uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-16 14:55:34

Comrade

Safety and Security in UTOPIA phase 1(SSU)

A world where everything people said and did was monitored, recorded and scrutinized would be an oppressive place to live. A issue where it is hard to take one side or the other. Utopia ecosystem is created to find an appropriate balance.
With Utopia, people can be free to express unpopular ideas and be critical of sourcing things out without risking retaliation or opprobrium. The anonymity in everyday life enables people to be free to do many worthwhile things without feeling inhibited.
Lets dig deep on what other platform leaks on our daily basics.
firstly:
IP addresses
its a crucial source of information signal that identify details of address. while:
An IP tracker is a piece of software that allows you to track the IP addresses that visit your website. This can be useful for a number of reasons, such as seeing how much traffic your site is getting, or finding out where your visitors are coming from.

WHAT INFORMATION DOES A TRACKER LEAKS
A tracker can tell you a number of things about the IP addresses that visit your website, including the following:
*The country or region that the IP address is from,
*The ISP that the IP address is from,
*The time and date that the IP address visited your site,
*The pages on your site that the IP address visited,
*The amount of data that was transferred during the visit.
*it also be used to invade people’s privacy.
*For govt usage, for taxes,fine, controllability.etc
And with all this your privacy is not safe any longer.
Cookies
Cookies are computer files that are stored on a user's computer during a visit to a web site. When the user electronically enters the web site, the host computer automatically loads the file(s) to the user's computer.

The cookie is a tracking device, which records the electronic movements made by the user at the site, as well as identifiers such as a username and password.
Cookies are files, and so can be transferred from the host computer to another computer. This can occur legally (i.e., selling of a subscriber mailing list) or illegally (i.e., "hacking in" to a host computer and copying the file).

Bugs or Beacons
. A bug or a beacon is an image that can be installed on a web page or in an email. Unlike cookies, bugs cannot be disabled. They can be prominent or surreptitious.

Information that can be gathered by bugs or beacons includes:

*the user's IP address (the Internet address of the computer)
*the email address of the user
*the user computer's operating system (which can be used to Target info source
* the URL, or address, of the web page that the user was visiting when the bug or beacon was activated
the browser that was used (i.e., Netscape, Explorer)

Active X, Java Script
These computer-scripting languages are automatically activated when a site is visited. The mini-programs can operate within the larger program, so as to create the "pop-up" advertiser windows that appear with increasing frequency on web sites. When the pop-up graphic is visited, user information such as described in the above sections can be gathered.

Tracing email
. Email transmissions have several features that make it possible to trace their passage from the sender to the recipient computers

Nevertheless
Imagine making your earlier decision now, Utopia releases every opportunities,  Invest in your free world through  decentralize/ untraceable censors where you won't be questioned while your success grow each day by day.

Lets list the importance of this Ecosystem and Trade Value

Last edited by Comrade (2023-05-16 14:57:06)

#2 2023-05-16 15:40:54

Kelechi

Re: Safety and Security in UTOPIA phase 1(SSU)

Well I am sure that Utopia p2p is very safe that's what it's built for, the system is completely safe and all of it's utilities supports anonymity, privacy and security.

#3 2023-05-16 16:09:06

Comrade

Kelechi;8621 wrote:

Well I am sure that Utopia p2p is very safe that's what it's built for, the system is completely safe and all of it's utilities supports anonymity, privacy and security.

Thats the reason i love this platform and always good to go, especially want to know where trade like selling of UNs, payment and purchases of card anonymously,bot mining, etc

#4 2023-05-16 19:21:55

Kelechi

Comrade;8627 wrote:
Kelechi;8621 wrote:

Thats the reason i love this platform and always good to go, especially want to know where trade like selling of UNs, payment and purchases of card anonymously,bot mining, etc

One of the reasons why I love the platform is that it's very supportive of it's community, Utopia p2p is always making room to grow the community and also enrich them financially.

#5 2023-05-16 19:54:56

Comrade

Kelechi;8657 wrote:
Comrade;8627 wrote:
Kelechi;8621 wrote:

One of the reasons why I love the platform is that it's very supportive of it's community, Utopia p2p is always making room to grow the community and also enrich them financially.

Seem like there's a lot to enjoy from this platform, and how can a new member also benefits from this?

#6 2023-05-16 20:54:45

Detroit

Comrade;8663 wrote:
Kelechi;8657 wrote:
Comrade;8627 wrote:

Seem like there's a lot to enjoy from this platform, and how can a new member also benefits from this?

There are so many things to enjoy from this platform. Starting from well-experienced and knowledgeable participants willing to teach you at all times. Also helping you to understand Utopia and its full potential.

#7 2023-05-16 21:16:18

CrytoCynthia

It's not really hard to be safe in the Utopia p2p ecosystem all you have to do is cultivate a normal security conscious mind, always protect your details especially very sensitive ones.

#8 2023-05-16 21:33:48

Comrade

Detroit;8671 wrote:
Comrade;8663 wrote:
Kelechi;8657 wrote:

There are so many things to enjoy from this platform. Starting from well-experienced and knowledgeable participants willing to teach you at all times. Also helping you to understand Utopia and its full potential.

Having that will be a plus one and fast growth in knowledge. The more i i explore this platform the more interesting it get.

#9 2023-05-16 21:43:34

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;8681 wrote:

It's not really hard to be safe in the Utopia p2p ecosystem all you have to do is cultivate a normal security conscious mind, always protect your details especially very sensitive ones.

Exactly its also good to stick to a platform that is more safer like Utopia. That is free to use, simple and ads free

#10 2023-05-17 00:39:23

full

CrytoCynthia;8681 wrote:

It is good to have a good security-conscious mind but on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem everything is safe when we talk about security, safety, and privacy but the only thing I believe is needed is the prevention of internal attacks on the computer.

#11 2023-05-17 15:13:30

KingCRP

Never over rely on Utopia p2p, yes UtopiaP2P ecosystem is very secured and supports anonymity, privacy protection and so much but it's best to try to protect yourself by additional security.

#12 2023-05-17 20:09:58

Comrade

Most scammers try to trick people into clicking on links that will download viruses, spyware, and other unwanted software — often by bundling it with free downloads and mostly this occur on various general unencrypted free platforms.

#13 2023-05-18 13:58:22

KingCRP

Comrade;8902 wrote:

Most scammers try to trick people into clicking on links that will download viruses, spyware, and other unwanted software — often by bundling it with free downloads and mostly this occur on various general unencrypted free platforms.

Well anyone that falls for such tricks should not be online in the first place, it's best to always see the danger in everything and seeking to prevent it from ever happening.

#14 2023-05-18 15:36:05

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;8966 wrote:
Comrade;8902 wrote:

Well anyone that falls for such tricks should not be online in the first place, it's best to always see the danger in everything and seeking to prevent it from ever happening.

When you are introducing anyone to CRP crypton or any cryptocurrency in general it's also best to tell them the disadvantages and also the risk it has to offer from. Time to time.

#15 2023-05-18 17:43:22

Comrade

KAMSI_UG;8997 wrote:
KingCRP;8966 wrote:
Comrade;8902 wrote:

When you are introducing anyone to CRP crypton or any cryptocurrency in general it's also best to tell them the disadvantages and also the risk it has to offer from. Time to time.

Running a centralized website we are all at risk either one way or the other, some sites might actually requires cookies permission before you can explore the content of the site.. really funny right?

#16 2023-05-18 21:55:05

PEACEMAKER

How do you guy's use Utopia p2p, do you use it as your personal server? I see there are many ways to actually use Utopia p2p that I am not familiar with.

#17 2023-05-18 22:23:10

JONSNOWING

PEACEMAKER;9115 wrote:

How do you guy's use Utopia p2p, do you use it as your personal server? I see there are many ways to actually use Utopia p2p that I am not familiar with.

Well there are so much Utilities on Utopia p2p for you to choose from so right now its all about what you want from Utopia p2p.

#18 2023-05-22 07:48:21

Comrade

Utopia p2p ecosystem is built to maximize the safety use of users.
*it serve as a tools to be use for communication.
*Serve as a information source.
*Serve as saving purpose for miners and investors
*Its serve as a source of income as well.
*Its serve at platform where you can get trusted and secure services. 
Its serves as shape of protection as well and..... Etc

#19 2023-05-31 10:10:32

joanna

The Utopia P2P ecosystem places a high priority on safety and security because it is a fully decentralized, encrypted ecosystem that offers its users a high level of security and privacy.

#20 2023-05-31 16:07:10

Kelechi

joanna;11036 wrote:

The Utopia P2P ecosystem places a high priority on safety and security because it is a fully decentralized, encrypted ecosystem that offers its users a high level of security and privacy.

This is one of the reasons why I appreciate the UtopiaP2P ecosystem it's quite amazing and with such utilities it makes it very unique and useful.

#21 2023-06-01 13:40:19

oba

joanna;11036 wrote:

Yes, and I like how UtopiaP2P's encrypted communication uses sophisticated encryption algorithms and protocols to secure all user communication, including voice calls, file transfers, instant messages, and more. This guarantees each user's complete privacy by preventing unauthorized parties from reading or intercepting the data.

#22 2023-06-01 13:42:09

joanna

oba;11235 wrote:
joanna;11036 wrote:

Yes, and I like how UtopiaP2P's encrypted communication uses sophisticated encryption algorithms and protocols to secure all user communication, including voice calls, file transfers, instant messages, and more. This guarantees each user's complete privacy by preventing unauthorized parties from reading or intercepting the data.

The decentralized architecture is a concern becasue as a completely decentralized platform, UtopiaP2P does not rely on a central server for data transport or storage. As a result, there is no longer a chance of a single point of failure and no one else can take over the network.

#23 2023-06-01 13:44:51

oba

joanna;11236 wrote:
oba;11235 wrote:
joanna;11036 wrote:

The decentralized architecture is a concern becasue as a completely decentralized platform, UtopiaP2P does not rely on a central server for data transport or storage. As a result, there is no longer a chance of a single point of failure and no one else can take over the network.

It's the anonymous transactions for me. Transactions made with their cryptocurrency, Crypton, are anonymous and untraceable by default. Users are given a high level of security and protection because all transactions are final and cannot be undone.

#24 2023-06-01 13:45:44

Vastextension

oba;11237 wrote:
joanna;11236 wrote:
oba;11235 wrote:

It's the anonymous transactions for me. Transactions made with their cryptocurrency, Crypton, are anonymous and untraceable by default. Users are given a high level of security and protection because all transactions are final and cannot be undone.

It is actually no KYC, anonymous and no transaction limits you ought to say. For the record, Users of Utopia are not required to provide any personal data or go through any KYC requirements. Additionally, the ecosystem has no transaction limits, giving individuals unlimited freedom and anonymity.

#25 2023-06-01 13:46:05

joanna

Vastextension;11238 wrote:
oba;11237 wrote:
joanna;11236 wrote:

It is actually no KYC, anonymous and no transaction limits you ought to say. For the record, Users of Utopia are not required to provide any personal data or go through any KYC requirements. Additionally, the ecosystem has no transaction limits, giving individuals unlimited freedom and anonymity.

Meanwhile, i like the ecosystem multi-layered security and i dont know if i am the only that notice that because the Utopia's architecture is built to offer multi-layered security. It uses cutting-edge encryption techniques, decentralized routing, and a dynamic multi-link routing engine to safeguard the security and privacy of its users.

Board footer