uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-01 14:31:26

TheMerchant
Moderator
Registered: 2020-11-20
Posts: 68

Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

What are you most looking forward to for Utopia and its integrated private cryptocurrency, Crypton (CRP), in 2021?


"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

Offline

#2 2021-01-01 22:53:38

Bhawk
Member
From: UK
Registered: 2020-12-29
Posts: 9

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

a full economy growing within utopia, sites for sales, trade, competition etc which will lure in more users and see this ecosystem grow from strength to strength. oh and rising value and more investors of crp of course

Offline

#3 2021-01-15 11:42:20

TheMerchant
Moderator
Registered: 2020-11-20
Posts: 68

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

We're off to a great start in 2021 with the release of the Crypton Exchange on January 9th.

No KYC, Minimal fees, Automated withdrawals and developers who are receptive to community feedback.

Looks like 2021 may be a great year for Utopia!


"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

Offline

#4 2021-01-15 12:59:20

Nextdream
Member
Registered: 2021-01-09
Posts: 4

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

A mobile version, It will help Utopia to start mass adoption, and push crypton on the spotlight. Utopia have the power to become the "WeChat"
like Utopia, WeChat have instant message, sharing file, inside payment system, but unlike Utopia, WeChat don't have P2P and Freedom !


#UTOPIAFRANCE / F0A70DA9D90CE57409B1DED1886F83E8

Offline

#5 2021-09-22 09:55:29

CleverGUY28
Member
Registered: 2021-09-21
Posts: 16

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

mobile app, of course!

Offline

#6 2021-09-24 05:53:58

kukoro
Member
Registered: 2021-09-23
Posts: 61

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

I hope in the future more success and progress

good projeck....

Offline

#7 2021-12-13 14:20:33

Cromanes
Member
Registered: 2021-12-10
Posts: 316

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

Hey. Hey. Anyone happen to know what the Kryptonian pamphlet is related to and if it's a coincidence that the creators pimped it?

Offline

#8 2022-02-13 15:23:27

Gordon
Member
Registered: 2022-02-13
Posts: 40

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

Cromanes;1200 wrote:

<p>Hey. Hey. Anyone happen to know what the Kryptonian pamphlet is related to and if it&#039;s a coincidence that the creators pimped it?</p>

Hi. I doubt the validity of rumors, but I will say the assumption that someone in the community said that some investors from Islady bought up the coin and that's why there was this jump.

Offline

#9 2022-02-14 14:47:22

Cromanes
Member
Registered: 2021-12-10
Posts: 316

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

Gordon;1544 wrote:

Hi. I doubt the validity of rumors, but I will say the assumption that someone in the community said that some investors from Islady bought up the coin and that's why there was this jump.

Sounds interesting, but I'd like some evidence for it.

Offline

#10 2023-01-01 18:48:12

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

Happy new year everyone this post was made in 2021 and we now in 2023 and CRP is still standing strong, CRP Crypton is amongst the most consistent Altcoin in the market right now and I believe this year would be a good one for CRP Crypton

Offline

#11 2023-01-08 19:50:52

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

Well since tjos post was about Utopia and Crypton in 2021 well we aren't in 2021 any more so guys what do you think about Utopia p2p and Crypton this year 2023?

Offline

#12 2023-01-11 18:23:57

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

JONSNOWING;2630 wrote:

Well since tjos post was about Utopia and Crypton in 2021 well we aren't in 2021 any more so guys what do you think about Utopia p2p and Crypton this year 2023?

Utopia all time high of which I am aware of was $1.7 that on its own is very impressive and I see this number even increasing further in the coming future and that’s this year.

Offline

#13 2023-01-11 18:48:13

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

KAMSI_UG;2802 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2630 wrote:

Well since tjos post was about Utopia and Crypton in 2021 well we aren't in 2021 any more so guys what do you think about Utopia p2p and Crypton this year 2023?

Utopia all time high of which I am aware of was $1.7 that on its own is very impressive and I see this number even increasing further in the coming future and that’s this year.

There are some places you would see that the all time high of CRP Crypton was about $5 I don't know how true this is though.

Offline

#14 2023-01-11 20:56:20

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

Utopia p2p in 2022 would do very well and I am not only talking about the fact that it would be increasing in price but also it would also have more useful utilities.

Offline

#15 2023-01-12 21:42:46

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

I just checked the coin market cap for the price of CRP Crypton and I can see that it has gone above what it was for a long time.

Offline

#16 2023-01-12 22:20:34

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

Kelechi;2914 wrote:

I just checked the coin market cap for the price of CRP Crypton and I can see that it has gone above what it was for a long time.

I also saw the increase but I did not think too much about it because it's actually not a strong rise if you ask me. But on the brighter side is that the market is getting better and hopefully we would see more development coming

Offline

#17 2023-01-12 22:28:11

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

JONSNOWING;2928 wrote:
Kelechi;2914 wrote:

I just checked the coin market cap for the price of CRP Crypton and I can see that it has gone above what it was for a long time.

I also saw the increase but I did not think too much about it because it's actually not a strong rise if you ask me. But on the brighter side is that the market is getting better and hopefully we would see more development coming

Well Bitcoin increase wasn't also rapid and now it's at $18000 the market would definitely become better soon and it's going to be great for CRP holders

Offline

#18 2023-01-13 10:11:47

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

Kelechi;2933 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2928 wrote:
Kelechi;2914 wrote:

I just checked the coin market cap for the price of CRP Crypton and I can see that it has gone above what it was for a long time.

I also saw the increase but I did not think too much about it because it's actually not a strong rise if you ask me. But on the brighter side is that the market is getting better and hopefully we would see more development coming

Well Bitcoin increase wasn't also rapid and now it's at $18000 the market would definitely become better soon and it's going to be great for CRP holders

To be honest CRP has actually tried and I believe last year was a bad year for cryptocurrency generally and CRP pulled through it, that’s great to see although I still think CRP need more popularity to maintain a good amount this year.

Offline

#19 2023-01-13 19:48:53

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

This may just be the year CRP Crypton breaks it's all time high and take over, I was really impressed that CRP Crypton has held its own even when to coins like Bitcoin was dropping I am very enthusiastic about it's potentials.

Offline

#20 2023-01-13 20:02:48

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

Kelechi;3007 wrote:

This may just be the year CRP Crypton breaks it's all time high and take over, I was really impressed that CRP Crypton has held its own even when to coins like Bitcoin was dropping I am very enthusiastic about it's potentials.

It can only be the year of CRP Crypton if we are wise about it, the coin can only increase if we keep holding this coin, I don’t see CRP Crypton as an investment alone it has other amazing utilities.

Offline

#21 2023-01-13 20:37:50

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

KAMSI_UG;3009 wrote:
Kelechi;3007 wrote:

This may just be the year CRP Crypton breaks it's all time high and take over, I was really impressed that CRP Crypton has held its own even when to coins like Bitcoin was dropping I am very enthusiastic about it's potentials.

It can only be the year of CRP Crypton if we are wise about it, the coin can only increase if we keep holding this coin, I don’t see CRP Crypton as an investment alone it has other amazing utilities.

Guys take this year as a year you put CRP Crypton into use and not just saving it into your wallet and then we would see considerable growth.

Offline

#22 2023-01-13 20:44:35

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

Utopia Crypton CRP in 2021 was great, Utopia Crypton CRP in 2022 was strong and even with the drop in the cryptocurrency market it still held strongly, I am sure this year would be better.

Offline

#23 2023-01-14 19:49:21

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

I would  Really be glad if Utopia p2p can actually finally launch their Nft marketplace, launchpad, smart token and mobile application this year. It Would really be awesome.

Offline

#24 2023-01-14 20:25:19

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

KingCRP;3108 wrote:

I would  Really be glad if Utopia p2p can actually finally launch their Nft marketplace, launchpad, smart token and mobile application this year. It Would really be awesome.

If the Utopia NFT market place takes shape I think it would even get more investors Into the Utopia's application.

Offline

#25 2023-01-15 21:35:00

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

CRP Crypton did well in 2021 and I don't know for sure if 2021 was the year CRP reached its all time high, but this year 2023 would become the best year for CRP Crypton.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB