uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-01 12:40:53

oba

Binance listing

There's no doubt that Binance is one of the industry-leading centralized cryptocurrency exchange and also provide the best liquidity for the project. Every cryptocurrency listed on the exchange gained huge publicity and traffic.
My question is is it possible for Crypton to be listed on Binance exchange?

#2 2023-06-01 18:46:05

Camavinga

Re: Binance listing

oba;11234 wrote:

<p>There&#039;s no doubt that Binance is one of the industry-leading centralized cryptocurrency exchange and also provide the best liquidity for the project. Every cryptocurrency listed on the exchange gained huge publicity and traffic.<br />My question is is it possible for Crypton to be listed on Binance exchange?</p>

Very possible, Of course, it’s impossible to say for sure which tokens or coins will be listed on Binance in the future. However, based on my analysis, I believe that the Crypton will have a good chance of being listed sometime in the future.

#3 2023-06-01 18:54:12

KAMSI_UG

Very true binance may just be a very big exchange and they have great traffic but I would say for a certain that I would never want CRP crypton listed on a centralized exchange.

#4 2023-06-01 22:47:05

level

Camavinga;11296 wrote:
oba;11234 wrote:

<p>There&#039;s no doubt that Binance is one of the industry-leading centralized cryptocurrency exchange and also provide the best liquidity for the project. Every cryptocurrency listed on the exchange gained huge publicity and traffic.<br />My question is is it possible for Crypton to be listed on Binance exchange?</p>

Very possible, Of course, it’s impossible to say for sure which tokens or coins will be listed on Binance in the future. However, based on my analysis, I believe that the Crypton will have a good chance of being listed sometime in the future.

lol
Are you serious?
I guess you notice that Binance has already gotten the attention of all cryptocurrency enthusiasts for being the number exchange and it will also get the attention of the government with the Feds.

#5 2023-06-01 22:47:27

full

level;11410 wrote:
Camavinga;11296 wrote:
oba;11234 wrote:

lol
Are you serious?
I guess you notice that Binance has already gotten the attention of all cryptocurrency enthusiasts for being the number exchange and it will also get the attention of the government with the Feds.

Hmm, and any mistake made by the exchange won't be taken lightly. An example is when it was accused of having some shady deal with the Chinese government.

#6 2023-06-01 22:47:48

IyaJJJ

full;11411 wrote:
level;11410 wrote:
Camavinga;11296 wrote:

lol
Are you serious?

Hmm, and any mistake made by the exchange won't be taken lightly. An example is when it was accused of having some shady deal with the Chinese government.

Apart from all that you guys said, for Binance to keep operating as the leading Centralized exchange it has to with government rules and regulations.

#7 2023-06-01 22:48:16

thrive

IyaJJJ;11412 wrote:
full;11411 wrote:
level;11410 wrote:

lol
Are you serious?

Apart from all that you guys said, for Binance to keep operating as the leading Centralized exchange it has to with government rules and regulations.

Yes, and there's no way Binance will work outside the contract between them and the government of the country they choose to operate. Besides, this reminds me of the news of Binance's planning to delist some high-privacy crypto assets such as Monero.

#8 2023-06-01 22:48:54

level

thrive;11413 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11412 wrote:
full;11411 wrote:

Yes, and there's no way Binance will work outside the contract between them and the government of the country they choose to operate. Besides, this reminds me of the news of Binance's planning to delist some high-privacy crypto assets such as Monero.

With the high level of privacy provided by Crypton coin which I believe surpasses the Monero coin and what you said then we shouldn't expect the listing of Crypton coin Binance.

#9 2023-06-01 22:52:41

full

level;11414 wrote:
thrive;11413 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11412 wrote:

With the high level of privacy provided by Crypton coin which I believe surpasses the Monero coin and what you said then we shouldn't expect the listing of Crypton coin Binance.

I did some research about the Binance listing of privacy coins and I see that Binance users in France, Italy, Poland, and Spain will no longer be able to buy or sell 12 privacy tokens starting from June 26.

#10 2023-06-01 22:54:04

IyaJJJ

full;11416 wrote:
level;11414 wrote:
thrive;11413 wrote:

I did some research about the Binance listing of privacy coins and I see that Binance users in France, Italy, Poland, and Spain will no longer be able to buy or sell 12 privacy tokens starting from June 26.

Meanwhile, this will be an important moment the Crypton Exchange is shine in the privacy market. What do you guys think?

#11 2023-06-01 22:56:42

thrive

IyaJJJ;11417 wrote:
full;11416 wrote:
level;11414 wrote:

Meanwhile, this will be an important moment the Crypton Exchange is shine in the privacy market. What do you guys think?

Yes, this is could the best opportunity for the Crypton exchange to be the most used anonymous cryptocurrency exchange if the development team decide to add more pair, especially privacy coin.

#12 2023-06-01 22:59:50

level

thrive;11418 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11417 wrote:
full;11416 wrote:

Yes, this is could the best opportunity for the Crypton exchange to be the most used anonymous cryptocurrency exchange if the development team decide to add more pair, especially privacy coin.

If the Crypton Exchange development add more pairs it will be good for the exchange because once Binance starts the delist soon more exchange will join the league.

#13 2023-06-02 16:48:33

Lanistergame2

It is very possible for Binance to list crypton on their exchange. The team would need to make an official submission cause it is a centralized exchange and one cannot just simply create a trading pair as it is possible of decentralized exchanges.

With time and liquidity more exchange listings would be rolling in case the team would have a stronger case when applying to be on Binance, coinbase or any other top exchange.

#14 2023-06-02 18:56:35

Detroit

Crypton listing on Binance will help build the traffic and marketing the Utopia community has been looking for in their ecosystem.  I hope they are looking in that direction.

#15 2023-06-02 19:24:23

Camavinga

Traders will also use tools like these to track news headlines on Binance’s site, in order to keep up-to-date on important shifts in the industry.

#16 2023-06-02 20:34:00

PEACEMAKER

WHo can explain to me the exact requirements for a project tp get listed on a huge exchange like Binance.

I normally get messages from possible scammers on telegram telling me they are listing agents for this and that exchange, but do we truly have listing agents for exchanges and how do they operate?

#17 2023-06-02 22:53:17

Europ

PEACEMAKER;11538 wrote:

WHo can explain to me the exact requirements for a project tp get listed on a huge exchange like Binance.

I normally get messages from possible scammers on telegram telling me they are listing agents for this and that exchange, but do we truly have listing agents for exchanges and how do they operate?

Probably the answer to that should be located around the binance site, anything out  that site might be a risk.

#18 2023-06-03 18:04:13

Comrade

Europ;11628 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;11538 wrote:

Probably the answer to that should be located around the binance site, anything out  that site might be a risk.

Be very careful of the any elite claiming users message or post.

#19 2023-06-03 18:38:51

Kelechi

Binance might be a popular exchange and a big one at that but I won't want CRP crypton to be listed on binance, I don't believe it's would be beneficial for CRP crypton to get listed on a centralized exchange.

#20 2023-06-03 18:47:37

Detroit

I think it will be beneficial for finance to list Crypton. It helps to build customer service and draw more traffic to the Utopia ecosystem thereby making it a stable project.

#21 2023-06-03 19:36:27

Camavinga

Yes, it will. It will be a huge flex for Crypton to be listed on the Binance network. It shows growth and willingness and eagerness to be pronounced as the new top cion in the world.

#22 2023-06-03 20:21:41

crpuusd

Camavinga;11740 wrote:

Yes, it will. It will be a huge flex for Crypton to be listed on the Binance network. It shows growth and willingness and eagerness to be pronounced as the new top cion in the world.

With that we can actually move on the with the help promoting and people will easily know more better of how great the coin we are talking about.

#23 2023-06-03 20:30:39

MRBEAST

Kelechi;11697 wrote:

Binance might be a popular exchange and a big one at that but I won't want CRP crypton to be listed on binance, I don't believe it's would be beneficial for CRP crypton to get listed on a centralized exchange.

I also believe you are right binance is centralized and if I am correct Utopia p2p is Decentralized so I don't see how this relationship between CRP crypton and binance can ever work.

#24 2023-06-04 16:41:32

crpuusd

MRBEAST;11765 wrote:
Kelechi;11697 wrote:

I also believe you are right binance is centralized and if I am correct Utopia p2p is Decentralized so I don't see how this relationship between CRP crypton and binance can ever work.

Well Utopia p2p is a decentralized and has a policy to maintain. We rise by connection.

#25 2023-06-04 19:27:27

Lanistergame2

MRBEAST;11765 wrote:

You are correct, Binance is centralized and Utopia exchange is decentralized. Binance listing of CRP does not require any merge between both platfiorms. You have many decentralized currencies which are listed on centralized platforms and it does not cause any friction at all.

Board footer