uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-10 19:11:15

full

Share your Humour, jokes and Funny stories

I created this topic so we can have a moment of fun and a little for the day on this forum just to brighten the day of some users with jokes, humor, or funny stories since we do what others are going through in life and smile always heal some emotional or heart wound.

#2 2023-06-10 19:37:08

Camavinga

Re: Share your Humour, jokes and Funny stories

It is very beautiful to have something like this here. After a long day of stressful work, you come here and crack yourself up with laughter. That's very thoughtful mate, cheers!

#3 2023-06-10 19:39:52

Detroit

Wow! I am speechless. That is very nice of you. Good to see something that is cryptocurrency-not related. It's not that it's a bad thing to always talk about cryptocurrency but sometimes we need a break and here is the break. Thank you.

#4 2023-06-10 20:20:38

crpuusd

Detroit;13097 wrote:

Wow! I am speechless. That is very nice of you. Good to see something that is cryptocurrency-not related. It's not that it's a bad thing to always talk about cryptocurrency but sometimes we need a break and here is the break. Thank you.

Its a wonderful opinion and i would prefer the jokes and fun can go all the way round, and probably any crypto joke should be allowed as well to keep it not out of form.

#5 2023-06-10 20:40:14

KAMSI_UG

Well the biggest humor and joke story I have heard is when some one called CRP crypton a failed coin I think that's stupidity

#6 2023-06-10 20:50:01

full

Camavinga;13095 wrote:

It is very beautiful to have something like this here. After a long day of stressful work, you come here and crack yourself up with laughter. That's very thoughtful mate, cheers!

Yeah, and that's the purpose of this thread. You know, people are already going through a lot of things these days and having some moment for joke and laugter will help them in health aspect.

#7 2023-06-10 20:54:42

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;13124 wrote:

Well the biggest humor and joke story I have heard is when some one called CRP crypton a failed coin I think that's stupidity

Well I believe the person must be a stand up comedian to think so because CRP crypton has proven time and time again that it is a very solid coin with amazing potentials.

#8 2023-06-10 21:44:25

Europ

KingCRP;13132 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;13124 wrote:

Well I believe the person must be a stand up comedian to think so because CRP crypton has proven time and time again that it is a very solid coin with amazing potentials.

Since there is a lot of people turning up for this opinion. Definitely this idea will be better if you carry on with it

#9 2023-06-10 23:44:47

IyaJJJ

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy they say. Research has shown that laughter and humor can provide some health benefits. Therefore, i like this idea.

#10 2023-06-10 23:45:08

level

IyaJJJ;13237 wrote:

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy they say. Research has shown that laughter and humor can provide some health benefits. Therefore, i like this idea.

I also support this movement since laughing can help to reduce stress and tension by increasing the production of feel-good endorphins that promote relaxation.

#11 2023-06-10 23:46:07

IyaJJJ

level;13238 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13237 wrote:

I also support this movement since laughing can help to reduce stress and tension by increasing the production of feel-good endorphins that promote relaxation.

A good laugh can help stimulate the immune system by increasing the production of antibodies and activating immune cells which can help improve overall health.

#12 2023-06-10 23:46:25

oba

IyaJJJ;13239 wrote:
level;13238 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13237 wrote:

A good laugh can help stimulate the immune system by increasing the production of antibodies and activating immune cells which can help improve overall health.

Footing my knowledge, laughing can also help to reduce pain by triggering the release of natural painkillers such as endorphins, which can help block pain signals.

#13 2023-06-10 23:47:59

IyaJJJ

oba;13240 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13239 wrote:
level;13238 wrote:

Footing my knowledge, laughing can also help to reduce pain by triggering the release of natural painkillers such as endorphins, which can help block pain signals.

Nevertheless, studies have found that laughter can help lower blood pressure and improve blood flow which can reduce the risk of heart disease.

#14 2023-06-10 23:48:18

thrive

IyaJJJ;13241 wrote:
oba;13240 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13239 wrote:

Nevertheless, studies have found that laughter can help lower blood pressure and improve blood flow which can reduce the risk of heart disease.

Yes. Humor and laughter can help uplift your mood and improve your overall sense of well-being by releasing endorphins and serotonin, the neurotransmitters associated with happiness.

#15 2023-06-10 23:49:20

IyaJJJ

thrive;13242 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13241 wrote:
oba;13240 wrote:

Yes. Humor and laughter can help uplift your mood and improve your overall sense of well-being by releasing endorphins and serotonin, the neurotransmitters associated with happiness.

Humor and laughter are great for social bonding since it helps people connect and build stronger relationships. Therefore, i expect it to build bond with this forum.

#16 2023-06-11 10:35:09

Lanistergame2

It is very difficult to convey humor solely through texts. Usually one would need an extra medium like pictures, or directly while speaking so they can pick the nuances in the conversation.
Regardless I am looking forward to reading the stories from other members here.

#17 2023-06-11 16:49:26

Comrade

Lanistergame2;13244 wrote:

It is very difficult to convey humor solely through texts. Usually one would need an extra medium like pictures, or directly while speaking so they can pick the nuances in the conversation.

Jokes jokes: jokes: My Dad once told me when I was young that i should never be a man that is cashless,  now i just spoke with him. "SORRY Dad I'm sorry i become a man with no Cash but coins"

#18 2023-06-11 17:44:13

crpuusd

Comrade;13259 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13244 wrote:

Jokes jokes: jokes: My Dad once told me when I was young that i should never be a man that is cashless,  now i just spoke with him. "SORRY Dad I'm sorry i become a man with no Cash but coins"

Funny crypto enthusiastic. No wonder you found yourself here smile

#19 2023-06-11 23:02:48

joanna

IyaJJJ;13243 wrote:
thrive;13242 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13241 wrote:

Humor and laughter are great for social bonding since it helps people connect and build stronger relationships. Therefore, i expect it to build bond with this forum.

There are numerous benefits of humor and laughter, both for physical and mental health. Laughter helps to improve mood by releasing dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter that is associated with pleasure, happiness, and reward.

#20 2023-06-11 23:03:09

IyaJJJ

joanna;13358 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13243 wrote:
thrive;13242 wrote:

There are numerous benefits of humor and laughter, both for physical and mental health. Laughter helps to improve mood by releasing dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter that is associated with pleasure, happiness, and reward.

Overall, humor and laughter can improve emotional resilience, reduce stress levels and promote a positive outlook on life with gorgeous look.

#21 2023-06-11 23:03:26

oba

IyaJJJ;13359 wrote:
joanna;13358 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13243 wrote:

Overall, humor and laughter can improve emotional resilience, reduce stress levels and promote a positive outlook on life with gorgeous look.

I look forward to see an interesting share of humour, jokes with the inclusion funny stories and comedy from the forum users.

#22 2023-06-12 10:39:47

Comrade

oba;13360 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13359 wrote:
joanna;13358 wrote:

I look forward to see an interesting share of humour, jokes with the inclusion funny stories and comedy from the forum users.

Same right here and want we should expect is funny acticles and we should learn to appreciate the effort when shared.

#23 2023-06-12 10:54:13

crpuusd

Comrade;13399 wrote:
oba;13360 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13359 wrote:

Same right here and want we should expect is funny acticles and we should learn to appreciate the effort when shared.

I only Witness one person that drops a jokes in here or is it that Utopia p2p will open a forum for user's and it will all just  be flooded with no creative contribution?

#24 2023-06-12 10:57:04

Comrade

crpuusd;13402 wrote:
Comrade;13399 wrote:
oba;13360 wrote:

I only Witness one person that drops a jokes in here or is it that Utopia p2p will open a forum for user's and it will all just  be flooded with no creative contribution?

Well you should understand that its not every one that can crack a joke but and the need not to encourage or make comments is essential.

#25 2023-06-12 10:59:41

crpuusd

Comrade;13403 wrote:
crpuusd;13402 wrote:
Comrade;13399 wrote:

Well you should understand that its not every one that can crack a joke but and the need not to encourage or make comments is essential.

Alright, that will be good and moreover i can see the features of photo uploading in a particular forum i will like to that maybe that can actually help here to share comics.

Board footer