uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-17 19:12:49

Vastextension

Why FDIC Blames Crypto Exposure for Silvergate Bank Failure

ZDN3Zg7.png
A number of elements, including poor management and liquidity issues was said to contributed to the demise of Signature Bank. But i dont understand the reason why FDIC added the exposure to the volatile crypto industry.

#2 2023-05-17 19:30:52

IyaJJJ

Re: Why FDIC Blames Crypto Exposure for Silvergate Bank Failure

Vastextension;8873 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/ZDN3Zg7.png
A number of elements, including poor management and liquidity issues was said to contributed to the demise of Signature Bank. But i dont understand the reason why FDIC added the exposure to the volatile crypto industry.

Never mind the naive Martin Gruenberg who is the chairman of the FDIC when he gave the testimony regarding the supervision of regulators before the House Financial Services Committee because everybody knows that cryptocurrency is always volatile in nature why would Silvergate Bank get involved if they are not planning something shady and blame it on crypto.

#3 2023-05-17 19:34:17

Vastextension

IyaJJJ;8879 wrote:

Never mind the naive Martin Gruenberg who is the chairman of the FDIC when he gave the testimony regarding the supervision of regulators before the House Financial Services Committee because everybody knows that cryptocurrency is always volatile in nature why would Silvergate Bank get involved if they are not planning something shady and blame it on crypto.

You have a point it could all be a setup to scam the signature bank just to steal money and claim the problem was triggered by the cryptocurrency volatility.
I just hope this won't affect the exposure, traffic, and legalization of crypto in some countries.

#4 2023-05-17 19:37:13

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;8880 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8879 wrote:

You have a point it could all be a setup to scam the signature bank just to steal money and claim the problem was triggered by the cryptocurrency volatility.
I just hope this won't affect the exposure, traffic, and legalization of crypto in some countries.

I have told what really happen based on my examination of the issue and what my instincts told me. They did just like we see it in the movie but they got it all wrong cause what they did will never affect cryptocurrency.

#5 2023-05-18 13:57:07

KingCRP

All this are just propaganda on crypto-currency I Hardly pay much attention to them anymore because they are always trying to implicate cryptocurrency in any bad news that goes out in the air

#6 2023-05-18 22:31:01

Lanistergame2

People that support the spread of bad news about cryptocurrency are usually government because they do not like it. The reason they do not like it is because they can not manipulate it as they want.

#7 2023-05-19 16:30:58

KingCRP

Lanistergame2;9129 wrote:

People that support the spread of bad news about cryptocurrency are usually government because they do not like it. The reason they do not like it is because they can not manipulate it as they want.

Well not all government we have see government like that of elsalvador shown their support for cryptocurrency at all level I think gradually government would start accepting cryptocurrency.

#8 2023-05-19 21:05:10

Camavinga

KingCRP;9167 wrote:
Lanistergame2;9129 wrote:

Well not all government we have see government like that of elsalvador shown their support for cryptocurrency at all level I think gradually government would start accepting cryptocurrency.

I think their showing their support is vague and fake.  They do not give a shit about what you do or how you do it. The government knows how to fake all these things.

#9 2023-05-19 22:01:57

Lanistergame2

The government always has a way of trying to hide its hatred for cryptocurrency. There is no need for that because you are been seen clearly.  There is no need to lie.

#10 2023-05-20 20:19:26

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;9245 wrote:

The government always has a way of trying to hide its hatred for cryptocurrency. There is no need for that because you are been seen clearly.  There is no need to lie.

Exactly,  and make themselves look like the real deal. Whereas they are the problem the masses are facing. They are the cause of the problem.

Board footer