uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-02 18:23:33

uSMS

uSMS - Get Anonymous Phone Number for Online Services

uSMS is a temporary phone number generator provided for users of Utopia. This service offers users a secure way to obtain a temporary phone number for verification. The service enables users to receive SMS messages over a virtual phone number for verification, keeping their privacy and security intact. Users get an option to select their preferred country from the list of ALL the countries in the world. Moreover, users can specifically select the online service for which they want a temporary phone number. So it becomes easier for users to find a number that best matches their needs.

Idyll browser: http://uSMS

Clearnet: https://uSMS.is

Step-by-Step Guide - https://blog.drhack.net/how-to-get-anon … ification/

#2 2023-05-02 20:52:34

IyaJJJ

Re: uSMS - Get Anonymous Phone Number for Online Services

This is fascinating because getting an anonymous phone number of any country just gets better the last time I checked the uSMS website is not accessible on Clearnet before.

#3 2023-05-02 21:58:51

uSMS

uSMS Clearnet site just launched today.

#4 2023-05-02 23:30:45

Vastextension

uSMS;7418 wrote:

uSMS Clearnet site just launched today.

No wonder why the information was somehow surprise to me after seeing a link to uSMS clearnet website that's working.

#5 2023-05-07 21:07:10

Kelechi

If this is true then how can it work? The the number is anonymous but which network would the number be on? And how can you be able to recharge it.

#6 2023-05-16 22:49:01

Comrade

This will really help and  we should try it as well to benefit also

#7 2023-05-16 23:00:41

Comrade

I tried to use it  it actually paid services, payment are CRP  / UUSD

#8 2023-05-16 23:02:28

uSMS

Kelechi;8044 wrote:

If this is true then how can it work? The the number is anonymous but which network would the number be on? And how can you be able to recharge it.

uSMS provides a temporary phone number to verify Facebook, Discord, Twitter, OpenAI, and many more online services while not disclosing any personal information. Will receive one-time SMS to provided number.

#9 2023-05-17 00:25:02

full

Comrade;8739 wrote:

I tried to use it  it actually paid services, payment are CRP  / UUSD

Meanwhile, the price of the uSMS are affordable and the good thing about the service is that the phone number provided on the uSMS website are quality number, not those phone numbers that will make your account to be lock or blocked.

#10 2023-05-17 01:42:18

joanna

uSMS;8740 wrote:
Kelechi;8044 wrote:

uSMS provides a temporary phone number to verify Facebook, Discord, Twitter, OpenAI, and many more online services while not disclosing any personal information. Will receive one-time SMS to provided number.

I haven't used the uSMS phone number but I have a question. Assume I paid for the one-time service and next time Twitter requires me to do a verification using the phone number I get from uSMS is there a chance for me to get the exact phone number?

#11 2023-07-26 21:58:45

Kelechi

Do anyone use the uSms? I need more directions on how to actually set it up for use, I believe the utilities are necessary.

#12 2023-07-27 00:06:55

Vastextension

Kelechi;19542 wrote:

Do anyone use the uSms? I need more directions on how to actually set it up for use, I believe the utilities are necessary.

Visit the uSMS channel on the UtopiaP2P application client and you'll get  the needed direction cause it is really simple to use but the number are one time use. Meanwhile, the price are good though.

#13 2023-07-28 19:46:27

Kelechi

Vastextension;19576 wrote:
Kelechi;19542 wrote:

Visit the uSMS channel on the UtopiaP2P application client and you'll get  the needed direction cause it is really simple to use but the number are one time use. Meanwhile, the price are good though.

Yes I think I have heard so much about the uSms but my problem is that how can I register in or what are the requirements.

#14 2023-07-28 22:26:26

Vastextension

Kelechi;19686 wrote:
Kelechi;19542 wrote:

Yes I think I have heard so much about the uSms but my problem is that how can I register in or what are the requirements.

There's no logic or something difficult about it and as i have once said, visit the uSMS channel on the UtopiaP2P application client and you'll know what to do.

#15 2023-08-01 20:46:13

Kelechi

Vastextension;19734 wrote:
Kelechi;19686 wrote:

There's no logic or something difficult about it and as i have once said, visit the uSMS channel on the UtopiaP2P application client and you'll know what to do.

Like this uSMS do you need a sim card for it or what would you send as your identification to those you want them to reach out to you

#16 2023-08-01 23:39:22

Vastextension

Kelechi;19883 wrote:
Vastextension;19734 wrote:
Kelechi;19686 wrote:

Like this uSMS do you need a sim card for it or what would you send as your identification to those you want them to reach out to you

Yes, there's no need of any sim card or long registration process before user can make use of the phone number. Meanwhile,  this is one of many privacy service of UtopiaP2P

#17 2023-08-28 22:50:10

KAMSI_UG

Like someone asked the other time who gives out this number to people and how does it get activated, it would be a nice utility but I am still lost

Last edited by KAMSI_UG (2023-08-28 22:50:30)

#18 2023-08-29 23:06:04

IyaJJJ

KAMSI_UG;21081 wrote:

Like someone asked the other time who gives out this number to people and how does it get activated, it would be a nice utility but I am still lost

I think the user is talking about uSMS and it have nothing to do with giving out number for someone to activated.

#19 2023-08-29 23:06:45

joanna

IyaJJJ;21101 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21081 wrote:

I think the user is talking about uSMS and it have nothing to do with giving out number for someone to activated.

From my own understanding. uSMS stands for "unstructured Short Message Service." It refers to a type of SMS messaging that allows for free-form text without a predefined structure.

#20 2023-08-29 23:08:19

Vastextension

joanna;21102 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21101 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21081 wrote:

From my own understanding. uSMS stands for "unstructured Short Message Service." It refers to a type of SMS messaging that allows for free-form text without a predefined structure.

What you're talking about is uSMS that's commonly used in various applications, such as customer service interactions, surveys, information dissemination, and group communication.

#21 2023-08-29 23:11:50

thrive

Vastextension;21103 wrote:
joanna;21102 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21101 wrote:

What you're talking about is uSMS that's commonly used in various applications, such as customer service interactions, surveys, information dissemination, and group communication.

Such uSMS provides a versatile and efficient way to exchange information via text messages, accommodating a variety of communication needs.

#22 2023-08-29 23:12:32

IyaJJJ

thrive;21104 wrote:
joanna;21102 wrote:

Such uSMS provides a versatile and efficient way to exchange information via text messages, accommodating a variety of communication needs.

Additionally, uSMS can also refer to user-to-service SMS, where users can send SMS messages to access or interact with specific services or applications provided by service providers or businesses.

#23 2023-08-29 23:13:50

joanna

IyaJJJ;21105 wrote:
thrive;21104 wrote:

Additionally, uSMS can also refer to user-to-service SMS, where users can send SMS messages to access or interact with specific services or applications provided by service providers or businesses.

Yes, this enables users to perform tasks or receive information through SMS without the need for dedicated mobile applications or internet access. But it looks like you guys are talking about something else until i make the previous post.

#24 2023-08-29 23:15:05

Vastextension

joanna;21106 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21105 wrote:
thrive;21104 wrote:

Yes, this enables users to perform tasks or receive information through SMS without the need for dedicated mobile applications or internet access. But it looks like you guys are talking about something else until i make the previous post.

Overall, uSMS enables more flexible and versatile communication through text messages, allowing for longer messages and fostering improved interaction and information exchange.
Having said that, what the user was talking about is Utopia SMS number.

#25 2023-08-29 23:18:32

thrive

Vastextension;21107 wrote:
joanna;21106 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21105 wrote:

Overall, uSMS enables more flexible and versatile communication through text messages, allowing for longer messages and fostering improved interaction and information exchange.
Having said that, what the user was talking about is Utopia SMS number.

For a better understanding, Utopia SMS is the venue to buy phone numbers that can be used online in the areas that require phone numbers for verification.

Board footer