uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-06-13 20:32:08

KAMSI_UG

Re: Anonymity of utopia ecosystem

Kelechi;13679 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13651 wrote:

The best to  avoid risking what one cannot afford to lose is to research, connect with others in it too,and to also avoid starting any investment with loan or one’s full savings for business

Very correct, it is foolishness to start an investment with funds that Is a loan, what are your chances of success they become very low.

That's very correct I think some people are very greedy, they actually have some money to start with and then grow but they want their profits to be very large.

#127 2023-06-13 21:25:32

MRBEAST

KAMSI_UG;13682 wrote:
Kelechi;13679 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13651 wrote:

The best to  avoid risking what one cannot afford to lose is to research, connect with others in it too,and to also avoid starting any investment with loan or one’s full savings for business

Very correct, it is foolishness to start an investment with funds that Is a loan, what are your chances of success they become very low.

That's very correct I think some people are very greedy, they actually have some money to start with and then grow but they want their profits to be very large.

Greed is the reason why people lose money in investing, trading and also very importantly loose money to scammers, I believe if you work on your greed alot would work for you

#128 2023-06-13 21:34:21

Dozie

MRBEAST;13698 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;13682 wrote:
Kelechi;13679 wrote:

Greed is the reason why people lose money in investing, trading and also very importantly loose money to scammers, I believe if you work on your greed alot would work for you

Well it's a reason and not part of the reason there are reasons like ignorance and this is the biggest and fastest way to go flat broke or lose all your funds in cryptocurrency.

#129 2023-06-13 22:10:45

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;13703 wrote:
MRBEAST;13698 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;13682 wrote:

Well it's a reason and not part of the reason there are reasons like ignorance and this is the biggest and fastest way to go flat broke or lose all your funds in cryptocurrency.

Like the word says ignorance is a sickness but I don't think it's a bad thing, it's only bad when you now working in ignorance without wanting to actually learn

#130 2023-06-13 22:34:41

full

oba;13645 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13617 wrote:
thrive;12259 wrote:

The land is a desirable asset for investment and development. The price of land is influenced by a variety of factors and has a propensity to increase over time. But it's important to remember that investing in real estate also entails some risks, primarily connected to market volatility and shifting economic conditions.

Investing in anything comes with its fair share of risk. It all depends on how high or low the risk is cause different assets have different levels of volatility and has different potentials to give return on investments.
Just do your research before starting up.

It is true that everything has its own fair share of risk which is why some cryptocurrency investors categorize cryptocurrency trading or investment as gambling.

While traders and investors may take risks in trading and investing cryptocurrencies, the goal is usually not simply to "win" or "lose" like in gambling.

#131 2023-06-13 22:35:10

joanna

full;13747 wrote:
oba;13645 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13617 wrote:

Investing in anything comes with its fair share of risk. It all depends on how high or low the risk is cause different assets have different levels of volatility and has different potentials to give return on investments.
Just do your research before starting up.

It is true that everything has its own fair share of risk which is why some cryptocurrency investors categorize cryptocurrency trading or investment as gambling.

While traders and investors may take risks in trading and investing cryptocurrencies, the goal is usually not simply to "win" or "lose" like in gambling.

Rather, traders and investors seek to profit from price fluctuations based on various factors such as market conditions, investor sentiment, and technical analysis. Profit in cryptocurrency is still sure if invested in good cryptocurrency.

#132 2023-06-13 22:35:28

level

joanna;13748 wrote:
full;13747 wrote:
oba;13645 wrote:

Rather, traders and investors seek to profit from price fluctuations based on various factors such as market conditions, investor sentiment, and technical analysis. Profit in cryptocurrency is still sure if invested in good cryptocurrency.

The level of risk in the cryptocurrency market may vary based on these factors, as well as other factors such as market adoption and regulatory developments.

#133 2023-06-13 22:35:49

IyaJJJ

level;13749 wrote:
joanna;13748 wrote:
full;13747 wrote:

The level of risk in the cryptocurrency market may vary based on these factors, as well as other factors such as market adoption and regulatory developments.

Ultimately, the success or failure of an investment or trade involves managing risks, conducting research and analysis, and making informed decisions based on one's financial goals and risk tolerance.

#134 2023-06-14 17:53:46

KAMSI_UG

IyaJJJ;13750 wrote:
level;13749 wrote:
joanna;13748 wrote:

Ultimately, the success or failure of an investment or trade involves managing risks, conducting research and analysis, and making informed decisions based on one's financial goals and risk tolerance.

I think acknowledging that there is always going to be a risk in cryptocurrency is one way to be matured here and knowing that you have to be very careful on how you get involved in projects .

#135 2023-06-14 18:08:04

JONSNOWING

It’s hard to see any investment that isn’t associated with risk. But what matters is how one understands the likely risks that can occur and find means to keep it from happening or avoid the risk completely

#136 2023-06-14 18:51:05

MRBEAST

JONSNOWING;13879 wrote:

It’s hard to see any investment that isn’t associated with risk. But what matters is how one understands the likely risks that can occur and find means to keep it from happening or avoid the risk completely

That's very true even investment that doesn't involve cryptocurrency like real estate there are still risks attached to it so it's up to use to try to limit our risk by doing great research .

#137 2023-06-15 16:54:49

Kelechi

MRBEAST;13898 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13879 wrote:

That's very true even investment that doesn't involve cryptocurrency like real estate there are still risks attached to it so it's up to use to try to limit our risk by doing great research .

Well I have to be honest cryptocurrency is the most volatile investment between it and real estate, and that's just the fact.

#138 2023-06-15 17:01:51

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;14051 wrote:
MRBEAST;13898 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13879 wrote:

Well I have to be honest cryptocurrency is the most volatile investment between it and real estate, and that's just the fact.

That's true for real you hardly find any real estate investment that goes lower than what you had bought it, it always goes up and that's fact.

#139 2023-06-15 20:39:38

Kelechi

So guys can we all be very direct, what is the best investment right now well I am going for cryptocurrency.

#140 2023-06-15 21:25:13

KingCRP

Kelechi;14117 wrote:

So guys can we all be very direct, what is the best investment right now well I am going for cryptocurrency.

There are various great investment one can take on right now and be very successful at it and make good profit it depends on you doing a proper research and going for the one that your capital can fund.

#141 2023-06-16 17:33:56

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;14143 wrote:
Kelechi;14117 wrote:

There are various great investment one can take on right now and be very successful at it and make good profit it depends on you doing a proper research and going for the one that your capital can fund.

Well yes those are very much great investments and I personally would love to be part of them but we still have to weigh our chances always.

#142 2023-06-16 21:43:57

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;14258 wrote:
KingCRP;14143 wrote:
Kelechi;14117 wrote:

Well yes those are very much great investments and I personally would love to be part of them but we still have to weigh our chances always.

Apart from holding and investing in UtopiaP2P CRP crypton what other coin do you have in your portfolio and you bullish about it that you would also want crypton exchange to list.

#143 2023-06-16 21:52:35

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;14356 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14258 wrote:
KingCRP;14143 wrote:

Apart from holding and investing in UtopiaP2P CRP crypton what other coin do you have in your portfolio and you bullish about it that you would also want crypton exchange to list.

For me I would say it's doge coin, this coin is a memecoin but it's been very impressive and has really stood the test of time so I am very bullish about this coin and what it can do.

#144 2023-06-17 14:43:27

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;14365 wrote:
Dozie;14356 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14258 wrote:

For me I would say it's doge coin, this coin is a memecoin but it's been very impressive and has really stood the test of time so I am very bullish about this coin and what it can do.

I thought we agreed that memecoin was not something we should actually be enthusiast about because many of them are built on hype and those hype can fade

#145 2023-06-17 18:18:34

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;14440 wrote:
Dozie;14356 wrote:

I thought we agreed that memecoin was not something we should actually be enthusiast about because many of them are built on hype and those hype can fade

I believe you mean the memecoin should not be something to be excited about, well yes but doge coin has proven to be a very solid coin so yes I would want it listed.

#146 2023-06-17 18:27:31

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;14487 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14440 wrote:

I believe you mean the memecoin should not be something to be excited about, well yes but doge coin has proven to be a very solid coin so yes I would want it listed.

Yes mate that's actually what I meant thanks for the correction and also for your input and I think you are very correct because doge coin has really been doing well right?

#147 2023-06-17 20:20:12

Crpuss

Details like drivers license, international passport and many other a private details that should not be online, I saw I saw a site that illegally sells the international passports of people.

#148 2023-06-17 22:01:28

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;14051 wrote:
MRBEAST;13898 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13879 wrote:

You are right mate, Cryptocurrency is a great investment and everyone into cryptocurrency investment always looks forward to a better future especially those in the Utopia ecosystem

#149 2023-06-17 22:16:35

oba

KAMSI_UG;14440 wrote:
Dozie;14356 wrote:

You make an agreement with someone about not being an enthusiast of meme coins? You surprise me because cryptocurrency investors that quick profit will always go for Memecoin to try their luck.

#150 2023-06-17 22:17:38

Vastextension

oba;14570 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14440 wrote:

You make an agreement with someone about not being an enthusiast of meme coins? You surprise me because cryptocurrency investors that quick profit will always go for Memecoin to try their luck.

You have a point about cryptocurrency greed and quick profit enthusiasts always see meme coin as their choice of investment but didn't they consider the risk involved?

Board footer