uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-16 19:46:14

joanna

Re: Anonymity of utopia ecosystem

KAMSI_UG;3278 wrote:

Utopia p2p anonymity remains intact, it’s very rare you find a project that is so focused on decentralization that it has practically all of its utilities supporting privacy protection and security.

Based on the manifesto and the primary motivation for starting the Utopia P2P project, I believe what we're seeing right now is just the beginning because Utopia was created to be the one-stop shop for private online browsing, anonymous payments, secure instant messaging, and encrypted email communication.

#27 2023-01-16 20:11:23

Lanistergame2

joanna;3330 wrote:

Utopia was created to be the one-stop shop for private online browsing, anonymous payments, secure instant messaging, and encrypted email communication.

Utopia could easily become the global medium of communication in a couple of decades with all the qualities that it offers.

With more revelations regarding how our data is used, more people would be interested in learning how they can protect their data and look to projects like Utopia.

#28 2023-01-17 04:06:26

CrytoCynthia

The Utopia USD is arguably the most secured stablecoin anyone can find right now. I have been using it myself and saving my asset in them and it is also anonymous.

#29 2023-01-17 16:09:13

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;3278 wrote:

Utopia p2p anonymity remains intact, it’s very rare you find a project that is so focused on decentralization that it has practically all of its utilities supporting privacy protection and security.

Utopia p2p has the best decentralized qualities in the cryptocurrency world today. I have been on this ecosystem and you hardly see a better decentralized project that utopia p2p

#30 2023-01-17 21:55:24

oba

KingCRP;3389 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3278 wrote:

Utopia p2p has the best decentralized qualities in the cryptocurrency world today. I have been on this ecosystem and you hardly see a better decentralized project that utopia p2p

What I like about the Utopia p2p decentralized service is that it has many advantages over Dropbox or Google Drive because they do not encrypt your files by default meaning anyone who gets their hands on them can view them without you knowing about it until they’ve already viewed them which could be months later if you don’t check your emails or download anything at all

#31 2023-01-29 20:32:34

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;3352 wrote:

The Utopia USD is arguably the most secured stablecoin anyone can find right now. I have been using it myself and saving my asset in them and it is also anonymous.

Just like CRP Crypton UUSD is also listed on Hotbit, Crypton Exchange, coin tiger exchange, Lbank exchange and it also has as much privacy nature and it is also decentralized as well.

#32 2023-01-30 15:25:53

CrytoCynthia

The fact that the Utopia p2p ecosystem is anonymous is part of its uniqueness other part is that it has amazing utilities, it supports privacy protection and it is completely secured.

#33 2023-01-30 17:54:29

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;4169 wrote:

The fact that the Utopia p2p ecosystem is anonymous is part of its uniqueness other part is that it has amazing utilities, it supports privacy protection and it is completely secured.

For example To send CRP Crypton to any where in the world you anonymity is protected also goes for UUSD too, the internal exchange of Utopia p2p Crypton Exchange supports no Kyc requirements too all this makes Utopia a top anonymous project.

#34 2023-01-30 20:33:36

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;4169 wrote:

Well people fail to see fhat the anonymity Utopia p2p has is not just a utility it's part of the major identity of Utopia p2p if you read their goals on the website and the reason Utopia p2p was created you would understand more.

#35 2023-02-01 23:15:10

thrive

Dozie;4218 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4169 wrote:

Well people fail to see fhat the anonymity Utopia p2p has is not just a utility it's part of the major identity of Utopia p2p if you read their goals on the website and the reason Utopia p2p was created you would understand more.

Yes, the protection of all human rights, inclusion of the right to privacy communication, and the freedom of expression, is one of the core values of Utopia's p2p ecosystem and I like the ecosystem aid in the creation of a self-governing society that values both freedom and humanism.

#36 2023-02-02 20:10:27

CrytoCynthia

thrive;4396 wrote:
Dozie;4218 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4169 wrote:

Yes, the protection of all human rights, inclusion of the right to privacy communication, and the freedom of expression, is one of the core values of Utopia's p2p ecosystem and I like the ecosystem aid in the creation of a self-governing society that values both freedom and humanism.

I was curious about the goals of Utopiap2p that I engaged myself in some reading and I can see that Utopia p2p has main targets of giving its users freedom, privacy protection and security.

#37 2023-02-02 20:50:41

Kelechi

Anonymity is a very necessary thing in Cryptocurrency now and also on the internet and you hardly see a project that actually offers genuine anonymity like Utopia p2p.

#38 2023-02-03 18:28:48

KingCRP

Anonymity of Utopia p2p is never underrated and I really haven’t seen it get more better than this. Utopia p2p keeps on doing better in terms of anonymity and in all of its Utilities you would definitely see that anonymity.

#39 2023-02-03 23:36:41

level

Kelechi;4428 wrote:

Anonymity is a very necessary thing in Cryptocurrency now and also on the internet and you hardly see a project that actually offers genuine anonymity like Utopia p2p.

You hardly find projects that offer quality privacy service like the Utopia p2p ecosystem 98% of all privacy project that was released before the creation of Utopia p2p were created to enrich the development team while Utopia was created out of enthusiast for privacy.

#40 2023-02-04 19:57:01

KingCRP

level;4597 wrote:
Kelechi;4428 wrote:

You hardly find projects that offer quality privacy service like the Utopia p2p ecosystem 98% of all privacy project that was released before the creation of Utopia p2p were created to enrich the development team while Utopia was created out of enthusiast for privacy.

The point at which I realized that Utopia p2p is completely decentralized is when I started to use their internal exchange Crypton exchange that is completely secured and doesn’t require any form of Kyc.

#41 2023-02-04 20:17:14

Kelechi

KingCRP;4651 wrote:
level;4597 wrote:
Kelechi;4428 wrote:

The point at which I realized that Utopia p2p is completely decentralized is when I started to use their internal exchange Crypton exchange that is completely secured and doesn’t require any form of Kyc.

I guess you haven't yet used CRP Crypton to send Untraceable anonymous transactions before, I really ought to explore that option, CRP can serve as a solid anonymous means of transactions.

#42 2023-02-07 21:49:34

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;4657 wrote:
KingCRP;4651 wrote:
level;4597 wrote:

I guess you haven't yet used CRP Crypton to send Untraceable anonymous transactions before, I really ought to explore that option, CRP can serve as a solid anonymous means of transactions.

Everyone needs to explore the use of Crypton CRP not only that, Utopia p2p has amazing Utilities no one should miss out on, like it's o KYC required exchange Crypton Exchange.

#43 2023-02-08 17:49:20

CrytoCynthia

There are lots of important aspect of Utopia p2p everyone needs to explore not only the internal exchange Crypton exchange also the fact that one can have privacy protection and anonymity.

#44 2023-02-09 23:29:22

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5121 wrote:

There are lots of important aspect of Utopia p2p everyone needs to explore not only the internal exchange Crypton exchange also the fact that one can have privacy protection and anonymity.

Yes, there are a lot of anonymity services provided by the Utopia p2p ecosystem than just the Crypton Exchange but everybody was putting out the area they seem to have cherished the most because the OP asked whats anonymity using the utopia ecosystem

#45 2023-02-17 21:11:14

CrytoCynthia

The anonymity of Utopia p2p is virtually unmatched, it has an amazing anonymity and it’s also a very great project for those who truly wants the value of Cryptocurrency.

#46 2023-03-08 18:01:07

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;5248 wrote:

The anonymity of Utopia p2p is virtually unmatched, it has an amazing anonymity and it’s also a very great project for those who truly wants the value of Cryptocurrency.

Anonymity has always be a problem If you ask me because before now it's just been fake promises no project has really been able to give true anonymity, so Utopia p2p needs to be celebrated.

#47 2023-03-09 23:13:44

thrive

Kelechi;5294 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5248 wrote:

Anonymity has always be a problem If you ask me because before now it's just been fake promises no project has really been able to give true anonymity, so Utopia p2p needs to be celebrated.

You have a point if we judge base on the level of the anonymous service provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem it's good thing to celebrate the ecosystem because the make privacy available to all areas that has to do with computational and cryptocurrency.

#48 2023-03-13 08:55:45

KAMSI_UG

thrive;5297 wrote:
Kelechi;5294 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5248 wrote:

You have a point if we judge base on the level of the anonymous service provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem it's good thing to celebrate the ecosystem because the make privacy available to all areas that has to do with computational and cryptocurrency.

I know of some project I have checked their white paper and they all claim to have so sort of solutions or the other many of them claim to offer decentralization and even offer anonymity and even privacy but you would find out that is all lie, but Utopia p2p offers everything they claim to offer.

#49 2023-03-13 21:38:40

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;5357 wrote:
thrive;5297 wrote:
Kelechi;5294 wrote:

I know of some project I have checked their white paper and they all claim to have so sort of solutions or the other many of them claim to offer decentralization and even offer anonymity and even privacy but you would find out that is all lie, but Utopia p2p offers everything they claim to offer.

Don't just trust any project based on their white paper or any description they put out, I rather ask for genuine review or recommendation, and I am not scared go leave a project early when I sense danger.

#50 2023-03-13 21:47:04

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;5402 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5357 wrote:
thrive;5297 wrote:

Don't just trust any project based on their white paper or any description they put out, I rather ask for genuine review or recommendation, and I am not scared go leave a project early when I sense danger.

Why would I have a project and not use every means known to me and use it to hype my own project, it's very easy and it would be one of the dumbest things to fall for without properly doing your own research first.

Board footer