uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-09 13:24:13

Anachronoa

Project Olethros

Good day Utopians!

This may sound crazy but I'm a passionate interstellar communicator located in South-East Asia and I've made an initiative with a result that is alarming to humankind. I found a way to communicate with "somebody" outside this planet and we are dealing a serious problem for the next years ahead.

The earthquake in Taiwan and the Solar Eclipse yesterday (around 18hrs ago) are not purely natural occurence. It is part of the silent interstellar warfare.

Why am I here at Utopia? Simply because I believe that this project is committed to privacy and other channels of communications in the internet are intercepted and infested by the "Somebody" co-existing with humans of this planet and they've been silently eliminating threats for their conquests.

If you are as passionate as me with this topic and if you want to work behind the curtains for humanity you may join my Utopia Channel or even meet me in personal(Let's make this work). The Project "Olethros" from a greek work is not as beautiful as it sounds, and I believe without such initiatives it will remain ugly for us humans.

I'm dedicating my life for this mission and I hope there's somebody here willing to take the risks like me. I'm not asking for anything here. I'm just seeking for someone to continue the work with me because I'm not gonna last for couple of years now due to my body condition.

Link to Project Olethros Utopia Channel: utopia://utopia.im/5D5F441DA6CD6FA5D1D9D583290F1398

Last edited by Anachronoa (2024-04-09 14:11:05)

Board footer