uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-06-16 19:31:20

MRBEAST

Re: To overcome malicious threats

Comrade;14275 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14250 wrote:

Cryptocurrency can never remain the same if the government gets to be involved in it, many Crypto whales might opt out due to their security reasons which won’t be Favourable if they continue leaving like that. Cryptocurrency is best left as a decentralized ecosystem

Centralized currency already has its drastic disadvantage and what advantage do we think the government will bring to crypto.

Centralized coins? Well I am familiar with centralized exchange and centralized project but I have never heard about centralized coin and can you give example.

#152 2023-06-16 20:00:00

Europ

MRBEAST;14278 wrote:
Comrade;14275 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14250 wrote:

Cryptocurrency can never remain the same if the government gets to be involved in it, many Crypto whales might opt out due to their security reasons which won’t be Favourable if they continue leaving like that. Cryptocurrency is best left as a decentralized ecosystem

Centralized currency already has its drastic disadvantage and what advantage do we think the government will bring to crypto.

Centralized coins? Well I am familiar with centralized exchange and centralized project but I have never heard about centralized coin and can you give example.

Did somebody mention centralised coin? I don't see any advantage the government can add to a crypto. Its obvious all that has something to deal with government always comes with a price and strict regulations.

#153 2023-06-16 20:55:43

Detroit

Europ;14291 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>MRBEAST;14278 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Comrade;14275 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>JONSNOWING;14250 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Cryptocurrency can never remain the same if the government gets to be involved in it, many Crypto whales might opt out due to their security reasons which won’t be Favourable if they continue leaving like that. Cryptocurrency is best left as a decentralized ecosystem</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Centralized currency already has its drastic disadvantage and what advantage do we think the government will bring to crypto.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Centralized coins? Well I am familiar with centralized exchange and centralized project but I have never heard about centralized coin and can you give example.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Did somebody mention centralised coin? I don&#039;t see any advantage the government can add to a crypto. Its obvious all that has something to deal with government always comes with a price and strict regulations.</p>

Good things can actually come out from the government for cryptocurrency by making it a legal tender in their respective countries. The government has so many powers that can help crypto currency than you can imagine.

#154 2023-06-16 21:20:55

Camavinga

MRBEAST;14278 wrote:

There are centralized coins, it is not all crypto that is decentralized, some have owners and have an authority that controls them, if you check the internet for centralized coins, you will see a lot of them. Decentralized coins are the best anyway.

#155 2023-06-16 22:17:57

crpuusd

Detroit;14323 wrote:
Europ;14291 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>MRBEAST;14278 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Comrade;14275 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>JONSNOWING;14250 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Cryptocurrency can never remain the same if the government gets to be involved in it, many Crypto whales might opt out due to their security reasons which won’t be Favourable if they continue leaving like that. Cryptocurrency is best left as a decentralized ecosystem</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Centralized currency already has its drastic disadvantage and what advantage do we think the government will bring to crypto.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Centralized coins? Well I am familiar with centralized exchange and centralized project but I have never heard about centralized coin and can you give example.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Did somebody mention centralised coin? I don&#039;t see any advantage the government can add to a crypto. Its obvious all that has something to deal with government always comes with a price and strict regulations.</p>

Good things can actually come out from the government for cryptocurrency by making it a legal tender in their respective countries. The government has so many powers that can help crypto currency than you can imagine.

Apart from being a legal tender do you think the government won't want to compromise the decentralized nature?  Well Crypto should grant as legal tender and without been compromised i will always prefer the Crypton coin and it Ecosystem.

#156 2023-06-17 20:01:51

Detroit

From this perspective, rather than posing a threat, the coexistence of government money and cryptocurrencies can have a positive effect by acting as a disciplining device on central banks. Currency competition can succeed in calming inflation and preventing the sort of manipulation of interest rates and prices to which government have historically been prone.

#157 2023-06-17 20:09:31

Europ

Detroit;14507 wrote:

From this perspective, rather than posing a threat, the coexistence of government money and cryptocurrencies can have a positive effect by acting as a disciplining device on central banks. Currency competition can succeed in calming inflation and preventing the sort of manipulation of interest rates and prices to which government have historically been prone.

It's might occur that we should be aware that in the National fund affairs there are only been one currency or 2 Currency in one geography country.  And don't we think its we be absurd if we crypto is to be legalized and theres is a list of crypto lined up.

#158 2023-06-17 20:10:59

JONSNOWING

crpuusd;14382 wrote:
Detroit;14323 wrote:
Europ;14291 wrote:

Apart from being a legal tender do you think the government won't want to compromise the decentralized nature?  Well Crypto should grant as legal tender and without been compromised i will always prefer the Crypton coin and it Ecosystem.

Decentralized exchanges are more preferred than the centralized exchange. The CRP Crpton and it’s ecosystem just have to maintain the good level they’re at now to

#159 2023-06-17 21:09:56

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;14512 wrote:
crpuusd;14382 wrote:
Detroit;14323 wrote:

Decentralized exchanges are more preferred than the centralized exchange. The CRP Crpton and it’s ecosystem just have to maintain the good level they’re at now to

Frankly speaking, it will be good if crypto is considered cause the world needs  another aspects to rely on.

#160 2023-06-18 20:23:55

Detroit

Crypton being a decentralized currency is a big plus to the financial market and investments. Many projects wish they can do what Utopia is but they can not.

#161 2023-06-18 20:29:09

Comrade

Detroit;14750 wrote:

Crypton being a decentralized currency is a big plus to the financial market and investments. Many projects wish they can do what Utopia is but they can not.

Yeah. I can define the Utopia p2p ecosystem into 2 words, "Simple and Sweet"

#162 2023-06-18 20:50:06

JONSNOWING

A decentralized ecosystem that provides the best service care to users will always soon be a most talked. Users always choose to be right where they are served right too if not best

#163 2023-06-18 21:55:08

Europ

JONSNOWING;14770 wrote:

A decentralized ecosystem that provides the best service care to users will always soon be a most talked. Users always choose to be right where they are served right too if not best

Globally the crypto currency world has always been an outstanding ever made project and its occur to gives people more reliable value

#164 2023-06-18 22:10:51

gap

Europ;14794 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14770 wrote:

Globally the crypto currency world has always been an outstanding ever made project and its occur to gives people more reliable value

We hope the Utopia is talked about for it's great service more in the future and  rated trusted rank.

#165 2023-06-19 06:00:21

Comrade

gap;14803 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Europ;14794 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>JONSNOWING;14770 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>A decentralized ecosystem that provides the best service care to users will always soon be a most talked. Users always choose to be right where they are served right too if not best</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Globally the crypto currency world has always been an outstanding ever made project and its occur to gives people more reliable value</p></div></blockquote></div><p>We hope the Utopia is talked about for it&#039;s great service more in the future and&#160; rated trusted rank.</p>

Utopia p2p ecosystem going places is not an overstatement. Its commitment as already show it all.

#166 2023-06-19 06:44:34

gap

Comrade;14866 wrote:
gap;14803 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Europ;14794 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>JONSNOWING;14770 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>A decentralized ecosystem that provides the best service care to users will always soon be a most talked. Users always choose to be right where they are served right too if not best</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Globally the crypto currency world has always been an outstanding ever made project and its occur to gives people more reliable value</p></div></blockquote></div><p>We hope the Utopia is talked about for it&#039;s great service more in the future and&#160; rated trusted rank.</p>

Utopia p2p ecosystem going places is not an overstatement. Its commitment as already show it all.

We hope it always get more better and it will always continue to be. We are all in support of the growth of the system and we hope its reach the peak.

#167 2023-06-19 20:07:37

JONSNOWING

If the system can get this level of work done getting to their peak and doing their vey best. It’s just in time and support from us users. Utopia is doing greatly without doubts

#168 2023-06-19 20:59:26

oba

JONSNOWING;14957 wrote:

If the system can get this level of work done getting to their peak and doing their vey best. It’s just in time and support from us users. Utopia is doing greatly without doubts

According to what I know about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, it was created with the ambition of being the go-to place for privacy, safeguarding, innovation, and earning of all types.

#169 2023-06-19 21:57:21

crpuusd

oba;14958 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14957 wrote:

According to what I know about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, it was created with the ambition of being the go-to place for privacy, safeguarding, innovation, and earning of all types.

Utopia really pull all this up so good. I can even say i more safe right here than been safe in the bank.

#170 2023-06-20 23:27:31

Europ

crpuusd;15016 wrote:
oba;14958 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14957 wrote:

Utopia really pull all this up so good. I can even say i more safe right here than been safe in the bank.

The cloud is Changing and time ticking its well expected that all hands should be on desk for the what its yet to come

#171 2023-06-21 19:08:01

Detroit

Utopia ecosystem needs the best help they can get to promote the forum and its content.  This project has come this far to improve the quality of life.

#172 2023-06-21 19:14:28

Camavinga

thrive;7932 wrote:

3. Never click a link from an unreliable source.

This point is vital, so many links online are filled with malwares that can do so much damage to people’s crypto wallet, the moment you click on this link you are in danger and scammers can gain total control of your crypto wallet, so it is better to be careful with how you click links.

#173 2023-06-21 20:18:23

KAMSI_UG

A malicious URL is a link created with the purpose of promoting scams, attacks, and frauds. By clicking on an infected URL, you can download ransomware.

#174 2023-06-21 20:32:21

crpuusd

KAMSI_UG;15299 wrote:

A malicious URL is a link created with the purpose of promoting scams, attacks, and frauds. By clicking on an infected URL, you can download ransomware.

Its more essential to be careful of websites, URL, online documents files and on. All this can be used to integrate your information and datas.

#175 2023-11-20 21:18:11

KAMSI_UG

crpuusd;15306 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;15299 wrote:

Its more essential to be careful of websites, URL, online documents files and on. All this can be used to integrate your information and datas.

Never click on a link you aren't sure of. There are so many dangers on the internet and it's wise to always be very careful.

Board footer