Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-09-25 18:54:19

KAMSI_UG

Re: uSMS - Get Anonymous Phone Number for Online Services

thrive;21108 wrote:
Vastextension;21107 wrote:
joanna;21106 wrote:

Yes, this enables users to perform tasks or receive information through SMS without the need for dedicated mobile applications or internet access. But it looks like you guys are talking about something else until i make the previous post.

Overall, uSMS enables more flexible and versatile communication through text messages, allowing for longer messages and fostering improved interaction and information exchange.
Having said that, what the user was talking about is Utopia SMS number.

For a better understanding, Utopia SMS is the venue to buy phone numbers that can be used online in the areas that require phone numbers for verification.

Wow this is amazing, so mate please if after buying this numbers would I be required to make use of any VPN?

#27 2023-10-19 23:06:21

Kelechi

For a while now I have been trying to get the Utopia p2p SIM but I have not been able to understand how it really works

#28 2023-10-20 19:15:39

full

Kelechi;23848 wrote:

For a while now I have been trying to get the Utopia p2p SIM but I have not been able to understand how it really works

The uSMS is not a sim card, It is just like having a second phone number which is mainly for verification only that is what uSMS stands for.

#29 2023-11-12 20:56:59

Lanistergame2

What's the benefits of getting a number from Utopia p2p service, yes I believe it should support privacy protection and it should also be secured but can this service work everywhere

#30 2023-11-17 03:59:44

thrive

Lanistergame2;25315 wrote:

What's the benefits of getting a number from Utopia p2p service, yes I believe it should support privacy protection and it should also be secured but can this service work everywhere

The benefit of the Utopia uSMS number is to allows Utopia users to receive SMS messages anonymous within the Utopia ecosystem. This feature enhances privacy and security as it does not reveal the users personal phone numbers with the inclusion of protecting their identity.

#31 2023-11-17 04:00:40

Vastextension

thrive;25670 wrote:

The benefit of the Utopia uSMS number is to allows Utopia users to receive SMS messages anonymous within the Utopia ecosystem. This feature enhances privacy and security as it does not reveal the users personal phone numbers with the inclusion of protecting their identity.

Another benefits, instead of using your personal phone number which can be traced back to you, a Utopia uSMS number is the best choose to protects identity.

#32 2023-11-17 04:01:26

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;25671 wrote:
thrive;25670 wrote:

Another benefits, instead of using your personal phone number which can be traced back to you, a Utopia uSMS number is the best choose to protects identity.

People can use uSMS numbers to register for services in certain cases where a phone number is required, without using their personal number.

#33 2023-11-17 04:04:15

level

IyaJJJ;25672 wrote:
Vastextension;25671 wrote:
thrive;25670 wrote:

People can use uSMS numbers to register for services in certain cases where a phone number is required, without using their personal number.

Please remember that the uSMS number service inside the Utopia ecosystem is associated fees denominated in Crypton (CRP).

#34 2023-12-07 22:24:59

KAMSI_UG

Pls can someone drop the link where I can get this anonymous phone number for online services and also what's the process like and how can I access it.

Board footer