uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-02-02 20:14:14

CrytoCynthia

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2021

KAMSI_UG;4405 wrote:

Guys I would like to know this, does the success and fail of CRP Crypton have anything to do with its present market conditions or situations and can the knowledge of CRP Crypton in 2021 play an important role in decision making.

Well the past of any coin is always very important especially in making possible predictions, but speaking practically just predicting may not actually go a long way, the market it volatile and can swing any way, but for history sake it’s important to know.

#52 2023-02-02 20:33:38

joanna

KAMSI_UG;4405 wrote:

Guys I would like to know this, does the success and fail of CRP Crypton have anything to do with its present market conditions or situations and can the knowledge of CRP Crypton in 2021 play an important role in decision making.

Every moment determines the success and fail of a cryptocurrency project because the investors are always looking for a new window of opportunity if Crypton coin did well now it will be notice by crypto investment and get more traffic.

#53 2023-02-04 19:34:50

KAMSI_UG

joanna;4423 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4405 wrote:

Every moment determines the success and fail of a cryptocurrency project because the investors are always looking for a new window of opportunity if Crypton coin did well now it will be notice by crypto investment and get more traffic.

That’s true but also I believe true investor project based on what they have already researched about the project previously, so much may be doing badly now but definitely would do better.

#54 2023-02-04 20:31:22

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;4635 wrote:
joanna;4423 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4405 wrote:

That’s true but also I believe true investor project based on what they have already researched about the project previously, so much may be doing badly now but definitely would do better.

Well then what enables one to do a successful research? Let me take a guess! Know the success and fail of the coin at some giving point of time and even generally know more about the coin in question.

#55 2023-02-04 21:27:30

Kelechi

Is it possible to transfer CRP Crypton to someone who is using trust wallet, I know CRP Crypton has lots of exchangea that has accepted it.

#56 2023-02-04 21:29:04

Dozie

Kelechi;4685 wrote:

Is it possible to transfer CRP Crypton to someone who is using trust wallet, I know CRP Crypton has lots of exchangea that has accepted it.

No it's won't be. Possible to transfer Crypton CRP tk someone using trust wallet I don't think CRP Crypton is available on trust wallet.

#57 2023-02-07 15:51:19

KingCRP

Dozie;4686 wrote:
Kelechi;4685 wrote:

No it's won't be. Possible to transfer Crypton CRP tk someone using trust wallet I don't think CRP Crypton is available on trust wallet.

This is not rock science you can only transfer CRP Crypton to someone using an address that has listed CRP Crypton and certainly trust wallet hasn’t yet listed CRP Crypton.

#58 2023-02-07 19:47:42

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;4997 wrote:
Dozie;4686 wrote:
Kelechi;4685 wrote:

This is not rock science you can only transfer CRP Crypton to someone using an address that has listed CRP Crypton and certainly trust wallet hasn’t yet listed CRP Crypton.

Well anyone who actually is interested in CRP Crypton should go on and register on the Utopia p2p internal exchange Crypton Exchange, this is probably their best option.

#59 2023-02-07 20:33:59

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;5022 wrote:
KingCRP;4997 wrote:
Dozie;4686 wrote:

Well anyone who actually is interested in CRP Crypton should go on and register on the Utopia p2p internal exchange Crypton Exchange, this is probably their best option.

Crypton isn’t the only exchange for CRP Crypton, you can check out coin tiger or my personal favorite after Crypton Exchange which is LBank exchange.

#60 2023-02-07 23:17:53

full

KingCRP;4997 wrote:
Dozie;4686 wrote:
Kelechi;4685 wrote:

At the time of writing this. Yes, Crypton coin can only transfer to uWallet and all the supported exchanges where Crypton coin is listed. In the future, there's a chance that a wallet like Trust will support the Utopia p2p blockchain.

#61 2023-02-07 23:50:28

thrive

KAMSI_UG;5030 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5022 wrote:
KingCRP;4997 wrote:

Crypton isn’t the only exchange for CRP Crypton, you can check out coin tiger or my personal favorite after Crypton Exchange which is LBank exchange.

Of course. The Crypton Exchange is not the only exchange where the Crypton coin is listed but it outperformed all the exchanges where the Crypton coin is listed through the provision of anonymous trading, fast deposit, instant withdrawal, no restriction worldwide, no Kyc, and daily limit.

#62 2023-02-08 14:20:18

CrytoCynthia

thrive;5083 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5030 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5022 wrote:

Of course. The Crypton Exchange is not the only exchange where the Crypton coin is listed but it outperformed all the exchanges where the Crypton coin is listed through the provision of anonymous trading, fast deposit, instant withdrawal, no restriction worldwide, no Kyc, and daily limit.

Definitely Crypton exchange has no comparison with any other exchange that has listed CRP Crypton. Honesty I am actually also dealing my Bitcoin on Crypton exchange.

#63 2023-02-08 17:15:28

Vastextension

full;5078 wrote:
KingCRP;4997 wrote:
Dozie;4686 wrote:

At the time of writing this. Yes, Crypton coin can only transfer to uWallet and all the supported exchanges where Crypton coin is listed. In the future, there's a chance that a wallet like Trust will support the Utopia p2p blockchain.

Guys, don't forget that Trust wallet was acquired by CZ Binance and with the level of his stance in terms of CEX activities. Although, nothing is impossible but I don't think it is possible for Trust Wallet to support the privacy coin blockchain.

#64 2023-02-08 22:41:24

JONSNOWING

Vastextension;5116 wrote:
full;5078 wrote:
KingCRP;4997 wrote:

Guys, don't forget that Trust wallet was acquired by CZ Binance and with the level of his stance in terms of CEX activities. Although, nothing is impossible but I don't think it is possible for Trust Wallet to support the privacy coin blockchain.

I have never for once trusted CZ Binance, I feel he wants to privatized Cryptocurrency and then try to make it centralized, I avoid the use of binance and now I would avoid trust wallet.

#65 2023-02-09 21:58:07

thrive

JONSNOWING;5192 wrote:
Vastextension;5116 wrote:
full;5078 wrote:

I have never for once trusted CZ Binance, I feel he wants to privatized Cryptocurrency and then try to make it centralized, I avoid the use of binance and now I would avoid trust wallet.

Only a naive cryptocurrency will trust the concept of Binance not to talk about the Trust wallet that was acquired by Binance because CZ have enriched himself through user fund for years by Binance charging ridiculous withdrawal fee for Bitcoin but when we talk about the Utopia p2p there's nothing like this and I wish we could have P2P trading on Crypton Exchange where user can trade fiat currency and crypto so there won't be any reason to use an exchange like Binance.

#66 2023-03-13 21:33:56

Kelechi

Binance is like a ticking boom waiting to explode, may cryptocurrency related entities would fade off and I am looking at binance to fade off in the coming years, guys don't forget not to leave your funds on any exchange.

#67 2023-03-14 22:53:14

JONSNOWING

2021 was a very good year for CRP if I am not mistaken. I believe CRP Crypton reached its all time high during that year. Although 2022 wasn't all that great. It brought in the bear market and the price dropped a bit, but hopefully 2023 would be even be a better year CRP Crypton.

#68 2023-03-16 19:38:47

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;5513 wrote:

2021 was a very good year for CRP if I am not mistaken. I believe CRP Crypton reached its all time high during that year. Although 2022 wasn't all that great. It brought in the bear market and the price dropped a bit, but hopefully 2023 would be even be a better year CRP Crypton.

Well the best is still yet to come for CRP Crypton. It was Clear that the year 2021 was a fantastic year for cryptocurrency and CRP benefited from it, such bull run may be on its way this year.

#69 2023-03-16 19:42:02

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;5693 wrote:

Well the best is still yet to come for CRP Crypton. It was Clear that the year 2021 was a fantastic year for cryptocurrency and CRP benefited from it, such bull run may be on its way this year.

I have said it before and I would reiterate here that coins like Crypton do not rely on the entire crypto market being on the rise as they are good buys in any market and can rise despite the general trend.

Crypto is a very correlated industry, but the true gems can sometimes decouple from that.

#70 2023-03-16 19:46:37

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;5697 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5693 wrote:

I have said it before and I would reiterate here that coins like Crypton do not rely on the entire crypto market being on the rise as they are good buys in any market and can rise despite the general trend.

Crypto is a very correlated industry, but the true gems can sometimes decouple from that.

Well if that’s the case then CRP Crypton would be regarded as a stablecoin? I doubt if that’s the case. But I would agree that coins like CRP Crypton are more solid in bad mark and can withdraw the bear market but it would go parabolic when the bull market returns.

#71 2023-03-16 20:04:54

KingCRP

Judging by the all time high of CRP Crypton which is $1.7 CRP Crypton still has to do even better to get recognized. I can also vouch that CRP Crypton has some amazing utilities but it needs that big break.

#72 2023-03-16 21:25:44

Kelechi

KingCRP;5711 wrote:

Judging by the all time high of CRP Crypton which is $1.7 CRP Crypton still has to do even better to get recognized. I can also vouch that CRP Crypton has some amazing utilities but it needs that big break.

Hey mate I think a coin that was established or created by 2019 having an all time high of $1.7 isn't really a bad thing if you ask me. Also it still has great potentials tk surpass those Figures.

#73 2023-03-18 16:58:10

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;5723 wrote:
KingCRP;5711 wrote:

Hey mate I think a coin that was established or created by 2019 having an all time high of $1.7 isn't really a bad thing if you ask me. Also it still has great potentials tk surpass those Figures.

Yes you are right mate with the poor nature of the market yea CRP has done very well in my own opinion. It has also held strongly even in the worse dip and that’s a big win for CRP Crypton holders.

#74 2023-03-18 19:08:21

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;5974 wrote:
Kelechi;5723 wrote:
KingCRP;5711 wrote:

Yes you are right mate with the poor nature of the market yea CRP has done very well in my own opinion. It has also held strongly even in the worse dip and that’s a big win for CRP Crypton holders.

So I see we are very optimistic about CRP, so it's safe to say that this is a good time to actually by in on CRP Crypton right? That said what are your price predictions on CRP Crypton for the future.

#75 2023-03-18 20:30:08

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;5994 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5974 wrote:
Kelechi;5723 wrote:

So I see we are very optimistic about CRP, so it's safe to say that this is a good time to actually by in on CRP Crypton right? That said what are your price predictions on CRP Crypton for the future.

Yes I can boldly say that this is a good time to buy CRP , why because it’s currently cheap and very affordable, and also there are high chance we would be entering the bull market anytime soon.

Board footer