uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-18 21:15:36

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Market site

Yea people may be switching from their traditional form of shopping and many are now shopping online but majority still pay with fiat currency rather than cryptocurrency

Offline

#27 2023-07-16 23:58:11

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,178

Re: Market site

Kelechi;3528 wrote:

Yea people may be switching from their traditional form of shopping and many are now shopping online but majority still pay with fiat currency rather than cryptocurrency

Yes, you have a point but I think the reason why this is still happening is because most of the online stores and merchants are not receiving crypto as payment.

Offline

#28 2023-07-26 18:27:36

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,860

Re: Market site

thrive;18586 wrote:
Kelechi;3528 wrote:

Yea people may be switching from their traditional form of shopping and many are now shopping online but majority still pay with fiat currency rather than cryptocurrency

Yes, you have a point but I think the reason why this is still happening is because most of the online stores and merchants are not receiving crypto as payment.

Its will be of more values to merchant to  actually add a crypto payment gateway to their store, this will enhance more buyers to easily patronise without the stress of going through an exchange.

Offline

#29 2023-07-26 22:21:57

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,827

Re: Market site

Lets put it in this way, there are also possiblities to make CRP more Important in the crypto market and this by "alternative Solution Strategics". This strategies works like this, imagine people buy a particular goods at $25 and you will include that the CRP  worth of $21 you can get the goods.

Offline

#30 2023-07-27 19:20:40

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Market site

Comrade;19547 wrote:

Lets put it in this way, there are also possiblities to make CRP more Important in the crypto market and this by "alternative Solution Strategics". This strategies works like this, imagine people buy a particular goods at $25 and you will include that the CRP  worth of $21 you can get the goods.

For now CRP crypton is my stand out coin and I believe it still has lots of ways to go but right now it has done so well .

Offline

#31 2024-05-26 21:31:50

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,843

Re: Market site

CRP networks in the context of digital payments refer to platforms like the Crypton (CRP) network, which supports decentralized and untraceable transactions within the Utopia P2P ecosystem. This network facilitates instant and secure financial transactions, making it an attractive option for those interested in cryptocurrency investments and digital payment solutions

Offline

#32 2024-05-26 21:36:41

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,637

Re: Market site

The Na'vi culture is depicted as cohesive and spiritually rich, centered around their worship of Eywa, the deity that embodies the consciousness of the planet. Their societal structure emphasizes balance, respect, and interconnectedness, which are core elements of many utopian ideals.

Offline

#33 2024-05-26 22:20:48

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Market site

The AHA is a leading provider of CPR and emergency cardiovascular care training. They offer a wide range of resources, including training programs for healthcare professionals, workplace training, community programs, and more. If you're looking for CPR training or resources, you can visit the AHA’s CPR and ECC website, which provides comprehensive information on their courses

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB