uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-12 22:29:39

IyaJJJ

Utopia Aidrop Program.

IqSUynx.png
The UtopiaP2P team have introduced an exciting opportunity for users of their application client to receive free Crypton coin. 11,111 lucky winners will be selected every day. All you have to do is be online in the Utopia application client and if you're selected among the lucky winner you'll receive free Crypton coin.

#2 2023-05-12 22:30:15

full

Re: Utopia Aidrop Program.

I dont want to miss this opportunity but will this not affect the price of the Crypton coin in the market? I mean some of the winner selected may choose to sell their CRP coin.

#3 2023-05-12 22:31:39

thrive

full;8268 wrote:

I dont want to miss this opportunity but will this not affect the price of the Crypton coin in the market? I mean some of the winner selected may choose to sell their CRP coin.

Yes, you have a point but they somehow supported the UtopiaP2P in their own way cause the daily trading capital of Crypton coin will increase.

#4 2023-05-12 22:32:14

joanna

thrive;8269 wrote:
full;8268 wrote:

Yes, you have a point but they somehow supported the UtopiaP2P in their own way cause the daily trading capital of Crypton coin will increase.

Honestly, the UtopiaP2P team never seize to surprise me with good things and i respect the enthsuaism they have for the project while they always introduce something that worthwhile for the ecosystem supporters.

#5 2023-05-12 22:34:55

IyaJJJ

joanna;8270 wrote:
thrive;8269 wrote:
full;8268 wrote:

Honestly, the UtopiaP2P team never seize to surprise me with good things and i respect the enthsuaism they have for the project while they always introduce something that worthwhile for the ecosystem supporters.

Apart from the increase in the Crypton coin daily trading volume increase. When the Utopia application is online the UtopiaP2P network will be stronger and more powerful.

#6 2023-05-12 22:37:13

thrive

IyaJJJ;8271 wrote:
joanna;8270 wrote:
thrive;8269 wrote:

Apart from the increase in the Crypton coin daily trading volume increase. When the Utopia application is online the UtopiaP2P network will be stronger and more powerful.

If I understand you this is just like a Bitcoin Core wallet in that people can support the Bitcoin network just by syncing and keeping their Bitcoin Core online

#7 2023-05-12 22:40:04

IyaJJJ

thrive;8272 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8271 wrote:
joanna;8270 wrote:

If I understand you this is just like a Bitcoin Core wallet in that people can support the Bitcoin network just by syncing and keeping their Bitcoin Core online

Exactly that's what I mean and I believe the major of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem supporters or users are not aware that there are some areas of the UtopiaP2P project functionality just like Bitcoin.

#8 2023-05-13 00:00:06

joanna

Oh my Gosh. Honestly, the UtopiaP2P developer really do something good through their airdrop. I have won almost 1CRP today.

#9 2023-05-13 13:44:15

Detroit

joanna;8296 wrote:

Oh my Gosh. Honestly, the UtopiaP2P developer really do something good through their airdrop. I have won almost 1CRP today.

Wow, congratulations mate. The developers are doing well in that aspect of appreciating good works. Hey mate, keep up the good job so you can win more, good luck.

#10 2023-05-14 21:53:28

thrive

Due to a significant number of weak nodes running Utopia, the Utopia Airdrop program will be suspended today at 16:00 UTC because the network problems may lead to the Utopia airdrop less effectively overall due to dishonest participation.

#11 2023-05-14 21:58:31

IyaJJJ

thrive;8436 wrote:

Due to a significant number of weak nodes running Utopia, the Utopia Airdrop program will be suspended today at 16:00 UTC because the network problems may lead to the Utopia airdrop less effectively overall due to dishonest participation.

According to what I've read, the dev team is taking urgent effort to address the problem by altering the routing and Airdrop reward payout terms to completely eliminate any potential harm to the network or weak nodes.

#12 2023-05-14 22:01:57

oba

IyaJJJ;8438 wrote:
thrive;8436 wrote:

According to what I've read, the dev team is taking urgent effort to address the problem by altering the routing and Airdrop reward payout terms to completely eliminate any potential harm to the network or weak nodes.

I like the idea of the developer team taking urgent action to fix all the issues but the news came by surprise and it hurt that the airdrop is paused for now.

#13 2023-05-14 23:01:17

PEACEMAKER

Great post mate, but for now  the airdrop available is on the application and the exchange. Utopia is really giving back to it's community.

#14 2023-05-16 18:56:10

IyaJJJ

PEACEMAKER;8460 wrote:

Great post mate, but for now  the airdrop available is on the application and the exchange. Utopia is really giving back to it's community.

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem has two airdrops at the same time but the airdrop on the application client has been paused due to an issue that's needed to be fixed and it will be back online when the issue is fixed.

#15 2023-05-16 19:53:56

Detroit

PEACEMAKER;8460 wrote:

You are absolutely correct mate. Utopia is for sure giving back to the community.  Airdrops on the application and exchanges are for everyone.

#16 2023-05-16 23:32:32

full

IyaJJJ;8655 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8460 wrote:

Great post mate, but for now  the airdrop available is on the application and the exchange. Utopia is giving back to its community.

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem has two airdrops at the same time but the airdrop on the application client has been paused due to an issue that's needed to be fixed and it will be back online when the issue is fixed.

I also hear about the news of the airdrop being paused but is there a specific time when the issue will be fixed because a lot of users have joined the Utopia application client through the airdrop and ChatGPT and they may feel disappointed if they didn't get what they wanted.

#17 2023-05-16 23:33:01

joanna

full;8751 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8655 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8460 wrote:

Great post mate, but for now  the airdrop available is on the application and the exchange. Utopia is giving back to its community.

I also hear about the news of the airdrop being paused but is there a specific time when the issue will be fixed because a lot of users have joined the Utopia application client through the airdrop and ChatGPT and they may feel disappointed if they didn't get what they wanted.

Nobody can say in particular unless the developer team announcement about it but I am sure the developer team will fast-track the activity on solving the issue.

#18 2023-05-16 23:33:25

level

joanna;8752 wrote:
full;8751 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8655 wrote:

Nobody can say in particular unless the developer team announcement about it but I am sure the developer team will fast-track the activity on solving the issue.

I strongly believe the issue will be fixed before we know it since the UtopiaP2P developer team is never disappointed. Mind you, they are the number one enthusiast of this project.

#19 2023-05-16 23:34:09

joanna

level;8753 wrote:
joanna;8752 wrote:
full;8751 wrote:

I strongly believe the issue will be fixed before we know it since the UtopiaP2P developer team is never disappointed. Mind you, they are the number one enthusiast of this project.

Yeah. Their goal is to always provide us with the best benefit and opportunities which is the reason why they introduced the airdrop out of their pocket.

#20 2023-05-23 07:15:02

Comrade

joanna;8754 wrote:
level;8753 wrote:
joanna;8752 wrote:

Yeah. Their goal is to always provide us with the best benefit and opportunities which is the reason why they introduced the airdrop out of their pocket.

Utopia always have a value and the best ecosystem ever made when it comes to security, transaction, fun and opportunities. Moreover it was said to be just a tip of a iceberg. Its not luck it just the nature of Utopia ecosystem.

#21 2023-05-23 12:22:04

JONSNOWING

I understand Airdrop is a way exchanges market new coin listings, will this help boost the Crypton coin listing?  And who had gotten lucky to become a selected winner before? Because I would really love to also

#22 2023-05-23 13:50:23

MRBEAST

JONSNOWING;9843 wrote:

I understand Airdrop is a way exchanges market new coin listings, will this help boost the Crypton coin listing?  And who had gotten lucky to become a selected winner before? Because I would really love to also

airdrop is like a giveaway its an activity that the team or any organisation use to reward people, also you are correct in a way because some project use airdrop to introduce their coins.

#23 2023-05-23 14:18:43

oba

Comrade;9837 wrote:
joanna;8754 wrote:
level;8753 wrote:

Utopia always have a value and the best ecosystem ever made when it comes to security, transaction, fun and opportunities. Moreover it was said to be just a tip of a iceberg. Its not luck it just the nature of Utopia ecosystem.

You have a point but I see the UtopiaP2P ecosystem as a platform that always adds value to the chance of their users in terms of earning, security transactions, and privacy.

#24 2023-05-23 15:06:01

Vastextension

oba;9851 wrote:
Comrade;9837 wrote:
joanna;8754 wrote:

You have a point but I see the UtopiaP2P ecosystem as a platform that always adds value to the chance of their users in terms of earning, security transactions, and privacy.

Speaking of UtopiaP2P adding value to the chance of their users. If you guys participated in the UtopiaP2P telegram campaign the result is out now. Go and check if you're among the winner.

#25 2023-05-23 15:32:14

Kelechi

Learnt the UtopiaP2P airdrop campaign on their application has been paused but I was told it would resume soon, anyone has any idea when that would be?

Board footer