uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-31 10:00:13

Bhawk
Member
From: UK
Registered: 2020-12-29
Posts: 9

Market site

Hello all, ive yet to find a market site on utopia. I did see one however it doesnt load.
My question is, could the 1984 group not build their own "ebay" style market site (from which they would profit too, thereby more money for marketing utopia) which members can use to buy and sell items, currencies etc?
I would love to build a site like this myself however i do not have the experience in order to be able to do it. It would be an attractive prospect to lure new members to utopia, the chance to invest, mine and use their CRP directly on the market with no delay.
I could be totally wrong, im just putting it out there to see what people think.

ATB

Bhawk

Offline

#2 2020-12-31 12:50:58

Dr-Hack
Moderator
Registered: 2020-11-20
Posts: 62

Re: Market site

Hey, Nice ideas you have got there !!!

I can't speak on behalf of the team but by seeing how they operate the team is never in this to make money, they could have followed the typical Crypto launch pattern ensuring $$$$ rather they launched the program and paid people who helped them improve the ecosystem with their feedback...

The team has mentioned this many a times that it is upon the users of Utopia to build on this and they can build which ever 'ebay' they want to make ... the tools already exist and it's just about making it go ... even you can do something on these lines, even hire people to help you set it up and be the first one as the market is rich for picking smile

Offline

#3 2020-12-31 14:47:15

Bhawk
Member
From: UK
Registered: 2020-12-29
Posts: 9

Re: Market site

if that is the case ill start looking into the building of a website, whether myself or with assistance. if i need advice ill seek it here or on the main channels. i need to look into how to build a secure escrow system as i think that would be paramount for everyones security. i have a lot of learning to do now

Offline

#4 2021-09-22 10:10:50

CleverGUY28
Member
Registered: 2021-09-21
Posts: 16

Re: Market site

By the way, a very good idea! It is really worth thinking about its implementation.

Offline

#5 2021-09-22 11:04:28

Makedonskiy
Member
Registered: 2020-11-20
Posts: 102

Re: Market site

the market for crypton will soon be needed. Banks are being brutal.

Last edited by Makedonskiy (2021-09-22 13:42:16)

Offline

#6 2021-09-22 13:41:50

Pirat
Member
Registered: 2021-09-20
Posts: 22

Re: Market site

Uebay is a good idea. But i would suggest paying CRP for content. There is a small price to pay to create a group so that it doesn't turn into spam. Daily posts in the group from the author are also paid, or let's say for a month of activity. Website creation already pay more and etc. All this will stimulate the system inside and people will have a desire to create something. Obtaining CRP will be possible not only for miners, but also for those who develop the ecosystem.

Offline

#7 2021-09-22 13:45:48

Pirat
Member
Registered: 2021-09-20
Posts: 22

Re: Market site

Pay CRP per action, like promo at this forum, but we need make it in all ecosystem

Offline

#8 2021-09-22 13:45:48

Makedonskiy
Member
Registered: 2020-11-20
Posts: 102

Re: Market site

Pirat;733 wrote:

Uebay is a good idea. But i would suggest paying CRP for content. There is a small price to pay to create a group so that it doesn't turn into spam. Daily posts in the group from the author are also paid, or let's say for a month of activity. Website creation already pay more and etc. All this will stimulate the system inside and people will have a desire to create something. Obtaining CRP will be possible not only for miners, but also for those who develop the ecosystem.


Uebay  big_smile

it is better to UBuy? in russian(in transcription) it sounds like "fuck off"

Last edited by Makedonskiy (2021-09-22 13:46:07)

Offline

#9 2021-09-22 13:47:18

Pirat
Member
Registered: 2021-09-20
Posts: 22

Re: Market site

Makedonskiy;737 wrote:
Pirat;733 wrote:

Uebay is a good idea. But i would suggest paying CRP for content. There is a small price to pay to create a group so that it doesn't turn into spam. Daily posts in the group from the author are also paid, or let's say for a month of activity. Website creation already pay more and etc. All this will stimulate the system inside and people will have a desire to create something. Obtaining CRP will be possible not only for miners, but also for those who develop the ecosystem.


Uebay  big_smile

it is better to UBuy? in russian(in transcription) it sounds like "fuck off"

)))) really. Ubuy seems be better

Offline

#10 2021-09-24 06:07:38

kukoro
Member
Registered: 2021-09-23
Posts: 61

Re: Market site

very useful information i like it? .Good luck always...very good idea!

Offline

#11 2021-11-05 18:33:37

Elon
Member
Registered: 2021-10-31
Posts: 49

Re: Market site

increasing CRP adoption can be done with something like that. by using it as a payment option, making CRP become useable for transactions to buy or sell goods or services. otherwise, CRP will only become an asset, not a currency.

Offline

#12 2022-01-14 17:49:40

Cromanes
Member
Registered: 2021-12-10
Posts: 151

Re: Market site

Bhawk;94 wrote:

<p>Hello all, ive yet to find a market site on utopia. I did see one however it doesnt load. <br />My question is, could the 1984 group not build their own &quot;ebay&quot; style market site (from which they would profit too, thereby more money for marketing utopia) which members can use to buy and sell items, currencies etc?<br />I would love to build a site like this myself however i do not have the experience in order to be able to do it. It would be an attractive prospect to lure new members to utopia, the chance to invest, mine and use their CRP directly on the market with no delay.<br />I could be totally wrong, im just putting it out there to see what people think.</p><p>ATB</p><p>Bhawk</p>

At this stage of development, this idea is impractical and useless. Which could lead you to a loss. Here it is worth watching the development of audiences in the Utopia ecosystem. But the idea in principle is not bad and deserves some implementation, but so far in the distant future.

Offline

#13 2022-01-14 17:56:23

Cromanes
Member
Registered: 2021-12-10
Posts: 151

Re: Market site

Dr-Hack;96 wrote:

Hey, Nice ideas you have got there !!!

I can't speak on behalf of the team but by seeing how they operate the team is never in this to make money, they could have followed the typical Crypto launch pattern ensuring $$$$ rather they launched the program and paid people who helped them improve the ecosystem with their feedback...

The team has mentioned this many a times that it is upon the users of Utopia to build on this and they can build which ever 'ebay' they want to make ... the tools already exist and it's just about making it go ... even you can do something on these lines, even hire people to help you set it up and be the first one as the market is rich for picking

This is where you have to make those who you nailed in the course of your activities kick. Otherwise you will not achieve anything by continuing to spend more money, time and effective optimization of unnecessary workers. And give their money to those who really work hard.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB