Vastextension

joanna;9028 wrote:
Vastextension;9026 wrote:
joanna;9025 wrote:

Yes, this is true but there are a lot of misinformation and misleading cryptocurrency articles on websites, blogs, and Youtube videos that have already shared wrong information that lead to the losses of newbie investors.

But newbies can prevent it if they visit the Utopia official website to learn more about the project and Binance also has an academy website for newbie quality learning.

#90 2023-05-18 17:56:18

crpuusd

Just thinking maybe i can use the idyll browser to run my Facebook account. Its will be harsh if they cant get to figure out the source or my location ???

Last edited by crpuusd (2023-05-18 17:57:10)

#91 2023-05-18 21:20:58

Camavinga

crpuusd;9030 wrote:

Just thinking maybe i can use the idyll browser to run my Facebook account. Its will be harsh if they cant get to figure out the source or my location ???

I do not think there's anything wrong if they can not find your location. That is one of your rights and privilege, anonymity and privacy. These are your personal rights you choose to share with whomever you want.

#92 2023-05-18 21:51:27

PEACEMAKER

Camavinga;9101 wrote:
crpuusd;9030 wrote:

I do not think there's anything wrong if they can not find your location. That is one of your rights and privilege, anonymity and privacy. These are your personal rights you choose to share with whomever you want.

Well anonymity is a personal thing, everyone has the opinion to either be anonymous or not, its up to individual preference.

#93 2023-05-18 23:54:43

thrive

PEACEMAKER;9113 wrote:
Camavinga;9101 wrote:
crpuusd;9030 wrote:

Well anonymity is a personal thing, everyone has the opinion to either be anonymous or not, it's up to individual preference.

Yes but privacy is the right of everyone and despite the benefit of it people have the right to choose if they want it or not but those that don't use it will have no one to blame in the future.

#94 2023-05-19 17:43:24

Kelechi

thrive;9140 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9113 wrote:
Camavinga;9101 wrote:

Well anonymity is a personal thing, everyone has the opinion to either be anonymous or not, it's up to individual preference.

Yes but privacy is the right of everyone and despite the benefit of it people have the right to choose if they want it or not but those that don't use it will have no one to blame in the future.

There are some people who honestly don't want to be anonymous, well I don't have anything against them but I believe if anyone doesn't want to be anonymous then they should not be in cryptocurrency in the first place.

#95 2023-05-19 18:55:54

Detroit

Kelechi;9184 wrote:
thrive;9140 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9113 wrote:

There are some people who honestly don't want to be anonymous, well I don't have anything against them but I believe if anyone doesn't want to be anonymous then they should not be in cryptocurrency in the first place.

Why would a person not want privacy and anonymity? These are the things that make us better. We need to understand the importance of privacy and anonymity.

#96 2023-05-19 23:21:35

IyaJJJ

Depending on the situation and their particular preferences, people may choose anonymity or not. There are various reasons why people could not want anonymity, despite the fact that other people may value it for reasons like privacy, protection, or freedom of expression.

#97 2023-05-19 23:30:13

oba

Sometimes being anonymous can result in a lack of accountability for one's actions. People are able to act in harmful or unethical ways without worrying about the consequences or being found out.

#98 2023-05-20 01:21:34

full

Detroit;9192 wrote:
Kelechi;9184 wrote:
thrive;9140 wrote:

Why would a person not want privacy and anonymity? These are the things that make us better. We need to understand the importance of privacy and anonymity.

In certain fields or professional environments, anonymity can hinder the ability to establish expertise or credibility. Publicly identifying oneself can be important for building a reputation and gaining recognition for one's knowledge or skills.

#99 2023-05-20 04:22:21

Vastextension

Detroit;9192 wrote:
Kelechi;9184 wrote:
thrive;9140 wrote:

It's important to remember that the desire for or lack of desire for anonymity might vary depending on personal circumstances, cultural considerations, and the particular environment in which anonymity is being discussed. Different people could view anonymity from different angles and place different values on it.

#100 2023-05-20 11:56:54

JONSNOWING

Hello guys, has anyone used the Utopia P2P web proxy as it is a gateway to connect between users and the internet. How does Utopia plan to link this gateway, any recommendations?

Board footer