uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-12 21:49:33

thrive

After an investigation into encrypt phones,largest drug lords capture

XUfArhC.png
The largest criminal organization engaged in drug trafficking in the Balkans has been brought down as a result of an international investigation spanning three nations.
Targeting the cartel's leadership and distribution network, coordinated raids were carried out on May 11 in Serbia and the Netherlands. In 2021, Belgium had already detained seven additional members of this criminal group. In Serbia and Peru, two people had already been detained for other crimes. On May 8, 2023, a second suspect was taken into custody in the Netherlands.

23 people in total, including the three criminal organization's leaders who Europol has designated as High-Value Targets, have been detained.

A brief summary of the action day's results.
In Serbia, 13 people were arrested, including 3 High-Value Targets.
35 home searches.
There are several types of seizures.
For an estimated total of between €2 million and €3 million in cash, 15 high-end vehicles, fine jewelry, and timepieces were offered.
weapons and explosives, including two sniper rifles, three automatic rifles, guns, silencers, 24 detonator capsules, five remote detonator triggering devices, 13 packages of plastic explosives, and several hundred rounds of ammunition.
The development of intelligence at Sky ECC.
This international sting is the result of information gathered by Europol's Operational Taskforce while it was investigating the use of the encrypted communication platform Sky ECC, which was shut down in March 2021.

Serbia was able to pinpoint the main targets on its soil and map out its criminal activities around the globe with the help of France, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Europol's Drugs Unit.

The multi-ton cocaine shipments that came directly from Colombia, Brazil, and Ecuador to Europe or that traveled through West Africa are thought to have been the work of this criminal organization.

This gang had a reputation for being violent and taking part in expensive robberies in the criminal underworld. An ex-leader of the notorious Pink Panther criminal organization was among the targets detained in Serbia.

Seven tonnes or more of cocaine were seized in European ports in 2020, and thanks to the analysis done on Sky ECC data, this cartel was responsible for.

Rotterdam, Netherlands authorities seize 700 kg of cocaine.
Belgium's Hasselt reported a 1-2-ton cocaine haul.
Dutch Antilles' Aruba reported the seizure of five tonnes of cocaine.
The largest cocaine traffickers in the Western Balkans were identified as part of the ongoing analysis work done on Sky ECC data, and they were the criminal kingpins who were detained in Belgrade as part of this operation.

#2 2023-05-12 23:22:50

IyaJJJ

Re: After an investigation into encrypt phones,largest drug lords capture

Breaking into the encrypted phone of the group that was said to be in charge of multi-ton cocaine shipments that came directly from Colombia, Brazil, and Ecuador to Europe or that traveled through West Africa is painful. People should consider using the utopia for safety.

#3 2023-05-12 23:25:30

thrive

IyaJJJ;8278 wrote:

Breaking into the encrypted phone of the group that was said to be in charge of multi-ton cocaine shipments that came directly from Colombia, Brazil, and Ecuador to Europe or that traveled through West Africa is painful. People should consider using the utopia for safety.

I supported what you said because the organization doesn't make privacy its top priority despite the fact that they are into an illicit business. Its sad truth that they are naive about privacy.

#4 2023-05-12 23:29:10

IyaJJJ

thrive;8279 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8278 wrote:

I supported what you said because the organization doesn't make privacy its top priority despite the fact that they are into an illicit business. Its sad truth that they are naive about privacy.

big_smile
They appear to be naive about privacy because after I read all the information provided about the group arrest I think more people would learn from their mistake and started making use of the UtopiaP2P.

#5 2023-05-12 23:32:01

thrive

IyaJJJ;8280 wrote:
thrive;8279 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8278 wrote:

big_smile
They appear to be naive about privacy because after I read all the information provided about the group arrest I think more people would learn from their mistake and started making use of the UtopiaP2P.

Yes, if they make use of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem their message and private information are secured no to talk about the privacy coin of the UtopiaP2P

#6 2023-05-12 23:34:34

IyaJJJ

thrive;8281 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8280 wrote:
thrive;8279 wrote:

big_smile

Yes, if they make use of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem their message and private information are secured no to talk about the privacy coin of the UtopiaP2P

They can even have use of the UtopiaP2P messenger to send group messages and perform their simple daily communication through especially now that there's Utopia mobile application.

#7 2023-05-18 21:59:57

crpuusd

The odd is clear, encrypted devices with no encrypted messenger.
Utopia works in favor of keeping both user information and location with secured API server.

#8 2023-05-20 18:08:17

JONSNOWING

I always recommend Utopia P2P because of not only the Privacy, but also securing user information. I hope this creates enough awareness to others that provide private information to applications without weighing the negatives

#9 2023-05-21 13:59:38

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;9352 wrote:

I always recommend Utopia P2P because of not only the Privacy, but also securing user information. I hope this creates enough awareness to others that provide private information to applications without weighing the negatives

Imagine how safe to have a secured information and the risk of website. Utopia p2p ecosystem have make things more easy.

#10 2023-05-21 22:56:56

oba

JONSNOWING;9352 wrote:

Yes, the Utopia P2P is what is needed for every online activity and I was recommended for free online browsing with no restrictions.

#11 2023-05-23 21:23:20

crpuusd

oba;9608 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9352 wrote:

Yes, the Utopia P2P is what is needed for every online activity and I was recommended for free online browsing with no restrictions.

The utopia p2p CRP coin have greater possibilities to change the crypto world of exchange, its fast, reliable, well developed and has all storage and transact source are highly secured.

#12 2023-06-01 22:28:22

Europ

crpuusd;9915 wrote:
oba;9608 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9352 wrote:

The utopia p2p CRP coin have greater possibilities to change the crypto world of exchange, its fast, reliable, well developed and has all storage and transact source are highly secured.

Speaking of a safe place to be, Utopia got you covered . Everything here will make the best outcome for all users through their journey towards achieving there goal.

Board footer