Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-06-17 22:18:43

thrive

Re: Anonymity of utopia ecosystem

Vastextension;14571 wrote:
oba;14570 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14440 wrote:

I thought we agreed that memecoin was not something we should actually be enthusiast about because many of them are built on hype and those hype can fade

You make an agreement with someone about not being an enthusiast of meme coins? You surprise me because cryptocurrency investors that quick profit will always go for Memecoin to try their luck.

You have a point about cryptocurrency greed and quick profit enthusiasts always see meme coin as their choice of investment but didn't they consider the risk involved?

I think they do consider the risk involved but they were blind by the possible multiplier they are going to get in just a few days if they invest in memecoin.

#152 2023-06-17 22:19:04

joanna

thrive;14572 wrote:
oba;14570 wrote:

You make an agreement with someone about not being an enthusiast of meme coins? You surprise me because cryptocurrency investors that quick profit will always go for Memecoin to try their luck.

You have a point about cryptocurrency greed and quick profit enthusiasts always see meme coin as their choice of investment but didn't they consider the risk involved?

I think they do consider the risk involved but they were blind by the possible multiplier they are going to get in just a few days if they invest in memecoin.

Nevertheless, meme coins are popular investments for a variety of reasons, chief among which is that they promise high returns on investment and are frequently viewed as a lighthearted and entertaining substitute for more established cryptocurrencies.

#153 2023-06-17 22:19:29

level

joanna;14573 wrote:
thrive;14572 wrote:

Nevertheless, meme coins are popular investments for a variety of reasons, chief among which is that they promise high returns on investment and are frequently viewed as a lighthearted and entertaining substitute for more established cryptocurrencies.

Since last year, meme coins like Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, and many others have grown significantly in popularity and value, with some recording gains of thousands of percent.

#154 2023-06-17 22:19:53

oba

level;14575 wrote:
joanna;14573 wrote:
thrive;14572 wrote:

Since last year, meme coins like Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, and many others have grown significantly in popularity and value, with some recording gains of thousands of percent.

Yes, never forget Dogecoin did its thousands-percent gain or multiplier through Elon Musk Twitter hype this year.

#155 2023-06-17 22:20:14

Vastextension

oba;14576 wrote:
level;14575 wrote:
joanna;14573 wrote:

Yes, never forget Dogecoin did its thousands-percent gain or multiplier through Elon Musk Twitter hype this year.

There's no doubt about that but Meme coins high returns promise on investment, particularly for those who invest early are the reason why some cryptocurrency investors choose to invest in meme coin.

#156 2023-06-17 22:20:34

thrive

Vastextension;14577 wrote:
oba;14576 wrote:
level;14575 wrote:

There's no doubt about that but Meme coins high returns promise on investment, particularly for those who invest early are the reason why some cryptocurrency investors choose to invest in meme coin.

Numerous meme coins have experienced significant price increases, creating significant wealth for early investors and some meme coin are currently in a total dump in price right now.

#157 2023-06-17 22:21:28

Vastextension

thrive;14578 wrote:
oba;14576 wrote:

Numerous meme coins have experienced significant price increases, creating significant wealth for early investors and some meme coin are currently in a total dump in price right now.

Most Meme coins project frequently have vibrant communities, which adds to their popularity and high trading activity I don't know how they always achieve that but they are doing a really good job in that aspect.

#158 2023-06-17 22:21:48

thrive

Vastextension;14580 wrote:
thrive;14578 wrote:

Most Meme coins project frequently have vibrant communities, which adds to their popularity and high trading activity I don't know how they always achieve that but they are doing a really good job in that aspect.

These neighborhoods are frequently regarded as friendly and interesting places that give potential investors a sense of community and fun.

#159 2023-06-17 22:22:52

Vastextension

thrive;14581 wrote:
thrive;14578 wrote:

These neighborhoods are frequently regarded as friendly and interesting places that give potential investors a sense of community and fun.

The underlying technology of some meme coins, like Shiba Inu, has the potential for future applications. Investors frequently become interested in such technological advancements and make sizeable investments as a result.

#160 2023-06-17 22:23:38

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;14583 wrote:
thrive;14581 wrote:

The underlying technology of some meme coins, like Shiba Inu, has the potential for future applications. Investors frequently become interested in such technological advancements and make sizeable investments as a result.

Some Meme coins are frequently in demand because of their entertaining and fun qualities, which appeal to younger and less experienced cryptocurrency investors looking for something less serious than traditional cryptocurrencies.

#161 2023-06-17 22:24:09

level

IyaJJJ;14584 wrote:
thrive;14581 wrote:

Some Meme coins are frequently in demand because of their entertaining and fun qualities, which appeal to younger and less experienced cryptocurrency investors looking for something less serious than traditional cryptocurrencies.

It's important to remember that investing in meme coins can be very very risky because they are frequently extremely volatile, speculative, and useless in the real world.

#162 2023-06-17 22:26:19

IyaJJJ

level;14585 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14584 wrote:

It's important to remember that investing in meme coins can be very very risky because they are frequently extremely volatile, speculative, and useless in the real world.

Before purchasing these coins, it is essential to conduct careful research, consult a professional, and be aware of the risks or stay away from them and go for reputable coins like BTC, CRP, ETH, etc.

#163 2023-06-18 12:09:36

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;14586 wrote:
level;14585 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14584 wrote:

Before purchasing these coins, it is essential to conduct careful research, consult a professional, and be aware of the risks or stay away from them and go for reputable coins like BTC, CRP, ETH, etc.

Well yes you have to always consider all factor before you invest in any cryptocurrency well I think Bitcoin may be an exception.

#164 2023-06-18 13:25:40

KingCRP

Kelechi;14646 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14586 wrote:
level;14585 wrote:

Well yes you have to always consider all factor before you invest in any cryptocurrency well I think Bitcoin may be an exception.

Well I think truth be told before you get involved in any coin you should always do your own research and this also applies to Bitcoin because it's best to have good knowledge.

#165 2023-06-18 14:18:47

MRBEAST

KingCRP;14657 wrote:
Kelechi;14646 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14586 wrote:

Well I think truth be told before you get involved in any coin you should always do your own research and this also applies to Bitcoin because it's best to have good knowledge.

Why would any one not do their research before they trust a coin with their money I think it's stupidity and I won't be surprised if they learn the hard way to always do their research

#166 2023-06-18 18:41:46

JONSNOWING

It can happen mate, example is buying a coin focusing on recommendations from people and not one’s personal researches and they usually leave monitoring their investment at the hands of those that introduced them to the investment

#167 2023-06-18 19:27:13

Dozie

JONSNOWING;14719 wrote:

It can happen mate, example is buying a coin focusing on recommendations from people and not one’s personal researches and they usually leave monitoring their investment at the hands of those that introduced them to the investment

Many recommendations now on social media are majorly bought, I personally did my own research on CRP crypton and came to the conclusion that it's the type of coin I actually need.

#168 2023-06-18 19:32:24

MRBEAST

Dozie;14732 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14719 wrote:

Many recommendations now on social media are majorly bought, I personally did my own research on CRP crypton and came to the conclusion that it's the type of coin I actually need.

Yes you have a point but to be honest we (UtopiaP2P) still needs to take their chances by exploring the market of the influencers, the upside are far more than the downsides.

#169 2023-06-19 15:28:26

KingCRP

MRBEAST;14734 wrote:
Dozie;14732 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14719 wrote:

Yes you have a point but to be honest we (UtopiaP2P) still needs to take their chances by exploring the market of the influencers, the upside are far more than the downsides.

Well I think you are very correct like I said Utopia p2p biggest weakness now is that the project is still a bit unheard to many so using influencers is a great way to go.

#170 2023-06-19 15:31:49

Dozie

KingCRP;14895 wrote:
MRBEAST;14734 wrote:
Dozie;14732 wrote:

Well I think you are very correct like I said Utopia p2p biggest weakness now is that the project is still a bit unheard to many so using influencers is a great way to go.

I will not put it in this way because the market level of Utopia p2p is top notch every thing good takes time so let's all be very patient with the team

#171 2023-06-19 22:00:01

Crpuss

Dozie;14898 wrote:
KingCRP;14895 wrote:
MRBEAST;14734 wrote:

I will not put it in this way because the market level of Utopia p2p is top notch every thing good takes time so let's all be very patient with the team

Well to be honest this aren't the best times for cryptocurrency market so many coins are suffering right now so we are lucky that Utopia p2p is really doing as well as it is.

#172 2023-06-20 15:13:58

KingCRP

Crpuss;15024 wrote:
Dozie;14898 wrote:
KingCRP;14895 wrote:

Well to be honest this aren't the best times for cryptocurrency market so many coins are suffering right now so we are lucky that Utopia p2p is really doing as well as it is.

It's honestly sad that we are experiencing this in cryptocurrency right now but I have a strong feeling that we bull market would be activated very soon.

#173 2023-06-20 15:32:26

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;15087 wrote:
Crpuss;15024 wrote:
Dozie;14898 wrote:

It's honestly sad that we are experiencing this in cryptocurrency right now but I have a strong feeling that we bull market would be activated very soon.

Well I won't say it's sad at all because that's what we are meant to expect that's why they say cryptocurrency is decentralized that's what they are talking about.

#174 2023-06-20 15:43:11

MRBEAST

Anonymity is virtually becoming an important aspect of crypto-currency as the dangers of crypto-currency is increasing by the day I think everyone should be aware of this now.

#175 2023-06-20 15:55:34

Crpuss

MRBEAST;15106 wrote:

Anonymity is virtually becoming an important aspect of crypto-currency as the dangers of crypto-currency is increasing by the day I think everyone should be aware of this now.

Well honestly anonymity is a good thing that's true but also anonymity is also a bad thing it depends on who is actually trying to get anonymous this are the issues.

Board footer