Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-06-12 23:30:39

Vastextension

Re: What is the best retirement Age?

level;13580 wrote:
joanna;13579 wrote:
full;13578 wrote:

For example, in the United States, the standard retirement age is currently 66 and is gradually increasing to 67 for those born after 1960.

It is important to plan for retirement and consider factors such as income needs, investments, and savings plans when determining an appropriate retirement age.

Yeah because there's nothing good in getting retirement without an appropriate plan and decision of having a better life after retirement.

That's the most important thing and I have seen people who retired early at the age of 40 years and are now a billionaire because he has everything fixed before requesting their retirement.

#27 2023-06-12 23:31:03

level

Vastextension;13581 wrote:
level;13580 wrote:
joanna;13579 wrote:

It is important to plan for retirement and consider factors such as income needs, investments, and savings plans when determining an appropriate retirement age.

Yeah because there's nothing good in getting retirement without an appropriate plan and decision of having a better life after retirement.

That's the most important thing and I have seen people who retired early at the age of 40 years and are now a billionaire because he has everything fixed before requesting their retirement.

You're right and this reminds me of the man called Robert Kiyosaki who retired early and still doing well because he knows what to do to keep himself earning more.

#28 2023-06-12 23:31:46

Vastextension

level;13582 wrote:
level;13580 wrote:

You're right and this reminds me of the man called Robert Kiyosaki who retired early and still doing well because he knows what to do to keep himself earning more.

Robert Kiyosaki is a great man with huge talent and I like the fact that he's also a cryptocurrency investor. He chooses to invest in crypto while others are against it.

#29 2023-06-12 23:32:10

level

Vastextension;13583 wrote:
level;13582 wrote:

Robert Kiyosaki is a great man with huge talent and I like the fact that he's also a cryptocurrency investor. He chooses to invest in crypto while others are against it.

Robert Kiyosaki is a successful entrepreneur, investor, motivational speaker, and author of the best-selling book "Rich Dad Poor Dad."

#30 2023-06-12 23:32:48

Vastextension

level;13584 wrote:
level;13582 wrote:

Robert Kiyosaki is a successful entrepreneur, investor, motivational speaker, and author of the best-selling book "Rich Dad Poor Dad."

His book has had a significant impact on many people's financial mindset and inspired many to become interested in personal finance and investing. Therefore I am not surprised he invested in cryptocurrency.

#31 2023-06-12 23:33:14

thrive

Vastextension;13585 wrote:
level;13584 wrote:

His book has had a significant impact on many people's financial mindset and inspired many to become interested in personal finance and investing. Therefore I am not surprised he invested in cryptocurrency.

He has written numerous other books on personal finance and investing, and he is a strong advocate of financial education as a key to financial success.

#32 2023-06-12 23:33:57

full

thrive;13586 wrote:
level;13584 wrote:

He has written numerous other books on personal finance and investing, and he is a strong advocate of financial education as a key to financial success.

However, opinions on his teachings are somewhat divided, with some finding value in his advice and others criticizing certain aspects of his philosophy but he's a strong believer in cryptocurrency.

#33 2023-06-12 23:34:20

joanna

full;13587 wrote:
thrive;13586 wrote:

However, opinions on his teachings are somewhat divided, with some finding value in his advice and others criticizing certain aspects of his philosophy but he's a strong believer in cryptocurrency.

It is important to do your own research and analysis of financial advice and consider the opinions of multiple experts before making any financial or investment decisions. Even if it's Robert Kiyosaki.

#34 2023-06-14 15:40:31

Europ

joanna;13588 wrote:
full;13587 wrote:
thrive;13586 wrote:

It is important to do your own research and analysis of financial advice and consider the opinions of multiple experts before making any financial or investment decisions. Even if it's Robert Kiyosaki.

Always ask around,  but to be more specific be you really need to be careful of who you ask or where you advise is coming from... You should learn to know what you are looking for. Risk n curiosity are more important.

#35 2023-06-14 19:26:47

PEACEMAKER

joanna;13588 wrote:

Research is the singular most important aspect of investment that cannot be overemphasized at all. Everyone should always be interested in doing their research before making any decision which involves them putting their hands into their wallets and putting money into something.

#36 2023-06-14 19:31:28

KAMSI_UG

level;13580 wrote:
joanna;13579 wrote:
full;13578 wrote:

For example, in the United States, the standard retirement age is currently 66 and is gradually increasing to 67 for those born after 1960.

Well personally I would hope to have a private business so I can be self employed I think that's the oh way to actually kill the fear of actually being forced to retire

#37 2023-06-14 19:41:17

KingCRP

Well let's be very honest not everyone sees retirement as a bad thing so many people actually look forward to being retired so it should be based on individual preference I think I would want to retire early.

#38 2023-06-14 20:44:10

Dozie

Well I don't know if someone has said if here but the retirement age of any one is that which the government of the area places it at and it is highly required to follow that law

#39 2023-06-14 21:34:11

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;13957 wrote:

Well I don't know if someone has said if here but the retirement age of any one is that which the government of the area places it at and it is highly required to follow that law

Retirement age is left to the government to decide especially when it's concerns a government work but it's not a big deal if you still feel you are strong enough to work I believe you can do so .

#40 2023-06-15 07:02:56

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;13946 wrote:

Well let's be very honest not everyone sees retirement as a bad thing so many people actually look forward to being retired so it should be based on individual preference I think I would want to retire early.

Everyone wants to retire early and choose what they personally want to work on and have interest in. But to do this we need to work hard, invest well in projects like utopia and have patience to wait for the investment to mature.

#41 2023-06-15 17:21:33

KingCRP

Lanistergame2;14031 wrote:
KingCRP;13946 wrote:

Everyone wants to retire early and choose what they personally want to work on and have interest in. But to do this we need to work hard, invest well in projects like utopia and have patience to wait for the investment to mature.

I know a man who at 90 is still working, and he is a barber he has been working for more than 50 years and he was interviewed and he made it clear he love what he is doing and doesn't want to retire.

#42 2023-06-15 18:44:39

MRBEAST

KingCRP;14061 wrote:
KingCRP;13946 wrote:

I know a man who at 90 is still working, and he is a barber he has been working for more than 50 years and he was interviewed and he made it clear he love what he is doing and doesn't want to retire.

Well they exist personally I have not come to the term yet what my retirement age would be yet but I think I would love to be self employed so that I can actually retire when I want.

#43 2023-06-15 20:55:20

full

KingCRP;14061 wrote:
KingCRP;13946 wrote:

Yes, there's a chance for this to happen but you misunderstand the whole conversation about the best retirement age. This conversation was about people working with the government or private organization not own business.

#44 2023-06-15 20:57:58

Vastextension

full;14126 wrote:
KingCRP;14061 wrote:

Yes, there's a chance for this to happen but you misunderstand the whole conversation about the best retirement age. This conversation was about people working with the government or private organization not own business.

Support what you said and from what I see the man who is in his 90s is using barbing as an exercise in order to stay healthy because he just can't sit at home doing nothing

#45 2023-06-15 21:01:39

joanna

Vastextension;14129 wrote:
full;14126 wrote:
KingCRP;14061 wrote:

Support what you said and from what I see the man who is in his 90s is using barbing as an exercise in order to stay healthy because he just can't sit at home doing nothing

Yes, sitting at home doing nothing for prolonged periods of time can have several negative consequences on an individual's physical, mental, and social well-being.

#46 2023-06-15 21:19:33

PEACEMAKER

joanna;14132 wrote:

Yes, sitting at home doing nothing for prolonged periods of time can have several negative consequences on an individual's physical, mental, and social well-being.

This is true and why the older generation are always advised to find a hobby thag they can use to stay active and healthy. This could be a sport or any other type of physical activity

They also help with mental health.

#47 2023-06-15 21:25:24

Europ

joanna;14132 wrote:
full;14126 wrote:

Being idle makes the bone fatigue and more over its likely that the body system easily get tired  and weak.

#48 2023-06-15 21:26:58

Vastextension

joanna;14132 wrote:
full;14126 wrote:

Inactivity can lead to a host of physical health problems, including weight gain, muscle weakness, poor circulation, and increased risk of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and certain types of cancer.

#49 2023-06-15 21:27:40

oba

Vastextension;14146 wrote:
joanna;14132 wrote:

Inactivity can lead to a host of physical health problems, including weight gain, muscle weakness, poor circulation, and increased risk of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and certain types of cancer.

Inactivity and a lack of social interaction can lead to feelings of loneliness, depression, and anxiety, which can have a negative impact on mental health and well-being.

#50 2023-06-15 21:28:07

joanna

oba;14147 wrote:
Vastextension;14146 wrote:
joanna;14132 wrote:

Inactivity and a lack of social interaction can lead to feelings of loneliness, depression, and anxiety, which can have a negative impact on mental health and well-being.

Sitting at home doing nothing can lead to a lack of social interaction, which could leave individuals feeling isolated, lonely, and disconnected from others, leading to further mental health issues.

Board footer