uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-04-07 21:48:56

IyaJJJ

Re: Anonymity of utopia ecosystem

Lanistergame2;7087 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6989 wrote:

I have seen major mistakes made in Cryptocurrency done by professionals, newbies are now getting good hands on what cryptocurrency is all about. But there are still some who has refused not to grow.

This is true. There are newbies who are learning about new technologies the right way and making smart choices, and there are those who have been there for years and still maintain the same ideology they always had.
There are also the experienced members who get complacent and refuse to learn more after a while in the believe that they have acquired a lot of knowledge already.

Always keep learning and growing.

Those newbies who learn about the 21st-century technology in the right way and also make the best smart decision are those that took their time to learn about the beauty of the technology before adding the earning aspect.

#77 2023-04-07 21:52:52

joanna

KingCRP;7179 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7166 wrote:
KingCRP;7157 wrote:

Well this are the present Utilities on the Utopia p2p ecosystem but we haven’t yet fully witnessed all of the Utilities Utopia p2p offers, so let’s hope more Utilities comes in.

Regardless of which Utility on Utopia p2p is your favorite is important to note that they all supports anonymity, privacy protection and security, so the decentralized values Cryptocurrency has to offer can be gotten on this ecosystem.

Utopia p2p Utilities guys how many have you not used yet, yea Utopia p2p has so much utilities and I believe we all haven’t yet used them completely.

It's really add to answer this your question because I use almost all the features on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and the only feature I have not used is the uNS and mining.

#78 2023-04-07 21:53:35

JONSNOWING

IyaJJJ;7189 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6989 wrote:

I have seen major mistakes made in Cryptocurrency done by professionals, newbies are now getting good hands on what cryptocurrency is all about. But there are still some who has refused not to grow.

This is true. There are newbies who are learning about new technologies the right way and making smart choices, and there are those who have been there for years and still maintain the same ideology they always had.
There are also the experienced members who get complacent and refuse to learn more after a while in the believe that they have acquired a lot of knowledge already.

Those newbies who learn about the 21st-century technology in the right way and also make the best smart decision are those that took their time to learn about the beauty of the technology before adding the earning aspect.

With the possibilities the Cryptocurrency space offers I believe it's time more people understand the value of Cryptocurrency and I suggest that if it's possible Cryptocurrency should be taught in schools.

#79 2023-05-01 18:39:29

Dozie

JONSNOWING;7192 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7189 wrote:

With the possibilities the Cryptocurrency space offers I believe it's time more people understand the value of Cryptocurrency and I suggest that if it's possible Cryptocurrency should be taught in schools.

I also suggests aoy, it's best cryptocurrency starts getting taught in schools to help young one understand what cryptocurrency is early so they can be able to start adopting it earlier.

#80 2023-05-01 22:52:03

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;7192 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7189 wrote:

I believe that many individuals are aware of the benefits of cryptocurrency and the prospect of becoming an overnight billionaire, but the main issue is that most people are only concerned with the earning part of it.

#81 2023-05-01 22:54:25

thrive

JONSNOWING;7192 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7189 wrote:

Cryptocurrency and blockchain are already taught in some schools in the US, and EU countries it just only a few people know about this. Besides, I read that some schools also accept cryptocurrency as an intuition fee.

#82 2023-05-01 22:57:15

oba

thrive;7316 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7192 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7189 wrote:

Cryptocurrency and blockchain are already taught in some schools in the US, and EU countries it just only a few people know about this. Besides, I read that some schools also accept cryptocurrency as an intuition fee.

The schools I'm sure that are offering cryptocurrency courses include Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Oxford University, National University of Singapore, Cornell University, and the University of California Berkeley.

#83 2023-05-01 23:00:03

joanna

oba;7318 wrote:
thrive;7316 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7192 wrote:

The schools I'm sure that are offering cryptocurrency courses include Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Oxford University, National University of Singapore, Cornell University, and the University of California Berkeley.

Meanwhile, it will be hard to get the full list of schools that offer cryptocurrency and blockchain courses all over the world, and from what I know Princeton University, Stanford University, University of Alcalá, University of Hong Kong, York University, and University of Nicosia also offer courses for it.

#84 2023-05-02 11:12:49

level

full;7092 wrote:
KingCRP;6966 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6956 wrote:

I kind of feel some newbies here should try to make use of the products Utopia p2p offers this would help them have a ready understanding of what Utopia p2p is really all about.

Many newbies in cryptocurrency don’t know their are other Utilities a cryptocurrency project or entity can offer them aside the regular investment purposes.

I could remember I was also once a newbie in the cryptocurrency ecosystem years ago but I took my time to learn about the fundamental concept aspect of it which I believe its the most important. Any newbie that didn't know all the utility of cryptocurrency basically ignores knowing the benefit of the project other than making money through it.

You're quite right because some newbies are a pain in the butt but if they focus only on making money there's no way they are going to maximize the profit they ought to make if they didn't understand the fundamentals.

#85 2023-05-02 13:23:41

CrytoCynthia

level;7341 wrote:
full;7092 wrote:
KingCRP;6966 wrote:

Many newbies in cryptocurrency don’t know their are other Utilities a cryptocurrency project or entity can offer them aside the regular investment purposes.

I could remember I was also once a newbie in the cryptocurrency ecosystem years ago but I took my time to learn about the fundamental concept aspect of it which I believe its the most important. Any newbie that didn't know all the utility of cryptocurrency basically ignores knowing the benefit of the project other than making money through it.

You're quite right because some newbies are a pain in the butt but if they focus only on making money there's no way they are going to maximize the profit they ought to make if they didn't understand the fundamentals.

Many newbies active now aren’t here to learn, some of them are actually trying to earn immediately. I don’t have anything against earning but you must have to learn first.

#86 2023-05-02 13:33:10

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;7347 wrote:
level;7341 wrote:
full;7092 wrote:

Many newbies active now aren’t here to learn, some of them are actually trying to earn immediately. I don’t have anything against earning but you must have to learn first.

Well one thing I don’t support is generalizing things, yes some newbies actually don’t care about learning but there are still many newbies out there who always want to learn let support them.

#87 2023-05-02 13:41:22

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;7351 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7347 wrote:
level;7341 wrote:

Well one thing I don’t support is generalizing things, yes some newbies actually don’t care about learning but there are still many newbies out there who always want to learn let support them.

The highest percentage of the present Newbies right now only wants to earn and that’s the truth, the learnt about cryptocurrency the wrong way and are all interested about the monetary aspect.

#88 2023-05-02 14:04:51

level

CrytoCynthia;7347 wrote:
level;7341 wrote:
full;7092 wrote:

If the newbies never stop the habit of earning first whereas they ought to learn first before diving into the earning aspect. There is no way they won't always be the prey in the cryptocurrency cause the influencers will always use them to achieve their goals.

#89 2023-05-02 14:07:40

oba

level;7362 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7347 wrote:
level;7341 wrote:

If the newbies never stop the habit of earning first whereas they ought to learn first before diving into the earning aspect. There is no way they won't always be the prey in the cryptocurrency cause the influencers will always use them to achieve their goals.

I know this may look cruel to some people but I never for once feel sorry for the newbies whose aim was about making earning through cryptocurrency but ignore the most vital thing in the crypto space.

#90 2023-05-02 15:16:42

level

oba;7363 wrote:
level;7362 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7347 wrote:

I know this may look cruel to some people but I never for once feel sorry for the newbies whose aim was about making earning through cryptocurrency but ignore the most vital thing in the crypto space.

Same here but the sad thing is that when the result of their naiveness happened they will put the blame on cryptocurrency not being good to them where as they are the ones that built themselves a grave of losses.

#91 2023-05-02 15:41:58

oba

level;7365 wrote:
oba;7363 wrote:
level;7362 wrote:

Same here but the sad thing is that when the result of their naiveness happened they will put the blame on cryptocurrency not being good to them where as they are the ones that built themselves a grave of losses.

There's nothing we can do about that than to always make a positive comment about cryptocurrency in our own way because there will always be some people that will have negative things to say about cryptocurrency.

#92 2023-05-02 16:39:25

joanna

oba;7367 wrote:
level;7365 wrote:
oba;7363 wrote:

There's nothing we can do about that than to always make a positive comment about cryptocurrency in our own way because there will always be some people that will have negative things to say about cryptocurrency.

Agree with what you said and the good thing is that negative news with the inclusion of their FUD always be beneficial in the long run for crypto as a whole to get more traffic and more people trying to learn about it.

#93 2023-05-02 16:45:49

oba

joanna;7376 wrote:
oba;7367 wrote:
level;7365 wrote:

Agree with what you said and the good thing is that negative news with the inclusion of their FUD always be beneficial in the long run for crypto as a whole to get more traffic and more people trying to learn about it.

You a point. Negative news not only attracts short-term attention and causes transient increases in trading volumes, but it may also instill fear, confusion, and doubt among investors, discouraging them from investing in cryptocurrency. However, it create an opportunity to buy low and later there will be bullish and huge traffic.

#94 2023-05-02 17:19:18

joanna

KAMSI_UG;7351 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7347 wrote:
level;7341 wrote:

I believe the newbies are in the category of learning and advancing their cryptocurrency knowledge so they could seamlessly make the right decision and investment in their crypto journey can easily get the needed help.

#95 2023-05-02 22:01:30

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;7357 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7351 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7347 wrote:

The highest percentage of the present Newbies right now only wants to earn and that’s the truth, the learnt about cryptocurrency the wrong way and are all interested about the monetary aspect.

Any newbies that didn't value the learning aspect of cryptocurrency does not worth joining the crypto space because earning in cryptocurrency involves several risks and challenges and the best way to escape the risk is to have good knowledge of the cryptocurrency.

#96 2023-05-02 22:02:23

thrive

KAMSI_UG;7351 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7347 wrote:
level;7341 wrote:

With each method in the cryptocurrency market carries its own risks, regulations, and technical knowledge requirements. It is essential for newbies to understand the underlying basic knowledge and the power of market volatility before diving into any cryptocurrency investment.

#97 2023-05-02 22:31:37

full

oba;7377 wrote:
joanna;7376 wrote:
oba;7367 wrote:

You a point. Negative news not only attracts short-term attention and causes transient increases in trading volumes, but it may also instill fear, confusion, and doubt among investors, discouraging them from investing in cryptocurrency. However, it create an opportunity to buy low and later there will be bullish and huge traffic.

Meanwhile, the cryptocurrency market have reach the realm of positive trends include greater usage, healthy market competition, and technical breakthroughs.
Negative news and fud are more likely to help the cryptocurrency market achieve more serious adoption.

#98 2023-05-03 23:57:52

Vastextension

full;7428 wrote:
oba;7377 wrote:
joanna;7376 wrote:

Meanwhile, the cryptocurrency market have reach the realm of positive trends include greater usage, healthy market competition, and technical breakthroughs.
Negative news and fud are more likely to help the cryptocurrency market achieve more serious adoption.

Although the negative may help the cryptocurrency market to get more read and exposure but it will first cause some dump in price of market before the bullish will occur.

#99 2023-05-16 21:18:43

CrytoCynthia

There are many people that actually feel anonymity is a bad thing with is very crazy if you ask me. I think it's actually a good thing and can protect you from unnecessarily experience and dangers.

#100 2023-05-16 21:34:01

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;8684 wrote:

There are many people that actually feel anonymity is a bad thing with is very crazy if you ask me. I think it's actually a good thing and can protect you from unnecessarily experience and dangers.

Well it's more often said that criminals use the anonymity button more but that's not true because I also use the anonymity button too and I would love to remain private for many legit reasons.

Board footer