uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-21 17:08:35

oba

One of the reason you should not trust Government or centralized syste

There are a lot of things happening around us that we may be naive about and the most painful part is that it is already happening in all niches (medical, mechanical, aviation, and of course cryptocurrency). This is why i join the wagon of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem when i learn the project want developed to be the safe-haven for total privacy because all setting is fucked up by the BIG BROTHER who do nothing but manipulate the system.
What I am going to talk about today will be out of crypto but it's something that I believe it affects all of us because we all brush our teeth everyday.
My question is why did the medical association put fluoride to toothpaste when they know it has medication implication?

#2 2023-06-21 19:03:55

Lanistergame2

Re: One of the reason you should not trust Government or centralized syste

This is not the right forum for such a discussion and I doubt you will get an appropriate answer except we have an expert dentist here.
In my limited knowledge I understand that Fluoride is one of the active ingredients used to prevent cavity and protect the teeth.

You can wait for an expert answer from more experienced users.

#3 2023-06-21 23:12:40

thrive

You brought my attention to this and according to my research. Fluoride is said to be a mineral that is found naturally in some foods and water and is added to many toothpaste, mouthwashes, and community water supplies in regulated amounts to avoid issues.

#4 2023-06-21 23:13:29

Vastextension

thrive;15381 wrote:

You brought my attention to this and according to my research. Fluoride is said to be a mineral that is found naturally in some foods and water and is added to many toothpaste, mouthwashes, and community water supplies in regulated amounts to avoid issues.

Footing my research fluoride is beneficial when taken in appropriate doses, excessive intake of it can result in certain side effects but it is something that has side effects why did they put it in toothpaste, mouthwashes, and community water?

#5 2023-06-21 23:14:10

level

Vastextension;15382 wrote:
thrive;15381 wrote:

Footing my research fluoride is beneficial when taken in appropriate doses, excessive intake of it can result in certain side effects but it is something that has side effects why did they put it in toothpaste, mouthwashes, and community water?

There are a lot of bad things we could never imagine that is going on in the medical system and it shows that they purposely use it instead of using the best alternative just to make more people sick so that the medical system won't go broke.

#6 2023-06-21 23:14:36

oba

level;15383 wrote:
thrive;15381 wrote:

There are a lot of bad things we could never imagine that is going on in the medical system and it shows that they purposely use it instead of using the best alternative just to make more people sick so that the medical system won't go broke.

You have a point and I could the Covid-19 vaccine either has killed a lot of people make some paralysis or was blind. I even heard that Jamie Foxx is one of the celebrities that's currently affected by the vaccine. What is the side effect of fluoride you guys know?

#7 2023-06-21 23:15:05

joanna

oba;15384 wrote:
level;15383 wrote:

You have a point and I could the Covid-19 vaccine either has killed a lot of people make some paralysis or was blind. I even heard that Jamie Foxx is one of the celebrities that's currently affected by the vaccine. What is the side effect of fluoride you guys know?

Excessive intake of fluoride during tooth development may cause dental fluorosis characterized by discolored, mottled, or spotted teeth. This is typically a cosmetic condition and does not affect teeth function, but may negatively affect one's self-esteem.

#8 2023-06-21 23:15:23

thrive

joanna;15385 wrote:
oba;15384 wrote:
level;15383 wrote:

Excessive intake of fluoride during tooth development may cause dental fluorosis characterized by discolored, mottled, or spotted teeth. This is typically a cosmetic condition and does not affect teeth function, but may negatively affect one's self-esteem.

Meanwhile, long-term overexposure to high levels of fluoride can cause skeletal fluorosis, characterized by joint pain and stiffness, bone fragility, and calcification of ligaments and tendons.

#9 2023-06-21 23:15:42

Vastextension

thrive;15386 wrote:
joanna;15385 wrote:
oba;15384 wrote:

Meanwhile, long-term overexposure to high levels of fluoride can cause skeletal fluorosis, characterized by joint pain and stiffness, bone fragility, and calcification of ligaments and tendons.

High levels of fluoride can negatively impact thyroid gland functions and reduce the production of thyroid hormones, leading to hypothyroidism and related health problems.

#10 2023-06-21 23:16:00

level

Vastextension;15387 wrote:
thrive;15386 wrote:
joanna;15385 wrote:

High levels of fluoride can negatively impact thyroid gland functions and reduce the production of thyroid hormones, leading to hypothyroidism and related health problems.

Ingestion of excessive fluoride can lead to gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, abdominal pain, and vomiting.

#11 2023-06-21 23:16:39

joanna

level;15388 wrote:
thrive;15386 wrote:

Ingestion of excessive fluoride can lead to gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, abdominal pain, and vomiting.

High levels of fluoride can cause damage to the central nervous system and impair cognitive functioning.

#12 2023-06-21 23:16:57

oba

joanna;15389 wrote:
level;15388 wrote:

High levels of fluoride can cause damage to the central nervous system and impair cognitive functioning.

Exposure to extremely high levels of fluoride can cause acute toxicity, characterized by symptoms such as tremors, convulsions, respiratory failure, and even death.

#13 2023-06-21 23:17:22

thrive

oba;15390 wrote:
joanna;15389 wrote:
level;15388 wrote:

Exposure to extremely high levels of fluoride can cause acute toxicity, characterized by symptoms such as tremors, convulsions, respiratory failure, and even death.

It is important to note that most individuals do not experience significant adverse health effects from fluoride intake when taken at the appropriate levels.

#14 2023-06-21 23:17:52

Vastextension

thrive;15391 wrote:
oba;15390 wrote:
joanna;15389 wrote:

It is important to note that most individuals do not experience significant adverse health effects from fluoride intake when taken at the appropriate levels.

Professional and public health organizations continue to advocate for the safe and controlled use of fluoride to help prevent tooth decay, especially in children but why didn't they use a safe alternative?

Last edited by Vastextension (2023-06-21 23:18:09)

#15 2023-06-21 23:19:07

level

Vastextension;15392 wrote:
thrive;15391 wrote:
oba;15390 wrote:

Professional and public health organizations continue to advocate for the safe and controlled use of fluoride to help prevent tooth decay, especially in children but why didn't they use a safe alternative?

Using the safe alternative won't make more money. The more people are sick the more money they make in the medical space.

#16 2023-06-24 17:37:27

Kelechi

level;15393 wrote:
thrive;15391 wrote:

Using the safe alternative won't make more money. The more people are sick the more money they make in the medical space.

Making money is not easy, you need to first find out what you are good at and then try to work with what you can actually offer this is the best way to go at it

#17 2023-06-26 18:24:09

crpuusd

Kelechi;15512 wrote:
level;15393 wrote:

Making money is not easy, you need to first find out what you are good at and then try to work with what you can actually offer this is the best way to go at it

Has we can actually see that the crypto world is not safe with the government, according to the mess happening around the binance issues

#18 2023-06-26 18:41:16

KingCRP

crpuusd;15934 wrote:
Kelechi;15512 wrote:
level;15393 wrote:

Has we can actually see that the crypto world is not safe with the government, according to the mess happening around the binance issues

I hate to use binance and that's because of it's centralization, I believe that's very bad of any cryptocurrency exchange to demand KYC before they can register anyone.

#19 2023-06-27 20:45:00

Crpuss

Well I have actually used the centralized system before I came across Utopia p2p and I have understood that there are so much disadvantages of actually being involved.

#20 2023-06-27 21:28:25

Dozie

If you don't want the constant control of your financial system by the government and want all the freedom you deserve then you would hate decentralization because that's what they are about.

#21 2023-06-27 22:37:26

JONSNOWING

Dozie;16171 wrote:

If you don't want the constant control of your financial system by the government and want all the freedom you deserve then you would hate decentralization because that's what they are about.

Well are we bit forgetting something. And that's the government are still trying so very hard to take control of the crypto-currency space by capturing the centralized service.

#22 2023-06-27 22:59:35

full

Crpuss;16148 wrote:

Well I have actually used the centralized system before I came across Utopia p2p and I have understood that there are so much disadvantages of actually being involved.

Almost every user of a decentralized platform is once in this situation and that's we see 99% of crypto transactions being facilitated by centralized in today's market but I expect things to change in the future.

#23 2023-06-27 23:00:01

thrive

full;16231 wrote:
Crpuss;16148 wrote:

Almost every user of a decentralized platform is once in this situation and that's we see 99% of crypto transactions being facilitated by centralized in today's market but I expect things to change in the future.

Yes and there are several reasons why people will choose to use a decentralized platform in the future after using a centralized platform

#24 2023-06-27 23:00:25

IyaJJJ

thrive;16232 wrote:
full;16231 wrote:
Crpuss;16148 wrote:

Yes and there are several reasons why people will choose to use a decentralized platform in the future after using a centralized platform

One of the reasons I believe is that decentralized platforms often offer higher levels of privacy and security than centralized platforms as there is no central authority controlling the network.

#25 2023-06-27 23:00:51

joanna

IyaJJJ;16233 wrote:
thrive;16232 wrote:
full;16231 wrote:

One of the reasons I believe is that decentralized platforms often offer higher levels of privacy and security than centralized platforms as there is no central authority controlling the network.

That's correct and all transactions are conducted directly between users, and personal information is not stored on a central server.

Board footer